Shalom from Galilee, Israel!
Elizabeth Warren Two States, Help Muslims [aka Palestinians]
11-5-19, SunSentinel -- Recently in Iowa, Massachusetts Senator Dem Elizabeth Warren was pressed about how she would deal with the Jewish State of Israel, she said: “Everything is on the table." [Would not elaborate.] She supports the two state so called 'solution.'
Both Joe Biden and Warren have pledged to reverse Pres Trump’s decision to cut off aid to the Palestinians. The question matters as a willingness to leverage aid to shift Israel’s policy is emerging as a litmus test for Democrats. Some on the left insist that aid be used to pressure Israel, while moderates say that’s a step too far.
Bernie Sanders Proposes Taking Money From Israel, Giving
10-31-19, ClarionProject -- Presidential hopeful, Vermont's Dem Bernie Sanders recently said that part of the money that America gives to its ally Israel [the ONLY free nation in the Middle East] should be diverted to Gaza [a U.S.-designated terrorist organization, Hamas, that is a duly elected government of Gaza]. Sanders said, "My solution is, to Israel, if you want military aid you’re going to have to fundamentally change your relationship to the people of Gaza. I would say that some of the $3.8 billion should go right now to humanitarian aid in Gaza.”
11-6-19, FreeBeacon -- ISIS has released posters that include text: The recent November 2019, poster #4 reads: "Ignite fires in the forests of America, France, Britain, and Germany, for they are painful to them." In April 2019, the agency that tracks radical Islamic terror, the Middle East Media Research Institute reported that the first poster in the ISIS series the text reads: ‘Oh monotheists [followers of ISIS], ignite fires in the forests and fields, and we are addressing especially those who live in Europe and America.."
World's Wildfires, November 2019?
- US National Interagency Fire Center - 11-15-19, NationalInteragencyWildfire Report - Firefighters work on five large fires: California, Colorado, Kansas and Utah. Acres: 4,563,078. More here
- Europe’s 2019 wildfires already exceed last year’s blazes - 7-4-19, Earthi.space -- The European Union’s joint research center wildfire acreage: 618,000 acres (250,000 hectares) more than in the whole of 2018. Although 90% of all wildfires are human caused - many are blaming lightning and climate change...
- Australia fires could be out of control for months - 11-12-19, Guardian -- World Europe US Americas Asia Australia ... The current fires in NSW cover four times the land area that burned during the whole of 2018. There are suspicions a fire in the northern Sydney suburb of Turramurra may have been deliberately lit. There are also fires in Western Australia, South Australia and the Northern Territory.
- Interesting no wildfires reported in Africa [here] or Russia here
- Posters of Islamic fire jihad began January 2019 here
Gaza & Israel Cease Fire Foiled Again
Two Rockets Fired into Beersheba
This Is How Israel Will Defend Itself From A Full-Blown
11-1-19, BusinessInsider -- While Israel's system strives to be fully comprehensive in its defense, if any of Iran's rockets were strapped with a nuclear device — or if Iran could hand deliver a device into Israel — none of this preparation would mean much at all.
Netanyahu Publicly Warns of Pre-Emptive Strikes on Iran
10-10-19, TruNews -- During a memorial ceremony for the 1973 Yom Kippur War, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu publicly acknowledged he is considering a pre-emptive strike against Iran’s cruise missile batteries. He invoked the 1973 Yom Kippur War saying:
“Iran threatens to wipe us off the map. She says explicitly: ‘Israel will disappear.' Time and again, she tries to attack us, so we must stand ready to protect ourselves from the danger. ... We always remember and apply the basic rule that guides us: Israel will defend itself, on its own, in the face of every threat. The IDF is prepared to advance any threat, defend and attack, with its overwhelming power. Weapon power and strength. This is the great spirit that has led us to the Yom Kippur War generation. "
Unidentified Source Said Netanyahu Said, 'Trump can’t be counted on to act against Iran'
11-1-19, TimesofIsrael -- Recently in a closed door session of Israel's cabinet, reportedly Prime Minister Netanyahu said the Jewish state cannot depend on Pres Trump to act against Iran until the US general elections in November 2020. Israel would have to deal with Iran on its own. Israel has the capability to defend herself; far more now to deliver a devastating blow to potential enemies than in the past. Hesbollah and Iran might remember the devastating blow Israel administered to Lebanon in 2018 and now Israel has improved military capability.
Maybe Israel can replace the US in securing Kurdish nationalism. Any connection between Netanyahu & Pres Trump alienates Democrats because both men are already alienated from the Democrats. Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capitol in 2017 & the Golan Heights as sovereign Israeli territory in March 2019 were both opposed by the Democrats. Pres Trump’s decision on the Syria withdrawal gives Israel the green light to have a more active role in the Middle East than it has had in the past. Pres Trump doesn’t pressure Israel to do anything against its own interests. He is either supportive or indifferent.
#1 Islamic Terrorist of Islamic State Killed By US
#2 Islamic Terrorist of Islamic Jihad Killed by Israel
What's the difference?
10-27-19, Guardian.com -- Islamic terror group ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, committed suicide with three of his children when cornered in his safehouse in Syria. Worldwide Islamic terror criminals are being hunted - by the USA, France, UK, Russia and Israel kills them also NATO-led international involvement in "War on Terror"since 2001:
Rockets Rain On Gaza And Israel After Israeli Airstrike Kill Terror Leader Bahaa Abu el-Atta
11-12-19, KPBS.org -- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu said of the terror leader, Bahaa Abu el-Atta killed today, "He was a ticking bomb." Militants in Gaza …Hamas, the Islamist group that controls Gaza, condemned the killing saying the move represented a "dangerous escalation and a continuation of the Israeli aggression and terrorism against the Palestinian people and resistance." More here
Why Did Israel Kill Baha Abu Al-Ata? Same Reason the USA killed alBagdadi!
