"You're the Lion of Judah"
Journalist Michael Isikoff Shocked His Yahoo News Article Was Used in Fisa Warrant Against Carter Page
2-3-18, Isikoff is essentially saying the same thing as the Nunes memo – his article was self-referential to Steele and the dossier, not corroboration of any facts. Both of their justifications for the warrant were impaired and invalid. He said it was “a bit beyond me” that the FBI would use his article in the FISA application.
- The FBI relied heavily on Democratic Party dossier to obtain three surveillance warrants before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. The FBI did not tell the court the information came from a Democratic Party-financed opposition research. FBI knew source.
- In one application to judges, FBI cited two sources, the dossier and a story by Yahoo News. But the Yahoo story was based on the dossier. Not really two sources.
- Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe said warrants on Trump volunteer Carter Page could not have been obtained without dossier.
- Dossier writer Christopher Steele lied to FBI when he said he did not speak with media. He has said in libel case that he spoke to reporters repeatedly.
- FBI fired Mr. Steele. He then continued to funnel information to the agency through former associate deputy attorney general Bruce Ohr. Bruce Ohr’s wife worked for Fusion GPS, the opposition research that paid Mr. Steele. She passed Fusion research to the FBI, which never disclosed source to FISA court.
- Mr. Steele said he wanted to destroy Trump’s presidency with a dossier that remains discredited. More here
One item the Democrats are using as a defense argument is the final comment from McCabe that the Steele dossier/report was the fundamental source of evidence used to secure the FISA warrant ... I can't find that testimony as this isn't a quote. Anyone have it please submit, thank you. Full copy of memo here:
Note: Scriptures will automatically open in a drop down
window; just place cursor on it - no need to click.
When Jesus said that people will go about their everyday lives having no idea what lies ahead; shopping, working, marrying, divorcing, celebrating new births, blaspheming God and living in sin, not caring about God; it was a picture of the past like when the flood came. From wickedness to war and suffering, there are many signs of Jesus’ Second Coming. Matthew 24:37
One of the signs of the end times is that people will be lovers of themselves. 2 Tim 3:1-7 So many are self-involved and unaware of the world around them not even recognizing that we are living in the last days that Jesus described.
The sign and truth that too many of our kids are disobedient is a great blight on America. Who can deny that our younger generation has zero respect for authority; if children are not taught to respect their parents - they will not respect authority outside of the home either. Proverbs 13:24, 22:6; Hebrews 12:11
The Bible says that in the last days men would be without natural affection; would be truce-breakers and false accusers. There are people in this world that truly hate others; too many liars and murderers. Lying politicians are 'truce breakers.' 2 Timothy 3:2-4
The prophecy of Christians being beheaded is common in the Middle East and it happened in the USA. In 2014, in Oklahoma an office worker, Colleen Hufford shared Christ with a Muslim … he cut her head off!  Revelation 20:4
Jesus said He would come like a thief in the night. Unbelievers will be surprised, but His children are of the Light and will be prepared and watching. 1 Thessalonians 5:2-6
If you don’t have the assurance that if you should die today you’d be with the Lord; accept Jesus into your life now. John 3:16; 14:6, 1 John 5:13
 Colleen Hufford, https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/01/us/oklahoma-man-charged-with-murder-in-beheading-of-co-worker.html
High School Students Claim
Square Root Symbol Looks Like A Gun
Police Called House Searched!
Jerusalem is the Capitol of the
Jewish State of Israel
The United States Embassy to Open May 14, 2018
The Seventieth Anniversary of Independence
2-23-18, USNews.com -- Two of President Trump's officials say the US Embassy in Jerusalem to Open on 70th anniversary of Israel ...
US Embassy in Jerusalem to open in May 2018 | Fox News
70th anniversary of Israel being recognized - by the world - as an independent Jewish State, May 14, 1948. The Soviet Union was the first nation to fully recognize Israel de jure on 17 May 1948. The United States extended official recognition after the first Israeli election, as President Harry Truman [Democrat] had promised on 31 January 1949. By virtue of United Nations General Assembly Resolution 273 (III), Israel was admitted to membership in the United Nations on 11 May 1949.
