Egypt and Ethiopia Might Go to War Over the Nile River
Megyn Kelly Fired from NBC News
10-25-18, IndieWire.com -- Megyn Kelly is out at NBC after a tumultuous week. NBC News has fired her as host of “Megyn Kelly Today.” However, the network will pay out the remainder of her salary, believed to be in the range of $69 million. How it happened: On a Tuesday morning segment on “Megyn Kelly Today,” Kelly compared blackface to other non-racially charged costumes, implying that the practice of darkening one’s skin as part of any Halloween outfit wasn’t an inherently racist practice.
Megyn Kelly left Fox News in part due to Bill O’Reilly
4-14-17, TheHill -- Megyn Kelly’s departure from Fox News network was partially inspired by colleague Bill O’Reilly. He criticized her for claiming [in her book] that Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes sexually harassed her. Ailes left the network amid sexual harassment claims and a lawsuit from former anchor Gretchen Carlson. O'Reilly said: “Look, it’s open season; let’s whack the Fox News Channel. I’ve had enough of it." [Bill O'Reilly was also fired for sexual harrassment. Fox News here]
Government Bureaucrats Threaten Fines & Possible Jail for Ministry that Gives Prescription Seeing Eye Glasses to Homeless
The Lord Jesus gave power to His disciples against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
10-21-19, CBN.com -- In 2003 Holland Kendall met many homeless people in Kentucky who could not see well enough to get jobs. Mr Kendall was a retired electrical engineer who decided to do something. So inspired by the Lord Jesus giving sight to the blind and power to His disciples to heal the sick ... Mr Kendall organized the
KENDALL OPTOMETRY MINISTRY. [here]
His goal was to lift people out of homelessness and poverty; the ministry hosts free eye clinics for the poor and homeless around the world where it distributes used and new glasses to those who need them. Many of the glasses have been donated to the ministry; the glasses and recipients are carefully examined, measured for corrective properties. Using sophisticated testing equipment to determine a person's prescription for each eye, the ministry matches that person as closely as possible to the eyeglasses available.
However, the government of Kentucky stepped in to put a halt to this wonderful ministry. They say the glasses are not good enough, the ministry must comply with its regulations, or stop its work; threatening them with fines and/or even jail time.
According to the Rutherford Institute, the Kentucky Boards of Optometric Examiners and Ophthalmic Dispensers have warned the ministry that its charity work violates state licensing laws because the glasses are not precisely prescribed for those who receive them. However, "reader" glasses can be legally purchased at the local drug store without having them precisely prescribed for the person who buys them.
Kendall told Fox News. "I just don't think they're concerned about the homeless people as I am." John W. Whitehead, president of The Rutherford Institute is defending the Kendall Optometry Ministry and says: "...the government has opted to turn a blind eye to its [Kendall's] beneficial impact on the community. Make no mistake: this is yet another instance of bureaucratic overregulation, government criminalization of those who work to alleviate the plight of the homeless, and a general disregard for religious freedom."
According to the Mayo Clinic, less-than-precisely prescribed glasses will not hurt the eyes. In an Oct 17, 2019 letter to the Boards attorneys are demanding a "formal permanent exemption" from the licensure requirements to Kendall Optometry Ministry, and ask that the Boards respond in writing no later than November 1, 2019. More here
Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.
The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor.
In that day the deaf will hear the words of the scroll, and out of gloom and darkness the eyes of the blind will see.
So he replied to the messengers, "Go back and report to John what you have seen and heard: The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor.
Demario Davis is a Man of God
He wore a headband during an NFL Saints football game so stating - he was fined $7,012.00 for uniform infringement. He appealed and won.
NFL linebacker Demario Davis wins appeal
of fine for headband: 'Man of God'
10-11-19, ChristianPost -- Recently National Football League [NFL] New Orleans Saints linebacker Demario Davis took to Instagram saying that he was victorious in his appeal of a $7,017 fine imposed on him by the NFL for a uniform infraction during a Sept. 22, 2019 game against the Seattle Seahawks. The claimed violation was that Davis was wearing a gold “Man of God” headband with black letters underneath his helmet.