11-12-19, YeshivaWorld -- The terrorist leader of 'Islamic Jihad' Baha Abu al-Ata was funded by Iran, and was behind several attacks on Israel this year.
The Israeli military said: “We just targeted Islamic Jihad commander in Gaza, Baha Abu Al Atta.” It struck a Gaza City house, targeting the commander of the Islamic Jihad group in a resumption of pinpointed killing. The airstrike damaged the half of the second and most of the third floors of a house in the Shejaeya neighborhood east of the city. More here from Ynet News
Gaza Arabs [Mjslims] aka Palestinians
In 2005, Israel withdrew and forcibly removed its 9,000 Jewish citizens from Gaza. A group of Jewish American donors came together to ensure that the famed Israeli greenhouses that produced $200 million of produce per year would not go to waste.
The greenhouses were purchased for $14 million – much of it provided by the Gates Foundation - and turned over to Gaza Arabs. But within hours of the withdrawal, many of the buildings had been damaged beyond repair. Terrorists and looters stripped them of their piping and electronic equipment and tore down their walls. More here
Will Obama & the U.S. Help the Kurds Fight ISIS?
8-4-14, NewYorker -- The U.S. can help the one group that is trying hardest to resist ISIS: the Kurds.
They occupy a large swath of northeastern Iraq [and Syria, 2019], standing face to face with the Islamic terror group called 'Islamic State' or ISIS across a six-hundred-mile frontier.
The Kurds are among America’s best friends in the Middle East; they are pro-Western, largely secular, and largely democratic. Rumors give way to real fears amid an empowered Kurdish military that the ethnic group may wish to break away from the Iraqi state. Regional powers in Turkey, Syria and Iran have expressed further concern that could create a chain reaction wherein Kurds in those countries demand similar independent rights.
[Note: Strange that in 2019 the mantra about who's helping who ... has become the Kurds helping the US ... when in 2014 the US was helping the Kurds.]
Who Are the Kurds and Why Should the USA Help Them?
11-26-14, USNews.com -- When Obama was running the wars in the Middle East the question was WHY help the Kurds ... few complained. The true desires of the Kurdish ethnic group who dwell within the borders of several nations' regional powers are hidden beneath the urgent and deadly business of defeating the Islamic State group [ISIS]. One Baghdad native tells U.S. News: “They’re working hard to push women into the dark ages, working hard to stop building schools and soccer fields, but to keep building mosques, there's growing momentum in the Kurdish capital of Irbil against non-Muslim traditions, such as alcohol sales from Christian shop owners and restaurateurs. Women are being forced to cover themselves in accordance with conservative Muslim rules and a growing number of hardliners are being elected to the Kurdish parliament." Has the U.S. engaged in another marriage of convenience in the Middle East that could prove a costly divorce one day down the road?
Let’s be clear-eyed about Turkey
10-13-19, PowerLine -- Two things can be true: (1) President Trump's decision to pull back U.S. forces in northwestern Syria was a good decision; (2) Turkey is an ally in name only and no friend of America. Doubt that NATO status counts for much with President Trump. (Did the Turks help us at Normandy? No, they were on the Germans’ side until two months after the Normandy invasion. Affinity and/or respect for strongmen leaders — an affinity shared by President Obama, who bonded almost immediately with the thuggish Erdogan — probably had more to do with our troop pullback than did Turkey’s membership in NATO.
Why Turkey seems to have no friends
Jun 10, 2018 · Those who believe Israel is an urgent matter in Turkey’s foreign policy, rose from 8.3 percent last year to 24.2 percent this year. The survey revealed a rise in the percentage of respondent who believe that Turkey has no friends in the international arena from 17.2 to 22.5 percent.
Pakistan is an all weather ally of Turkey. Other than that, despite the ongoing discord, Turkey is officially a card carrying member of NATO... why - we don't understand - unless it's fear of Erdogan and his army of migrants.
Why Is Turkey Still In NATO?
- He has carried on a campaign of vilification against the United States for refusing to hand over Fethulleh Gulen to Erdogan’s “justice.”
- He has discharged tens of thousands of people – judges, lawyers, professors, civil servants, military officers – whom he wildly accused of being part of the failed coup in July 2016.
- Turkey continues to jail more journalists than any other country on earth.
- Erdogan has bought Russian S-400 surface-to-air missile defense system, which U.S. and NATO officials fear would lead to security breaches (for the Russians could test how the S-400 performed against NATO missiles supplied by Turkey, and tweak their defense system accordingly).
- He kept the American pastor Andrew Brunson imprisoned for two years, after a Turkish court absurdly convicted the pastor of the Izmir Resurrection Church, a tiny congregation with 25 members — and gave him a 20-year prison sentence on assorted trumped-up charges, including that of being a C.I.A. spy and a member of the Kurdish “terrorist” group, the PKK, and worst of all, of being a “Gulenist” operative. Brunson was finally freed, most begrudgingly, and only after terrific American economic pressure (threats of more boycotts and tariffs) on Ankara. Erdogan’s plan was apparently to trade Brunson for Gulen; the Americans would have none of it.
- Erdogan has called the Germans “Nazis” for refusing to allow his men to campaign for votes from Turks living in Germany.
- When Austria shut down some Turkish-funded mosques, this led him to predict a coming war “between the crescent and the cross,” leaving no doubt as to which side Turkey would be on.
- Called for a gigantic pan-Islamic force to be created that could make war on, and presumably destroy, Israel. In Erdogan’s view, all 57 members of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation [O.I.C.] would contribute, with Turkey taking the leading role. The plan was put forth in an article published by Erdogan’s most loyal mouthpiece, the newspaper Yeni Safak. The very detailed article included this:
- What If An Army Of Islam Was Formed Against Israel? If the OIC member states unite and form a joint military force, it will be the largest army in the world. These countries’ total population is 1,674,526,931. The number of soldiers in active service in these countries is at least 5,206,100. Their [overall] military defense budget, of $174,728,420,000 is also worthy of emphasis.