U.S. to move Israel's embassy to Jerusalem on May 14
2-23-18, USAToday -- JERUSALEM — The United States plans to move its embassy in Israel to Jerusalem on May 14, Steven Goldstein, undersecretary of State for public diplomacy said Friday. The date coincides with when Israel was declared by the world as an independent state in 1948.
I Will Happily Disarm Myself
When The Following Happens
- the moment my gun becomes self-aware and develops the ability to go off by itself and shoot people on its own initiative
- as soon as I begin to feel the insatiable urge to become a mass shooter
- if I ever lose half my brain cells and no longer possess the basic competency to store and handle it safely
- if someone can pull out a Bible and show me the verse that makes it a sin merely to own a weapon, or to use it for self-defense
- if my gun ever becomes possessed by the Devil, or if I ever become possessed by the Devil
- the very moment that all evil is vanquished from human society, wickedness is purged from the hearts of men, there is no longer any danger in the world and the whole of mankind can live in utter peace and harmony
- when Christ returns in His glory I will certainly lay down my arms; I do not plan on bringing my gun to Heaven
What sort of protector can I be for my family if I have not equipped myself with the tools necessary to protect them? I agree with the anti-gun people when they point out that the world is filled with bad and dangerous people. That is exactly why I own a gun. This is what the anti-gun people don't seem to grasp: the very reason they want to ban guns is the very reason why we should not.
We Are Close to the “Midnight Hour”
window; just place cursor on it - no need to click.
Jesus said, “Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.” Matthew 25:6; Mark 13:33-37; Luke 21:34-36
In the last seventy years many of the world’s nations have turned against the domination of the USA’s economy and military might. Her only genuine friend is the tiny Jewish nation of Israel. The Old World powers are in a rage that the USA would actually recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capitol and move our embassy to that city. Some of the pretend “friends” are NATO allies also many Muslim nations.
The Psalm 83 war that describes Israel decimating all of her surrounding enemies and is pending; she will be victorious because of God's Divine help as in the past. Even with huge weapon and troop advantage, there have been other failed attempts at destroying the Jewish Nation.
The USA may not to respond to the invasion of Israel … why? One possible reason is the “rapture of the church.” Although it is declining, we know America has always been the world center of Judeo-Christian beliefs. Therefore, with millions of Christians disappearing -- chaos will occur and the world’s economies will implode. The Lord is preparing us ... the signs are all around. Anyone who is diligently watching for the growing pains of our departure from this earth, need not debate the signs of the Lord's return, because we know its close, right at the door. Matthew 24:33, James 4:9; 1 Corinthians 15:50-52; Luke 21:25-28, Acts 1:11
The heavens are screaming with signs of Jesus soon return [Luke 21:25]; historic record breaking eclipses, blood moons, alignment of stars, asteroids and planets. Strange weather patterns of hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanic eruptions and earthquakes. The Heavens are due to be shaken and every island will be moved out of its place [Revelation 16:20] at the coming of the “Day of the Lord.” Joel 2:1-3, 3:11-16
Jesus is coming soon His Word is screaming “I AM COMING.” He loves all sinners wanting them to be saved; time is short. John 3:16-18; Romans 10:9-11
"Rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knows that he hath but a short time."
Many misinterpret the following verses about the thief in the night. They stop reading after verse 2 ...
“The Lord so cometh as a thief in the night; for when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.”
1 Thessalonians 5:2-6; Mark 13:33, 37
* Excerpted and adapted full original message herefrom Pastor Mike Taylor
2-20-18, Daniel Greenfield -- In 2016, Muslim terrorist Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel from Tunisia killed 86 people and wounded another 458 ... with a truck. The killer had brought along a gun, but it proved largely ineffective. Mohammed, who was no genius, used his truck to kill more people than Stephen Paddock [59 dead, 10/1/17] in Las Vegas.