So far the proceeds from the sale of head bands has reached $120,000 that Demaris has donated to a local Mississippi hospital with matching donations. More here
Sales explode of the 'Man of God' headband = $120,000 raised so far ... Demaris donating all to charity. More here
President Trump's letter to Turkey leader Recep Erdoğan: 'Don't be a tough guy..."
10-15-19, Washington Examiner -- President Trump told Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in a recent letter not to “be a tough guy or a fool” urging him to work out a deal between Turkey and Kurdish forces. During the White House meeting to discuss the Syrian issue, House leader Democrat from California Nancy Pelosi and Democrat Senator from New York Chuck Schumer stormed out after she refused to even read the letter to find out what action has been taken by the president to deal with the problem and decision to bring our kids home from a seemingly never ending Islamic war.
The letter said:
"10-9-19, Dear Mr President: Let's work out a good deal! You don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people and I don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy -- and I will. I've already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.
I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don't let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.
History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don't happen. Don't be a tough guy. Don't be a fool! I will call you later. Sincerely, Donald J. Trump"
The Battlefield of Light vs Darkness
Jesus said, "I am the light of the world: he that follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of life."
10-21-19, * -- The headlines everywhere are alarming and according to the news media, the narrative continues to focus on brutal and visceral opinions between Americans. The disruptions of economic, governmental, political or social disruptions on all levels. There's no rest because the media and the disrupters make it so by their noise of accusing others of what they themselves are doing, judging people from the content of their own hearts, spewing forth hate, derision, suspicion and darkness.
What is it to us? Why do we have to allow them to occupy the battlefield of our minds?
Does their darkness overcome the light of Christ and the Holy Spirit in each of us? I stand to say: "NO!"
In John 8:12 the Lord Jesus proclaims He is the Light of the world. And in Matthew 5:14-16, Christ affirms this transfer of light, saying:
"You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it gives light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."
"Do all things without murmurings and disputings: That you may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom you shine as lights in the world." Philippians 2:14-15
"Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men. Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away. For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall. For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence. But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shines more and more unto the perfect day." Proverbs 4:14-18
The author of Psalm 119 is unknown, but most scholars agree that it was written either by David, Ezra or Daniel who said:
"Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105
As we interact with friends and family, we don't have to take part in the darkness around us. We can be that "light" to others; that joy in the midst of sorrow. Too many seem to be at odds everyone else. Peace is but a fleeting moment like an insincere greeting. Remember, though, that as the "light of the world," we are also ambassadors of Christ; emissaries of God's Kingdom. The 'darkness' has been defeated by the King of Kings the Lord Jesus Christ; we don't have to endure it as we renew our minds [Romans 12:2] and have a perspective of His Light.
"For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, of love and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7
So let your light shine!
*Excerpted and adapted from the Daily Jot here
Swamp Dems Accusing Pres Trump of Causing War Between Islamic Factions of Turks & Kurds is Delusional - They've been at war for decades!
However, in typical dishonesty, the leftist liberal Trump hating news media and the Democrat/Republican establishment is (as always) blaming President Trump for problems that the Democrat establishment actually created [2011 Obama's Arab Spring or they failed to solve even before Trump announced his candidacy in June 2015.
President Trump pulled approximately 28 US special forces out from near the Syrian border with Turkey. Pres Trump did not explain any of this; public relations matters. This still hasn't been fully explained and is a blunder. However, for critics to argue that moving 28 soldiers caused a war is just delusional. [..snip]
So America’s political world is stirred by the cry that the Kurds were our allies in the war against ISIS. That’s confusion. Turkey is also our ally…. and by binding treaty who also has an American military base with nukes. Turkey became a member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) in 1952. The United States is legally obligated by treaty to fight on the side of Turkey. Thinking people may have serious doubts about the wisdom of having a Muslim Brotherhood hot bed in NATO. But it is a reality. There is no U.S. treaty with the Kurds. [..snip]
Maybe the Kurds should have their own country. They would probably be better friends to the USA than the alternatives. However, the Kurds were in a war of territorial conquest; their motto "We have no friends but the mountains.” Perhaps that's because they have been attacking their neighbors for almost 1,000 years.
