John Haller reports ...
1-12-20, America, Israel and Missiles, oh my! Isaiah 2:3-4
Unless you've been living under a rock, or cowering in your "safe space" you cannot help but realize that the convergence of events has taken a major adreneline shot in the arm over the past week. With the precision strike on one of the most notorious Iranian generals in history [Soleimani], eventually relegating what was left of him to room temperature, there has been a variety of responses.
While the everyday Iranian people are celebrating his demise, the regime, and their allies in the US mainstream media, are lamenting his death in surreal tributes and accolades.
Unlike the Bin Laden death, which the American media celebrated and lauded praise on Obama...
... the tone of this death has taken on a regretful, remorseful apology tour with unprecedented worship of this violent General.
It is a despicable display of sympathy for one of the world's worst humans, while the vitriol and rhetoric that should have been directed the brutal Iranian regime ... it was redirected toward President Trump who authorized the strike. It is a surreal world we live in...and who knows where this is going next. What we do know, and are assured of, is that our Lord is in full control of the affairs of men, and He will not leave or forsake us.
Don't fret and worry...while John Haller will share his critical analysis of the current state of the world, do not despair. These are the things that must happen before we see the Lord Jesus' arrive in glory to judge the earth and her people for the transgressions they commit. Jeremiah 31:31-34
Full Transcript President Trump's Remarks
"Iran appears to be standing down...."
Regarding Iran Military Action and
US Disposal of Iran's General Soleimani
United States White House
Washington DC, USA
President Donald J. Trump:
"As long as I am President of the United States, Iran will never be allowed to have a nuclear weapon.
Good morning. I’m pleased to inform you the American people should be extremely grateful and happy that no Americans were harmed in last night’s attack by the Iranian regime. We suffered no casualties, all of our soldiers are safe, and only minimal damage was sustained at our military bases.
Our great American forces are prepared for anything. Iran appears to be standing down, which is a good thing for all parties concerned and a very good thing for the world.
No American or Iraqi lives were lost because of the precautions taken, the dispersal of forces, and an early warning system that worked very well. I salute the incredible skill and courage of America’s men and women in uniform.
For far too long — all the way back to 1979, to be exact — nations have tolerated Iran’s destructive and destabilizing behavior in the Middle East and beyond. Those days are over. Iran has been the leading sponsor of terrorism, and their pursuit of nuclear weapons threatens the civilized world. We will never let that happen.
Last week, we took decisive action to stop a ruthless terrorist from threatening American lives. At my direction, the United States military eliminated the world’s top terrorist, Qasem Soleimani. As the head of the Quds Force, Soleimani was personally responsible for some of the absolutely worst atrocities.
He trained terrorist armies, including Hezbollah, launching terrorist strikes against civilian targets. He fueled bloody civil wars all across the region. He viciously wounded and murdered thousands of U.S. troops, including the planting of roadside bombs that maim and dismember their victims.
Soleimani directed the recent attacks on U.S. personnel in Iraq that badly wounded four service members and killed one American, and he orchestrated the violent assault on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad. In recent days, he was planning new attacks on American targets, but we stopped him.
Soleimani’s hands were drenched in both American and Iranian blood. He should have been terminated long ago. By removing Soleimani, we have sent a powerful message to terrorists: If you value your own life, you will not threaten the lives of our people.
As we continue to evaluate options in response to Iranian aggression, the United States will immediately impose additional punishing economic sanctions on the Iranian regime. These powerful sanctions will remain until Iran changes its behavior.
In recent months alone, Iran has seized ships in international waters, fired an unprovoked strike on Saudi Arabia, and shot down two U.S. drones.
Iran’s hostilities substantially increased after the foolish Iran nuclear deal was signed in 2013, and they were given $150 billion, not to mention $1.8 billion in cash. Instead of saying “thank you” to the United States, they chanted “death to America.” In fact, they chanted “death to America” the day the agreement was signed.
Then, Iran went on a terror spree, funded by the money from the deal, and created hell in Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Iraq. The missiles fired last night at us and our allies were paid for with the funds made available by the last administration. The regime also greatly tightened the reins on their own country, even recently killing 1,500 people at the many protests that are taking place all throughout Iran.
The very defective JCPOA expires shortly anyway, and gives Iran a clear and quick path to nuclear breakout. Iran must abandon its nuclear ambitions and end its support for terrorism. The time has come for the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Russia, and China to recognize this reality.
They must now break away from the remnants of the Iran deal -– or JCPOA –- and we must all work together toward making a deal with Iran that makes the world a safer and more peaceful place. We must also make a deal that allows Iran to thrive and prosper, and take advantage of its enormous untapped potential. Iran can be a great country.
Peace and stability cannot prevail in the Middle East as long as Iran continues to foment violence, unrest, hatred, and war. The civilized world must send a clear and unified message to the Iranian regime: Your campaign of terror, murder, mayhem will not be tolerated any longer. It will not be allowed to go forward.
Today, I am going to ask NATO to become much more involved in the Middle East process. Over the last three years, under my leadership, our economy is stronger than ever before and America has achieved energy independence. These historic accompliments [accomplishments] changed our strategic priorities. These are accomplishments that nobody thought were possible. And options in the Middle East became available. We are now the number-one producer of oil and natural gas anywhere in the world. We are independent, and we do not need Middle East oil.
The fact that we have this great military and equipment, however, does not mean we have to use it. We do not want to use it. American strength, both military and economic, is the best deterrent.
Three months ago, after destroying 100 percent of ISIS and its territorial caliphate, we killed the savage leader of ISIS, al-Baghdadi, who was responsible for so much death, including the mass beheadings of Christians, Muslims, and all who stood in his way. He was a monster. Al-Baghdadi was trying again to rebuild the ISIS caliphate, and failed.
Tens of thousands of ISIS fighters have been killed or captured during my administration. ISIS is a natural enemy of Iran. The destruction of ISIS is good for Iran, and we should work together on this and other shared priorities.
Finally, to the people and leaders of Iran: We want you to have a future and a great future — one that you deserve, one of prosperity at home, and harmony with the nations of the world. The United States is ready to embrace peace with all who seek it.
I want to thank you, and God bless America.
Thank you very much."
[End] Source ... see 17 minute video here
1-8-20, Fox News -- Reportedly Iran fired dozens of missiles aimed at bases in Iraq in retaliation for the American strike that killed Iranian general Qasem Soleimani last week. Iran may have chosen to just send a face saving message rather than take significant enough action to provoke a substantial US military response. Many believe the current action is possibly a signal that the Iranian administration's current desire is to calm tensions. Iranian missiles landed close to the US consulate in Erbil, but didn’t target the consulate itself, though the belief is that they could have...
Obama's Benghazi in Baghdad
In both Benghazi and Baghdad, Islamist terror militias who we thought were our allies turned on the United States. In both cases, there was nothing surprising or unexpected about this inevitable development to anyone except foreign policy experts and the media. Obama had helped birth the Islamic State by backing Iran's takeover of Iraq. Forced to fight ISIS, he doubled down on the same strategy. And that completed the takeover.
And, in both Benghazi and Baghdad, the Obama administration's policy of cultivating Islamic terrorists had come home to roost. The current Islamists who attacked the US embassy in Baghdad were not Trump's allies, but Obama's allies. When in 2011 the head of Badr Brigade of Iraq visited the White House … it was Obama’s not Trump’s. The close IRGC ally was welcomed by Obama, and played a role in the current embassy attack. Trump listed the IRGC, Iran's global terror hub as a terror group - Obama resisted it dating back to his time in the Senate [2005-08].
Once in the White House, Obama's policies so empowered and enabled the IRGC that in one of the most infamous incidents in American history, members of the Islamic terror group captured and humiliated American sailors. There is little doubt that the IRGC was the hidden hand behind the embassy attack in Baghdad through its PMF proxies.
The rise of ISIS and the attack on our embassy in Baghdad had their roots in Obama's backing for Iraq's Shiite dominated government. [..] Obama wanted to pull out of Iraq as soon as possible. His plan for a quick pullout was to allow Iran a free hand in Baghdad. The Sunni Islam tribal leaders who had made the 'awakening' against Al Qaeda possible were ignored by Obama when they came to D.C. seeking support against Iran.