Deadlier than the truck is the jet plane. Nearly 3,000 people were killed on September 11, 2001 by Islamic terrorists with a plane and some box cutters.
And then there are always the bombs.
The Boston Marathon bomber wounded 264, a suicide bomber at the Manchester Arena last year wounded 250 and the Oklahoma City Bombing (the only non-Islamic terror attack on the list) killed 168 and wounded 680.
Japan knife attack: 19 or more deaths
7-26-2016, CNN -- Former employee of Japanese facility for disabled people turns himself in after killing 19 people with a knife.
Record Breaking Price or Value of Five Gemstones
The world’s largest emerald ever uncovered in a single shard, the Bahia Emerald weighs approximately 1.7 million carats, or 752 lbs. It was discovered in the Bahia region of eastern Brazil.
2-2-11, Human Events' readers, in an online poll, recently voted billionaire financier George Soros "the single most destructive leftist demagogue in the country."
Quotes from Billy Graham
“God never takes away something from your life without replacing it with something better.”
“Suppose you could gain everything in the whole world, and lost your soul. Was it worth it?”
“There is nothing wrong with men possessing riches. The wrong comes when riches possess men.”
“When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.”
“Comfort and prosperity have never enriched the world as much as adversity has.”
“Knowing we will be with Christ forever far outweighs our burdens today! Keep your eyes on eternity!”
“Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion – it is a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ.”
"Mountaintops are for views and inspiration, but fruit is grown in the valleys."
“When we come to the end of ourselves, we come to the beginning of God."
"The message I preach hasn't changed. Circumstances have changed. Problems have changed, but deep inside man has not changed and the gospel hasn't changed."
"The only hope for enduring peace is Jesus Christ."
“World events are moving very rapidly now. I pick up the Bible in one hand, and I pick up the newspaper in the other. And I read almost the same words in the newspaper as I read in the Bible. It’s being fulfilled every day round about us.”
“Someone asked me recently if I didn’t think God was unfair, allowing me to have Parkinson’s and other medical problems when I have tried to serve him faithfully. I replied that I did not see it that way at all. Suffering is part of the human condition, and it comes to us all. The key is how we react to it, either turning away from God in anger and bitterness or growing closer to him in trust and confidence.”
“The cross tells us that God understands our sin and our suffering, for he took them upon himself in the Person of Jesus Christ. From the cross God declares, 'I love you. I know the heartaches and the sorrows and the pain that you feel. But I love you.'
“I’ve become an old man now. And I’ve preached all over the world. And the older I get, the more I cling to that hope that I started with many years ago, and proclaimed it in many languages to many parts of the world. ... I've read the last page of the Bible, it's all going to turn out all right.”
From Cyprus to Syria: Turkey’s Continued Invasions
On January 20, 2018 the Turkish military began an invasion of the Kurdish-controlled Afrin region in northern Syria. Turkey’s government, led by caliphate wannabee, Tayyip Erdogan, has declared that its operation aims “to preserve Syria’s territorial integrity,” remove “terrorist elements,” and protect civilians.
- Showdown in Afrin Syria: Turkey’s Attack on Syria’s Kurds https://www.thenation.com/article/showdown-in-afrin-turkeys-attack...
Approximately on January 19, 2018 Turkey opened a new front in the Syrian war by using its air force against the Syrian Kurdish canton of Afrin -- who had done absolutely nothing to provoke this attack — even while the battle against ISIS continues in Deir Ezzor, where the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), led by the Kurdish YPG-YPJ, are fighting with US support. Turkey’s attack on the Syrian Kurds has opened up a new front in the war, jeopardized its already fragile relationship with the USA and given a green light to Islamic jihadis to attack the Kurds. ... Rather than soothing the Turkish dictator, Tayyip Recep Erdogan, the United States should induce him to stop persecuting the Kurds in Syria and Turkey and reopen negotiations with the PKK, as well as return Turkey to a condition approaching democracy. More here
7-21-16, Fox News - If today's Western leaders possess one general trait, it's a genius for self-deception; insisting that Islamist terror has nothing to do with Islam. Timur Dynasty here
Kids Then and Now
Divorce was extremely rare, so we all had parents. Whether it is better that unhappy couples stay together or that they divorce can be argued, but they then did stay together.