Whatever is this weeks’ leftist attack on the current conservative target ask yourself: “Wasn’t that already a problem long before (fill the name in here) became a threat to the swamp [leftist Dems]?” Blaming reformers for the sins of others that they are working hard to fix is a favorite dishonest tactic of the establishment. More here
The hysterical leftist Democrats plan to remove Donald Trump from the Oval Office has a second step. The more likely scenario is that VP Mike Pence would briefly assume office then resign or be impeached himself. However, if they were successful in getting Pence out, then they would have Nancy Pelosi as President! Pelosi is third in the line after the Vice President as she is the Speaker of the House of Representatives ... under the 'Presidential line of Succession.'
10-09-19, FoxNews -- The NBA-China controversy over the National Basketball Association [NBA] and China ... Jesse Watters said on "The Five" ... "I'm not surprised as the NBA is not the United Nations -- let's be honest, this is a sports league, this is not a human rights advocacy group. This is all about money, obviously, and they're no different than any other American company. Except, I actually have less expectation from the NBA than I have for a company like Google, who rewires their entire search engine for the Chinese Communists just so they can make a billion dollars more."
Jesus said, "Many shall come in My name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, pestilences and earthquakes in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows."
10-20-19, This week John Haller reports about the spirit of rebellion permeating the hearts of billions of people around the globe. Rebellion against government, against authorities, against family and against God Himself. And while some rebellion is necessary when a government oversteps its bounds, the rebellion against the priniciples in which our Creator set forth for our own good are part of the dark, spiritual opposition that is dragging people from all walks, further away from the very God who created them, who stands, arms outretched and ready to embrace them.
At the 43 minute mark John does a good job explaining with a map what's going on with Turkey, Syria, Iran, Russia and the Kurds war.
As Christians, we weep for those who cannot see; but stand strong, brothers and sisters, it is always darkest before the dawn and when the Son, the Lord Jesus breaks onto the scene, all darkness will be vanquished and order will return to this earth.
Until that time, and as long as the Lord gives us breath, we will continue to be here to spread the truth found in His Word seeking to save some as we now live in a land with a spirit of 'Jezebel' [Galatians 6:7; 1 Kings 19:1].
Those who are not sure of their eternal destinity with God only needs to repent of their sin and call upon the name of the Savior Jesus Christ to save them. It really is a simple faith. Anyone who admits he is a sinner, and trusts in the shed blood of Christ as payment in full for his sins, will find comfort and solace in his soul and spririt. But those who persist in their staunch opposition to all things Christ will be held fully accountable before a Holy God whose judgment will be swift and sure. One hour twenty-six minute video here
Traditional Christian Worship Hymns With Lyrics
** TAKE THE WORLD BUT GIVE ME JESUS! **
Warning: Americans Should Prepare
Six Biblical Woes If They Don't Repent
The word 'woe' appears in scripture 106 times ...
10-17-19, * -- In a day where false alarms, exaggerated warnings & scare tactics are used by a deceptive culture, it's often difficult to separate true warnings from false alarms. How can people; believers & non believers alike, differentiate between the two? Old Testament “woes” & warnings directed toward Israel have timely significance for today’s America. The similarities of the six woes in Isaiah 5:8-21 & how they relate to current day America are astounding. [Matthew 15:8] The word ‘woe’ appears in the Bible 106 times in 98 verses.  Spoken by Christ & Old Testament prophets; also eight times in the Book of Revelation in final judgment:
- Rev 8:13 Apostle John’s vision: “I beheld & heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth …!”
- Rev 9:12 “One woe is past & behold there come two woes more...”
- Rev 11:14 “The second woe is past & behold the third woe cometh quickly.”
- Rev 12:12 “Therefore …Woe to the inhabiters of the earth & of the sea! the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.”
- Materialism. After God blessed the nation with security, wealth, houses & productive land, the people turned their back on Him. The result? God withheld His blessings, removed His protection, allowed rebellion within & threats of attack from without. Isaiah 5:8-9
- Hedonism. Consumed with an intoxicating addiction to alcohol, drugs, entertainment & partying, the nation willfully rejected God & the consequences of evil choices. Isaiah 5:11
- Moral Relativism. Dangerous when a nation redefines moral truth as moral evil [Isaiah 5:20]. The Ten Commandments has been discarded; killing the unborn through abortion, immoral sex, redefining marriage allowing same sex marriage & more. Isaiah 5:14
- Corrupted Leadership. Political & military leaders who through addiction become bribed & incapable of sound judgment. Isaiah 5:15
- Promotion of Sin & Evil. No regard for God or moral truth; they dreamed of evil, behavied without remorse & even belittled God by profaning His Name & Truth. Isaiah 5:18
- Arrogance & Corruption. God hates pride because it embodies the sin of satanic defiance against God; pronouncing themselves to be God resulting in the rejection of God. Isaiah 5:21
While God is full of love & mercy; His righteousness & justice will prevail. When He warns, we'd better listen because time will eventually run out; it's past time to look to God, repent & beg His mercy. ‘Today is the day of redemption!’ 2 Corinthians 6:2
Will the wicked God haters in America heed His warnings?