There is overwhelming superiority of the 57 Muslim states [coalition?] to Israel in their populations, in the numbers of their soldiers, in their defense budgets, and in their combined weaponry. Among the decisions that can be taken at the OIC [summit] is to form a ‘Jerusalem Task Group.’ If an Islamic army is formed, Israel will be under a siege involving 250,000 soldiers, and the establishment of joint land, air and naval bases for use in the short term. This task force would include: 500 tanks and armored vehicles, 100 war planes, 500 attack helicopters and 50 warships and submarines can be mobilized. When this was published not a peep of objection from other NATO members – clearly stated Islam coalition intends to destroy the Jewish State of Israel.
Yet Turkey remains a member of NATO, in apparent good standing. Of what conceivable benefit, militarily, is Turkish membership in NATO to its other members?
- In 2003 Turkey prevented the Americans from using the Incirlik air base to invade Iraq from the north
- In 2010 Erdogan claimed that Israel is “the principal threat to peace” in the Middle East. Not al-Qaeda, not the Islamic State, not Hezbollah, not Hamas, not Islamic Jihad, not the Muslim Brotherhood, but Israel, that has been fighting only defensive wars imposed on it by Arab states and terrorist groups ever since 1948.
- In 2016 Incrilik was locked down and power cut by Turkey during the coup attempt
- Turkey threatens to “kick out the American troops from two critical military bases in Incirlik and Malatya.” The Turkish journalist Burak Bekdil notes that “The US nuclear warheads at Incirlik have remained at the disposition of the US military under a special US-Turkish treaty. The early warning radars stationed at the Malatya base, which are linked to the US Aegis system (deployed in the Mediterranean), provide a shield for Israel against any air or missile attack.” But that is all the more reason for Erdogan to want to close down the Malatya base, and shut off those radars.
- How likely is it that Turkey would allow its airspace or bases on its soil to be used by NATO forces should there be action against Iran or contribute troops to a coalition of NATO military forces?
- President Erdogan and his senior officials have repeatedly threatened Europe that unless it does Turkey’s bidding – and stops criticizing its policies (including sending troops into Syrian Kurdish areas), “We will open the gates and send 3.6 million refugees your way.”
- Turkey has never been interested in fighting ISIS. It was no secret that Turkey allowed ISIS fighters to cross freely into Syria from Turkey, no doubt because it preferred ISIS to the Syrian Kurds ISIS was fighting. And Turkey allowed wounded ISIS members to be treated at Turkish hospitals and then, instead of detaining them, let them return to the Islamic State.
As the veteran Middle East correspondent Trudy Rubin has noted:
Baghdadi was found, not in ISIS’s traditional area of eastern Turkey, but far away in western Syria, near the Turkish border and Turkish military outposts. This suggests that Turkish military intelligence knew Baghdadi’s location and didn’t share it.
Shouldn’t all this matter?
Why is Turkey still in NATO?
*Excerpted and adapted full original report fro Hugh Fitzgerald, Jihad Watch - More here
National Students Justice Palestine [SJP] Conference
Held in Minnesota
"They promote hatred for Jews and incite terrorism," David Horowitz
10-31-19, FrontPage.com -- In a stealth campaign to reach students directly, the David Horowitz Freedom Center today distributed 2000 newspapers containing its new report on the “Top Ten Colleges that Promote Jew Hatred and Incite Terrorism” as well as posters condemning the Hamas-funded BDS [boycott Israel] movement on the University of Minnesota campus. The newspaper distribution coincides with the national 'Students [Muslims] for Justice in Palestine' [SJP] [Israel] conference, a highly controversial event, which will take place this weekend [11/2/19] at the University of Minnesota; it's Titled “From Campus to Congress: Allied with Terror,” the report documents the malignant spread of terrorism and Jew hatred in our nation’s academic institutions.
David Horowitz said, “For nearly two decades, SJP has promoted Hamas lies and propaganda in order to establish a beachhead of support for anti-Israel terrorists on American campuses, resulting in a dramatic rise in anti-Semitic incidents and the harassment of Jewish students. American universities like the University of Minnesota allow these terrorist allies to use their authority and prestige to lend this genocidal offensive an aura of respectability. Our campaign intends to expose SJP and other supporters of BDS as fronts for Hamas [Islamic terror group in Israel] and to press universities to cease their funding and support of these organizations.”
National SJP conference hosted at University Minnesota faces backlash
10-21-19, MnDaily.com -- National Students Justice Palestine [SJP] conference hosted at UMN faces backlash from pro-Israel groups that launched campaigns calling on University administration to condemn or cancel the conference that will be held in November 2, 2019. Israel hater Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar here
UN Nations Support Jew Killers in Israel
Called 'Palestinian Refugees'
When in reality they are Arab/Muslim Invaders
In newly released documents, the Palestinian Authority admits that in the first 5 months of 2019, it paid over $65 million in salaries to those terrorists. In calendar year 2018, the Trump Administration has significantly cut funding for the Israeli killing Muslims including $231.532 million economic assistance and $424.3 million to UNRWA.
EU pledges €42.5 million in aid for Muslims [aka Palestinians] in Israel
The aid comes after the US decision to withhold millions in funding from the UN agency that supports Muslims in Israel who overtly proclaim hatred and ill intentions toward Jews in the Jewish State of Israel. The European Union supports "Palestinians" although the Muslims refuse to talk peace with Israel. Since the USA halted aid; Germany funding for Palestinians along with 11 other nations delivering their funds early.
