9-20-23, "He that rules over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God" is a precept or declaration of the duty of all leaders and kings. The two principal parts of a king’s duty to God’s law: justice towards men and piety towards God.
Ruling in the fear of the Lord, making it his great business to advance the service, worship and glory of the Lord.
2 Chronicles 19:7; 2 Samuel 23:3; Job 34:17
-- Matthew Poole Commentary: https://biblehub.com/commentaries/poole/2_samuel/23.htm
US in Ukraine, Free to Steal, Bathroom Protest
USA IN UKRAINE … Money from Europe Report
9-18-23, NatlReview — Four months after the Ukraine war began, the U.S. government established Ukraine Oversight Interagency Working Group in June 2022. As of the end of March 2023, the USA federal government has more than 160 personnel from 20 U.S. oversight organizations tracking and auditing the weapons, ammunition, equipment, and money sent to Ukraine, personnel who are primarily pulled from the Offices of Inspector General for the U.S. Dept of Defense, the U.S. Dept of State and the U.S. Agency for Intl Development. As of March 2023, investigations “have not yet substantiated significant waste, fraud, or abuse,” although it’s proven difficult to monitor weapons at the final stages, near the front lines. Recently the Pentagon said: “A senior representative from the U.S. began work in Ukraine in late - August 2023 and additional personnel are expected to arrive by the end of September 2023. The positions are based at the U.S. embassy in Kyiv…." (Note: Are European people imbedded in Ukraine as the USA?) More here https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/dispelling-a-myth-about-aid-to-ukraine/?utm_source=recirc-desktop&utm_medium=homepage&utm_campaign=river&utm_content=featured-content-trending&utm_term=first
Lawless: Blue states allow criminals to freely steal, rob, kidnap and murder - no bail and no jail
The Democrats run cities and states across the USA have completely lost their minds. Starting this month [Sep 2023], both the entire state of Illinois as well as LA County are abandoning bail for most criminals. This means criminals can freely rob, steal, loot, kidnap and murder with no bail and no jail. If caught, they will simply be ticketed and released back onto the streets to carry out more crimes against innocent people. More here: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/hrreport
Pennsylvania High School Students Stage Walk-out Over Restroom Policy - They want biological sex to rule what bathroom they are permitted to use
9-20-23, NewAmerican -- Recently hundreds of students from the Perkiomen Valley High School in Collegeville, Pennsylvania walked out of class protesting a district policy that allowing homosexual students, regardless of their biological sex, to use the restroom that they want. The "Policy 720" would have required students to use the restroom that aligned with their biological sex; however, the policy failed to pass in a 5-4 vote of the school board on September 11, 2023. Many students felt a protest was necessary as they're worried that the school could see the same type of sexual attack that occurred in Loudoun County, Virginia where a biological male student who “identified” as female sexually assaulted two female students. More here
9-19-23, The saga of the giant Goliath from Gath being killed by young shepherd, David continues with the giant's giant sons. In 2 Samuel 21:21 we see David’s brother Shimei’s son, Jonathan who killed Goliath’s un-named third son who had six fingers on each hand also six toes on each foot. The Philistine Goliath and all his sons were all killed by David & his family.
1 Samuel 17:4-7, 32-50; 1 Chronicles 20:4-8; 2 Samuel 21:15-22
-- Gill's Commentary: 2 Samuel 21 Gill's Exposition (biblehub.com)
"Russia-Ukraine Peace Talks Turned Into Plot Against Moscow" -- Sergey Lavrov
9-15-23, AA.com [here] -- Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said the problem is that instead of promoting a fair process, the West [USA] is trying to pull the countries of the global majority towards supporting Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s initiative, which he called a "peace formula." "The West has been saying for months that this 'peace formula' is the only basis for negotiations. It starts from innocent topics ... and then comes to the purpose for which it was concocted – inflicting a strategic defeat on Russia, to restore the borders of Ukraine as they were in 1991, court-martial the Russian leadership, force Russia to pay reparations, and then 'mercifully' agree to sign a peace agreement."
According to the diplomat the West is trying to persuade the countries of Africa, Asia, and Latin America to support Zelenskyy's initiative "only in those points that they like," which is "an open deception."
9-19-23, Zero Hedge [here] -- Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in statements made to reporters said the United States in waging war against Russia through the Ukraine proxy war.
He described that Washington is not only transferring some $100 billion in military aid to Kiev, but is actually controlling its decision-making in order to try to inflict a "strategic defeat" on Russia. He said: "No matter what it says, it [the US] controls this war, it supplies weapons, munition, intelligence information, data from satellites, it is pursuing a war against us."
Yet, dangerously, it's become quite clear in the last several months that Ukraine will continue seeking to strike cities and bases inside Russia. New long-range missiles from Washington will without doubt make this easier for Kiev to do, risking more severe escalation which could eventually see direct Russia-NATO clashes.
9-16-23, Kiev Independent News -- German-made Taurus air-launched missiles  have a range of up to 500 kilometers [311 miles]. Ukraine submitted a request for Taurus missiles ... A journalist asked Antony J. Blinken is the 71st U.S. Secretary of State about the U.S.'s hesitation to provide Ukraine with long-range Army Tactical Missile Systems (ATACMS). Allegedly because Ukraine would use them to strike inside Russian soil. He said: "When it comes to how Ukrainians use these systems, the targeting decisions are theirs. They're not ours. And they (Ukrainians) have to make judgments about what can be most effective in working to regain their full sovereignty, their territorial integrity." More here
 US Personnel in Ukraine Fact Check: US military personnel in Ukraine as inspectors, security (usatoday.com)
 Taurus missiles
Fauci says attacks on him are ‘attacks on science’ [here]
6-9-21, NYPOST -- Dr. Fauci says the salvos launched at him are “attacks on science."
Fauci's caught in his biggest COVID lie yet [here]
7-31-23, NYPost -- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) filed a criminal referral of Fauci to the Dept of Justice over his lying during congressional testimony. …Fauci is damned by his own words [here].