While the media went on touting Obama's incredible successes in Iraq, the country split into two terror camps. While the Popular Mobilization Forces rolled up Shiite areas, Al Qaeda in Iraq reinvented itself as ISIS.
Unlike President Trump, Obama chose not to hit ISIS hard. Instead, after Iraq's military collapsed, his administration's anti-ISIS strategy relied heavily on supporting the Shiite PMF militias which included embedded Iranian forces.
Iran's takeover of Iraq, like its involvement in Yemen's civil war, in Lebanon, Syria and Gaza [in Israel] were funded by the wages of Obama's nuclear sellout. The billions that Obama directly and indirectly handed to the terrorists of Tehran were used to fund soft and hard influence across the region.
The Iran deal didn't just mean that the terror regime was able to continue building up its nuclear program, but that it could increase its financial commitments to the Islamic terror group Hamas [in Gaza], help build up Hezbollah in Lebanon, the Houthis in Yemen and the PMFs in Iraq. [..]
Under Obama, billions in foreign currency were illegally flown into Iran on unmarked cargo planes, then Pres Trump cut off the cash.
The cash crunch not only weakened Iran's regime, where fresh protests arose, but its terror networks, including in Iraq, began facing their own cash shortages. And so Iran's rulers, their IRGC hidden hand, and their Islamist PMF proxies decided to send America and the protesters a message. [..]
Who helped build up the Islamic terrorist infrastructure? The Obama administration did. Beyond the cash shipments to Iran and the sanctions relief, the PMFs benefited from US foreign aid directed through Iraq's Interior Ministry. Even as Iraq's Interior Ministry was headed by a Badr leader trained by Iranian forces who had been arrested for smuggling explosives used to attack American soldiers, US foreign aid kept flowing through an Iraqi ministry run by terrorists.
The Obama administration may be history, but the damage it did still reverberates through the region as the Islamist forces it unleashed continues to tear apart nations and threatens American lives.
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Daniel Greenfield here http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2020/01/obamas-benghazi-in-baghdad.html
In Nov 1979 Jimmy Carter was the Dem US President; a group of Iranians stormed the U.S. Embassy in Tehran holding FIFTY-TWO Americans hostage for 444-days. Carter ordered a military operation involving an elite rescue team that failed when their helicopter crashed into a transport plane, killing eight American servicemen. Amid constant media coverage, Carter’s weakness & failure to resolve the hostage crisis was one of many reasons that Republican Ronald Reagan became the US President causing Carter not to serve a second term. Soon after Reagan's election in Nov 1980, the Iranians agreed to release the Americans just minutes after Reagan delivered his inaugural address on January 20, 1981. Strength works!
Obama paid Iran $400 million ransom for American hostages
8-2-16, WashingtonTimes -- In January 2016 Obama secretly airlifted $400 million in cash to Iran it the same time the Iranians were finally releasing four jailed Americans, he tried to argue it wasn't ransom. [chuckle] The Wall Street Journal, citing U.S. and European officials and congressional sources, reported that Obama procured the money from central banks in Switzerland and the Netherlands. The cash was stacked on wooden pallets and flown to Tehran in an unmarked cargo plane. The cash was paid in foreign currency because any transaction with Iran in U.S. dollars is illegal under U.S. law.
Obama White House Caught Secretly Airlifting $1.7 Billion US
8-3-16, ZeroHedge -- What candidate Donald Trump proclaimed as the worst deal ever made, may just have become "worst-er." The truth behind the US-Iran nuclear deal, was as WSJ reports that John Kerry and the Obama ordered $1.7 bn of cash to be airlifted the rogue Islamic terror nation of Iran. Obama claimed the events were separate [$400 mill and $1.3 bill], but acknowledged the cash was used as leverage [aka quid pro quo] for the release of American hostages [aka ransom!]. The remaining $1.3 billion represented interest on Iranian cash the U.S. held since the 1970s. More here from LA Times
4-6-15, wnd.COM -- When President Obama announced a "framework" nuclear agreement with Iran – which Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu warned threatens the very existence of Israel – few noticed the significance of the date. On the Jewish calendar in 2015; April 1 coincided with Nisan 13, the date in history when a Persian [modern day Iran] king signed an agreement calling for the destruction of the Jews. "King Obama has issued his decree putting the Jewish nation at risk of annihilation on the very same day that King Ahasuerus' scribes came together and issued their statement to the rulers of every people of every province according to the writing thereof, and to every people after their language and sent letters by posts into all the king's provinces, to destroy, to kill, and to cause to perish, all Jews, both young and old, little children and women, in one day." [..] The outcome may already be written down! The Bible records the Jew hater of the Bible's book of Esther, Haman was hanged on the very scaffold he had prepared for Mordecai, a Jew, and the king dispatched a letter exposing Haman's plot, instructing Jews to defend themselves.
UPDATE, 1-1-20: Iran-backed militiamen withdraw from TWO DAY PROTEST AND ATTEMPTED siege of US Embassy in Baghdad Iraq as Pres Trump sends hundreds of troops. More here
Iraq: US Embassy Under Attack
On Sunday, 12/30/19 approximately 25 Islamic terror group Hezbollah fighters died when the US bombed bases associated with the Kataib Hezbollah militia in western Iraq and eastern Syria. The current protests outside the US Embassy in Iraq apparently are in response to the US action against Hezbollah and orchestrated by Islamic 'Shiite' [Iranian] Protesters who managed to break through the main gate of the Baghdad embassy.
12-31-19, Baghdad Iraq gunfire reported after Iraqi Shiite [Irainian] militia supporters storm compound and started fires. US President Donald Trump sending additional military support to the U.S. embassy. Shiite militiamen and their supporters broke into the US embassy 100 acre compound smashing a main door and setting fire to a reception area. American guards fired tear gas at protesters while columns of smoke rose over the embassy grounds. A reporter at the scene saw flames rising from inside the compound and at least three U.S. soldiers on the roof of the main embassy building.
Pres Trump blamed Iran for the embassy breach and called on Iraq to protect the diplomatic mission. He said in a tweet: “Iran killed an American contractor, wounding many. We strongly responded, and always will. Now Iran is orchestrating an attack on the U.S. Embassy in Iraq. They will be held fully responsible. In addition, we expect Iraq to use its forces to protect the Embassy, and so notified!”
A U.S. defense official told Fox News 100 Marines are being sent to the embassy to bolster security. A U.S. Apache helicopter gunship also flew over the embassy and dropped flares in a “show of force,” attempting to disperse the crowd. A US spokesperson said: “As the president said, Iran is orchestrating this attack, and they will be held fully responsible. It will be the president’s choice how and when we respond to their escalation.”
In 2003 under Republican President George W. Bush the United States invaded Iraq and overthrew the government of Saddam Hussein. The U.S. then established diplomatic relations with the new Iraqi government. The old U.S. embassy was deemed unsafe for American diplomats and remained deserted so a temporary embassy was established in the Republican Palace. Then on 100 acres in 2005 construction began on the decadent Baghdad US 'palace.' The completion target date was September 2007. Pres Bush sent Congress an FY2005 emergency funding request for the embassy in Iraq. In 2013 Business Insider reported that the cost of the embassy had surpassed $750 million. The embassy formally opened behind schedule in January 2009 with a staff of over 16,000 people. In 2012 Obama requested more than $100 million for a "massive" upgrade to the compound. As of 2006, construction was being led by First Kuwaiti Trading & Contracting.  [Didn't even give the job to American contractors??] The embassy features extensive housing and infrastructure facilities in addition to diplomatic buildings as follows. Source Wikipedia
- Six apartment buildings for employees
- Water and waste treatment facilities
- A power station
- Two "major diplomatic office buildings"
- Recreation, including a gym, cinema, several tennis courts and an Olympic-size interior swimming pool as well as one outside
SICK! As Fighters Stormed Baghdad Embassy, Democrats Blamed Trump for Iran Militia Attack, Some Cheered for Benghazi Replay
12-31-19, A leading Never-Trumper attacked President Trump even as Iranian backed militias were storming the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, with several blaming Trump–not Iran–for the attack while others cheered for a Benghazi replay. It was so bad that a Hillary Clinton State Department/Obama NSC alum called on one Democrat group to delete a Benghazi tweet about the Baghdad attack.