Will they claim ignorance & say “we were never warned?”
God has repeatedly warned. Ezekiel 33:6; Revelation 20:15
 Woe count https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=woe&t=KJV#s=s_primary_0_1
1. "Hey ref, check your voice mail YOU'VE MISSED A FEW CALLS!"
2. "Come on, people have gotten pregnant from less contact than that!"
3. "Stop sucking on that whistle, Ref and blow on it!"
4. "I've gotten better calls from my ex-wife!"
5. "Hey Ref, Ray Charles could have seen that!"
6. "Hey Ref, Foot Locker called--they want their uniform back!"
7. Singing: "Three Blind Mice..."
8. "Hey Ref, if you had one more eye, you'd be a cyclops!"
9. "When I'm old and can't see, I want to be a REFEREE!"
10. 'Hey Ref, I hope your seeing eye dog bites you!" More here
President Trump's Syrian Withdrawal Fallout
The US President is cleverly seeing to it that Russia needs Israel to keep Iran at bay - or lose Syria to the Iranian octopus. Turkey might actually realize the truth that the Kurds are Erdogan's greatest natural ally against Iran and ISIS and the Arabs better learn to fight their own war.
- President Trump isn’t “gifting” Putin a “Christmas present,” but rather is hanging a deadly Syrian Albatross on Putin’s neck. Putin is now hopelessly up a Syrian creek without a paddle. Without American forces east of the Euphrates and American dollars helping Syrian reconstruction, Putin faces an Iranian victory in Syria, and a Russian loss. In fact, Russian rapprochement with Israel is a direct result of American withdrawal. Now, Russia has only Israel to help keep Iran’s gobbling up of Syria in check. If Putin looks to Turkey to check Iran, the unacceptably high payment will be Turkish ownership of Northern Syria.
- President Trump told all the the Arabs in Iraq and Saudi Arabia: Either fight Iran yourselves and pay for the fight yourselves, or bow as slaves to your new Persian masters. America can’t afford either the money or the blood to fight the Arab war of liberation against the Persian colonialist Iran. The training wheels are off. America will help at the edges, but the fight has to be an Arab fight.
- President Trump’s message to the Pentagon is: You can spend hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars in a year fighting and dying in foreign wars, but you can’t afford to or are legally barred from physically defending the American border, or pay for a defensive wall to slow the migrant invasions? Charity and defense begins at home. If America’s home base isn’t secure, nothing is secure. To make matters worse, the Pentagon just “missed” an “accounting error” consisting of spending 331 million dollars paying for Saudi refueling over Yemen, but nobody at DOD can find a single penny to pay for the wall?
- President Trump’s message to the world is: America can’t afford to protect you anymore. President Trump, the businessman, is looking at the total American budget, the deficit and America’s debt, and concluded: A bankrupt “world policeman,” is a defeated America that can’t defend itself or anyone else. America’s current military projection is financially unsustainable. The world had better quickly budget for its own defense.
- President Trump’s message to Turkey is: You’ve told me ISIS is defeated, America’s allies are terrorists, and you were going to attack American forces in Syria; well, goodbye and good luck. Trump didn’t believe a word Erdogan said, but Trump believed his intelligence that Turkey, an alleged NATO ally, was scheming with Russia behind America’s back on Syria. Erdogan will now have to deal with the Kurds, Russia, ISIS and Iran all by himself. Have fun. Without America propping up the Kurds, Turkey might actually realize the truth that the Kurds are Turkey’s greatest natural ally against Iran and ISIS.