ADHD did not exist. Boys are competitive, physical animals full of wild energy and need–need–to work it off. Boredom and enforced inactivity are awful for them. Two or three hours daily of fast-break pick-up basketball did this. If you force boys to sit rigidly in school, with no recess or only physically limited play, they will be miserable. If you then force them to take Ritalin, an approximate amphetamine, they will be miserable with modified brain chemistry.
I think feminism plays a large part in the collapse of society in general and specifically in pushing boys over the edge. In my school years boys were allowed to be boys. Neither sex was denigrated. Doing so would have occurred to nobody. Then came a prejudice against boys, powerful today.
... the school was apolitical. School was where you learned algebra and geography, or at least learned at them. The teachers, both men and women, assumed this. The white kids were not endlessly told that they were reprehensible and the cause of the world’s problems.
All of this affected society in its entirety, but especially white boys. They are constantly told that being white is shameful, that any masculine interest is pathological, that they are rapists in waiting. They are subjected to torturous boredom and inactivity, and drugged when they respond poorly. They go to schools that do not like them and that stack the deck against them. Many are fatherless. All have access to psychoactive drugs.
Add it up.
* Full article here
Note: Fred doesn't cover the fact that the majority of our government, society and family units have divorced God. Clearly that's the fundamental cause of all mankind's problems.
2-18-19, USA Today has named Baltimore the most dangerous city in the country.
- Was born William "Billy" F. Graham in Charlotte, N.C., to William Franklin and Morrow Coffey Graham, who died 1962 and 1981, respectively.
- Made a decision for Christ in 1934 as a teen through the ministry of traveling evangelist Mordecai Ham
- Was ordained to ministry by a Southern Baptist Convention church in 1939
- Graduated from Florida Bible Institute (Trinity College) in 1940 and earned his B.A. degree from Wheaton College in 1943
- Married fellow Wheaton student Ruth McCue Bell in 1943, who was born to missionary parents in China
- Fathered with Ruth Graham: Virginia, Anne Morrow, Ruth Bell, William Franklin, III, Nelson Edman; and has 20 grandchildren and numerous great-grandchildren
- Served as pastor of First Baptist Church in Western Springs, Ill. from 1943-1945
- Founded the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) in Minneapolis, Minn., and began airing his "Hour of Decision" weekly radio program in 1950
- Since 1947 has published approximately three dozen works; his first published book titled Calling Youth to Christ
- Has received numerous awards and honors, with his first being bestowed in 1948 when he was counted among Gallup Poll's "Ten Most Admired Men in the World" nearly 60 times
- Last live message in 2013 at age 95 - two minute video here
God Is Making His Jewels,
and You Are One of Them!
In our physical world, when one talks of jewels, he or she refers to some very precious, beautiful, rare and expensive stones, metals or pearls. The Bible speaks of treasures, of precious stones and of incredibly beautiful jewels. The prophet Malachi wrote of such a spiritual treasure:
“Then those who feared the Lord spoke to one another, and the Lord listened and heard them; so a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the Lord and who meditate on His name. ‘They shall be mine,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘On the day that I make them My jewels’.” Malachi 3:16-17
We usually do not think of ourselves as jewels. Yet that is precisely what God thinks of us! We are His jewels in the making—we are His special treasure and when we are finished, our Savior “shall change our vile body that it may be fashioned like His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.” Philippians 3:21
Never lose track of that when you are going through trials; we are being polished and prepared. What Malachi prophesied is now happening.
* Excerpted and adapted full original message by Bernard Hongerloot here: https://www.ucg.org/united-news/god-is-making-his-jewels-and-you-are-one-of-them
 A carbonado weighing 3,600 carats was found in Brazil, but it was not made of gem-quality material.)