On Sunday, 12/30/19 approximately 25 Islamic terror group Hezbollah fighters died when the US bombed bases associated with the Kataib Hezbollah militia in western Iraq and eastern Syria. The current protests outside the US Embassy in Iraq apparently are in response to the US action against Hezbollah and orchestrated by Islamic 'Shiite' [Iranian] Protesters who managed to break through the main gate of the embassy.
(RELATED: Protesters Break Into US Embassy In Baghdad Following American Airstrikes, Gunshots Reportedly Heard)
Chris Stevens' Death & Benghazi -- Obama Administration ...https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/10/chris-stevens-death-benghazi-obama...When Chris Stevens died, I wanted to know why, when, how. I did not try to assess blame; I needed the answers to process my grief. Many people who have lost loved ones will understand this.
Unlike the 9/11/12 Benghazi horror when no US action was taken against Islamic terrorists as it was reportedly an unprovoked killing - so far in the current Iraq debacle - no US deaths have been reported in Baghdad, Iraq. More here from BBC
God Warned the Nations:
DON’T DIVIDE THE LAND OF ISRAEL
12-17-19, Presstv.com -- A Lebanese TV network has published what it reported to be a draft of US President Donald Trump’s controversial deal on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, which envisages the establishment of a “New Palestine,” with occupied Jerusalem al-Quds remaining under mostly Israeli control and Saudi Arabia replacing Jordan as custodian of Al-Aqsa Mosques. Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud says the Muslims/Arabs aka "Palestinians" in Israel should accept peace deal or 'shut up!' Reportedly, if:
- Israel rejects the deal, the US will end economic support for the regime.
- The Islamic terror group ruling Gaza "Hamas" and the PLO oppose the agreement, Washington will end all financial support it provides to Palestinians and prevent funding provided by other nations.
- The PLO accepts the plan and Hamas or the Islamic Jihad dismiss it, then the two groups would bear the responsibility of their decision.
- Any military confrontation between Israel and Hamas, the US will still support Israel.
- “The Day of the Lord is coming; surely it is near” — “Blow a trumpet in Zion, and sound and alarm on My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the Day of the Lord is coming; surely it is near.” (Joel 2:1)
- “Return to Me,” says the Lord — “‘Yet even now,’ declares the Lord, ‘return to Me with all your heart, and with fasting, weeping and mourning; and rend your heart and not your garments.’ Now return to the Lord your God for He is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness and relenting of evil.” (Joel 2:12-13).
- Do not divide the Land of Israel — In my message about the final chapter of the Book of Joel, I explained the warning to the nations that the Lord gives. I focused in particular on Joel 3:2 (which is 4:2 in the Hebrew Bible) in which the Lord says, “I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; and they have divided up My land.” The Bible is very clear: the Lord is going to judge all the nations for dividing up the Land of Israel. Let the United Nations and the United States and the European Union and the Palestinian Authority and the Israeli government itself be warned. More here
Shalom from Galilee, Israel!
Weekly Update on the Jewish State
“In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.”
12-5-19, * -- US NEWS magazine for the second consecutive year has ranked the Jewish state of Israel the 8th most powerful nation in the world. Amazing that such a small nation, with only 9.2 million people, that has been in a state of war since its birth only 72 years ago in 1948; to be so named. [Clearly supernatural blessing from God!]
Israel is still in a very uncertain political deadlock. Next week, we should know if and when there’ll be a third election this year. The indictment documents against Prime Minister Netanyahu were submitted to the speaker of the Knesset parliament and from what we know; it’ll be a very long trial with hundreds of witnesses.
The UN and EU are displaying a new level of hypocrisy against Israel this week. The annual UN resolution against Israel passed again although gaining unexpected defense from 13 nations. Five anti-Israel resolutions passed in the General Assembly in a full-day session connected to the United Nations’ “Palestine Day,” held on Nov. 29, 2019. However, they cannot discern difference between good and evil as no condemnation to the terror states of Iran and Lebanon: [2 Corinthians 4:4; Isaiah 5:20]
- In Iran: The current political unrest has seen the regime:
- Massacred over 450 people in Iran and many more in Iraq
- Injured more than 2,000 in Iran and many more in Iraq
- Detained at least 7,000 in Iran and many more in Iraq
- What was the response from the UN Human Rights Council?
- ZERO emergency sessions
- ZERO condemnations
- ZERO fact-finding missions
- What was the response from the UN Human Rights Council?
- The more shocking thing is that six European nations say they will join a fledgling financial system to bypass U.S. sanctions against Iran, challenging U.S. President Donald Trump days before he meets with NATO leaders in London.
- In a joint statement Belgium, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden said they are in the process of becoming shareholders of the Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges (INSTEX). Britain, France, and Germany launched INSTEX in January to enable companies to trade with Iran without using U.S. dollars or going through U.S. banks, thereby shielding such companies from U.S. sanctions.
In Turkey: On November 27, 2019, according to the Middle Eastern News Agency Al-Monitor, “Turkey signed an agreement with Libya’s internationally recognized government denoting new maritime boundaries between the two nations. The area spanning from southwest Turkey to northeast Libya cuts across a zone currently claimed by Greece and Cyprus, where plans for a future gas pipeline are in the works to link eastern Mediterranean gas fields with European markets...”
There’s no doubt that gas & oil of Israel’s region will become the reason for the upcoming regional war described in Ezekiel 38:5, 13 39:1-2. [And it'll not be Russia. More here ]
Joel 2:28; John 6:39-40; Acts 2:15-17; 1 Peter 1:20; James 5:3; Hebrews 1:2
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Amir Tsarfati, Behold Israel here https://mailchi.mp/beholdisrael/amirs-weekly-roundup-may-30-1005737?e=3ce763bf5a
President Trump Was Right About Sweden:
Muslim AK-47s & Bombings Turn Sweden Into War Zone
- this isn’t just Islamic terrorism; it’s a war going on everyday
There have been 187 bomb attacks this year. In just 1 week in August, there were three major bombings. Much of the violence is concentrated in [Muslim onclave] Malmo which experienced 58 bombings in 2017.
Swedish authorities and its media rarely discuss or name the perpetrators. A recent shooting left Jaffar Ibrahim, a 15-year-old boy, dead; shot in a Malmo pizzeria. The shooting attack was preceded by a car bombing which was used as a diversion. Nine out of 10 shooters are foreign immigrants or the children of foreign migrants. However, Muslim gang violence in Sweden isn’t just its problem anymore; also in:
- Copenhagen with explosions outside a police station and a tax office over the summer. The targets were political and the bombs weren’t fireworks or hand grenades, but commercial explosives used for demolitions. The suspects turned out to be criminals who had entered from Sweden. Denmark has reacted to the terror traffic from Sweden by imposing border controls on bridge crossings.
Europe’s open infrastructure, its rejection of national and regional borders, has worsened the problem. From the mass flow of migrants from Muslim countries to the ease with which Muslim gang members move between European countries, the lack of border security has made the conquest of Europe easy.
Government [Sociaist] agencies suggest a comforting message that the solution to Islamic violence is social welfare. Their answer to everything. It's been tried but Muslim migrants are so deep in the social welfare system that they often never leave it. The gang members and ISIS terrorists are the welfare system’s children.
While the same old lies keep being told, the bombs keep going off, the bullets keep flying and AK-47 fire is heard in broad daylight; the Islamic terrorists are protected while they kill law abiding citizens. In the USA presidential hopeful Socialist Bernie Sanders would like America to be more like Sweden ; causing taxes to fund social welfare programs for killers. *Excerpted and adapted full original report from Daniel Greenfield here
In 2017 President Trump was right about Sweden. Sweden is the tip of the Spear in the multicultural attack on Western nations. On Jan 3, 2017 Vice Prime Min Mona Sahlin of Sweden said, “I think it is that which makes many Swedes so envious of immigrant groups. They have a culture, an identity, a history, something that binds them. And what do we have? We have Midsummer Eve and such silly things.”