Anthony Fauci: "I Am the Science"
11-29-21 - NatlReview -- Fauci has gone on TV proclaiming the worthlessness of face masks only to show up later wearing them. He preemptively cancel Christmas, only to reel it back the next day. He went on talk shows saying nothing useful about the new variant of the virus, but to lecture the world to prepare for the imposition of the same policies that failed to contain the previous variants.
2 Thessalonians 2:15; Ephesians 6:11, 13-14; Psalm 31:24
- Barnes Commentary: https://biblehub.com/commentaries/barnes/2_thessalonians/1.htm
USA Federal Government Wants to Regulate, Restrict or Ban Outright Many Common American Things
| || |
These are all things that, to one extent or another, in at least some states, are under attack by governments in partnership with big and powerful corporations. And more than half of them are under attack nationwide by the federal government and its corporate partners. All of the 20 items have one thing in common — they allow us to live our lives independent of the government. Once the government claims a right to regulate, restrict or ban these items and actions, the powers that be — the oligarchs — know we will become totally dependent on the system for our survival. Food, water, energy, money, healthcare and the freedom of movement will all be 100 percent controlled.
The transition from a constitutional republic to a so-called “democracy” where all societal narratives are tightly controlled by ruling elite has happened so gradually that few people are even aware that the transition has taken place, even though it is now almost totally complete.
*Excerpted full original report from Leo Hohmann here https://leohohmann.com/2023/09/18/20-common-functions-of-american-life-the-government-wants-to-regulate-restrict-or-outright-ban/
 Oligarchy is a conceptual form of power structure in which power rests with a small number of people. Plutocracy has similar meaning (both may be used to refer to rule by an economic elite, but oligarchy often has the additional connotation of corruption). Throughout history, power structures considered to be oligarchies have often been viewed as tyrannical relying on public obedience or oppression to exist. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/oligarchy
 Wood stoves Ban On 80 Percent Of Wood Stoves Proposed By EPA - Off The Grid News
 Gas stoves Biden Administration Continues to Attack Natural Gas Stoves - IER (instituteforenergyresearch.org)
Mistrust in Big Pharma Has Contributed to Vaccine Hesitancy
BusinessInsider -- Claims of danger in the serum Covid vaccine, big pharma mismanagement and greed has contributed to vaccine hesitancy. Majority of Americans now say they will "definitely not" get a COVID vaccine shot,
New Covid Vaccine is here will little interest by Americans
9-17-23, PBS -- The Centers for Disease Control [CDC] recommends the new COVID-19 booster vaccines for all. But many [most?] won’t get them. About 75 percent of Americans say they skipped last year’s booster with no intention of taking the new one.
What is the UAW? Why auto workers are on strike and what are their demands? [here]
9-15-23, USAToday -- The UAW's industry-wide strike took affect Thursday 9-14-23.
13,000 members walked off the job.
UAW is striking against automotive companies: General Motors, Ford and Stellantis, which owns the Jeep, Ram, Chrysler, Dodge and Fiat brands.
Despite the apparent progress being made between the WGA and the AMPTP, the Screen Actors Guild and American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (SAG-AFTRA), which started striking July 14, has not indicated a time in which they would return to the negotiating table.
SAG-AFTRA represents approximately 160,000 actors, media presenters, dancers, and more media professionals. SAG-AFTRA is currently granting some independent projects based within the U.S. the ability to begin production as part of an interim agreement.
SAG-AFTRA’s willingness to negotiate with the AMPTP could hinge on the result of negotiations with the WGA
List of union demands:
The 600 unions in the UAW represents workers across the industry, including multinational corporations, small manufacturers & more - it was founded in 1935. The last UAW strike was in in 2019 saw 46,000 GM workers on strike for 40 days, costing GM $3 billion.
Writers union will resume strike negotiations with studios this week.
8-30-23, UKRAINE: Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) REPORTED THAT the United States has provided billions in funding for Ukraine since the start of the war. The four supplemental aid packages passed by Congress to support Ukraine since the war began totals over $113.4 billion, “Appropriated in these packages is $62.3 billion for the Dept of Defense, $46.1 billion for the Dept of State, USAID and $5 billion for other government agencies. The fourth package, which provided $48 billion, was approved in December 2022 by Congress.” More here: https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/08/america-has-spent-an-astounding-113-billion-on-the-war-in-ukraine/
U.S. assistance to Ukraine falls into three major categories: military, economic, and humanitarian aid. European countries that face a more imminent threat from Russia have given far less than the U.S. The Washington Post noted earlier this month that European Union had given Ukraine $35.9 billion; the United Kingdom had given $11.7 billion; and Germany had given $11.6 billion, rounding out the top three. [,,]
Israel warned in July that it had serious concerns that U.S.-supplied weapons were falling into Russian hands, being shipped to Iran, and reverse-engineered for use against Israel.
We continue to blaspheme His holy name; kill His precious babies in the womb; destroy the family with homosexuality; practice greed and all manner of wickedness. Following are few of His proclamations that makes mankind without excuse:
- God is a righteous judge & a God Who feels indignation every day. Psalm 7:11
- You provoked the Lord to wrath & the Lord was so angry with you that He would have destroyed you. Deuteronomy 9:8
- The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God & keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil. Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
- The Lord is gracious & merciful, slow to anger & abounding in steadfast love. Psalm 145:8
- God shows His anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness. … Never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.” Romans 1:18, 12:19
- Don’t be deceived: God can’t be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Galatians 6:7
- Jesus said: "Take heed that no man deceive you." Matthew 24:4
- For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
- The Lord Jesus said; 'If you love Me, obey Me!' John 14:15 "For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments:" 1 John 5:3; Matthew 11:30
- "Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily He is a God that judgeth in the earth." Psalm 58:11
NOAA: USA 2023 worst year on record for billion-dollar disasters
CANADA Wildfires Yellowknife Evacuated
9-17-23, NYPost -- Mediterranean storm "Daniel" sparked the mayhem in another Islamic African nation of Libya. More than 11,000 people have been killed by devastating floods in Libya, with more than 10,000 missing. Survivors now facing the threat of waterborne diseases. Two massive dams burst Monday, 9-11-23 leaving 40,000 homeless. [Interesting that on the same date [the 11th] eleven years ago in 2012 USA Ambassador Christopher Stephens plus 3 heroes were killed by Libyan Islamic terrorists] (1). And in 2001, twenty-two years ago on the same day [11th] the USA was attacked by Islamic terrorists - on 9/11/2001 (2).