- Israel better realize that relying on a Trump “Peace” deal is a huge mistake. Syria isn’t just Iran’s pathway to Lebanon, but to any "West Bank" Palestinian Arab State. Israel better quickly solidify its hold of the "West Bank" because the next American President (either sooner or later) will likely be an Israel-hating BDS [boycott] supporting Democrat who will overtly call Israel an Apartheid State. [John Kerry under Obama already called Israel an apartheid state.]
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Mark Langfan here
He is a Florida-based attorney who is Chairman of Americans for a Safe Israel (AFSI) and specializes in security issues. He has created an original educational 3d Topographic Map System of Israel to facilitate clear understanding of the dangers facing Israel.
9-21-09, Newsweek -- Democrat presidential candidate and gun control activist Beto O'Rourke is the "national AR-15 salesman of the year" according to the National Rifle Association (NRA) after he called for the confiscation of AR-15s and AK-47s. More WashExaminer here
In 1999 US President Democrat Bill Clinton signed into law a Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters - here: https://www.congress.gov/treaty-document/106th-congress/16/resolution-text
“Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it.”
10-17-19, Moody Bible Inst* -- God’s word gives clear and easy to understand laws directing human’s behaviors. These are the laws that Joshua commanded the Israelites:
“Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it.” (Joshua 1:8)
- Limits to indentured servants, a form of slavery in that day often resulting from debt or war (Exodus 21:2–11). While in some ways slaves were considered property, it’s clear here that they possessed rights and were considered persons within the justice system. A slave could even choose to stay with his master for life, a relationship which would provide food, shelter and stability.
- Justice should be done in cases of personal injury (Exodus 21:12–36). One factor was outcome, with human death being the most serious (see Gen. 9:6). Intention — only someone who had killed a person unintentionally could flee to a city of refuge.
- Relationship—the death penalty was invoked in cases of attacking one’s parents. (Exodus 20:12, 21:15)
- The Law describes justice in a manner known as lex talionis, that is, “an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.” (Exodus 21:23–25)
However, we must separate righteous objection to personal emotional anger. Clearly the Lord Jesus displayed His ‘righteous anger’ when He went into the Temple finding corruption – He chased out the wicked with a whip upending tables as He went! (Matt 21:12-13; Mark 11:15-19; Luke 19:45-48; John 2:13-16) May we have discretion as we serve the Lord distinguishing between the two.
*Excerpted and adapted full original message from BRAD BAURAIN here
CNN Employees Captured on Video in Undercover
Sting by 'Project Veritas' ... they say they are left leaning all the way but won't admit it and one field supervisor "Gerald Sisnette" is seen and heard saying he want's Pres Trump to die
10-17-19, O’Keefe of Project Veritas strikes again! unveiled Part 3 of its #Expose CNN serieds. On the video CNN executives or staff workers concede they are “left leaning” but don’t want to openly admit it. One CNN employee Field Production Supervisor Gerald Sisnette wishing for President Trump’s death. “This is a story that’s not gonna go away,” Mr. Sisnette said.
CNN Field Production Supervisor Gerald Sisnette wishes for
Ten second video of Sisnette in his own words hoping Pres Trump dies soon here:
- Nick Neville said that Zucker “has a personal vendetta against Trump” and that he “blatantly hates Trump” and that it impacts CNN’s news coverage of the president. “But then you have higher up executives, like Zucker and other people, who are saying, ‘Well, we gotta make profits.’ So, you end up with things like — I don’t know if you heard this, but this week they had like a f***ing game show to, like, decide what dates they’re, it’s gonna be this debate.”
- Gerald Sisnette, Field Production Supervisor at CNN: “This is a story that’s not gonna go away … The only way this will go away is when he [Trump] dies. Hopefully soon.”
- Cary Poarch, who works at CNN’s Washington D.C. Bureau, tells Project Veritas “I decided to wear a hidden camera…to expose the bias running rampant” at the network. Poarch documented CNN’s bias for months; recording undercover footage of numerous long-term employees, some of which talk about Jeff Zucker’s anti-Trump agenda. In the video are Nick Neville, Christian Sierra, Hiram Gonzalez, David Chalian, and Mike Brevna. These employee’s positions range from media coordinator to high-ranking executives. I decided to secretly record the 9:00am rundown call meetings with senior management and executives,
- Patrick Davis, Manager of Field Operations at CNN:
- “… I hate seeing what we were and what we could be and what we’ve become. It’s just awful … I mean, we could be so much better than what we are … And the buck stops with him [Zucker].”