This sort of insanity is rampant on the Left. They view thousands of years of Nordic culture as irrelevant and manufactured on the back of white privilege. They don’t allow their rich history to bind them with their countrymen because to do so would be a racist declaration of self-determination. In defiance of this fabricated “racism” they instead make excuses for foreign ideology and culture. Recently a court ruled that it was legal to fly an ISIS flag which should come as no surprise after their expert on Islamophobia left the country to join ISIS.
The Last Hours of the Last Days
On the first Christian “Pentecost” Peter spoke to approximately one hundred and twenty disciples saying: “Men & brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake … Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that He was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of His resurrection.”
11-17-19, * --The world has been in the last days since the apostle Peter preached his sermon on the first Christian Pentecost  following the ascension of Jesus (Acts 1:11, 2:17) and current events seem to indicate that it is now down to the last hours of the last days; Islamic terror plays a big important part. Many dispute that America is even in the Bible; but we can see - before our very eyes - how she is much involved with end time prophecy as follows:
- Sept. 11, 2001, Islamic terrorists attacked the USA; US Pres. Bush could have pointed out that Islam divides the world into two parts: The Domain of the Faithful (Muslims) and the Domain of Those that Islam is at War [Jihad] With (all non-Muslims), but Pres. Bush chose to appease Islam, refer to Islam as a religion of peace, etc., because he didn’t want to alienate all Muslims. Pres. Obama followed by removing terms like “Islamic terrorists,” “jihad,” etc., from military training manuals; and he ordered the State Dept., Intelligence agencies and the FBI not to use those terms.
- From 2012-2018 US ally Islamic nation of Qatar gave over $1.1 billion to Islamic terror group Hamas in Gaza Strip. A Lebanese Al Akhbar newspaper claims Qatar will cease funding in 2020.
- On Oct 26, 2019 the US Military and Conan [a dog] cornered the ISIS terror leader Al-Baghdadi – Pres Trump said Baghdadi died like a dog, like a coward, whimpering and crying. In Islam dogs are considered to be unclean animals; clearly Pres Trump is not trying to appease Islam, he’s calling it like it is – Baghdadi was a brutal barbarian who raped, murdered many and enslaved women and children. Pres Trump is more astute than either Bush or Obama knowing that radical Muslim terrorists intend to establish a global Islamic caliphate with world dominance.
- Currently [Nov 2019] the Islamic Shiite nation of Iran has stepped up her enrichment of nuclear materials and could have a nuclear weapon in two to three months (one year at the most). Iran is in flames with protests in 53 cities. The people are against the regime foreign terror spending, perceived to be the cause of the deteriorating economic situation in Iran with gasoline rationing. The USA also is against Iran's participation in international terror and has sanctioned Iran heavily. More here from Clarion
- Russia and Iran are both building up their forces in Syria while Turkey is attacking the Kurds in Syria. [Ezekiel 38:2-3, 16]
- Ten Islamic nations [Daniel 2:40-45, Revelation 17:12] will form a coalition in their efforts to attack the Jewish state of Israel. [The European Union and USMCA are examples of regional trading blocs.] Also, a regional group of nations called the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN regional group) has just concluded a treaty with China and five other nations that covers one-third of the trade on earth.
- Politics: November 2019 two main parties in the Jewish state are in a standoff to create a new government, but there is one thing that they both agree on: Israel should annex the Jordan Valley and declare Israeli sovereignty over it.
- Pres Trump declared Jerusalem the capitol of Israel moving the US Embassy there and Israel’s right to the Golan Heights
- Prophecy fulfilled prosperity: Israel will be wealthy in the latter years and latter days (Ezek. 38:11-12).
- Israel has built a railroad, they are now building hotels and restaurants and they just voted to build a cable car to move 3,000 visitors per hour to the Wailing Wall below the Temple Mount. Here
- Large deposits of oil and natural gas have been discovered off the coast of Israel.
- Pres. Trump has convinced the EU to stop buying oil and natural gas from Russia and to start buying it from Israel. This will financially hurt Russia as Israel becomes richer.
- Jews returning to the Promised Land is a fulfillment of prophecy. [Psalm 107:2-3; Hosea 3:4-5, 6:1; Ezekiel 20:34; Isaiah 11:11-12, 43:5-6, 21, 66:8; Jeremiah 32:44]
- Israel’s currency the shekel has gained strongly against the dollar, while most major currencies have weakened against the US. Israel has gone from a wasteland in 1948 to the strongest currency in the world (should I add with cattle and goods, silver and gold).
11-18-19, Clarion -- Violent protests around the world rocked parts of Iran, Spain, Chile Hong Kong and Lebanon. Here are the latest updates: Barcelona Mayor Pleads for End to Violence The mayor of riot-stricken Barcelona pleaded Saturday for calm after violent protests by Catalan separatists rocked Spain's second largest city for a fifth consecutive night. "This cannot continue.
*Excerpted and adapted full original message from Daymond Duck here
 Hebrew Pentecost is a central & ancient feast of Judaism known as the Feast of Weeks, or Shavuot in Hebrew [Deuteronomy 16:9-10; Leviticus 23:15-21; Exodus 34:22-43]. Fifty days ["pentecost" Acts 2:1-13] after Jesus arose from the dead; the Christians also used the term for the event when the Holy Spirt came on them.More here
 Gog Magog not Russia here
- Jordan Cancels Lease with Israel
- Islamic Fire Jihad Encouraged by ISIS - World's wildfires increase
- Sanders & Warren Propose Giving Israel's Support to Terrorists
11-11-19, JewishJournal -- Bending to domestic pressure, including a protest on Oct. 19, 2018 that saw Jordanians take to the streets of Amman, Jordan’s King Abdullah II announced the end of a special arrangement that allowed Israel to lease two parcels of land inside the Jordanian kingdom along the southern border with Israel. The two enclaves al-Baqoura and al-Immor also known as the “Island of Peace” were part of the 1994 Wadi Araba agreement between the two countries. Israel's farmers will be permitted to harvest their wheat and other crops on the land. However, the gates have been padlocked so in the future, Israelis will need visas to enter. More from WashPost here
Elizabeth Warren Two States, Help Muslims [aka Palestinians]
11-5-19, SunSentinel -- Recently in Iowa, Massachusetts Senator Dem Elizabeth Warren was pressed about how she would deal with the Jewish State of Israel, she said: “Everything is on the table." [Would not elaborate.] She supports the two state so called 'solution.'
Both Joe Biden and Warren have pledged to reverse Pres Trump’s decision to cut off aid to the Palestinians. The question matters as a willingness to leverage aid to shift Israel’s policy is emerging as a litmus test for Democrats. Some on the left insist that aid be used to pressure Israel, while moderates say that’s a step too far.
Bernie Sanders Proposes Taking Money From Israel, Giving
10-31-19, ClarionProject -- Presidential hopeful, Vermont's Dem Bernie Sanders recently said that part of the money that America gives to its ally Israel [the ONLY free nation in the Middle East] should be diverted to Gaza [a U.S.-designated terrorist organization, Hamas, that is a duly elected government of Gaza]. Sanders said, "My solution is, to Israel, if you want military aid you’re going to have to fundamentally change your relationship to the people of Gaza. I would say that some of the $3.8 billion should go right now to humanitarian aid in Gaza.”
11-6-19, FreeBeacon -- ISIS has released posters that include text: The recent November 2019, poster #4 reads: "Ignite fires in the forests of America, France, Britain, and Germany, for they are painful to them." In April 2019, the agency that tracks radical Islamic terror, the Middle East Media Research Institute reported that the first poster in the ISIS series the text reads: ‘Oh monotheists [followers of ISIS], ignite fires in the forests and fields, and we are addressing especially those who live in Europe and America.."
World's Wildfires, November 2019?