Health officials concerned that diseases would arise from the tainted waters bringing another wave of deaths. Dr. Margaret Harris, a spokeswoman for the World Health Organization said: “You’ve got a lot of standing water,” said “It doesn’t mean the dead bodies pose a risk, but it does mean that the water itself is contaminated by everything. So, you really have to focus on ensuring that people have access to safe water."
9-9-23, NYPost --A magnitude 7.2 quake struck Africa's nation of Morocco’s High Atlas Mountains at 11:11 pm on Friday night, Sept 8, 2023. It's estimated the death toll is 800+ injuring 600+, destroying buildings and sending residents of major cities rushing from their homes in the country’s deadliest tremor in more than six decades. The nearest big city to the quake's epicenter of Marrakesh residents are afraid to go home. Buildings in the old city, a UNESCO World Heritage site, suffered damage. A mosque minaret had fallen in Jemaa al-Fna Square, the heart of Marrakesh’s old city. Miloud Skrout said: “Everything is by God’s will, but we sustained great harm.”
Fast Food Restaurant Paying $20 an Hour [here]
11-4-21, Newsweek -- A number of businesses across the USA are faced with operating with fewer employees because they're forced to pay inexperienced youth $20 an hour. It's a learning experience that minimum wage is fair; it's not a career. Although employees are earning more money per hour, they may not work as frequently.
Fast Food Workers Don't Deserve $15 an Hour to Flip Burgers [here]
4-15-15, TheBlaze -- Dear fast food 16 year old worker: You earnestly believe - because you've been led to believe - your limited education & abilities make you worth more than minimum wage. You are not. You should consider your position as Whopper Assembler a temporary situation, not a career path planning on moving on and up. Good for you!
9-17-23, Non Stop Traditional Christian Hymn Playlist here:
The Government Censored Me and Other Scientists. We Fought Back — and Won (excerpt)
Unfortunately, during the Covid pandemic, the American government violated my free speech rights and those of my scientist colleagues for questioning the federal government’s pandemic policies. …over the past three years, American government officials, working in concert with big tech companies, have attacked and suppressed my speech and that of my colleagues for criticizing official pandemic policies—criticism that has been proven prescient.
On Friday, 9-15-23 at long last, the Fifth Circuit Court ruled that we were not imagining it—that the Biden administration did indeed strong-arm social media companies into doing its bidding. The court found that the Biden White House, the CDC, the U.S. Surgeon General’s office, and the FBI “engaged in a years-long pressure campaign [on social media outlets] designed to ensure that the censorship aligned with the government’s preferred viewpoints.”
The judges described a pattern of government officials making “threats of ‘fundamental reforms’ like regulatory changes and increased enforcement actions” if we did not comply. It worked. According to the judges, “the officials’ campaign succeeded. The platforms, in capitulation to state-sponsored pressure, changed their moderation policies.”
History:The trouble began on October 4, 2020, when my colleagues and I—Dr. Martin Kulldorff, a professor of medicine at Harvard University, and Dr. Sunetra Gupta, an epidemiologist at the University of Oxford—published the Great Barrington Declaration. The Declaration called for an end to economic lockdowns, school shutdowns, and similar restrictive policies on the grounds that they disproportionately harm the young and economically disadvantaged while conferring limited benefits to society as a whole.
The Declaration endorsed a “focused protection” approach that called for strong measures to protect high-risk populations while allowing lower-risk individuals to return to normal life with reasonable precautions. Tens of thousands of doctors and public health scientists signed our statement.
With hindsight, it is clear that this strategy was the right one. Sweden, which in large part eschewed lockdown and, after early problems, embraced focused protection of older populations, had among the lowest age-adjusted all-cause excess deaths than nearly every other country in Europe and suffered none of the learning loss for its elementary school children. Similarly, Florida has seen lower cumulative age-adjusted all-cause excess deaths than lockdown-obsessed California since the start of the pandemic.
But at the time, our proposal was viewed by high government officials like Anthony Fauci and some in the Trump White House, including Deborah Birx, then-White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator, as a kind of heresy.
Federal officials immediately targeted the Great Barrington Declaration for suppression because it contradicted the government’s preferred response to Covid. Four days after the Declaration’s publication, then-director of the National Institutes of Health, Dr. Francis Collins, emailed Fauci to organize a “devastating takedown” of it.
Almost immediately, social media companies such as Google/YouTube, Reddit, and Facebook censored mentions of the Declaration. As The Free Press revealed in its Twitter Files reporting, in 2021 Twitter blacklisted me for posting a link to the Great Barrington Declaration. YouTube censored a video of a public policy roundtable of me with Florida governor Ron DeSantis for the crime of telling him that the scientific evidence for masking children is weak.
I have been a professor researching health policy and infectious disease epidemiology at a world-class university for decades. I am not a political person; I am not registered with either party. In part that is because I want to preserve my total independence as a scientist. …Yet at the height of the pandemic, I found myself smeared for my supposed political views, and my views about Covid policy and epidemiology were removed from the public square on all manner of social networks.
In August 2022, my colleagues and I finally had a chance to fight back. The Missouri and Louisiana attorneys general asked me to join as a plaintiff in their case, represented by the New Civil Liberties Alliance, against the Biden administration. The aim of the suit was to end the government's role in this censorship—and restore the free speech rights of all Americans in the digital town square.
