America Is Turning Into 'Lazy' Free Loading Nation - Many States Pay More in Welfare Than Minimum Wage Pays for Work
Is Welfare Better Than a Job? In 15 States, It Is.
1-4-18, According to NPR, only 55% of families that are receiving SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) benefits have one family member that is working. In fifteen U.S. states, the other 45% of recipients are not working why should they? According to 2013 Cato Institute Research, there are 15 states in which welfare recipients actually make more than full-time minimum wage. States where most people on welfare are Democrat States see map:
No other state comes close to California with a monstrous welfare population
1-28-17, MarketWatch.com -- California is the biggest welfare state controlled by Democrats, then New York, Illinois, Pennsylvania ...
1 John 1:9
Online Bible here
Exodus 20:2-17 God's Ten Commands
Jesus said: "Marvel not that I said you must be born again!' John 3:3, 7
GOD'S STRONG DELUSION
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
We must obey God. Luke 11:28
10-11-22 see 5 min video: Reality of fossil fuels and green energy. www.youtube.com/embed/wDOI-uLvTnY
Isaiah 26:3; Philippines 4:6
7-8-21-21, Israel has only 8000 square miles of land - the Muslims have 5 million. Yet, they also want the Jews land. Of all the nations of the world, the Lord chose the descendants of Jacob [Jews], not Ishmael [Muslims], to be His covenant people - the descendants of Abraham and wife Sarah. (Genesis 17:19-21; Malachi 1:1–5).
✝️ 6-8-20, Jesus is God; He came to save sinners. “For He [Jesus] Whom God sent speaks the words of God: The Father loves the Son & has given all things into His hand. He that believs on the Son hath everlasting life & they that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on them.” John 3:34-36
✝️ 6-7-20, The Lord □ Jesus spoke from the cross first of forgiveness, salvation then of His Mother's care into John's hands. He spoke of being forsaken & then triumph as His task as human was complete shedding His perfect blood for the forgiveness of sins to all who repent believing in Him. His body was thirsty. And last of His reunion with the Father. Matthew 27:46; Luke 23:34, 43, 46; John 19:26-28, 30; Mark 15:34
✝️ 5-7-20, Sins □ Jesus Harshly Condemns; He said, “God knows our hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. V9 For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” [Pride] Luke 16:15, 18:9-14; Hebrews 1:8-9
Terrific Free Bible App for Cell Phone here
Read the Bible
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
U.S. Title 17 Code § 107
Section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law. "Fair Use Notice"
Images and videos on this site may contain copyrighted material. That are made available for educational purposes only.