- US National Interagency Fire Center - 11-15-19, NationalInteragencyWildfire Report - Firefighters work on five large fires: California, Colorado, Kansas and Utah. Acres: 4,563,078. More here
- Europe’s 2019 wildfires already exceed last year’s blazes - 7-4-19, Earthi.space -- The European Union’s joint research center wildfire acreage: 618,000 acres (250,000 hectares) more than in the whole of 2018. Although 90% of all wildfires are human caused - many are blaming lightning and climate change...
- Australia fires could be out of control for months - 11-12-19, Guardian -- World Europe US Americas Asia Australia ... The current fires in NSW cover four times the land area that burned during the whole of 2018. There are suspicions a fire in the northern Sydney suburb of Turramurra may have been deliberately lit. There are also fires in Western Australia, South Australia and the Northern Territory.
- Interesting no wildfires reported in Africa [here] or Russia here
- Posters of Islamic fire jihad began January 2019 here
Gaza & Israel Cease Fire Foiled Again
Two Rockets Fired into Beersheba
This Is How Israel Will Defend Itself From A Full-Blown
11-1-19, BusinessInsider -- While Israel's system strives to be fully comprehensive in its defense, if any of Iran's rockets were strapped with a nuclear device — or if Iran could hand deliver a device into Israel — none of this preparation would mean much at all.
Netanyahu Publicly Warns of Pre-Emptive Strikes on Iran
10-10-19, TruNews -- During a memorial ceremony for the 1973 Yom Kippur War, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu publicly acknowledged he is considering a pre-emptive strike against Iran’s cruise missile batteries. He invoked the 1973 Yom Kippur War saying:
“Iran threatens to wipe us off the map. She says explicitly: ‘Israel will disappear.' Time and again, she tries to attack us, so we must stand ready to protect ourselves from the danger. ... We always remember and apply the basic rule that guides us: Israel will defend itself, on its own, in the face of every threat. The IDF is prepared to advance any threat, defend and attack, with its overwhelming power. Weapon power and strength. This is the great spirit that has led us to the Yom Kippur War generation. "
Unidentified Source Said Netanyahu Said, 'Trump can’t be counted on to act against Iran'
11-1-19, TimesofIsrael -- Recently in a closed door session of Israel's cabinet, reportedly Prime Minister Netanyahu said the Jewish state cannot depend on Pres Trump to act against Iran until the US general elections in November 2020. Israel would have to deal with Iran on its own. Israel has the capability to defend herself; far more now to deliver a devastating blow to potential enemies than in the past. Hesbollah and Iran might remember the devastating blow Israel administered to Lebanon in 2018 and now Israel has improved military capability.
Maybe Israel can replace the US in securing Kurdish nationalism. Any connection between Netanyahu & Pres Trump alienates Democrats because both men are already alienated from the Democrats. Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capitol in 2017 & the Golan Heights as sovereign Israeli territory in March 2019 were both opposed by the Democrats. Pres Trump’s decision on the Syria withdrawal gives Israel the green light to have a more active role in the Middle East than it has had in the past. Pres Trump doesn’t pressure Israel to do anything against its own interests. He is either supportive or indifferent.
#1 Islamic Terrorist of Islamic State Killed By US
#2 Islamic Terrorist of Islamic Jihad Killed by Israel
What's the difference?
10-27-19, Guardian.com -- Islamic terror group ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, committed suicide with three of his children when cornered in his safehouse in Syria. Worldwide Islamic terror criminals are being hunted - by the USA, France, UK, Russia and Israel kills them also NATO-led international involvement in "War on Terror"since 2001:
Rockets Rain On Gaza And Israel After Israeli Airstrike Kill Terror Leader Bahaa Abu el-Atta
11-12-19, KPBS.org -- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu said of the terror leader, Bahaa Abu el-Atta killed today, "He was a ticking bomb." Militants in Gaza …Hamas, the Islamist group that controls Gaza, condemned the killing saying the move represented a "dangerous escalation and a continuation of the Israeli aggression and terrorism against the Palestinian people and resistance." More here
Why Did Israel Kill Baha Abu Al-Ata? Same Reason the USA killed alBagdadi!
11-12-19, YeshivaWorld -- The terrorist leader of 'Islamic Jihad' Baha Abu al-Ata was funded by Iran, and was behind several attacks on Israel this year.
The Israeli military said: “We just targeted Islamic Jihad commander in Gaza, Baha Abu Al Atta.” It struck a Gaza City house, targeting the commander of the Islamic Jihad group in a resumption of pinpointed killing. The airstrike damaged the half of the second and most of the third floors of a house in the Shejaeya neighborhood east of the city. More here from Ynet News
Gaza Arabs [Mjslims] aka Palestinians
In 2005, Israel withdrew and forcibly removed its 9,000 Jewish citizens from Gaza. A group of Jewish American donors came together to ensure that the famed Israeli greenhouses that produced $200 million of produce per year would not go to waste.
The greenhouses were purchased for $14 million – much of it provided by the Gates Foundation - and turned over to Gaza Arabs. But within hours of the withdrawal, many of the buildings had been damaged beyond repair. Terrorists and looters stripped them of their piping and electronic equipment and tore down their walls. More here
Will Obama & the U.S. Help the Kurds Fight ISIS?
8-4-14, NewYorker -- The U.S. can help the one group that is trying hardest to resist ISIS: the Kurds.
They occupy a large swath of northeastern Iraq [and Syria, 2019], standing face to face with the Islamic terror group called 'Islamic State' or ISIS across a six-hundred-mile frontier.
The Kurds are among America’s best friends in the Middle East; they are pro-Western, largely secular, and largely democratic. Rumors give way to real fears amid an empowered Kurdish military that the ethnic group may wish to break away from the Iraqi state. Regional powers in Turkey, Syria and Iran have expressed further concern that could create a chain reaction wherein Kurds in those countries demand similar independent rights.
[Note: Strange that in 2019 the mantra about who's helping who ... has become the Kurds helping the US ... when in 2014 the US was helping the Kurds.]
Who Are the Kurds and Why Should the USA Help Them?
11-26-14, USNews.com -- When Obama was running the wars in the Middle East the question was WHY help the Kurds ... few complained. The true desires of the Kurdish ethnic group who dwell within the borders of several nations' regional powers are hidden beneath the urgent and deadly business of defeating the Islamic State group [ISIS]. One Baghdad native tells U.S. News: “They’re working hard to push women into the dark ages, working hard to stop building schools and soccer fields, but to keep building mosques, there's growing momentum in the Kurdish capital of Irbil against non-Muslim traditions, such as alcohol sales from Christian shop owners and restaurateurs. Women are being forced to cover themselves in accordance with conservative Muslim rules and a growing number of hardliners are being elected to the Kurdish parliament." Has the U.S. engaged in another marriage of convenience in the Middle East that could prove a costly divorce one day down the road?
Let’s be clear-eyed about Turkey
10-13-19, PowerLine -- Two things can be true: (1) President Trump's decision to pull back U.S. forces in northwestern Syria was a good decision; (2) Turkey is an ally in name only and no friend of America. Doubt that NATO status counts for much with President Trump. (Did the Turks help us at Normandy? No, they were on the Germans’ side until two months after the Normandy invasion. Affinity and/or respect for strongmen leaders — an affinity shared by President Obama, who bonded almost immediately with the thuggish Erdogan — probably had more to do with our troop pullback than did Turkey’s membership in NATO.
Why Turkey seems to have no friends
Jun 10, 2018 · Those who believe Israel is an urgent matter in Turkey’s foreign policy, rose from 8.3 percent last year to 24.2 percent this year. The survey revealed a rise in the percentage of respondent who believe that Turkey has no friends in the international arena from 17.2 to 22.5 percent.
Pakistan is an all weather ally of Turkey. Other than that, despite the ongoing discord, Turkey is officially a card carrying member of NATO... why - we don't understand - unless it's fear of Erdogan and his army of migrants.
Why Is Turkey Still In NATO?
- He has carried on a campaign of vilification against the United States for refusing to hand over Fethulleh Gulen to Erdogan’s “justice.”
- He has discharged tens of thousands of people – judges, lawyers, professors, civil servants, military officers – whom he wildly accused of being part of the failed coup in July 2016.
- Turkey continues to jail more journalists than any other country on earth.
