Eight Worst US Presidents List
My List of America's Worst Presidents
1. Woodrow Wilson (Democrat) In office March 4, 1913 – March 4, 1921 – On February 3, 1913 the 16th Amendment, IRS Taxes was ratified; the direct income tax. On April 8, 1913 the 17th Amendment was ratified; this amendment overturned the power of the State legislatures to elect their own senators and replaced it with a direct, popular vote; a serious blow against State sovereignty. The framers of the Constitution desired that the influence and power in Washington, D.C., be kept as close to the people and states as possible. On Dec 23, 1913 the Federal Reserve Act was passed placing oversight of America’s financial matters into the hands of a cabal of private international bankers, who have completely destroyed the constitutional principles of sound money and (for the most part) free enterprise of America.
2. Franklin Delano Roosevelt (Democrat) In office March 4, 1933 – April 12, 1945 - his “New Deal” rejected American independence and embrace Socialism — complete with the gargantuan list of federal alphabet agencies designed to promote and enforce the Socialist agenda. What Woodrow Wilson had failed to accomplish with the League of Nations, Roosevelt accomplished by laying the framework for the United Nations which came into fruition under his successor Democrat Harry Truman. Roosevelt was responsible for aiding and abetting communism in Eastern Europe and elsewhere. [I think F.D.R. purposely goaded Japan into war. I further believe he made sure that the defenses that should have seen the Japanese attack coming were not operational. Not to mention his unconscionable internment of Japanese Americans during the war.-Baldwin]
3. Lyndon Baines Johnson (Democrat) In office November 22, 1963 – January 20, 1969 - L.B.J. was F.D.R. on steroids. He took American socialism to heights Roosevelt could have only dreamed of. Johnson’s “Great Society” permanently ensconced a welfare/entitlement society into the fabric of America, which has resulted in the destruction of both our economic system and the family unit. In 1968 the Gun Control Act began all future government actions to take away our weapons to defend ourselves. He gagged and muzzled America’s pastors and churches with the passage of his amendment to the 501c3 section of the Internal Revenue Code. He took America into the unconstitutional war in Vietnam.
4. Jimmy Carter (Democrat) In office January 20, 1977 – January 20, 1981 – Economy was awful, inflation, interest rates and high taxes. In 1977 signed the Dept of Energy Organization Act, the first new cabinet position in eleven years. He obtained two treaties between the US and Panama and gave away America’s hard won and paid for Panama Canal. In 1979, a mob of Iranian students stormed the U.S. embassy in Tehrān Iran taking the American staff hostage. The hostages were freed 444 days later when Ronald Reagan (Republican) became president.
5. William Jefferson Clinton (Democrat) In office January 20, 1993 – January 20, 2001 – He was impeached for lying about his adulterous affair in the Oval Office with intern Monica Lewinsky. Deals with China and the bribes paid to him by foreign governments are well documented. His government murdered over one hundred innocent men, women and children outside Waco, Texas. The people who ran afoul of Clinton’s good graces and ended up mysteriously dead number in the scores. In 1994, Clinton signed the North American Free Trade Agreement [NAFTA] into law - a terrible trade agreement for the USA. Many investigations and lawsuits over corrupt business dealings one in particular called ‘WHITEWATER.’ Foreign policy and war accelerated with this Democrat in Bosnia, Rwanda, Somalia, Kosovo…
6. George W. Bush (Republican) In office January 20, 2001 – January 20, 2009 – He shackled the United States with the hugely misnamed and tyrannical USA Patriot Act. He gave us the Dept of Homeland Security, the Military Commissions Act and the indefinite detention sections of the NDAA. Bush also expunged Posse Comitatus in America. He illegally invaded two sovereign nations, Iraq and Afghanistan. He created the “preemptive war” doctrine that still guides America’s foreign policy today. His policies and actions directly contributed to the rise of Islamic terror groups such as ISIS and the invasion of illegal immigrants in Europe and the United States. The phony “war on terror” is G.W. Bush’s war.
7. Barack Obama (Democrat) In office January 20, 2009 – January 20, 2017 – Although he claimed to be a Christian, much evidence proves he was/is Muslim and the first to not American citizen born in the USA as required by the U.S. Constitution. He wasn’t born in Hawaii as his fraudulent birth certificate has been proven to be a forgery. His greatest administrative disaster is his socialized healthcare plan, known as Obamacare. His drone action in the Middle East killed innocent American civilians. His LGBT rights and same-sex marriage views accelerated homosexuality in the USA. His foreign policy in 2011 called ‘Arab Spring’ the wars and unrest that killed Muammar al-Qaddafi president of Libya and killed American Ambassador Christopher Stephens plus soldiers who saved many in the embassy. Relations with Israel were at it’s lowest. He and his Iranian helpers drafted the outrageous nuclear deal with Iran.
8. Joe Biden (Democrat) In office January 2021 – current – his election clearly was a fraud and in his first two days in the Oval Office he signed 17 executive orders reversing most of President Trump's good work and revoked permits for the construction of the Keystone XL Oil pipeline. In August 2021 the shameful USA withdrawal from Afghanistan took place leaving behind dead Americans, scores of US citizens and billions of dollar's worth of armament and equipment. Biden’s Covid virus scam, and pushing the harmful Covid vaccines, homosexuality, high taxes, high gas prices, high inflation, blocking USA oil production and his proxy war against Russia in Ukraine makes ole Joe Biden one of the most evil US leaders in US history.
Leave a Reply.
Joyful heart is good medicine
GOD'S STRONG DELUSION
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
U.S. Title 17 Code § 107
Section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law. "Fair Use Notice"
Images and videos on this site may contain copyrighted material. That are made available for educational purposes only.