Merkel meets Muslim Leader of 'Palestinians’ Mahmoud Abbas in Berlin
8-29-19, APNEWS.com -- Merkel stressed her support for a two-state solution ahead of talks with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas at the Chancellery in Berlin. “We appreciate Chancellor Merkel’s efforts to create multilateral cooperation aside from unilateral solutions to create stability and peace in the world.”
August 29, 2019, GellerReport -- Germany's Chancelor Angela Merkel now biggest supporter of Jew haters in Israel the Muslims called "Palestinians." In the past several years agencies in Germany have come under intense scrutiny in Israel for providing funding to Palestinian organisations linked to terror, anti-Semitism, and other forms of hate and extremism. Throughout her years as Chancellor, Angela Merkel gave the Palestinian Authority more than half a billion dollars, not including foreign aid to UNRWA.
10-27-19, JihadWatch.com -- Recently at a press conference Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel said: “We are now the largest bilateral donors in the Palestinian territories.” According to Germany’s Bild news, the federal government announced that in 2018 about 166.2 million euros flowed to the Palestinians. In addition, Germany transferred about 173.2 million euros to UNRWA, a UN agency for Palestinian Muslims. More here
Somali Muslim Migrants Are Turning Their New 'Home' in the US To A Hell Hole Like the One They Left in the Middle East
10-25-19, LauraLoomer.us -- The Somali gang problem is incredible and the leadership in Minneapolis and Minnesota in general is allowing it to grow and fester. When people come to the United States as refugees it is because they seek to escape from a nation that considers such acts normal to one that denounces them and offers safety, however they are turning America into the same violent hell hole they left ...
Importing both sides of Middle East gang wars into OUR communities
10-24-19, Daniel Horowitz -- America has been importing both sides of pre-existing gang wars from half way around the world from the Middle Eastern nations in Africa and Somalia. All those who are promoting mass migration and refugee resettlement from every war-torn Middle Eastern country don’t want you to study what has already happened in Europe with their mass migration of Muslims who are mostly military aged men. Imagine building a beautiful community somewhere in the suburbs of an American city and then having a handful of neighbors use your homeowner’s association dues to bring in scores of violent gang members "Bloods and Crips" in from downtown. Well, on the national and international levels, that is what the elites have done to taxpayers by bringing in so many security problems from the Middle East without the input of local communities.
More and More Security Systems in Place for Proection
1-12-19, GellerReport -- In May 2018 Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey announced that a high-rise apartment complex at the center of little Mogadishu would be receiving an $825,000 security upgrade, including fencing, key fobs, and numerous security cameras. In December 2018, the Minneapolis City Council voted to divert $43,000 from the Minneapolis Police Department to create a youth outreach team for the area, Minnesota Daily reports.
“Everybody’s gotten to the point where, hey, you know, we don’t need more police, we need more intervention,”
Somali migrants are 'disaster' for Minnesota
11-6-16, Guardian -- Here in Minnesota, you’ve seen first-hand the problems caused with faulty refugee vetting, with very large numbers of Somali refugees coming …
Truths About Islamic Syria, Kurds & Turkey
Like President Trump said,
"Kurds are 'no angels."
- Led by the Kurdish Democratic Union Party [PYD]
- Armed force is the People’s Protection Units [YPG] The Syrian Democratic Forces in northern Syria, which much of the media hails as “America’s greatest ally in the region” is also led by the YPG
- the YPG is a Syrian wing of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party [PKK]
For years, and particularly since US president Donald Trump declared the US would withdraw its troops from Syria, a major media campaign of propaganda and disinformation has been launched. The following explains the lies the mainstream media has been spreading and explains the truths:
Kurds constitute a minority in northern Syria: After the 1925 Sheikh Said revolt in eastern Turkey, Kurds started moving into established cities in Syria historically called “Rojava” (“Western Kurdistan”) was invented in recent years by PKK Kurdish nationalists attempting to distort the history of the region & attribute a new Kurdish identity to it; erasing the true cultural heritage of the land. Propaganda and false claims that the majority of northern Syria is Kurdish and that the region is called “Western Kurdistan” or “Rojava” are factually incorrect.
- 90 percent of Ras al-Ayn is Arab - Kurds invaded Ras al-Ayn an ancient Assyrian town named Rish Ayno; but the YPG-led Kurds today call it “Sere Kaniye.” So even when Kurds did not establish a legally-recognized government in Syria, they started Kurdifying the names of the towns. This shows how much they disrespect and degrade the ancient heritage of northern Syria.
- 70 percent of Tell Abyad is also Arab
- And 95 percent of Raqqa is Arab
Another falsehood spread by the PKK and much of the mainstream media is that “Kurds have defeated ISIS.” The truth is that the biggest role in the defeat of ISIS was played by the Iraqi government, the Syrian government and the people’s armed initiatives that support these governments. The Syrian government actually defeated ISIS in vast areas such as Aleppo, Hums, across the Jordanian border, Daraa, Quneitra, Sadad, Al-Qaryatayn, the city of Deir ez-Zor, Eastern Ghouta, Maloula, al-Qusayr, the region of Qalamun and Palmyra among others.
The media‘s only focus’ was on the liberation of Raqqa and Deir ez-Zor, where the Kurdish YPG fought against ISIS claiming they defeated ISIS. However, by the same logic - because the Turkish military and its Islamist allies removed ISIS from the Syrian cities of Al-Bab, Azaz and Jarabulus - why not say the Turkish military defeated ISIS? Of course they didn't as, for many years, Turkey is known to have aided and abetted ISIS, al-Qaeda and other radical Islamic terrorists.