Lawyers in the Missouri v. Biden case deposed representatives, under oath, from many federal agencies involved in the censorship efforts, including Anthony Fauci.
Broad discovery of email exchanges between the government and social media companies showed an administration willing to use its regulatory powers against social media companies that did not comply with censorship demands. The case revealed that a dozen federal agencies—including the CDC, the Office of the Surgeon General, and the Biden White House—pressured social media companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter to censor and suppress even true speech contradicting federal pandemic priorities. For instance, in 2021, the White House threatened social media companies with damaging regulatory action unless it censored scientists who shared the demonstrable fact that the Covid vaccines do not prevent people from getting Covid.
True or false, if speech interfered with the government’s priorities, it had to go. On Independence Day this year, federal Judge Terry Doughty issued a preliminary injunction in the case, ordering the federal government to immediately stop coercing social media companies to censor protected free speech. In his decision, Justice Doughty compared the administration’s censorship infrastructure to an Orwellian Ministry of Truth. His ruling decried the vast federal censorship enterprise that dictated who and what social media companies could publish.
The government appealed, convinced it should have the power to censor scientific speech. An administrative stay followed and lasted much of the summer. But on Friday, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit unanimously restored a modified version of the preliminary injunction, telling the government to stop using social media companies to do its censorship dirty work:
Defendants, and their employees and agents, shall take no actions, formal or informal, directly or indirectly, to coerce or significantly encourage social-media companies to remove, delete, suppress, or reduce, including through altering their algorithms, posted social-media content containing protected free speech. That includes, but is not limited to, compelling the platforms to act, such as by intimating that some form of punishment will follow a failure to comply with any request, or supervising, directing, or otherwise meaningfully controlling the social media companies’ decision-making processes. (..)
The Biden administration, which has proven itself to be an enemy of free speech, will surely appeal the decision to the Supreme Court. But I am hopeful that we will win there, just as we have at every venue in this litigation. I am grateful for the resilience of the U.S. Constitution, which has withstood this challenge.
Background and links: Hoover Institution:
Rosh Hashanah, Feast of Trumpets
Friday, September 15 ends Sunday, September 17, 2023
Rosh Hashanah commemorates the creation of the world and marks the beginning of the Days of Awe, a ten day period of introspection and repentance that culminates on Yom Kippur holy day also known as the Day of Atonement.
In the Bible, Rosh Hashanah, or Jewish New Year aka Feast of Trumpets begins beginning with the blowing of the ram's horn, the shofar, calling God's people to repent of their sins. This year 2023 it begins at dusk Friday, September 15, 2023 and is year 5784 on the Hebrew calendar; the month of Tishri (September or October). The Feast of Trumpets is recorded in the book of Leviticus 23:23-25 and also in Numbers 29:1-6. The term Rosh Hashanah, means "the beginning of the year," appears only in Ezekiel. 40:1.
It's a more solemn occasion than most typical New Year's celebrations. Jews are commanded to hear the sounding of the ram's horn on Rosh Hashanah [trumpet/shofar] unless it falls on the Sabbath and then the shofar is not blown.
In Revelation 20:15, "Anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire." The Bible says the Book of Life belongs to the Lamb, Jesus Christ (Revelation 21:27). The Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ said in John 5:26-29 that the Father had given Him authority to judge everyone. 2 Timothy 4:1 states that Jesus will judge the living and the dead. Jesus told his followers in John 5:24: "Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life."
When Christ returns, the trumpet will sound: “...In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound & the dead will be raised imperishable & we shall be changed. ... "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel & with the sound of the trumpet of God. The dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air & so we will always be with the Lord." 1 Corinthians 15:51–52; 1 Thessalonians 4:16–17
Forcing People to Wear Face Masks is Ineffective, Unethical and Illegal
- They don’t prevent spread of respiratory virus
- They cause harm
- Forcing them on people violates right to informed consent
9-12-23, * -- Patients have the right to be informed about the risks and benefits of any medical intervention and have the right to refuse medical treatment. The use of face coverings as a public health measure or otherwise, are a type of medical intervention to which informed consent rights apply.
Government recommendations and mandates regarding face coverings have been contradictory and are in conflict with the available data neglecting to mention any potential harm from use of coverings or masks:
*Excerpted and adapted full original report here https://aapsonline.org/mask-mandates-do-not-prevent-spread-of-respiratory-viruses-cause-harm-and-violate-the-right-to-informed-consent
1 Peter 1:62, 4:2; Romans 12:2; Ephesians 4:18, 5:6; Mark 4:19; John 14:15
-- Barnes Commentary: https://biblehub.com/commentaries/barnes/1_peter/1.htm
USA Government Declares an Emergency; Will Citizens Give Up Rights & Money?
9-11-23, * -- Recently the New Mexico’s governor Ms Michelle Grisham decided to declare a ‘public health emergency’  due to some recent shooting deaths. While the deaths are tragic, suspending the 2nd Amendment that allows US citizens protect ourselves with guns - would be more tragic. All it would do would grow more government control over us. There is no such thing in the US Constitution where a public health emergency obviates our rights. Leveraging a nebulous “Emergency” as a pretext to unilaterally cancel an enumerated right in the Constitution is not acceptable and it should not be obeyed.
Similar to declaring emergencies is declaring ‘war.’ War on Inflation, war on drugs, war on poverty, and war for ‘democracy’ (as we see in corrupt Ukraine ). Perpetual war — forget about winning or losing them — are necessary to keep the military industrial complex enriched, while keeping the ground soaked in blood. [..] Throughout history, those in power (who desire more power) usually =>
<= declare ‘emergencies’ to get what they want. Hitler's Reichstag, for example during WWII - the US government wanted taxpayers to cough up money on a quarterly basis. It was an emergency, after all … and our government could not wait for money for the war.  Yet after the war, quarterly payments remained, thus underlying Milton Friedman’s quote, “Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program.” [..]
