Walking in Truth
According to the National Interagency Coordination Center, more than 30,000 personnel, including firefighters from across the United States and nearly 140 from Australia and New Zealand, were battling the blazes that have consumed more than 1.6 million acres.
More information Utah fires here
Coal Hollow Utah Wildfire Information
8-13-18 - In Utah County near SR-6 the Coal Hollow fire is actively spreading in 22,000 acres.
Is Genesis 1–11 Actual History?
The Earth's Age: About 5000 years
"God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created He them."
7-31-18, * -- As portrayed in public schools, TV and movies, the early chapters of Genesis contradict ancient history. For example, our current liberal anti God culture insists humans evolved from ape-like creatures, while Genesis says we were made in God’s image Genesis 1:27. Culture says the earth formed over eons, but Genesis 1:24 says it took God just six days. Is it possible to believe both the Bible and evolution’s history? Many try.
We may think this approach leads to a lovely land of resolution where we can simply label controversial Scriptures “poetic” to avoid their plain meanings. Instead, opening the “Genesis is poetry” gate unleashes three terrible tigers of doubt that threaten our faith:
- If we treat Genesis 1–11 as non-history, then what other passages should be labeled poetic or non-historical? The text of early Genesis doesn’t read or sound like poetry there's no line where 'poetry' leaves off and history begins. So this idea comes from outside the Bible. The book of Psalms shows what the Bible’s poetry looks like and historical psalms - like Psalm 78:1 also show that even poetic passages can convey real history! For example, Genesis 1:28 says, “Then God blessed them, and God said to them, ‘Be fruitful and multiply.’” If this is not history, then God did not actually say that. Later, Genesis 35:11 says, “Also God said to him [Jacob]: ‘I am God Almighty. Be fruitful and multiply.’” Both passages sound similar because both tell what God actually said. If we can treat one of these verses as non-history, then what stops us from treating the other verse—or the whole Bible, for that matter—as non-history?
- If it's non-history then what about the truthfulness of Jesus? He quoted from early Genesis when He said, “But from the beginning of the creation, God ‘made them male and female.’ ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.’” Jesus treated Genesis 1–11 as actual history. Why would He do that if He knew it was just poetry, not meant to be taken plainly? Peter and Paul also treated Genesis as history in their letters, so why shouldn’t we?
- Christians who doubt Genesis history seem to think that when a scientist says a fossil formed 70 million years ago or that a dog-like creature evolved into a whale, somehow that scientist pulled the information from the fossils or rocks. But rocks tell no such tales. Instead, they actually fit better with Genesis history.
A consistent approach to the Bible, respect for the truthfulness of the words of Jesus and the apostles, and a right view of the limits of science all compel us to lock the gate labeled “Genesis is poetic.” Instead, stay on the straight path that lets the whole Bible make plain sense, agrees with Jesus and embraces real science.
Genesis 1:27; Mark 10:6-8, Genesis 2:24 More here
(1) Evidence for a Young Earth by Eric Hovind on May 6, 2010 -- The Oldest Tree - A bristle cone pine is approximately 4,300 years old—dated via tree rings. The method may not be perfect, but it is the best we have for dating trees. The Oldest Reef - The Great Barrier Reef is less than 4,200 years old—dated via measuring the growth rate for 20 years. More here and here
About the Bible - Doubters Dumbfounded
The New Testament as we have it was originally written in Greek. The first printed Greek New Testament coming off a printing press happened in the year 1516, which means that for 1,500 years, the text that John and other biblical authors wrote was passed down by handwritten copies. More here
Miniature Horse Named Sammy Recovered Thanks to Dog Named Molly
Sammy needed many medical treatments to bring him to health and Kindle's 3-year-old golden retriever, Molly's interaction with Sammy helped Sammy. Even though he was scared because of Molly's attention, Sammy is doing very well. More here
The Jailed American Christian Pastor Brunson Has Been the Nucleus of President Trump's Punitive Tariffs Against Turkey
The Turkish lira tumbled more than 16 per cent on Friday, 8/10/18 – a record low against the dollar – after Washington imposed sanctions as well as steel and aluminum tariffs demanding that jailed American pastor Andrew Brunson be released. The US is the biggest destination for Turkish steel exports with 11 per cent of the Turkish export volume.
On July 25, 2018 it was reported that Pastor Brunson was released to house arrest ... apparently not or not good enough!
President Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey said: “It is wrong to dare bring Turkey to its knees through threats over a pastor. I am calling on those in America again. Shame on you, shame on you. You are exchanging your strategic partner in Nato for a priest. We have not made concessions on justice so far [on Brunson] and we will never make any!" More here
Travesty in Baltimore: Athletic Kids Permitted to Play While Below 2.0
More than half of high school students in Baltimore are living in poverty. Many are homeless and many deal with the effects of Baltimore’s pervasive violence. Richard Jackson, athletic director at Benjamin Franklin High School said, “A student who's lost a custodial grandparent may have been an A or B student, but then the grades just plummeted. We want to make sure we’re looking at the student as more of a totality than at just that one moment. Our kids face so much adversity outside of school. I’d hate to have to throw even more adversity when they get to school.”