- “I haven’t listened to a 9AM call in about 15 years. I just stopped. Just, I can’t listen to it. It’s all bulls**t. It’s all just a bunch of bulls**t. And I wish that wasn’t the case.”
- “And you learn it in journalism school, we’re supposed to be middle of the road, that’s our job. Now it’s just infotainment is all it’s become.”
- “We don’t, even though we’re totally left-leaning, we’re not, we don’t wanna admit it.”
- Scott Garber, Senior Field Engineer at CNN: “We used to cover news. We used to go out and do stories … But Trump is more important.”
- Adia Jacobs, CNN Technical Operations Supervisor: “When Zucker took over it wasn’t until Trump that we ended up being all Trump all the time.”
- Mike Brevna, Floor Manager at CNN: “It’s the Trump Network, dog. It’s like everything is all Trump … they[‘re] not even thinking about anybody else. They sold themselves to the devil.”
- Christian Sierra, CNN Media Coordinator: “… [C]onflict is what sells, nobody wants to hear one-minute canned statements … Because conflict drives clicks … create clicks, get more money.” “It’s always about the money.” After Trump won, “the mood was just so sour the whole day” at CNN’s offices. “Cooper hates him … Don Lemon hates him,” “Cuomo doesn’t like him” and Jake Tapper “doesn’t like him either.” “We’re tough on the Republicans,” … “More so than the Democrats. Our Democratic interviews are like softballs, compared to the Republicans … if you notice like every time, we ask questions to Republicans, like it’s always a little tougher than when we do get the Democrats.”
See all the comments collected in the undercover videos at the DailyWire here
More here from Washington Sentinel
Hong Kong protesters slam LeBron James over China comments
10-15-19, NYPost -- On Monday, Oct 14, 2019 LeBron James mega star of the NBA's Los Angeles Lakers fanned the China controversy as he responded to Rockets GM Daryl Morey Twitter comment that China... “Fight for Freedom. Stand with Hong Kong.” Hong Kong protesters came out in fury burning and stomped on LeBron James basketball jerseys while supporting and applauding Morey.
James said: "Yes, we do have freedom of speech. But at times, there are ramifications for the negative that can happen when you're not thinking about others — when you only think about yourself. So many people could have been harmed, not only financially but physically, emotionally, spiritually," he continued. "So just be careful what we tweet and what we say and what we do. Even though yes, we do have freedom of speech, it can be a lot of negative that comes with it."
10-8-19, BEIJING — China’s influential state television network CCTV recently announced it would withhold broadcasts of National Basketball Association [NBA] games at least this week to punish league commissioner Adam Silver for defending Houston Rockets executive Daryl Morey’s right to free speech. More here from Washington Post
10-17-19, TMZSports -- NBA commissioner Adam Silver wants to make it clear he did NOT apologize to the Chinese government for Daryl Morey's pro-Hong Kong tweet ... but he still wants to save the NBA's relationship with the foreign power. "I'd hate to see this relationship end over this incident. Nothing is off the table. We do need to reset with the Chinese government and everybody has to establish what the rules of the road are going to be going forward."
10-17-19, VP Mike Pence, Sec State Mike Pompeo secure cease-fire agreement in Syria announced agreement between Turkey, Syria and Kurdish militias. The two 'Mikes' met with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Ankara Turkey.
"This is a great day for civilization; I am proud of the United States for sticking by me in following a necessary, but somewhat unconventional, path. People have been trying to make this 'Deal' for many years. Millions of lives will be saved. Congratulations to ALL!"
Video from Kentucky 2017 Military Demonstration - ABC NEWS Claimed It Was Turkey Bombing ['Slaughtering Kurds']
- they apologized
The fake news media will do anything to hurt President Trump. None of them can be trusted! -- Ed.]
Nancy Pelosi: Refuses to have vote on Trump impeachment inquiry
10-15-19, WashTimes -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Democrats
will not hold a vote to authorize formal impeachment inquiry against Pres Trump.
Andrew Johnson, Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton were impeached - but first the House voted
10-16-19, Politifact -- The Constitution: "the U.S. House of Representatives "shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."