Most Assyrians in Syria do not want the oppressive PYD Kurdish rule there. The Kurds seized their lands or properties and persecuted them - examples follow:
- On August 28, 2018 militiamen belonging to the Kurdish PYD entered private Assyrian schools in Qamishli and expelled all administrators and teachers. Here
- On September 3, 2018, Kurdish PYD went to the house of Nidal Rahawi, an Assyrian artist in the city of Qamishi to kill him because he was critical of the PYD regime - he escaped. Here
- On September 30, 2018, the Kurdish PYD arrested prominent Assyrian journalist and Qamishli resident Souleman Yusph. His possessions, including his laptop and various documents, were seized by the Kurdish authorities. Here
- During the Turkish invasion of Syria in 2016 , Kurdish YPG members in civilian clothes threw mortars from a park in Qamishli to Nusaybin, a town in southeast Turkey, which killed Kurdish civilians there. Apparently, their aim was to provoke the Turkish army to attack Qamishli and other Syrian towns that have sizeable Christian communities and kill Christians there to make the world condemn and attack Turkey. Here
- The YPG attacked Nusaybin from a place near the Mor Circis Church in Qamishli, to which Turks responded, and as a result, Christian Assyrian man, Fadi Habsuno, and his wife, Juliette Issa Nicholas, got injured and hospitalized. Clarion more here
Although these facts are obvious, the YPG/PKK and much of the international media spread many falsehoods in an attempt to confuse the public and distort historical and current realities. This appears to be one of the greatest and most alarming disinformation campaigns by the media in history.
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Ibrahim Seven, Assyrian political commentator originally from Turkey now based in Germany here more here about Muslims in Europe
Egypt and Ethiopia Might Go to War Over the Nile River
"Woe to the land of whirring wings, along the rivers of Cush, which sends couriers by sea, in papyrus vessels on the waters. Go, swift messengers, to a people tall and smooth-skinned, to a people widely feared, to a powerful nation of strange speech, whose land is divided by rivers."
A Lament for Egypt: "He and his people with him, the most ruthless of the nations, will be brought in to destroy the land. They will draw their swords against Egypt and fill the land with the slain. God said: "I will make the streams dry up and sell the land to the wicked. By the hands of foreigners I will bring desolation upon the land and everything in it. I will destroy the idols and put an end to the images in Memphis. There will no longer be a prince in Egypt, and I will instill fear in that land."
"The waters of the Nile will dry up, and the riverbed will be parched and empty." Isaiah 19:5
Ezekiel 30:11-13 Berean Study Bible
10-23-19, BreakingIsraelNews -- Early in October 2019 talks between Egypt and Ethiopia broke down over Ethiopia’s seventy percent complete massive upstream ‘Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam.’ The project is expected to supply it’s 100 million citizens with hydro-electricity. The only problem is that the dam will block Egypt's key water source to the Nile River a main source of fresh water. The project could drastically reduce the flow of the Blue Nile, the main tributary to the Nile that's fed by annual rainfall in Ethiopia’s highlands. Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah Al-Sissi said, “While we acknowledge Ethiopia’s right to development, the water of the Nile is a question of life, a matter of existence to Egypt.”
Ethiopia has been making efforts to resolve the issue of the Nile with countries like Ethiopia and Sudan who complain that Cairo enjoys more than their fair share of the world’s longest river. To their credit, Egypt has sought international mediation in an effort to resolve the matter reaching out to countries such as the United States, Russia and China. However, the packages offered by Cairo so far “were deliberately prepared to be unacceptable for Ethiopia,” said one Ethopian official.
Meanwhile, Egyptian journalists are going as far as to call for a war against Ethiopia. Anwar el-Hawary, former editor of the Al-Masry Al-Youm new outlet, in a Facebook comment compared the dispute to the 1973 Yom Kippur War against Israel, whenEgypt waged a surprise attack into the Sinai Peninsula. “If we fought to liberate Sinai, it is logical to fight to liberate the water. The danger is the same in the two cases.” [Egypt lost that war.] More here and here
"Shall not the land tremble on this account, and everyone mourn who dwells in it, and all of it rise like the Nile, and be tossed about and sink again, like the Nile of Egypt?” Amos 8:8
Swamp Dems Accusing Pres Trump of Causing War Between Islamic Factions of Turks & Kurds is Delusional - They've been at war for decades!
However, in typical dishonesty, the leftist liberal Trump hating news media and the Democrat/Republican establishment is (as always) blaming President Trump for problems that the Democrat establishment actually created [2011 Obama's Arab Spring or they failed to solve even before Trump announced his candidacy in June 2015.
President Trump pulled approximately 28 US special forces out from near the Syrian border with Turkey. Pres Trump did not explain any of this; public relations matters. This still hasn't been fully explained and is a blunder. However, for critics to argue that moving 28 soldiers caused a war is just delusional. [..snip]
So America’s political world is stirred by the cry that the Kurds were our allies in the war against ISIS. That’s confusion. Turkey is also our ally…. and by binding treaty who also has an American military base with nukes. Turkey became a member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) in 1952. The United States is legally obligated by treaty to fight on the side of Turkey. Thinking people may have serious doubts about the wisdom of having a Muslim Brotherhood hot bed in NATO. But it is a reality. There is no U.S. treaty with the Kurds. [..snip]
Maybe the Kurds should have their own country. They would probably be better friends to the USA than the alternatives. However, the Kurds were in a war of territorial conquest; their motto "We have no friends but the mountains.” Perhaps that's because they have been attacking their neighbors for almost 1,000 years.
Whatever is this weeks’ leftist attack on the current conservative target ask yourself: “Wasn’t that already a problem long before (fill the name in here) became a threat to the swamp [leftist Dems]?” Blaming reformers for the sins of others that they are working hard to fix is a favorite dishonest tactic of the establishment. More here
President Trump's Syrian Withdrawal Fallout
The US President is cleverly seeing to it that Russia needs Israel to keep Iran at bay - or lose Syria to the Iranian octopus. Turkey might actually realize the truth that the Kurds are Erdogan's greatest natural ally against Iran and ISIS and the Arabs better learn to fight their own war.