The district is now delaying the implementation of the 2.0 GPA rule. Students will have until after first-quarter report cards before their eligibility for sports is determined based on GPA. More here
- Israel urges UN to condemn Islamic terrorists in Gaza, Hamas for attack: Aug 9, 2018 - Hamas said cease fire has been reached for mutual calm ..
- The United Nations Votes To Condemn Israel: June 14, 2018, The UNITED NATIONS OVERWHELMINGLY VOTED IN FAVOR OF A RESOLUTION CONDEMNING ISRAEL FOR USING “EXCESSIVE, DISPROPORTIONATE AND INDISCRIMINATE” FORCE IN GAZA FOLLOWING SEVERAL FATAL CLASHES ALONG ISRAEL’S BORDER where militants were using weapons breaching the fence and hurling arson balloons and kites into the Jewish state.
- May 2018, United Nations Palestinian Rights Committee Condemns Israel Disproportionate Use of Force...
Pastor J. D. Farag
Weekly Prophecy Update
August 19 and August 26, 2018
there will be guest speakers as JD will be elsewhere.
47 min video here
Currently Four Biblical Prophecies
Playing Out In Israel
#1 The Ingathering of the Jewish Exiles from the Four Corners of the World: In Ezekiel 34:13, “And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them.” This month, for the first time Israel has overtaken America to become the world’s largest Jewish population center. The total Jewish population has reached 6 million, which carries added significance as this was the number of Jews killed in the Nazi Holocaust.
#2 Spiritual Partnership Between Jews and Christians: The State of Israel, however, was not born through Jewish toil alone. Rather, as prophesied in Ezra 6:14 – “And according to the decree of Koresh, and Daryavesh, and Artachshasta king of Paras” – the State of Israel was birthed out of a spiritual partnership between Jews and non-Jews. In biblical times, it was Cyrus’ edict that allowed the people of Israel to return to the land of Israel and rebuild the Temple. In 1917, it was the British government’s Balfour Declaration that turned the tide for the Jews in exile. Similarly, in 1948, when U.S. President Harry Truman recognized the State of Israel, he said, “I am Cyrus.” In the cases of Cyrus, Balfour, Truman and now Trump, it was non-Jews serving as God’s agents who facilitated the return of the Jewish people to their land. Isaiah 49:22
#3 The Revitalization of the Hebrew Language: The prophet Zephaniah describes how in the end of days all the nations of the world will have “purity of speech. For then I will make the peoples pure of speech, so that they all invoke Hashem by name and serve Him with one accord.” (Zephaniah 3:9) In large part thanks to the efforts of Eliezer Ben Yehuda (1858-1922), who decided that “in order to have our own land and political life it is also necessary that we have our own language to hold us together,” Hebrew is the official language of the State of Israel. The Holy Bible is being used as a source of unity between Jews and Christians.
#4 Rebirth of the Physical Land of Israel: For nearly two millennia, while the land of Israel switched hands between various foreign powers: Romans, Muslims [the Ottomans] and British the land lay utterly desolate. However, as the prophet Isaiah predicted, “He hath comforted all her waste places, and hath made her wilderness like Eden” (51:3). The modern rebirth of the Jewish state in 1948 has brought with it an astounding development of the land, to the point where once again the Jewish people can claim a flourishing country all their own. The desert is literally blooming and growing. And in the realms of technology and culture, Israel ranks among the most advanced countries of the world. Indeed, we are witnessing the Lord comfort “all her waste places.”
How can people deny the truths proclaimed in God's holy word? So many prophecies have been fulfilled; why is there doubt about the future? Jesus said He's coming again; and He will just like He said. Matthew 24:30-31
*Excerpted and adapted full original message by Rabbi Tuly Weisz, Editor of ‘The Israel Bible’ first study Bible edited by Jews for Christians and dedicated to highlighting the land and the people of Israel here
~ SOLDIERS OF THE LION ~
The field is white and frosty, the hour is drawing near
The battle lines are being drawn as the hour of dawn appears
In the stillness of the morning, the air is crisp and charged
With the tension of the battle, and the enemy at large
The battlefield is crowded, but the soldiers here are few
Yet the enemy is held at bay, no weapon can get through
Our tiny band of warriors continue in our stand
And as new soldiers join us, we prepare to take the land
We form a line of conquest, like fire our armor shines
With unshakable advancement, we move against the lines
Our swords are drawn and ready, and our numbers grow each day
We'll soon be fully strengthened and we'll blow the troops away!
We're the soldiers of the Lion, we're the army of the light
The unstoppable battalion that drives away the night
And the Lion is our standard, and we know we cannot die
'Cause the mighty name of Jesus is our sovereign battle Cry!
We move against the forces of the father of all lies
And the enemy is forced to flee before our very eyes
For no demon can resist us or begin to stand against
An army fully armored, no! Hell has no defense!