And the Senate "shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments."A two-thirds vote for conviction means the person is removed from office. However, the rules and procedures for an impeachment are not written in the Constitution, or in a statute requiring a vote to bring an impeachment inquiry against a president. Therefore, Nancy Pelosi has decided to break tradition and have no vote.
Andrew Johnson, Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton were impeached but first the House voted. More here
10-9-19, Bloomberg -- According to Smithfield Foods Inc., the world’s biggest pork producer, the U.S. could see tight supplies of bacon, shortages of pork bellies and ham next year as China's pig-killing disease ripples through the global market. Although the hog crisis hasn’t had much impact on the U.S. market yet, that could change. The Asian nation is forced to increase imports, said Arnold Silver, director of raw materials procurement at Smithfield, which is owned by Hong Kong-listed WH Group Ltd. "The Chinese are insatiable in their appetite for pork. Smithfield will prioritize supplying its long-held U.S. customer base before directing meat for export to China."
10-14-19, TheDrive -- The United States has had those nuclear weapons stored at Incirlik Air Base in Turkey since the 1960s. There are between 150 and 200 total B61s deployed between Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Turkey. Turkey is the only host country that is not part of the alliance's nuclear sharing agreement, which gives the other countries involved access to these weapons, in close coordination with the United States, during a crisis. In a crisis, there are no aircraft actually based in Turkey that could deliver the weapons.
The U.S. stores nuclear weapons in Turkey
7-19-16, WashPost -- In the 1960's under President Johnson [Dem] the “special [nuclear] weapons” were placed in Turkey as part of a nuclear-sharing agreement among NATO allies including Turkey and the United States. The weapons deal, according to one NATO outline reached in the 1960s holds that:
- storage of B61 nuclear gravity bombs on land of one nation
- while other countries will commit to maintaining aircraft capable of delivering them
- the United States keeps possession of and provides security for the bombs wherever they are
1966 France orders Americans out of France: Quote by Lyndon Baines Johnson: “Ask him about the Americans buried in France!"
In 1966 upon being told that France's President Charles DeGaulle had taken his country out of NATO and that all U.S. troops were ordered to be evacuated off of French soil ... The Democrat US President Lyndon Johnson told Secretary of State Dean Rusk that he should ask DeGaulle about the Americans buried in France.
The Blessed Hope of All Christians
The Call and Return of Jesus Christ
"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that Blessed Hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ; Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. These things speak, exhort and rebuke with all authority."
God's Grace Brings Salvation
10-15-19, Ever since Jesus ascended back to heaven [Acts 1:10-11] Christians have been praying, watching [Mark 13:30, 37] and waiting for His call [1 Corinthians 15:52] and return [John 14:3]. It is our blessed hope as recorded in Titus 2:13.
I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us.
2 Thessalonians 2:8
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and annihilate by the majesty of His arrival.
1 Timothy 1:1
Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus our hope,
So also Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many; and He will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who eagerly await Him.
Keep yourselves in the love of God as you await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you eternal life.
CNN, 8 pm ET, Tuesday, [tonight] Oct 15, 2019 Democrats Take Stage for Debate #4
COLUMBUS, Ohio — The new dynamics affecting the twelve Democrat president hopefuls taking the stage tonight include former VP Joe Biden fending off accusations of nepotism and corruption involving his son Hunter, Sen. Bernard Sanders of Vermont striving to demonstrate vitality after suffering a heart attack, billionaire Tom Steyer seizing a spot for the first time in the debate limelight and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts surging to the front in leadoff states by running against the uber wealthy. It will be moderated by CNN and The New York Times. Anderson Cooper and Erin Burnett as well as New York Times national editor Mark Lacey will moderate. It will take place at Otterbein University in Westerville, Ohio and will air at 8 p.m. ET.
ABC News' Amy Robach Interviewed Hunter Biden in his Los Angeles CA Home - hiding in plain sight! Surely CNN will ask Daddy Biden Hunter and Ukraine tonight ...
10-13-19, TheBlaze.com -- The company Hunter Biden is stepping down from is BHR (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management, an LLC that invests Chinese money outside of the country. He sat on the board of directors. His lawyer said in the statement that Biden joined the company "based on his interest in seeking ways to bring Chinese capital to international markets." BHR's indirect shareholders include the government-controlled Bank of China, the South China Morning Post reported. He paid about $420,000 for a 10% stake in October 2017, the New York Times has reported.