- President Trump isn’t “gifting” Putin a “Christmas present,” but rather is hanging a deadly Syrian Albatross on Putin’s neck. Putin is now hopelessly up a Syrian creek without a paddle. Without American forces east of the Euphrates and American dollars helping Syrian reconstruction, Putin faces an Iranian victory in Syria, and a Russian loss. In fact, Russian rapprochement with Israel is a direct result of American withdrawal. Now, Russia has only Israel to help keep Iran’s gobbling up of Syria in check. If Putin looks to Turkey to check Iran, the unacceptably high payment will be Turkish ownership of Northern Syria.
- President Trump told all the the Arabs in Iraq and Saudi Arabia: Either fight Iran yourselves and pay for the fight yourselves, or bow as slaves to your new Persian masters. America can’t afford either the money or the blood to fight the Arab war of liberation against the Persian colonialist Iran. The training wheels are off. America will help at the edges, but the fight has to be an Arab fight.
- President Trump’s message to the Pentagon is: You can spend hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars in a year fighting and dying in foreign wars, but you can’t afford to or are legally barred from physically defending the American border, or pay for a defensive wall to slow the migrant invasions? Charity and defense begins at home. If America’s home base isn’t secure, nothing is secure. To make matters worse, the Pentagon just “missed” an “accounting error” consisting of spending 331 million dollars paying for Saudi refueling over Yemen, but nobody at DOD can find a single penny to pay for the wall?
- President Trump’s message to the world is: America can’t afford to protect you anymore. President Trump, the businessman, is looking at the total American budget, the deficit and America’s debt, and concluded: A bankrupt “world policeman,” is a defeated America that can’t defend itself or anyone else. America’s current military projection is financially unsustainable. The world had better quickly budget for its own defense.
- President Trump’s message to Turkey is: You’ve told me ISIS is defeated, America’s allies are terrorists, and you were going to attack American forces in Syria; well, goodbye and good luck. Trump didn’t believe a word Erdogan said, but Trump believed his intelligence that Turkey, an alleged NATO ally, was scheming with Russia behind America’s back on Syria. Erdogan will now have to deal with the Kurds, Russia, ISIS and Iran all by himself. Have fun. Without America propping up the Kurds, Turkey might actually realize the truth that the Kurds are Turkey’s greatest natural ally against Iran and ISIS.
- Israel better realize that relying on a Trump “Peace” deal is a huge mistake. Syria isn’t just Iran’s pathway to Lebanon, but to any "West Bank" Palestinian Arab State. Israel better quickly solidify its hold of the "West Bank" because the next American President (either sooner or later) will likely be an Israel-hating BDS [boycott] supporting Democrat who will overtly call Israel an Apartheid State. [John Kerry under Obama already called Israel an apartheid state.]
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Mark Langfan here
He is a Florida-based attorney who is Chairman of Americans for a Safe Israel (AFSI) and specializes in security issues. He has created an original educational 3d Topographic Map System of Israel to facilitate clear understanding of the dangers facing Israel.
Federal Grant Funds Used in North Carolina USA - Universities Teaching Islam - ONLY Islam! President Trump Moving to Halt Flow of Free Taxpayer Money!
The U.S. Dept of Education wrote to the UNC-Duke Consortium for Middle East Studies, advising them they had three weeks to revise their course offerings or else they could lose federal funds that were intended for instruction in foreign languages.
History Professor at UNC, Jay Smith said: "I took a UNC/Duke graduate course on Islam back in 1985, when I was a graduate student at Chapel Hill. Even that many years ago, the violent aspects of Islamic doctrine were downplayed and whitewashed. There is no doubt whatsoever that in the intervening years, the impulse to absolve Islam of all responsibility for the crimes committed in its name and in accord with its teachings has only intensified." More here
President Trump says US hasn’t ‘abandoned’ Kurds
10-8-19, NYPost.com -- Pres Trump said, "Our relationship with Turkey, a NATO and Trading partner, has been very good. Turkey already has a large Kurdish population and fully understands that while we only had 50 soldiers remaining in that section of Syria, and they have been removed, any unforced or unnecessary fighting by Turkey will be devastating to their economy and to their very fragile currency. We are helping the Kurds financially with weapons! So many people conveniently forget that Turkey is a big trading partner of the United States, in fact they make the structural steel frame for our F-35 Fighter Jet. They have also been good to deal with, helping me to save many lives at Idlib Province, and returning last October, ... Pastor Brunson. Pres Erdogan coming to US for visit Nov 13, 2019.”
Turkey’s Erdogan Has Grand Plans for al Qaeda’s Syrian ...
10-7-19, DailyBeast -- Turkish President Erdogan cut a deal last month with Russia to stop a massacre in northern Syria? Michael Weiss said [excerpt]: "For years, ISIS has watched as America’s reliance on the YPG/PKK [Kurds] has enervated the second-largest army in NATO [Turkey]... Pres Trump considers the Middle East a place of sand, death, and oil that America isn’t stealing but should. ... We suspect that Pres Trump thinks the latest [in Syria] is a manifestation of a regional pathology, and not an unforced error of lousy U.S. policy-planning. Many believe ISIS will resurge [that Turkey has promised to quell], does the US have reason to remain in the region? It seems like there is no exit strategy — that we will stay pinned down in Syria forever. Are we prepared to do that?"
President Trump's Turkey Syria Decision
Advances Prophecy Clock
"Behold, an he goat [Turkey] came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes. And he came to the ram [Iran] that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power. And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand. Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven."