- Erdogan has bought Russian S-400 surface-to-air missile defense system, which U.S. and NATO officials fear would lead to security breaches (for the Russians could test how the S-400 performed against NATO missiles supplied by Turkey, and tweak their defense system accordingly).
- He kept the American pastor Andrew Brunson imprisoned for two years, after a Turkish court absurdly convicted the pastor of the Izmir Resurrection Church, a tiny congregation with 25 members — and gave him a 20-year prison sentence on assorted trumped-up charges, including that of being a C.I.A. spy and a member of the Kurdish “terrorist” group, the PKK, and worst of all, of being a “Gulenist” operative. Brunson was finally freed, most begrudgingly, and only after terrific American economic pressure (threats of more boycotts and tariffs) on Ankara. Erdogan’s plan was apparently to trade Brunson for Gulen; the Americans would have none of it.
- Erdogan has called the Germans “Nazis” for refusing to allow his men to campaign for votes from Turks living in Germany.
- When Austria shut down some Turkish-funded mosques, this led him to predict a coming war “between the crescent and the cross,” leaving no doubt as to which side Turkey would be on.
- Called for a gigantic pan-Islamic force to be created that could make war on, and presumably destroy, Israel. In Erdogan’s view, all 57 members of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation [O.I.C.] would contribute, with Turkey taking the leading role. The plan was put forth in an article published by Erdogan’s most loyal mouthpiece, the newspaper Yeni Safak. The very detailed article included this:
- What If An Army Of Islam Was Formed Against Israel? If the OIC member states unite and form a joint military force, it will be the largest army in the world. These countries’ total population is 1,674,526,931. The number of soldiers in active service in these countries is at least 5,206,100. Their [overall] military defense budget, of $174,728,420,000 is also worthy of emphasis.
There is overwhelming superiority of the 57 Muslim states [coalition?] to Israel in their populations, in the numbers of their soldiers, in their defense budgets, and in their combined weaponry. Among the decisions that can be taken at the OIC [summit] is to form a ‘Jerusalem Task Group.’ If an Islamic army is formed, Israel will be under a siege involving 250,000 soldiers, and the establishment of joint land, air and naval bases for use in the short term. This task force would include: 500 tanks and armored vehicles, 100 war planes, 500 attack helicopters and 50 warships and submarines can be mobilized. When this was published not a peep of objection from other NATO members – clearly stated Islam coalition intends to destroy the Jewish State of Israel.
Yet Turkey remains a member of NATO, in apparent good standing. Of what conceivable benefit, militarily, is Turkish membership in NATO to its other members?
- In 2003 Turkey prevented the Americans from using the Incirlik air base to invade Iraq from the north
- In 2010 Erdogan claimed that Israel is “the principal threat to peace” in the Middle East. Not al-Qaeda, not the Islamic State, not Hezbollah, not Hamas, not Islamic Jihad, not the Muslim Brotherhood, but Israel, that has been fighting only defensive wars imposed on it by Arab states and terrorist groups ever since 1948.
- In 2016 Incrilik was locked down and power cut by Turkey during the coup attempt
- Turkey threatens to “kick out the American troops from two critical military bases in Incirlik and Malatya.” The Turkish journalist Burak Bekdil notes that “The US nuclear warheads at Incirlik have remained at the disposition of the US military under a special US-Turkish treaty. The early warning radars stationed at the Malatya base, which are linked to the US Aegis system (deployed in the Mediterranean), provide a shield for Israel against any air or missile attack.” But that is all the more reason for Erdogan to want to close down the Malatya base, and shut off those radars.
- How likely is it that Turkey would allow its airspace or bases on its soil to be used by NATO forces should there be action against Iran or contribute troops to a coalition of NATO military forces?
- President Erdogan and his senior officials have repeatedly threatened Europe that unless it does Turkey’s bidding – and stops criticizing its policies (including sending troops into Syrian Kurdish areas), “We will open the gates and send 3.6 million refugees your way.”
- Turkey has never been interested in fighting ISIS. It was no secret that Turkey allowed ISIS fighters to cross freely into Syria from Turkey, no doubt because it preferred ISIS to the Syrian Kurds ISIS was fighting. And Turkey allowed wounded ISIS members to be treated at Turkish hospitals and then, instead of detaining them, let them return to the Islamic State.
As the veteran Middle East correspondent Trudy Rubin has noted:
Baghdadi was found, not in ISIS’s traditional area of eastern Turkey, but far away in western Syria, near the Turkish border and Turkish military outposts. This suggests that Turkish military intelligence knew Baghdadi’s location and didn’t share it.
Shouldn’t all this matter?
Why is Turkey still in NATO?
*Excerpted and adapted full original report fro Hugh Fitzgerald, Jihad Watch - More here
National Students Justice Palestine [SJP] Conference
Held in Minnesota
"They promote hatred for Jews and incite terrorism," David Horowitz
10-31-19, FrontPage.com -- In a stealth campaign to reach students directly, the David Horowitz Freedom Center today distributed 2000 newspapers containing its new report on the “Top Ten Colleges that Promote Jew Hatred and Incite Terrorism” as well as posters condemning the Hamas-funded BDS [boycott Israel] movement on the University of Minnesota campus. The newspaper distribution coincides with the national 'Students [Muslims] for Justice in Palestine' [SJP] [Israel] conference, a highly controversial event, which will take place this weekend [11/2/19] at the University of Minnesota; it's Titled “From Campus to Congress: Allied with Terror,” the report documents the malignant spread of terrorism and Jew hatred in our nation’s academic institutions.
David Horowitz said, “For nearly two decades, SJP has promoted Hamas lies and propaganda in order to establish a beachhead of support for anti-Israel terrorists on American campuses, resulting in a dramatic rise in anti-Semitic incidents and the harassment of Jewish students. American universities like the University of Minnesota allow these terrorist allies to use their authority and prestige to lend this genocidal offensive an aura of respectability. Our campaign intends to expose SJP and other supporters of BDS as fronts for Hamas [Islamic terror group in Israel] and to press universities to cease their funding and support of these organizations.”
National SJP conference hosted at University Minnesota faces backlash
10-21-19, MnDaily.com -- National Students Justice Palestine [SJP] conference hosted at UMN faces backlash from pro-Israel groups that launched campaigns calling on University administration to condemn or cancel the conference that will be held in November 2, 2019. Israel hater Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar here
UN Nations Support Jew Killers in Israel
Called 'Palestinian Refugees'
When in reality they are Arab/Muslim Invaders
In newly released documents, the Palestinian Authority admits that in the first 5 months of 2019, it paid over $65 million in salaries to those terrorists. In calendar year 2018, the Trump Administration has significantly cut funding for the Israeli killing Muslims including $231.532 million economic assistance and $424.3 million to UNRWA.
EU pledges €42.5 million in aid for Muslims [aka Palestinians] in Israel
The aid comes after the US decision to withhold millions in funding from the UN agency that supports Muslims in Israel who overtly proclaim hatred and ill intentions toward Jews in the Jewish State of Israel. The European Union supports "Palestinians" although the Muslims refuse to talk peace with Israel. Since the USA halted aid; Germany funding for Palestinians along with 11 other nations delivering their funds early.
Merkel meets Muslim Leader of 'Palestinians’ Mahmoud Abbas in Berlin
8-29-19, APNEWS.com -- Merkel stressed her support for a two-state solution ahead of talks with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas at the Chancellery in Berlin. “We appreciate Chancellor Merkel’s efforts to create multilateral cooperation aside from unilateral solutions to create stability and peace in the world.”
August 29, 2019, GellerReport -- Germany's Chancelor Angela Merkel now biggest supporter of Jew haters in Israel the Muslims called "Palestinians." In the past several years agencies in Germany have come under intense scrutiny in Israel for providing funding to Palestinian organisations linked to terror, anti-Semitism, and other forms of hate and extremism. Throughout her years as Chancellor, Angela Merkel gave the Palestinian Authority more than half a billion dollars, not including foreign aid to UNRWA.