His salary or return on his investment has not been confirmed; but in a book written by Peter Schweizer, "Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends." A summary of his findings on FoxNews.com... "In 2013, then-Vice President Biden and his son Hunter flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Ten days later, Hunter Biden’s firm scored a $1.5 billion deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China."
Dick Morris: How Hunter Biden Got $1.5 Billion from China
4-30-19, WesternJournal -- In 2013 Hunter Biden, Joe Biden’s son, went hunting for cash in China during an official state visit by his father, the vice president under Obama. On his financial safari in Beijing, he managed to bag a $1.5 billion investment in his own hedge fund...
ABC News posts 'blatantly incorrect' transcript of portion of Hunter Biden interview
10-15-19, Twitchy.com -- ABC News Amy Robach landed that big exclusive interview with Hunter Biden, at his home in Los Angeles CA when he admitted that he had in fact spoken with his father about the Ukraine job on the Burisma gas company board. [Daddy Joe Biden lied to Fox News here.]
Beginning in 2014, Hunter Biden served as a board member of a Ukrainian gas company, Burisma Holdings, at the same time that Joe Biden, then vice president, was shepherding U.S. policy toward Ukraine. Hunter Biden also later worked as a director and a part-owner of a Chinese investment company that he recently quit ... here.
Hunter also acknowledged that yeah, he’s probably benefited quite a bit from being Joe Biden’s son. He was asked what were his qualifications to be on the gas company's board earning $50k+ per month for 4 years? He said:
The Washington Free Beacon’s Brent Scher notes, ABC News transcript doesn’t line up with the video: "ABC's own transcription of Hunter Biden is blatantly incorrect. What ABC claims Hunter said. [ABC video here]
"And there's been a lot of misinformation about me, not about my dad. Nobody buys Dad. But — by this idea that I was unqualified to be on the board." [Incorrect quote see actual video here ] Actual quote: "Nobody buys that, buys this idea that I was unqualified to be on the board."
Same bunch at @ABC who think Kentucky is Syria?
At Notre Dame Law School in the US Attorney General Wm Barr's Speech, he contends that many of society’s ills are caused because of the breakdown of religion in society. He said:
"This is not decay. This is organized destruction. Secular forces and their allies have marshaled all the forces of mass communication, popular culture, the entertainment industry, and academia, in an unremitting assault on religion and traditional values.”
AG Barr’s Speech To Notre Dame Rips The Mask Off the Progressive Agenda
10-13-19, ClashDaily.com -- AG William Barr, a devout Catholic, on Friday, Oct 11, 2019 told students and faculty at Notre Dame’s law school that “the problem is not that religion is being forced on others, the problem is that irreligion is being forced — secular values are being forced on people of faith.”
Barr Says Justice Department Will Fight for Freedom to live according to our faith
10-14-19, Lifezette.com -- If you want a glimpse of who AG Bill Barr is as a person and what he thinks ... judging by the outrage in the hostile press, in his recent Notre Dame Law School speech -- he rattled some cages that have desperately needed some rattling for a long time. Excerpt of what he said:
“Among the militant secularists are many so-called progressives; but where is the progress? We are told we are living in a post-Christian era, but what has replaced the Judeo-Christian moral system? What is it that can fill the spiritual void in the hearts of the individual person? And what is the system of values that can sustain human social life?” [Full speech here]
US AG William Barr slammed for his ‘disturbing’ Notre Dame Speech
10-11-19, Rawstory.com -- During a recent speech at Notre Dame’s law school US Attorney General William Barr disparaged the rising tide of secularism in America, saying that a lack of religion is tied to societal ills like violence and drug abuse. As expected, American Atheists president Nick Fish fired off a complaint letter and California Democrat
Congressman Ted Lieu said in a tweet: “Dear Bill Barr: I’m just a simple Catholic, but even I know your job is to enforce the law, not the Bible. We are a Constitutional Republic, not a theocracy. Do your job instead of being a full on conspiracy theorist.” More here
- sad, John 14:1
- have sinned, Psalm 51:1
- facing danger, Psalm 91:1
- faith needs stimulation, Hebrews 11:1
- alone and sad, Psalm 23:1
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use