10-8-19, Bill Wilson -- President Donald Trump's agreement to allow Turkey to invade Northern Syria endangers the lives of Kurdish allies, Christians in the area, and advances the prophecy clock. This is a foreign policy decision where withdrawing American troops in the area could very well allow the mass genocide of Kurds who loyally supported the US in the fight against ISIS. Turkey long has wanted to attack the Kurds in Syria, which Turkish dictator "president" Recep Tayyip Erdogan believes pose a threat to Turkey's national security. Iran [aka Persia] also seeks to control the Kurds. This foreign policy decision by the US president has the makings of converging Iran and Turkey into a conflict that has massive end-time implications. [Col Douglas MacGregor [retired] Agrees that Turkey & Iran will be at 'loggerheads']
According to sources with knowledge of the situation, Iran has made incredible advances toward controlling the Middle East in Syria, Iraq, Kurdistan, and Lebanon. In Daniel 8:19, Gabriel says, "Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be. The ram which you saw having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. And the rough goat is the king of Grecia." Strong's Concordance interprets the word "Grecia" in Hebrew as "Yavan, a son of Japheth (the third son of Noah), his descendants and their land." The Genesis 10:2 table of nations indicates this area was not only Greece (as Bible interpretations imply), but also the Eastern Mediterranean, including parts of modern Turkey (Magog, Tubal, Meshech). The ram would correspond with modern Iran. [Daniel 8:5-8, 11:2-4]
Turkey also has been making moves to cement power over the Middle East. In January, 2019, after the US announced it was pulling out of Syria, Erdogan met with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Russia supports Iran. Syria is a vassal state of Iran. A 1998 agreement between Russia and Turkey, according to Bloomberg, "states that Syria won't permit any activity on its territory that would jeopardize Turkey's security." Russia's President Putin was leveraging the 1998 agreement to say that Syria will take care of the Kurds in Syrian territory, hoping that Turkey will restore ties with Syria. Prophecy will eventually bring clarity to this complex situation, and it appears that the US president Trump is accelerating that clarity.
"Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia. 3And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will. 4And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those." Daniel 11:2-4
Source: Bill Wilson, dailyjot.com/
Map source: prophecysigns.com/end-times-chart-overview/?start=30
Obama Betrays the Kurds
Sept 2014, Natl Review -- The Kurds are fighting bravely, but they need arms, and they need air support. In his speech to the United Nations last week, President Obama pledged to the world ...
The seeds to Trump’s abandonment of Syrian Kurds were sown by Obama
10-8-19, Haaretz, Israel -- The U.S. administration, both under Obama and Trump, did not attempt to develop a long-term strategy concerning Syria. After muddling through the first years of the uprising and war Syrian rebels got stronger under Obama...
World leaders who protect and pander to Muslims are deluded. I think God's strong delusion is in effect:
"Then shall that Wicked [Muslims] be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, [Muslims hate Jesus] that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
You love your sin so have at it!! -- God
Muslims Force Jews to Kiss Feet
10-4-19, Frontpage -- Few things are as reliably consistent as Muslim behavior—particularly the sort we are regularly assured has “nothing to do with Islam.” Otherwise, why does one find the same “disquieting” behavior in regions that widely differ in both time and space? Consider this new report: A 12-year-old Jewish student was forced to kneel down and kiss the shoes of a Muslim classmate, while a five-year-old boy was allegedly called a “Jewish cockroach” and repeatedly hounded in the school toilets by his young classmates.… Aside from the obvious current hate, forced conversion and slaughter that Christian minorities regularly experience throughout the Muslim world, “Muslim Persecution of Christians,” [reports since July 2011]—one need look no further than to the otherwise limited Australian vista for another recent parallel. Recently James Michael Waugh, 28, a convert to Islam was arrested for posting, “I’m going to kill every single one of you dog polytheist c—…. [E]very coward dog church in Canberra…. I’ve bought a scimitar and intend to cut their heads off in my front yard as reprisal.” More here
Islamic World Contributions & Muslim Heritage in the USA?
In 2009 Barack Obama, during his Cairo Egypt speech, said:
"I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of America 's history."
Really?? -- NO!
- Have you ever seen a Muslim hospital? or Muslim charity?
- Have you heard a Muslim orchestra?
- Have you seen a Muslim band march in a parade?
- Muslim Girl Scout? Candy Striper [hospital volunteer]?
- Can you show me one Muslim signature on the: United States Constitution?
- Declaration of Independence?
- Bill of Rights?
- Did Muslims fight for America's freedom from England?
- Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America? Actually to this day - Muslims still are the largest traffickers in human slavery. 
- The "Barbary Pirates" in 1800s who President Jefferson battled [yes, he had a Koran trying to figure the Muslim ideology].
- Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country? There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.
- Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era? In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient to men. Too often women are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' [head sack] or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member.
- Where were Muslims during World War II? Answer: They were aligned with Adolf Hitler & the Nazis. The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and supported killing Jews.
- Where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001 when the USA was attacked and 3000+ innocent people were killed? Answer: If they weren't flying planes into New York's World Trade Center, the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania, they were rejoicing in the Middle East. Most Muslims were stone cold silent post 9-11; to many Americans, their silence has meant approval for slaughter.
- On November 5, 2009 - the murders of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim doctor; major psychiatrist who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan instead he killed thirteen.
- On April 15, 2013 the Boston Marathon bombing was done by 2 Muslim Brothers.
 2019 Current Muslim Slavery
See John Ankerberg's Report here:
Ezekiel 38:3-6 [See also Psalm 83:3-12]
"Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal [Muslim Turkey]: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: [Islamic nations of the Middle East NOT EUROPE OR RUSSIA] Persia, Ethiopia and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee."
When Muslims Oppress Gays,
It's the Fault of the Jews
Sharia, or Islamic law, imposes the death penalty on homosexuality and while the Palestinian Authority in Israel urged locals to turn in members of Al-Qaws [Muslim gay rights group in Israel] and denounce them calling for their deaths, the Soros-funded gay rights organization jumped into action and blamed Israel - occupation and oppression or something ...
The Palestinian Authority Org [PLO] police, a paramilitary terror organization that draws its personnel from supporters of Fatah, the core group of the PLO, warned that gay activists would be arrested and tried. A spokesman for the PA police said that gay rights were “harmful to the higher values and ideals of Palestinian society” and “unrelated to religions and Palestinian traditions and customs.”