10-27-19, JihadWatch.com -- Recently at a press conference Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel said: “We are now the largest bilateral donors in the Palestinian territories.” According to Germany’s Bild news, the federal government announced that in 2018 about 166.2 million euros flowed to the Palestinians. In addition, Germany transferred about 173.2 million euros to UNRWA, a UN agency for Palestinian Muslims. More here
Somali Muslim Migrants Are Turning Their New 'Home' in the US To A Hell Hole Like the One They Left in the Middle East
10-25-19, LauraLoomer.us -- The Somali gang problem is incredible and the leadership in Minneapolis and Minnesota in general is allowing it to grow and fester. When people come to the United States as refugees it is because they seek to escape from a nation that considers such acts normal to one that denounces them and offers safety, however they are turning America into the same violent hell hole they left ...
Importing both sides of Middle East gang wars into OUR communities
10-24-19, Daniel Horowitz -- America has been importing both sides of pre-existing gang wars from half way around the world from the Middle Eastern nations in Africa and Somalia. All those who are promoting mass migration and refugee resettlement from every war-torn Middle Eastern country don’t want you to study what has already happened in Europe with their mass migration of Muslims who are mostly military aged men. Imagine building a beautiful community somewhere in the suburbs of an American city and then having a handful of neighbors use your homeowner’s association dues to bring in scores of violent gang members "Bloods and Crips" in from downtown. Well, on the national and international levels, that is what the elites have done to taxpayers by bringing in so many security problems from the Middle East without the input of local communities.
More and More Security Systems in Place for Proection
1-12-19, GellerReport -- In May 2018 Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey announced that a high-rise apartment complex at the center of little Mogadishu would be receiving an $825,000 security upgrade, including fencing, key fobs, and numerous security cameras. In December 2018, the Minneapolis City Council voted to divert $43,000 from the Minneapolis Police Department to create a youth outreach team for the area, Minnesota Daily reports.
“Everybody’s gotten to the point where, hey, you know, we don’t need more police, we need more intervention,”
Somali migrants are 'disaster' for Minnesota
11-6-16, Guardian -- Here in Minnesota, you’ve seen first-hand the problems caused with faulty refugee vetting, with very large numbers of Somali refugees coming …
Truths About Islamic Syria, Kurds & Turkey
Like President Trump said,
"Kurds are 'no angels."
- Led by the Kurdish Democratic Union Party [PYD]
- Armed force is the People’s Protection Units [YPG] The Syrian Democratic Forces in northern Syria, which much of the media hails as “America’s greatest ally in the region” is also led by the YPG
- the YPG is a Syrian wing of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party [PKK]
For years, and particularly since US president Donald Trump declared the US would withdraw its troops from Syria, a major media campaign of propaganda and disinformation has been launched. The following explains the lies the mainstream media has been spreading and explains the truths:
Kurds constitute a minority in northern Syria: After the 1925 Sheikh Said revolt in eastern Turkey, Kurds started moving into established cities in Syria historically called “Rojava” (“Western Kurdistan”) was invented in recent years by PKK Kurdish nationalists attempting to distort the history of the region & attribute a new Kurdish identity to it; erasing the true cultural heritage of the land. Propaganda and false claims that the majority of northern Syria is Kurdish and that the region is called “Western Kurdistan” or “Rojava” are factually incorrect.
- 90 percent of Ras al-Ayn is Arab - Kurds invaded Ras al-Ayn an ancient Assyrian town named Rish Ayno; but the YPG-led Kurds today call it “Sere Kaniye.” So even when Kurds did not establish a legally-recognized government in Syria, they started Kurdifying the names of the towns. This shows how much they disrespect and degrade the ancient heritage of northern Syria.
- 70 percent of Tell Abyad is also Arab
- And 95 percent of Raqqa is Arab
Another falsehood spread by the PKK and much of the mainstream media is that “Kurds have defeated ISIS.” The truth is that the biggest role in the defeat of ISIS was played by the Iraqi government, the Syrian government and the people’s armed initiatives that support these governments. The Syrian government actually defeated ISIS in vast areas such as Aleppo, Hums, across the Jordanian border, Daraa, Quneitra, Sadad, Al-Qaryatayn, the city of Deir ez-Zor, Eastern Ghouta, Maloula, al-Qusayr, the region of Qalamun and Palmyra among others.
The media‘s only focus’ was on the liberation of Raqqa and Deir ez-Zor, where the Kurdish YPG fought against ISIS claiming they defeated ISIS. However, by the same logic - because the Turkish military and its Islamist allies removed ISIS from the Syrian cities of Al-Bab, Azaz and Jarabulus - why not say the Turkish military defeated ISIS? Of course they didn't as, for many years, Turkey is known to have aided and abetted ISIS, al-Qaeda and other radical Islamic terrorists.
Most Assyrians in Syria do not want the oppressive PYD Kurdish rule there. The Kurds seized their lands or properties and persecuted them - examples follow:
- On August 28, 2018 militiamen belonging to the Kurdish PYD entered private Assyrian schools in Qamishli and expelled all administrators and teachers. Here
- On September 3, 2018, Kurdish PYD went to the house of Nidal Rahawi, an Assyrian artist in the city of Qamishi to kill him because he was critical of the PYD regime - he escaped. Here
- On September 30, 2018, the Kurdish PYD arrested prominent Assyrian journalist and Qamishli resident Souleman Yusph. His possessions, including his laptop and various documents, were seized by the Kurdish authorities. Here
- During the Turkish invasion of Syria in 2016 , Kurdish YPG members in civilian clothes threw mortars from a park in Qamishli to Nusaybin, a town in southeast Turkey, which killed Kurdish civilians there. Apparently, their aim was to provoke the Turkish army to attack Qamishli and other Syrian towns that have sizeable Christian communities and kill Christians there to make the world condemn and attack Turkey. Here
- The YPG attacked Nusaybin from a place near the Mor Circis Church in Qamishli, to which Turks responded, and as a result, Christian Assyrian man, Fadi Habsuno, and his wife, Juliette Issa Nicholas, got injured and hospitalized. Clarion more here
Although these facts are obvious, the YPG/PKK and much of the international media spread many falsehoods in an attempt to confuse the public and distort historical and current realities. This appears to be one of the greatest and most alarming disinformation campaigns by the media in history.
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Ibrahim Seven, Assyrian political commentator originally from Turkey now based in Germany here more here about Muslims in Europe
Egypt and Ethiopia Might Go to War Over the Nile River
"Woe to the land of whirring wings, along the rivers of Cush, which sends couriers by sea, in papyrus vessels on the waters. Go, swift messengers, to a people tall and smooth-skinned, to a people widely feared, to a powerful nation of strange speech, whose land is divided by rivers."
A Lament for Egypt: "He and his people with him, the most ruthless of the nations, will be brought in to destroy the land. They will draw their swords against Egypt and fill the land with the slain. God said: "I will make the streams dry up and sell the land to the wicked. By the hands of foreigners I will bring desolation upon the land and everything in it. I will destroy the idols and put an end to the images in Memphis. There will no longer be a prince in Egypt, and I will instill fear in that land."
"The waters of the Nile will dry up, and the riverbed will be parched and empty." Isaiah 19:5
Ezekiel 30:11-13 Berean Study Bible
10-23-19, BreakingIsraelNews -- Early in October 2019 talks between Egypt and Ethiopia broke down over Ethiopia’s seventy percent complete massive upstream ‘Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam.’ The project is expected to supply it’s 100 million citizens with hydro-electricity. The only problem is that the dam will block Egypt's key water source to the Nile River a main source of fresh water. The project could drastically reduce the flow of the Blue Nile, the main tributary to the Nile that's fed by annual rainfall in Ethiopia’s highlands. Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah Al-Sissi said, “While we acknowledge Ethiopia’s right to development, the water of the Nile is a question of life, a matter of existence to Egypt.”
Ethiopia has been making efforts to resolve the issue of the Nile with countries like Ethiopia and Sudan who complain that Cairo enjoys more than their fair share of the world’s longest river. To their credit, Egypt has sought international mediation in an effort to resolve the matter reaching out to countries such as the United States, Russia and China. However, the packages offered by Cairo so far “were deliberately prepared to be unacceptable for Ethiopia,” said one Ethopian official.
