Reasons To Be Cheerful
John 3:16; Proverbs 17:22; John 14:27
7-28-20, * -- There is an awful lot of darkness out there and more bad news than for CNN on 2016 election night, we need optimism and joy. There are many reasons to be cheerful:
 Hopefully you are on the same team as President Trump. The current mayhem and violence using the leftists age old reason of ‘racism!’ And Trump is bad, white people are bad, the police is bad ... the mantra of the leftist Democrats - the other team.
And most everybody knows that Democrats are the party of slavery. They are the ones who pushed Jim Crow laws… So if we are going to hold the Democrats to the same standards they want to hold everybody else to and get rid of any vestiges of slavery, it means getting rid of the Democrat party. [ha ha such glee!]
2) Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. The President of the USA is proud of his cognitive function and has been talking up the results of his recent memory tests, explaining that he was asked to recall and repeat a sequence of words at the beginning and end of the test; "If you get it in order, you get extra points.” “Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.” Take heart America, your President aced the test. It’s unlikely that ole Joe Biden would be able to match these words to the corresponding picture cards let alone recall them in order. Clearly this is not a laughing matter and the parading of an obviously-challenged man as a presidential candidate is the sort of cruel sport only Democrats would enjoy. With appx 100 days until the 2020 election you need a strong fighter prepared to withstand the worst of what the wicked has to offer. Portland is a fine example. President Trump is in peak condition to do exactly that.
3) Maybe you’re not young. And suddenly being "a bit older" is a reason for good cheer. If you think 2020 is tough, imagine what it is like for the young — all wide-eyed and determined to change the world, full of the certainty everything is going to be just as they have been spoon-fed by the leftists in college. In a world where the labor market is overflowing with workers, the individual becomes a disposable commodity. The only competition for employers is how much you can get people to do for how little. And whilst none of us enjoy watching the young and naive struggle to get started in this brave new world, it is a cheerful truth that—for once—age is on our side.
4) God Loves Us and while we were yet sinners Christ died for us. God’s word gives us good advise; we should take it. A merry heart is good medicine. John 3:16; Romans 5:8; Proverbs 15:13; 18:14
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from British Columnist Katie Hopkins; social critic and former businesswoman. She was a contestant on the third series of The Apprentice in 2007. Currently writing for The Sun in 2013 and the Daily Mail. here
- sad, John 14:1
- have sinned, Psalm 51:1
- facing danger, Psalm 91:1
- faith needs stimulation, Hebrews 11:1
- alone and sad, Psalm 23:1
The Lord Jesus said to:
"PRAY & WATCH"
Mark 13:33, 37
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use