Somehow, the Muslim terrorists targeting gay people decided their prosecution of homosexuals is the fault of the Jews. The modern state of Israel has as much to do with the Islamic position on homosexuality, as it does with the Islamic support for wife-beating or beheading infidels.
While the PA urged locals to turn in members of Al-Qaws and ‘Palestinians’ denounced them and called for their deaths, the Soros-funded gay rights organization jumped into action and blamed Israel. Claiming that singling out incidents of homophobia in Palestinian society ignores the complexities of Israel's colonization and military occupation being a contributing factor to Palestinian LGBTQ oppression within the larger context of Israeli occupation. [Apparently ignoring the annual gay pride parade in Tel Aviv that’s lauded to be the best worldwide!]
Al-Qaws is just coming off a $100,000 grant from George Soros’ Open Society Foundation. A decade of cash has poured in from the Astraea Lesbian Foundation For Justice and other charities. The real business of Al-Qaws was attacking Israel. In 2018 when Eurovision came to Israel, it claimed that gay rights was part of “Israel’s propaganda campaign”, and insisted that gay people should boycott Israel because the “struggles for queer and Palestinian liberation are inseparable.” [..snip]
Many politicians claim that gay rights cannot be allowed to distract from supporting an Islamic terrorist state against Israel. Likewise, anti-Semitism is a legitimate accusation when directed at Republicans, but not Democrats.
The ‘Queers for Killing Jews in Palestine’ can rename themselves, ‘Queers for Killing Queers in Palestine’.
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Daniel Greenfield here
In August 2005, US President George W. Bush convinced Israel's Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to remove all 9,000 Jews from Gaza turning it over entirely to the Muslims [aka Palestinians]. It was called 'Israeli Disengagement' or 'Gaza Expulsion.'
On August 23, 2005 Sharon was praised by the US Pres Geo W. Bush claiming the Palestinians should have their own state. And on that precise day Hurricane KATRINA originated over the Bahamas making landfall as a Category 3 hurricane. In southeast Louisiana [New Orleans] it hovered over the USA from August 29th lasting until August 31, 2005.
And soon thereafter Prime Minister Ariel Sharon suffered a debilitating stroke that he never recovered from and finally - after nine years in coma - in 2014 passed into eternity.
Israel Accepts Syria/Iran Skirmish
AND ONLY Retaliation in Lebanon
The aggression by Shiite Hezbollah backed by Shiite Iran, appears to be retaliation for recent attack in Syria. Israel claimed responsibility for the Syria attack as it was part of its fight against Iran and its affiliates.
9-1-19, BIN -- On Sept 1, 2019, the prime minister of Lebanon, Saad Hariri asked the United States and France to intervene after the Shiite Islamic terror group Hezbollah fired anti-tank missiles at an Israeli patrol vehicle, leading to the retaliatory fire by Israeli Defense. Hezbollah’s anti-tank missile fire came over a week following an Israeli airstrike against an Iranian-controlled outpost in Syria in which several members of the IRGC were killed; two were of the terrorist group.
Israel, Hezbollah exchange fire at Lebanon border - Al Jazeera
9-1-19, Aljazeera -- Israel's military fired into southern Lebanon on 9/1/19 after a number of anti-tank missiles fired by Lebanon's Islamic terror group Hezbollah targeted its army base and vehicles near the border. The missiles hit several targets in Israel's border town of Avivim on Sunday, the Israeli army said, adding it responded by shelling 100 targets inside Lebanon. According to Hezbollah, the missiles launched from Lebanon destroyed a tank, killing and wounding those inside it - Israel denies that any Israeli was injured.
9-1-19, LATimes -- In an escalation of hostility between Israel and Lebanon not seen since the war they fought in 2006, the Israeli military and the Lebanese paramilitary group Hezbollah traded attacks.
Gen Benny Gantz Critical of PM Netanyahu 'bragging'
9-2-19, Times of Israel -- Israel has long maintained a policy of ambiguity regarding strikes in Syria and elsewhere, in order not to invite reprisal attacks. However, recently critics have accused Netanyahu, who has spoken about hitting Iranian forces in many places, of endangering the country by “bragging” about some strikes in order to score political points in light of the upcoming election Sept 17, 2019.
On Sunday, 9-1-19, Israel's PM Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel was prepared to take additional measures. He also publicly admitting to tricking Iran-backed group ... mocking Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah for living in a bomb-proof bunker ... “The man in the bunker knows exactly why he’s in the bunker. We will continue to do whatever is necessary to defend Israel’s security, in the sea, on land and in the air, and we will continue to act against the threat of [Hezbollah’s] precision missiles. We are consulting about the next steps. I have ordered that we be prepared for any scenario. We will decide on the next steps pending developments.”
"Blue & White" political party's No. 2, Yair Lapid tweeted Sunday:
“The children in the north are in shelters for one reason: Because Bibi [Netanyahu] violated the successful policy of ambiguity ahead of the elections. This is what happens when the prime minister plays politics at the expense of security.”
Gen Benny Gantz said: “There are things that shouldn’t be talked about and in most cases, maintaining ambiguity serves us well. It’s harmful to Israel, and there is more than one way to convey messages to the other side. Not everything needs to be done through the media. It’s becoming a bit of a political show, and that is not what should happen.”
Blue and White running neck-and-neck with Netanyahu’s Likud to finish as the largest party.
Terror Snafu in Iraq - BATTERIES ARE IMPORTANT
for the ISIS 'Air Force!'
Troops got quite a chuckle. The Muslim terrorist had customized his weapon to carry plastic explosive and planned to detonate it by western troops based in the city. However, his plan backfired because he had forgotten to sufficiently charge the device's battery. More here
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use