When the FBI shows up threatening people with the force of the ‘federal government,’ they all turn to jelly. The local police department becomes their slaves. During the Covid mess, people were threatened with job loss if they refuse to obey taking the poisonous vaccines. Although the law had no substance, the power and force of the government worked because nearly everyone complied.
Marbury vs. Madison (1803) Congress does not have the power to pass laws that override the Constitution, such as by expanding the scope of the Supreme Court’s original jurisdiction. 
 Corrupt Ukraine https://medium.com/times-a-wastin/ukraine-the-corruption-of-the-global-ruling-class-d622e497add6
 War taxes https://news.cornell.edu/stories/2018/07/war-taxes-put-publics-money-where-its-troops-are
 Marbury https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/5/137/
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Ben Garrison here https://grrrgraphics.com/emergency/
The size and role of government has huge implications for the lives of individuals all over the world. The people who formed the American colonies separated from England over the issue of the role of government. They then ratified the United States Constitution only after lengthy deliberation about the purpose and scope of it. The USA House of Representatives to this day has a relief of Moses on the wall - God's Ten Commandments were our foundational laws. The Bible sets out four principles that can provide a foundation for the discussion. More here
- Government is established by God the laws were based on God's Ten Commandment - there's a relief of Moses on the wall in the chamber.
- Government’s role is more focused on punishing evil and praising good behavior than on providing goods and services.
- Limited government suits a fallen people.
- The Bible contains warnings about the increasing power of government.
2 Samuel 9:1-13; Numbers 27:8
-- Matthew Poole's Commentary: https://biblehub.com/commentaries/poole/2_samuel/9.htm
We Should Not Hate Russia
“As for the prosecution of Trump, for us what is happening in today’s conditions, in my opinion, is good because it shows the rottenness of the American political system, which cannot pretend to teach others democracy, Everything that is happening with Trump is the persecution of a political rival for political reasons. That’s what it is. And this is being done in front of the public of the United States and the whole world.” ... “We hear that Mr. Trump says that he will solve pressing problems in a few days, including the Ukrainian crisis.
Well, this cannot but bring happiness. This is good,”
Ole Joe Biden administration clears path for prisoner swap with Iran plus $6bn [here]
9-12-23, AlJazeera.com -- The administration of United States President has cleared the way for the release of five American citizens detained in Iran by issuing a blanket waiver for international banks to release six billion dollars to Iran plus returning 5 Iranians held in the USA.
Five American citizens - three have been identified: Siamak Namazi, Emad Shargi and Morad Tahbaz have been detained in Iran for 7 years. They are to be freed if banks transfer $6 billion in frozen Iranian money in South Korea and as part of the deal, the administration has agreed to release five Iranian citizens held in the United States. More from ABC here and NYPost here
Iran: Biden admin clears the way for prisoner swap with money deal
9-11-23, FoxNews [Here] -- Ole Joe Biden administration informed Congress on Monday, 9-11-23 a prisoner swap plus money is underway with Iran. The deal creates a blanket waiver to transfer $6 billion in frozen Iranian money from South Korea to Qatar without fear of violating U.S. sanctions, Fox News Digital previously reported. Reportedly no U.S. taxpayer funds are being used.
Source Evidence List here: https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/the-complete-list-of-barack-obamas-scandals-misdeeds-crimes-and-blunders/
This command was not only for those who were expecting the calamities that were soon to come upon the Jews in the Lord's day; but for all who are soon to die and to go to the judgment. We know not the time of our death or the time of His second coming. He may come at any moment and we should therefore be ready.
If we are His faithful obedient followers who have repented of our sins, and have believed on Him - we "are" ready. If not, we are unprepared, and soon - probably while we are not expecting it - the cold hand of death will be laid on us, and we shall be hurried to the place where is weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth.
THE MOST important EVENT IN OUR LIVES INVOLVE being ready to escape the awful sufferings of eternal hell or enter into eternitnal bliss with the Lord Jesus. Mark 13:32, 37, 2 John 1:8; Matthew 24:36; Luke 12:35
-- Barnes' Commentary here
LIST OF OBAMA ADMINISTRATION’S SCANDALS
2013, John MacHaffie, INVESTMENT WATCH
- When Obama was inaugurated as President on January 20, 2009, he at first flubbed the oath of office, so he had to re-take it behind closed doors for his inauguration to be valid. He did so, but during this second, true inauguration in private, he purposely failed to place his hand on a Bible, as is traditional — the first president ever to not swear the oath of office on the Bible.
- Operation Fast & Furious [GUNS ON BORDER DEATH OF AGENT — a government-sponsored illegal gun-running scheme designed to purposely go awry so as to induce public outcry for gun control when border agent Bryan Terry was murdered; FBI Now Linked to Murder of U.S. Border Agent.
- In 2012, the attack in Benghazi Libya where Ambassador Christopher Stevens was slaughtered plus heroes who rescued dozens of Americans from the Embassy Four Americans died: Information Officer Sean Smith and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, both former Navy SEALs.
- $6 trillion in new national debt under Obama…after he promised to decrease the deficit.
- Obamacare Medical insurance — A massive and incredibly convoluted bill which exponentially increases the federal government’s control over our personal lives…which neither Obama nor a single Democrat even read before passing, and which will likely bankrupt the nation.
- In both the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections, the Obama campaign purposely disabled the credit card verification system for its Web site donations, allowing anyone from any foreign country to donate with no limit and no proof of identity; in both elections it was demonstrated that people overseas and people with obviously false identities were able to donate to Obama campaign, in direct violation of several laws. To this day it is not known what percentage of Obama’s campaign funds are illegally obtained, since there is no documentation.
- Billions of taxpayer dollars gambled on “green” companies like Solyndra, NextEra, Ener1, Solar Trust and many others — all of which went bankrupt.
- An intentional refusal to enforce federal immigration laws.
