Nevada's Ninth Democrat Presidential Debate
2-19-20, Vox.com -- At Mike Bloomberg's first debate with the Democrats in Las Vegas; he took a lot of heat, but Mike posed some pertinent issues that's been ignored by most media ... and even tho' he got the least air time he asked about:
1. Any of you ever start a business? [Crickets funny video here]
2. When criticized about his taxes; he told the Congress/Senators to change the tax laws
3. Socialism or Communism? Directed at Bernie Sanders [Bernie said 'cheap shot!']
4. The leading candidate is a millionaire Socialist 'what am I missing?'
Former NY Mayor Mike Bloomberg Insults Blacks, Latinos, Elderly & Farmers
Ignorant and Arrogant Former New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg Insults Farmers
2-17-20, RushLimbaugh -- Ignorant and arrogant Mike Bloomberg's past outrageous insults toward American's is coming out. He said "... [farmers] have to have a different skill set, you have to have a alot more gray matter." More here Oxford University
Former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg Apologizes for Stop-and-Frisk, and quote of 'Latios & Blacks Don't know how to behave'
2-18-20, WashTimes -- Bloomberg at a PBS 2011 interview said: “Blacks and Latinos score terribly in school testing compared to whites and Asians. If you look at our jails, it’s predominantly minorities. If you look at where crime takes place, it’s in minority neighborhoods. If you look at who the victims and the perpetrators are, it’s virtually all minorities. ...they don't know how to behave in the workplace...."
Mike Bloomberg Said Elderly Cancer Patients Should Be
2-18-20, Billionaire and Democrat presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg said in a 2011 video that elderly cancer patients should be denied treatment in order to cut health care costs. ... "What you, old person Mike Bloomberg ... if you contract cancer, should YOU be denied care?"
- War on Gun Shows—Bloomberg supports closing the so-called “gun show loophole,” which is liberal-speak for criminalizing private gun sales.
- Opposes National Reciprocity—where concealed carry licenses are recognized state-to-state like driver’s licenses.
- More Gun Trafficking Legislation—Bloomberg was a trendsetter in the habit of blaming out-of-state …
- ‘High Capacity’ Magazine Ban—On June 25, 2011, the Patch reported Bloomberg’s support of a …
- Opposes Armed Teachers—Bloomberg-funded Moms Demand Action also opposes allowing teachers to be armed to shoot back if under attack. The group spent $200,000 on an ad campaign designed to dissuade Florida legislators from allowing teachers to be armed for self-defense following the Parkland school shooting.
11-25-19, Clarion -- The net worth of former NY mayor Democrat Mike Bloomberg will go a long way as he pays for his own presidential campaign; net worth $54 billion. He's spending $35 million for his splashy entrance into the 2020 presidential contest is costing him. He has purchased time in a whopping 98 television markets around the country with millions more being spent on national ads. The money, as expected, is largely flowing to the “Super Tuesday” states that will vote on March 3, 2019. Bloomberg is spending $1.9 million to advertise in Los Angeles, another $1.2 million in Houston, $1.17 million in Dallas even in GOP Utah.
DNC scraps donor threshold for supporters contributions; allows Mike Bloomberg to participate in Nevada debate
2-1-20, ABCNews -- Democrat National Committee [DNC] announced the qualifying rules for the Feb. 19, 2020 debate in Las Vegas, eliminating the donor threshold, and therefore opening the door for Mike Bloomberg to qualify. Strange as they would not change the rules for Corey Booker.
Bloomberg Will Not Be at Dec 19, 2019 Dem Debate; Not Accepting Donations
11-25-19, Politico -- Michael Bloomberg doesn't couldn't qualify for the debate. The billionaire businessman’s long-standing policy of bankrolling his political campaign as he doesn't meet the Democrat National Committee [DNC] threshold for the upcoming debate — of 200,000 donors, with only 800 donors in 20 different states.
Read the Bible here
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
17 U.S. Code § 107
Law for "Fair Use"