USA: New List of RACIST Claims
Ninety-Nine More Things We Never Imagined Were 'RACIST!'
3-10-23, WND.COM* -- A while back I started keeping a list of news articles of things that were deemed "racist" and/or "white supremacist" (the two terms are often interchangeable) my list is overflowing (now 33 pages). [See previous lists here and here] This current list is only presented as a public service -list of ninety-nine in no particular order [live links]:
1. The Holy Bible is racist
2. How you eat your chicken is racist.
3. Adopting needy Native American children is racist.
4. Making America great again is racist.
5. White people denying they're racist is racist.
6. Reading classic literature is racist.
7. Opposing theft and property destruction is racist.
8. The Minnesota state flag is racist.
9. Drug overdoses are racist.
10. "Objectivity" is racist.
11. Science is racist.
12. Disney's Splash Mountain ride is racist.
13. Racism is to blame for the "climate crisis."
14. Gas prices are racist.
15. Poverty is caused by racism, no exceptions.
16. Arguing that racism isn't the sole cause of poverty is racist.
17. Professionalism is racist.
18. Astrophysics is racist.
19. White paint is racist.
20. Football is racist.
21. "Field work" is racist.
22. Apple Watch health tool is racist.
23. Using hair oil is racist.
24. Not wanting to wear a mask "forever" is racist.
25. Exercise is racist.
26. "Hi-tech capitalist solutions" for climate change are racist.
27. Whites are giving non-whites Alzheimer's through racism.
28. The terms "grandfather" and "long time, no see" are racist.
29. The physical, scientific properties of light are racist.
30. Opponents of child sex changes are racist.
31. Concepts like "objectivity" and "individualism" are racist.
32. Grammar is racist.
33. Museums are racist.
34. Climate change is caused by racism.
35. Brownies (Girl Scouts) are racist.
36. Daylight Savings Time is racist.
37. Voting for a Latino candidate is racist.
38. The World Series is racist.
39. Swimming is racist.
40. If you are white and you quote Martin Luther King, you are a racist.
41. It's "racist" to talk about lawless Democrat-run cities.
42. Having "light-toned" dark skin is racist.
43. Wheel of Fortune and Justin Bieber's wife are racist.
44. Not advertising enough on black-owned media is racist.
45. Diesel fuel is racist.
46. Nutrition standards are racist.
47. Bouncing on a trampoline is racist.
48. Water shortages are racist.
49. Returning to work at the office (after lockdowns) is racist.
50. Frolicking in the rain is racist.
51. Barnes & Noble is racist.
52. Not wanting to mask up in class is racist.
52. Cow's milk is part of "dietary racism."
53. Chess is racist.
53. School choice is racist.
54. Traffic cameras are racist.
55. Laws banning illegal re-entry into U.S. is racist.
56. Using the word "curry" is racist.
57. Capitalism is racist.
58. Wall Street is racist.
59. Desiring freedom is racist.
60. Air conditioning is racist.
61. Bias against pit bulls is racist.
62. Surfing is racist.
63. Architecture (in cities) is racist.
64. Jails (well, incarceration) are racist.
65. The Second Amendment is racist.
66. The book of Genesis is racist.
67. Enforcing rules is racist.
68. "Colorblind" parenting is racist.
69. The description "warrior" is racist.
70. Credit scores are racist.
71. Calling food "exotic" is racist.
72. Flying the American flag is racist.
73. Bee swarm removal services are racist.
74. Birdwatching is racist.
75. Bird names are racist.
76. Oil refineries are racist.
77. Discussing the Wuhan lab leak theory is racist.
78. Being pro-life is racist.
79. Deporting gang members and felons is racist.
80. Ending face mask mandates is racist.
81. The way white people walk on sidewalks is racist.
82. Building wealth is racist.
83. Menthol cigarettes are racist.
84. Banning menthol cigarettes is racist.
85. Pig farming is racist.
86. Isaac Newton was a racist.
87. Textbooks are racist.
88. Pollution is racist.
89. Intelligence is racist.
90. Advanced math courses are racist.
91. Soap dispensers are racist.
92. The nuclear family is racist.
93. Weather is racist.
94. Fossil fuels are racist.
95. Blacks who believe they can get ahead through hard work are racist.
96. Self-driving cars are racist.
97. Bicycle helmets are racist.
98. Not wearing jewelry because of personal safety concerns is racist.
99. Hawaiian shirts are racist.
Eight Ways Blacks Perpetuate Racism
7-17-12, PJMedia -- Lifting Civil Rights Above Inalienable Rights. The term "civil rights" has become sacrosanct in the political discourse. It has become interchangeable with "correct" and a rhetorical ... All things considered, blacks and the civil rights culture surrounding them are the most open and prolific purveyors of racism in America. This is an ironic travesty which spits upon the graves of history’s abolitionists and offends all who are committed to a dream of equality under the law and goodwill among men... More here
* Excerpted and adapted full original report from Patrice Lewis at World Net Daily here https://www.wnd.com/2023/03/yet-things-never-knew-racist
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Online Bible here
Exodus 20:2-17 God's Ten Commands
Jesus said: "Marvel not that I said you must be born again!' John 3:3, 7
GOD'S STRONG DELUSION
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
We must obey God. Luke 11:28
FLY ME TO THE MOON SONG:
Isaiah 26:3; Philippines 4:6
7-8-21-21, Israel has only 8000 square miles of land - the Muslims have 5 million. Yet, they also want the Jews land. Of all the nations of the world, the Lord chose the descendants of Jacob [Jews], not Ishmael [Muslims], to be His covenant people - the descendants of Abraham and wife Sarah. (Genesis 17:19-21; Malachi 1:1–5).
✝️ 6-8-20, Jesus is God; He came to save sinners. “For He [Jesus] Whom God sent speaks the words of God: The Father loves the Son & has given all things into His hand. He that believs on the Son hath everlasting life & they that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on them.” John 3:34-36
✝️ 6-7-20, The Lord □ Jesus spoke from the cross first of forgiveness, salvation then of His Mother's care into John's hands. He spoke of being forsaken & then triumph as His task as human was complete shedding His perfect blood for the forgiveness of sins to all who repent believing in Him. His body was thirsty. And last of His reunion with the Father. Matthew 27:46; Luke 23:34, 43, 46; John 19:26-28, 30; Mark 15:34
✝️ 5-7-20, Sins □ Jesus Harshly Condemns; He said, “God knows our hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. V9 For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” [Pride] Luke 16:15, 18:9-14; Hebrews 1:8-9
Terrific Free Bible App for Cell Phone here
Read the Bible
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
U.S. Title 17 Code § 107
Section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law. "Fair Use Notice"
Images and videos on this site may contain copyrighted material. That are made available for educational purposes only.