Meanwhile, Egyptian journalists are going as far as to call for a war against Ethiopia. Anwar el-Hawary, former editor of the Al-Masry Al-Youm new outlet, in a Facebook comment compared the dispute to the 1973 Yom Kippur War against Israel, whenEgypt waged a surprise attack into the Sinai Peninsula. “If we fought to liberate Sinai, it is logical to fight to liberate the water. The danger is the same in the two cases.” [Egypt lost that war.] More here and here
"Shall not the land tremble on this account, and everyone mourn who dwells in it, and all of it rise like the Nile, and be tossed about and sink again, like the Nile of Egypt?” Amos 8:8
Swamp Dems Accusing Pres Trump of Causing War Between Islamic Factions of Turks & Kurds is Delusional - They've been at war for decades!
However, in typical dishonesty, the leftist liberal Trump hating news media and the Democrat/Republican establishment is (as always) blaming President Trump for problems that the Democrat establishment actually created [2011 Obama's Arab Spring or they failed to solve even before Trump announced his candidacy in June 2015.
President Trump pulled approximately 28 US special forces out from near the Syrian border with Turkey. Pres Trump did not explain any of this; public relations matters. This still hasn't been fully explained and is a blunder. However, for critics to argue that moving 28 soldiers caused a war is just delusional. [..snip]
So America’s political world is stirred by the cry that the Kurds were our allies in the war against ISIS. That’s confusion. Turkey is also our ally…. and by binding treaty who also has an American military base with nukes. Turkey became a member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) in 1952. The United States is legally obligated by treaty to fight on the side of Turkey. Thinking people may have serious doubts about the wisdom of having a Muslim Brotherhood hot bed in NATO. But it is a reality. There is no U.S. treaty with the Kurds. [..snip]
Maybe the Kurds should have their own country. They would probably be better friends to the USA than the alternatives. However, the Kurds were in a war of territorial conquest; their motto "We have no friends but the mountains.” Perhaps that's because they have been attacking their neighbors for almost 1,000 years.
Whatever is this weeks’ leftist attack on the current conservative target ask yourself: “Wasn’t that already a problem long before (fill the name in here) became a threat to the swamp [leftist Dems]?” Blaming reformers for the sins of others that they are working hard to fix is a favorite dishonest tactic of the establishment. More here
President Trump's Syrian Withdrawal Fallout
The US President is cleverly seeing to it that Russia needs Israel to keep Iran at bay - or lose Syria to the Iranian octopus. Turkey might actually realize the truth that the Kurds are Erdogan's greatest natural ally against Iran and ISIS and the Arabs better learn to fight their own war.
- President Trump isn’t “gifting” Putin a “Christmas present,” but rather is hanging a deadly Syrian Albatross on Putin’s neck. Putin is now hopelessly up a Syrian creek without a paddle. Without American forces east of the Euphrates and American dollars helping Syrian reconstruction, Putin faces an Iranian victory in Syria, and a Russian loss. In fact, Russian rapprochement with Israel is a direct result of American withdrawal. Now, Russia has only Israel to help keep Iran’s gobbling up of Syria in check. If Putin looks to Turkey to check Iran, the unacceptably high payment will be Turkish ownership of Northern Syria.
- President Trump told all the the Arabs in Iraq and Saudi Arabia: Either fight Iran yourselves and pay for the fight yourselves, or bow as slaves to your new Persian masters. America can’t afford either the money or the blood to fight the Arab war of liberation against the Persian colonialist Iran. The training wheels are off. America will help at the edges, but the fight has to be an Arab fight.
- President Trump’s message to the Pentagon is: You can spend hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars in a year fighting and dying in foreign wars, but you can’t afford to or are legally barred from physically defending the American border, or pay for a defensive wall to slow the migrant invasions? Charity and defense begins at home. If America’s home base isn’t secure, nothing is secure. To make matters worse, the Pentagon just “missed” an “accounting error” consisting of spending 331 million dollars paying for Saudi refueling over Yemen, but nobody at DOD can find a single penny to pay for the wall?
- President Trump’s message to the world is: America can’t afford to protect you anymore. President Trump, the businessman, is looking at the total American budget, the deficit and America’s debt, and concluded: A bankrupt “world policeman,” is a defeated America that can’t defend itself or anyone else. America’s current military projection is financially unsustainable. The world had better quickly budget for its own defense.
- President Trump’s message to Turkey is: You’ve told me ISIS is defeated, America’s allies are terrorists, and you were going to attack American forces in Syria; well, goodbye and good luck. Trump didn’t believe a word Erdogan said, but Trump believed his intelligence that Turkey, an alleged NATO ally, was scheming with Russia behind America’s back on Syria. Erdogan will now have to deal with the Kurds, Russia, ISIS and Iran all by himself. Have fun. Without America propping up the Kurds, Turkey might actually realize the truth that the Kurds are Turkey’s greatest natural ally against Iran and ISIS.
- Israel better realize that relying on a Trump “Peace” deal is a huge mistake. Syria isn’t just Iran’s pathway to Lebanon, but to any "West Bank" Palestinian Arab State. Israel better quickly solidify its hold of the "West Bank" because the next American President (either sooner or later) will likely be an Israel-hating BDS [boycott] supporting Democrat who will overtly call Israel an Apartheid State. [John Kerry under Obama already called Israel an apartheid state.]
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Mark Langfan here
He is a Florida-based attorney who is Chairman of Americans for a Safe Israel (AFSI) and specializes in security issues. He has created an original educational 3d Topographic Map System of Israel to facilitate clear understanding of the dangers facing Israel.
Federal Grant Funds Used in North Carolina USA - Universities Teaching Islam - ONLY Islam! President Trump Moving to Halt Flow of Free Taxpayer Money!
The U.S. Dept of Education wrote to the UNC-Duke Consortium for Middle East Studies, advising them they had three weeks to revise their course offerings or else they could lose federal funds that were intended for instruction in foreign languages.
History Professor at UNC, Jay Smith said: "I took a UNC/Duke graduate course on Islam back in 1985, when I was a graduate student at Chapel Hill. Even that many years ago, the violent aspects of Islamic doctrine were downplayed and whitewashed. There is no doubt whatsoever that in the intervening years, the impulse to absolve Islam of all responsibility for the crimes committed in its name and in accord with its teachings has only intensified." More here
President Trump says US hasn’t ‘abandoned’ Kurds
10-8-19, NYPost.com -- Pres Trump said, "Our relationship with Turkey, a NATO and Trading partner, has been very good. Turkey already has a large Kurdish population and fully understands that while we only had 50 soldiers remaining in that section of Syria, and they have been removed, any unforced or unnecessary fighting by Turkey will be devastating to their economy and to their very fragile currency. We are helping the Kurds financially with weapons! So many people conveniently forget that Turkey is a big trading partner of the United States, in fact they make the structural steel frame for our F-35 Fighter Jet. They have also been good to deal with, helping me to save many lives at Idlib Province, and returning last October, ... Pastor Brunson. Pres Erdogan coming to US for visit Nov 13, 2019.”
Turkey’s Erdogan Has Grand Plans for al Qaeda’s Syrian ...
10-7-19, DailyBeast -- Turkish President Erdogan cut a deal last month with Russia to stop a massacre in northern Syria? Michael Weiss said [excerpt]: "For years, ISIS has watched as America’s reliance on the YPG/PKK [Kurds] has enervated the second-largest army in NATO [Turkey]... Pres Trump considers the Middle East a place of sand, death, and oil that America isn’t stealing but should. ... We suspect that Pres Trump thinks the latest [in Syria] is a manifestation of a regional pathology, and not an unforced error of lousy U.S. policy-planning. Many believe ISIS will resurge [that Turkey has promised to quell], does the US have reason to remain in the region? It seems like there is no exit strategy — that we will stay pinned down in Syria forever. Are we prepared to do that?"
- sad, John 14:1
- have sinned, Psalm 51:1
- facing danger, Psalm 91:1
- faith needs stimulation, Hebrews 11:1
- alone and sad, Psalm 23:1
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use