Germany: Meet Jens Spahn, Merkel's Possible Successor "What is clear at any rate: the financing [of imams] by foreign actors must stop." -- Jens Spahn, Deutsche Welle.
2-19-18, Jens Spahn, 36, has quickly risen to become a leader of the conservative wing of Angela Merkel's CDU party.
Merkel Is On the Way Out
Unfortunately for Merkel, increasing numbers of Germans see her leadership as unbending and worn out. While the 12-year chancellor has a supremely impressive economic record to her name, she has suffered public anger over her immigration and Greek debt bailout policies. The refugee concern is especially pronounced in that many conservatives believe Merkel was fundamentally wrong to allow more than 1 million refugees to settle in their country.
"It's one thing to talk to Jesus, it's another thing when Jesus talks to you," Behar said in response. "That's called mental illness ...
Meghan McCain Apologizes to Mike Pence for Joy Behar...
She referenced Tuesday's segment where Behar made the mental illness quip and complained that ...
2-14-18, Fox News -- The women of ABC News' “The View” took a shot a Vice President Mike Pence’s Christian faith, mocking the former governor of Indiana for talking to Jesus; the said:
Joy Behar: “It’s one thing to talk to Jesus. It’s another thing when Jesus talks to you. Hearing voices is a “mental illness.” She then uncomfortably joked, “Can he talk to Mary Magdalene without his wife in the room?”
Shepard then said that the key is “moderation” and anything that is “too much” is concerning.
“Do we want our politics served to us with a religious veneer over them?” Hostin asked. “This administration is not a values-driven administration.” More here
Over 25k Call ABC to Complain After Joy Behar Attacks ...
The comments have drawn immediate criticism from Christians, with ABC receiving approximately 25,363 calls all related to Behar's comments.
The hand-written copy of the proposed Bill of Rights, 1789, cropped to show only the text that ... A View of the Constitution of the United States of America.
27 Jun, 2016, USA Today -- The Supreme Court of the US ruled against two plaintiffs in Voisine v. United States, a case for gun ownership rights. Voisine and Armstrong argued that a federal law that barred them from owning firearms because of misdemeanor domestic violence convictions violated their constitutional rights. In a 6-2 ruling, the court upheld the opinion that domestic violence convictions can result in gun ownership restrictions. Judge Thomas grilled the government's attorney on whether any other constitutional rights could be suspended due to a misdemeanor conviction? More here
Two Hundred Twenty One Years Ago
President Washington Prophesied a Divided America
2-19-18, * -- In September 1796 America's first President, George Washington, articulated a vision for the United States in his farewell address. It did not include political parties or class warfare--two ingredients that have culminated in a divided nation just as Washington prophesied 221 years ago. Washington said,
"Citizens, by birth or choice, of a common country, that country has a right to concentrate your affections. The name of American, which belongs to you in your national capacity, must always exalt the just pride of patriotism more than any appellation derived from local discriminations. With slight shades of difference, you have the same religion, manners, habits, and political principles."
How far have "We the People" strayed from this statement? In the name of progress, we have become a nation without pride of patriotism. We have so many religions and versions of religions that we have barely no religion at all.
By Washington's standards, we have lost our bearing on what it is to be an American--that citizens assimilate the national properties of religion, manners, habits and political principles rather than becoming a melting pot of diverse beliefs and practices.
Washington warned, "You cannot shield yourselves too much against the jealousies and heart burnings which spring from these misrepresentations; they tend to render alien to each other those who ought to be bound together by fraternal affection...they are likely, in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."
Washington believed an inoculation against the undermining of political parties was electing moral and religious leaders; he said:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism, who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. The mere politician, equally with the pious man, ought to respect and to cherish them."
As Exodus 18:21 says regarding good government: "provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness..."