So look out powers of darkness, your hour has finally come
Our commander's name is Jesus, and we've got you on the run
And we'll charge you and we'll route you
With the Spirit's mighty sword
You've had this planet long enough,
You know you're not our Lord!
So get back to outer darkness, and you leave the saints alone
Your weapons cannot prosper, we're commissioned by the
Chuck Girard Video with lyrics here
Jovial Bikers & Pres T Meetup in the Rain in New Jersey
7-18-18, Per Politico: Dems new slogan: "For the People" ... they're trying to capture what they stand for by simplifying their economy-focused "A Better Deal" message, but neither slogan will inspire Democratic voters the way Pres Trump's "Make America Great Again" broke through.
Abortion: Killing Unborn Babies & God’s Word
"If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine."
8-11-18, * -- Although the Holy Bible doesn’t specifically address deliberate killing of unborn babies in the womb [aka abortion] by their own mothers, it’s abundantly clear what God’s view is. We see in Jeremiah 1:5 that God knows us before He formed us in the womb; He is THE Creator of us all (Psalm 139:13). He prescribes a penalty of death for anyone who causes the death of a baby in the womb as any murder (Exodus 21:22). Undeniably God considers a baby in the womb to be as human as a full-grown adult. (Genesis 1:26-27; 9:6)
- “What about cases of rape and/or incest?” As horrible as it would be to become pregnant as a result of rape and/or incest; is the murder of the resulting innocent baby the answer? Two wrongs do not make a right. (Genesis 1:26-27)
- “What about when the life of the mother is at risk?” Less than one-tenth of one percent of the abortions done in the world today are claimed to be for the mother’s life. Most women have abortions for convenience not because their doctors said they’d die if they didn’t. If it were the case we must factor in that God is a God of miracles preserving the life of a mother and a child despite all the medical odds being against it. Any couple facing this extremely difficult situation should pray to the Lord for wisdom. (James 1:5) Often after doctor claims Mom would die if she didn’t terminate her pregnancy … Mothers went full term with a healthy live birth and no harm to baby or herself.  
For any woman suffering with the guilt that she killed her own child: God forgives all repentant sinners and the sin of abortion is no less forgivable than any other sin. (John 3:16; Romans 8:1; Colossians 1:14)
Note: How can a Christian be a Democrat? Their primary objection to Judge Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court is the ghoulish fear that the abortion law 'Roe v Wade' would/could be overturned and the killing stopped .... diabolical. More here
*Excerpted and adapted full original message from Scott Klusendorf here
 Mother, Paula Hall lived and so did baby Georgia ... more here
 Parents of Vanellope Hope Wilkins happy they didn’t listen to their doctor and abort her. In the womb it was discovered her heart was outside her body … more here
Women who kill their minute old newborn baby charged with murder and ...
Men charged with double murder of pregnant woman and unborn 'fetus'
Yet baby not 'murdered' if killed in abortion ... why is that?
Mother Charged With Murder
5/5/18, WDAY News reports Ginny Lubitz, 36, of West Fargo, North Dakota is charged with murder drowning her newborn child. An autopsy of the baby “indicated an apparent live birth” and determined the cause of death to be “drowning from being placed face down in the bathtub.” A toxicology report also showed amphetamine and methamphetamine in the baby’s body. Ginny Lubitz had planned to have an abortion, but later believed she had a miscarriage. More here
Springfield man accused of double murder shooting pregnant woman now
8-4-17, Springfield MO -- Joseph Slagley killed pregnant woman and unborn child; charged with double murder.
North Carolina Man Charged Double Murder for Killing Pregnant Woman
1-19-12, An ex-convict, Mark Anthony Cox killed a pregnant woman will be charged with two counts of murder in the death of 22-year-old Danielle Watson and her unborn baby.
Pennsylvania: Man charged with Double Murder fatal overdose of heroin
October 2017, Police have charged an unidentified 19-year-old man with the murder of Janea Burns and her unborn child; he gave her herion ...
Virginia woman pleads guilty to second degree murder in drowning her newborn baby
8-10-18, Vanessa Daniel Poteat pleaded guilty to second degree murder of her newborn son. She drowned him...
We legally slaughter millions of innocent babies in the womb not officially calling it "murder." However, we prosecute moms calling them murderers who don't go to the trouble and expense of going to an abortion mill killing their minutes old newborn. And we charge the killing of a pregnant woman as a double murder. Such hypocrisy! Abortion is morally wrong and a sin according to Almighty God. America's 'holocaust' of the slaughter of the most helpless will not go unpunished; God will not be mocked. More here
4-9-18, Reportedly the FBI raid on the home and office of President Donald Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen took place after a referral from Special Counsel Robert Mueller.. seizing records of the personal attorney to the president is extraordinary reflecting a number of points ... The process of this investigation is the reverse of what it should be. Mueller has identified the targets, being Trump and those around him, and THEN set out to find crimes.
- Art Pat Marvenko www.revelationillustrated.com/
1 Corinthians 9:22
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use