- Unemployment at or above 8% for almost his entire term in office (which was actually closer to 15% actual unemployment).
- Spent 20 years listening to a racist anti-American pastor (Rev. Jeremiah Wright), whom Obama described as a mentor. On March 18, 2008, Obama gave a speech in which he said “I could no more disown Jeremiah Wright than I could disown my own grandmother” and “[Wright’s church, Trinity United] embodies the black community in its entirety.” Now Obama tries to pretend that Jeremiah Wright doesn’t exist, and that his extremist anti-white philosophy didn’t influence Obama’s worldview.
- Increased the percentage of Americans dependent on food stamps to unprecedented levels (now over 15% of the nation’s population).
- Militarily intervened in Libya in 2011 without the Congressional approval required by the War Powers Act — technically an impeachable offense.
- Before he entered politics, Obama worked as a lawyer suing banks in landmark cases, forcing them to give home loans to unqualified minority borrowers — a practice now understood as one of the primary initial causes of the eventual housing bubble and market collapse.
- Handed out over 1,200 waivers to politically connected donors exempting them from the onerous requirements of Obamacare.
- Greatly expanding the number of unaccountable “czars,” which essentially amounts to unilaterally adding new federal departments with no congressional oversight — leading to a true “bureaucracy” in the original sense (rule by unelected bureaucrats). • Using taxpayer dollars to bail out the private pension funds of autoworkers’ unions at GM & Chrysler. • Illegally ending the welfare-to-work requirements passed by Congress.
- Doling out $800 billion in stimulus cash for “shovel-ready” jobs that didn’t exist — the money just evaporated with no measurable economic benefit.
- Alienating and isolating Israel, our strongest ally in the Middle East. • Apologizing to Islamists and terrorists for offending them.
- Under Obama’s watch, for the first time in history America’s credit rating was downgraded, due to his poor economic policies.
- Stopped American oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, allowing other nations with worse environmental records to drill instead — thereby managing to both weaken our economy and damage the environment simultaneously.
- Proposed in 2008 to intentionally bankrupt the coal industry — and now lies to voters and workers in coal-producing regions about his true intent.
- Pretends to be concerned about skyrocketing energy prices, when in fact he vowed to increase them on purpose (so as to make alternative energy schemes more competitive.)
- In a primary debate against Hillary Clinton in 2008, Obama said he would never force people to buy health insurance, since those without it couldn’t afford to buy it. Less than two years later, he rammed through Obamacare, which does indeed force people to buy health insurance.
- During the 2008 campaign, Obama repeatedly promised that if he was elected “No family making less than $250,000 will see any form of tax increase.” This promise was broken over and over again once he was elected.
- In 2008 Obama vowed if elected to increase security along the U.S.-Mexican border — and then in 2010 stopped construction of a “virtual fence” on the border and re-routed money earmarked for border security to other projects.
- Cash for Clunkers, which doled out taxpayer money to anyone who wanted to replace their old cars, but which mostly only ended up subsidizing the puchase of foreign-made cars by people who could have afforded them on their own anyway; meanwhile, the traded-in cars were all destroyed, creating a shortage and thereby increasing the cost of used cars, hurting the pocketbooks of poor people.
- Violated the U.S. Constitution by authorizing assassinations and drone strikes to kill American citizens abroad — without due process.
- Was caught on a “hot mike” promising the President of Russia that he would cave in to their demands for a weaker missile shield — after he was re-elected and no longer had to keep up the pretense that he sought to defend America.
- Appointed Van Jones, a former avowed communist who supported a “9/11 Truth” petition, to be “Green Jobs Czar.”
- Appointed Anita Dunn, who said Chairman Mao was her “favorite philosopher,” to be White House Communications Director.
- Appointed John Holdren, who perviously entertained the notion of forced mass sterilzation to stop overpopulation, to be Science Czar.
- Appointed Steven Chu, who openly advocated an artificial increase in gasoline prices to $10/gallon (and similar increases in other energy prices) to be Secretary of Energy.
- Appointed Kevin Jennings, who led a group that promoted X-rated “sex-positive” textbooks for 13-year-olds, instructed teenagers at a conference how to perform “fisting” (anal penetration by fists), who refused to report instances of statutory rape, and who expressed admiration for a member of NAMBLA, to be America’s “Safe School’s Czar.”
- When states voted to enforce the federal immigration laws which the federal government refused to enforced, Obama sued to stop them.
- Blocked continued construction of the Keystone Pipeline, thereby intentionally reducing energy resources for the US and forcing Canada to sell more of its oil to China.
- Repeatedly changed his position on gay marriage over the years, depending on what was politically expedient at the moment and which intended audience he was addressing.
- Before he was president, Obama staunchly opposed raising the national debt limit — but once elected, he insisted that it be raised.
- When giving a 2009 speech in France that he must have assumed Americans would never hear, he described the United States as “arrogant” and “dismissive” (while also criticizing Europe elsewhere in the speech).
- When states tried to stop election fraud with voter ID laws, Obama sued to prevent them from doing so.
- Instructed Attorney General Eric Holder to stonewall any investigation into the voter intimidation case against the New Black Panthers.
- Promised in 2008 that once elected he would officially recognize the Armenian Genocide; but to this date he has still failed to do so, caving in to threats and pressure from Turkey.
- Vowed to end the influence of lobbyists in Washington, but under Obama’s watch their influence has only increased.
- When he was first running for President, Obama promised, “I will not sign any non-emergency bill without giving the American public an opportunity to review and comment on the White House website for five days.” Needless to say, he has broken that promise with almost every bill he has signed since.
- Aided and abetted the “Arab Spring” which deposed existing secular governments across North Africa, leading to a regional power vacuum which was filled by Al Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood, and other hardline Islamists.
- Refused to provide assistance or support the the earlier secular Iranian democracy uprising, allowing them to be crushed by the Islamic fundamentalist Iranian regime.