Something to contemplate as we celebrate Washington's birth. [Feb 22, 1732]
Excerpt of President Washington's Farewell Address:
* Excerpted and adapted from Bill Wilson's DAILY JOT - full original message here
Another Dog Food Company Has Recalled Food Tainted With a Euthanasia Drug
In February 2017 ...
Grain Pet Food Inc. announced its recall yesterday afternoon, while Evanger’s dog food recalled its food earlier this month after five dogs got sick, and one died eating its food.
Evanger's of Wheeling, IL is voluntarily recalling specific lots of its Hunk of Beef product because of a potential ...
NOW in February 2018 it's Smucker ... Euthanasia drug found in dog food, already blamed for one doggie death.
- Gravy Train with T-Bone Flavor Chunks, 13.2-ounce can, UPC 7910052541
- Gravy Train with Beef Strips, 13.2-ounce can, UPC 791052542
- Gravy Train with Lamb & Rice Chunks, 13.2-ounce can, UPC 7910052543
- Gravy Train with Chicken Chunks, 13.2-ounce can, UPC 7910034418
- Gravy Train with Beef Chunks, 13.2-ounce can, UPC 7910034417
- Gravy Train with Chicken Chunks, 22-ounce can, UPC 7910051645
- Gravy Train with Beef Chunks, 22-ounce can, UPC 7910051647
- Gravy Train Chunks in Gravy with Beef Chunks, 13.2-ounce can, UPC 7910034417
- Kibbles ‘N Bits 12-can Variety Pack – Chef’s Choice American Grill Burger Dinner with Real Bacon & Cheese Bits in Gravy, Chef’s Choice Bistro Tender Cuts with Real Turkey Bacon & Vegetables in Gravy, 12 pack of 13.2-ounce cans, UPC 7910010377, 7910010378
- Kibbles ‘N Bits 12-Can Variety Pack – Chef’s Choice Bistro Hearty Cuts with Real Beef, Chicken & Vegetables in Gravy, Chef’s Choice Homestyle Meatballs & Pasta Dinner with Real Beef in Tomato Sauce, 12 pack of 13.2-ounce cans, UPC 7910010382, 7910048367, 7910010378
- Kibbles ‘N Bits 12-Can Variety Pack – Chef’s Choice Homestyle Tender Slices with Real Beef, Chicken & Vegetables in Gravy, Chef’s Choice American Grill Burger Dinner with Real Bacon & Cheese Bits in Gravy, Chef’s Choice Bistro Tender Cuts with Real Beef & Vegetables in Gravy, 12 pack of 13.2-ounce cans, UPC 7910010380, 7910010377, 7910010375
- Kibbles ‘N Bits Chef’s Choice Bistro Tender Cuts with Real Beef & Vegetables in Gravy, 13.2-ounce can, UPC 7910010375
- Kibbles ‘N Bits Chef’s Choice Bistro Tender Cuts with Real Turkey, Bacon & Vegetables in Gravy, 13.2-ounce can, UPC 7910010378
- Kibbles ‘N Bits Chef’s Choice Homestyle Tender Slices with Real Beef, Chicken & Vegetables in Gravy, 13.2-ounce can, UPC 7910010380
- Ol’ Roy Strips Turkey Bacon, 13.2-ounce can, UPC 8113117570
- Skippy Premium Chunks in Gravy Chunky Stew, 13.2-ounce can, UPC 79100502469
- Skippy Premium Chunks in Gravy with Beef, 13.2-ounce can, UPC 7910050250
- Skippy Premium Strips in Gravy with Beef, 13.2-ounce can, UPC 7910050245
1-29-18, JPost -- The European Union & Norway plan to hold an urgent meeting of the Ad Hoc Liaison Committee in Brussels Wed, 1/31/18 to address Palestinian funding crisis.
"The Bridegroom Cometh!"
Audio Bible here
We must not allow the scoffers
and haters to discourage us! Jesus is King and He's our Father.
God's Covenant With Abraham was with him and Sarah
and their son Isaac
... NOT Ishmael the son of Egyptian Hagar.
1 Corinthians 9:22
Art Pat Marvenko
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use