- In his first months in office, Obama bowed to the king of Saudi Arabia, the president of China, the Emperor of Japan, and President of Mexico, among others.
- Ordered NASA to make one of its top priorities not space exploration or scientific research but “Muslim outreach.”
- Used Obamacare as a pretext to greatly increase the size and power of the IRS (which was given 16,000 new agents and additional mandates to penalize taxpayers for noncompliance).
- Used the IRS to harass conservative businesses.
- In the GM bailout, he illegally shortchanged investors who according to bankruptcy laws were first in line to be recompensed; instead, he gave their share to the unions.
- Shut down oil drilling in the US, but then turned around and lent $2 billion to Brazil to support their government-controlled oil-drilling effort — and then promised the US would become one of Brazil’s biggest oil customers.
- Sued Boeing in an effort to control where businesses could locate, kowtow to the unions, and block the creation of 1,000 jobs in South Carolina, a right-to-work (i.e. no forced unionization) state.
- Adopted a longstanding Socialist political slogan, “Forward!”, as his 2012 campaign motto.
- Sent insulting form letters to the familes of dead SEALs.
- Neither disavowed nor distanced himself from anti-Romney campaign ads which threatened or implied violence against Republicans.
- Shortly after the recent eruption of anti-American violence in North Africa, Obama went to Las Vegas to do his debate preparation in a hotel…with a romanticized North Africa theme.
- Said in an interview that the Muslim call to prayer was “one of the prettiest sounds on earth at sunset.”
- Union boss and far-left activist Andy Stern has visitied Obama in the White House at least 53 times, at last count — greater access than any other private citizen.
- Hosted at the White House many Islamist members of groups associated with Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, etc.
- Sponsored performances by and attended fundraisers with radical rappers like Michael Franti and Common, both of whose lyrics have in some cases been anti-police, anti-white, and anti-America.
- Hired Timothy Geithner, who is documented as cheating on his own personal taxes, to be Secretary of the Treasury.
- Told Joe “the Plumber” Wurzelbacher that it was good to “spread the wealth around.”
- Told small business owners nationwide in a 2012 speech that “you didn’t build that” — implying that they should not claim credit for their own success, since taxpayers (i.e. themselves and other business owners) had funded the national infrastructure.
- Insulted the British people by rudely returning to them a bust of Churchill which previously had been a ceremonial gift on display at the White House; when later confronted on this inexplicable action, he lied about it.
- Canceled plans to complete a missile defense shield in Poland, a move which was highly praised by Russia — the very nation whose missile threat would have been neutralized if the shield had been completed. • By loudly publicizing (for personal political gain) the identity of exact SEAL teams who had killed Osama bin Laden, Obama made them a target for reprisals by Islamists; a short time later 22 SEALS were shot down and killed in Afghanistan, their worst loss of life ever.
- Established an extra-Constitutional top secret “kill list” of people (including Americans) Obama claims the right to kill on sight, and then bragged about it publicly.
- Set up a special email account, “Flag@Whitehouse.gov,” to which Americans were supposed to inform the government of anyone they heard spreading “disinformation” about Obama’s health care overhaul. (This was the first of three different “spy on your friends and neighbors” programs.)
- “Attack Watch” was Obama’s second Big Brother attempt, a Web site on which you would report “attacks” on Obama’s proposals and ideology; it was quickly shut down due to outrage and mockery.
- Obama set up the “Truth Team” program which encouraged citizens to report to the government any friends or relatives they hear repeating “lies” about Obama. The Truth Team site still exists.
- Twisted the arms of defense contractors to not issue layoff notices in early November, so as to avoid causing bad news for Obama right before the election — even though federal law (the “WARN Act”) requires such notices.
- After the attacks on American interests in North Africa on September 11, 2012, Obama gave a speech to the U.N. and declared “The future must not belong to those who slander The Prophet of Islam” — transferring the blame from the attackers onto the makers of a film trailer that supposedly “offended” the Islamists.
- Repeatedly snubbed and got into public tiffs with Benjamin Netanyahu, who as the leader of Israel is supposed to be Obama’s closest colleague in international affairs.
- On May 19, 2011, Obama told Israel they must return to the 1967 borders as a pre-condition for continuing talks with the Palestinians — even though the status of the borders was the main issue the talks were supposed to address.
- Encouraged politically biased hiring practices in the Justice Department.
- Soon after taking office, Obama rescinded the “Mexico City Policy,” which previously had banned NGOs which are supported by American taxpayer funds from using those funds to perform abortions in foreign countries.
- Attempted to force returning veterans to pay huge increases for their health coverage…as a way to generate more funding for his Obamacare provisions.
- In June of 2011, he anointed his own underage daughters as “senior staff members” so that their vacation to Africa would be paid for with taxpayer money.
- Interviews with high school classmates revealed that Obama was a heavy and frequent user of marijuana in his teenage years (not to mention his self-admitted cocaine use in college).
- Played over 100 rounds of golf during his first three years in office, meaning that he was on the links close to 10% of the days he has been president.
- Voted to allow post-birth abortions (i.e. facilitating the deaths of babies who survive late-term abortions) not just once but three times in a row as an Illinois state senator.
- The pastor whom Obama selected to give the national benediction at his 2009 inauguration recently declared that “all white people are going to Hell.”
- Sided with Hugo Chavez and the Castro regime regarding the Honduran Constitutional Crisis of 2009, the first time ever that the U.S. formed a political alliance with socialist governments in Latin America.
- Obama Administration OKed the nomination of Chas Freeman to chair the National Intelligence Council (which coordinates intelligence reports from all government agencies), despite the fact that he was openly hostile to Israel and strongly favored Arabist goals. (He later withdrew under pressure.)
- Chinese pianist Lang Lang played an offensively anti-American song at a 2011 White House dinner where Obama hosted Chinese president Hu Jintao, to the delight and amazement of the communist Chinese visitors, while Obama just sat there and smiled (the song’s Chinese lyrics describe Americans as “warmongering jackals”).
- There was a great deal of (still unverified) suspicion that the company LightSquared received favorable treatment from the Obama administration for approval of its broadband technology which interfered with the GPS system; an Air Force general claimed he was pressured by the Obama administration to downplay his criticism of LightSquared’s technology in sworn testimony.
- Obama’s Department of Energy awarded $529 million to Fisker Automotive to build their Karma hybrid electric cars — even though they are manufactured in Finland, cost over $100,000 each, and tend to explode.
- When Inspector General Gerald Walpin discovered during a 2009 investigation that one of Obama’s political allies (the mayor of Sacramento) was misusing government funds for personal gain, Obama unceremoniously fired Walpin — even though rooting out fraud was the job description of the Inspector General.
- More than once Obama made so-called “recess appointments” when the Senate was not actually in recess, which directly violates Constitutional rules about how appointments must be made; in each case it was his way of getting his political allies into certain key positions without them being vetted or approved by the Senate, as required.
- After Muslim Nidal Malik Hasan massacred 13 people at Fort Hood while shouting “Allahu Akbar” so as to become a martyr for Islam, the Obama administration refused to classify his action as “terrorism” and instead deemed it merely “workplace violence.”
- Despite the fact that the Falkland Islands have been part of Great Britain since 1833 and that Great Britain is supposed to be our strongest ally, Obama essentially sided with Argentina in its new claim on the Falklands, not only by adopting the Argentine position that their status is open to negotiation, but even by (attempting to) refer to the islands by their Spanish name (Malvinas).
- Convened the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform (a.k.a. the Simpson-Bowles commission) in order to address a major economic crisis…and then summarily dismissed and ignored their recommendations.
- Criticized the Supreme Court’s legal reasoning (about the Citizen’s United decision) during a State of the Union address, which many considered a dangerous precedent as it appeared to place political pressure on the court, violating the Constitution’s separation of powers; but his bullying seems to have later paid off, when the Supreme Court apparently altered its Obamacare decision so as to not ruffle any political feathers.
- On April 27, 2009, Obama’s staff (possibly at his direction) ordered Air Force One to make an unnecessary very low flight over part of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty, which many residents mistakenly assumed must be a second 9/11 attack in progress; turned out that it was just a stunt to get a photo op of Obama’s plane next to the Statue of Liberty.
- Obama somehow managed to insert mentions of himself into the official biographies of earlier presidents on the White House Web site — even presidents from the 19th century. After public outcry, the narcissistic Obama mentions were quietly removed without comment.
- Intentionally misquotes the Declaration of Independence in speeches, often leaving out the words “by their Creator” in the famous passage “…are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights,” which Obama instead has recited as “…are endowed with certain unalienable rights.”
- In June of 2009, Obama’s Solicitor General (and now Supreme Court Justice) Elena Kagan filed a legal brief to prevent the families of 9/11 victims from appealing their lawsuits against the Saudi royal family for financing the 9/11 attacks.
- The 2009 National Christmas Tree in the White House was decorated with ornaments depicting Chairman Mao, a drag queen, and a picture of Mount Rushmore that included Obama’s own head next to George Washington’s.
- Compelled Catholic and other religious organizations to provide health plans with free contraception, even though such requirements violate their rights of religious freedom and conscience.
- Lied about his close associations with former Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers; pretended the two barely knew each other, when multiple sources document they were friends and close colleagues for years.
- Obama’s own author bio in his literary agent’s catalog and on their Web site stated for 17 consecutive years that he was born in Kenya; this claim remained intact despite other portions of the bio being altered and updated repeatedly. It was only in 2007 after he decided to run for the presidency that the “born in Kenya” claim was taken down. The original info must necessarily have come from Obama himself; some theorize he likely falsely claimed foreign birth in order to gain admission or scholarships in college, and never bothered to fix his lie.
- After winning the 2008 election but before being sworn in, Obama bombastically concocted the official-seeming “Office of the President-Elect” as if it was some kind of real government department; in fact, it was just a self-congratulatory title he made up to look important before he actually became president.
- Obama administration came up with the bizarre euphemism “man-caused disasters” to describe acts of terrorism — because he wants to downplay terrorism as a significant political issue.
- For three years in a row his official budget proposals to Congress received exactly zero votes — not even a single vote from Democrats.
- Relied on an Islamic fundamentalist militia group called “The Martyrs of the February the 17th Revolution Brigade” to provide security at the American mission in Benghazi — and they not only failed to prevent the attack but perhaps even joined in on it.
- During the debate over Obamacare in 2009, Obama bluntly stated that doctors like to perform amputations rather than practice preventive medicine for no other reason than that they make a greater profit from amputations. The American College of Surgeons demanded an apology, which never arrived.
- Since 2008 the Los Angeles Times has been in possession of a videotape showing Obama honoring and praising anti-Western anti-Israel academic Edward Said, but they have steadfastly refused to release it to this day, for no discernible reason other than their belief it would damage Obama’s reputation.
- When the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe recently held a conference on human rights, Obama sent an American representative — Salam al-Marayati, a Truther who blamed Israel for the 9/11 attacks and who also praises Hezbollah and Hamas. To the nations of Europe, al-Marayati spoke for all Americans on the topic of human rights.
- Obama’s Dept of Homeland Security specifically warned that Americans who are “dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration” are potential terrorists, as are libertarian-minded voters who “favor of state or local authority” over centralized power. These “rightwing extremists” (who hold political beliefs shared by a majority of Americans) are deemed a greater threat to the nation than actual revolutionaries or jihadists.
🙏✝️ James 4:8 💕❤️
GOD'S STRONG DELUSION
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
Matthew 15:13; Mark 13:20; Luke 20:35
John 6:37, 39, 44, 65
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
U.S. Title 17 Code § 107
Section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law. "Fair Use Notice"
Images and videos on this site may contain copyrighted material. That are made available for educational purposes only.