"Peace and Prosperity"
What Does the Giraffe Say?
9-17-15, Wired -- For decades zookeepers reported occasional snorts as the only sounds their made by giraffes. Giraffes do have a larynx (voice box), but perhaps they couldn't produce sufficient airflow through their 13-foot long trachea to vibrate their vocal folds and make noises; but they do humm...
Myths & Truths About Pandas
3-10-15, BBC -- Panda's are cute and gentle but can deliver one heck of a bite depending on which kind of panda you're talking about. The captive panda is the fluffy, sneezing, clownish, reproductively-inept stereotype however, the wild pandas can be quite aggressive and not gentle at all.
A Mighty Remnant
The Prophet Isaiah said: "In that day shall the Lord of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of His people."
6-27-19, * -- There is wonderful news for every Christian who's discouraged by the apathy and godlessness in the United States of America. Regardless of how wicked and corrupt this society becomes and how many Christians compromise and fall into sin, God still has a mighty remnant of holy, separated followers. [James 1:12]
Christians may be deceived into thinking that Satan is winning the battle for the saints, and that the predicted “falling away” has touched all of God’s people. The Bible does predict that in the last days many will be turned aside; men will love pleasure more than God; the love of many shall grow cold; evil men and seducers will grow worse and worse; and Satan will declare war on the saints of the Most High. [2 Timothy 3:2]
It is also true that Satan is now going about as a roaring lion, with great wrath, seeking victims to devour. [1 Peter 5:8] The enemies of God are going all-out in an attempt to deceive and seduce every true follower of Christ. However, the truth is not all of God’s people are falling away! Not at all [Galatians 6:9]— and the Holy Spirit has a glorious and encouraging word for His Church. Currently God is raising up a multitude of sanctified saints who are standing against the idolatry of this age. [2 Thessalonians 3:13] They are so filled with love for Christ; they are ready and willing to be persecuted [Hebrews 10:36; 2 Timothy 3:12-13; John 15:18] for their faith and devotion. [Currently many being persecuted**]
Jesus does not want you to go around with a long face or a lack of humor. But he wants you to live like people who are soon to leave this earth — to be with him!
** Persecution: Alarming Rise of Christian Persecution - Gatestone Institute
6-26-19, According to a recent interim report published in the U.K., "it is estimated that one third of the world's population suffers from religious persecution in some form, with Christians being the most persecuted group." More here from Gatestone
*Excerpted and adapted full original message from Archives of David Wilkerson here:
Live a Better Life, Make a Better World Through Jesus Christ
1125 Kelly Johnson Blvd, Suite 321
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
PBS Force Feeds Children About Homosexuality
Aires Popular 'Arthur' Cartoon for Kids as a Homosexual Man
5-13-19, On the the tax payer funded TV network 'Public Broadcasting Service' [PBS] premiere of the children's cartoon, 'Arthur,' [May 13, 2019] the character Mr. Ratburn got married and was revealed as a homosexual man. ... "Arthur" has long been a cornerstone of PBS’ lineup of educational children’s shows ... More here
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) contributed another 10.1 percent,
Annual funding for the CPB has been level at $445 million for several years.
Approximately 16 percent of the stations' funding coming directly or indirectly from government sources.
Russia's Raikoke 3rd Eruption Since 1778
No Fear Over Iran's Threats
- Strong mag. 6.3 earthquake - Komandorskiye Ostrova Region, 6-26-19, Maintaining the volcano and earthquake news sections on this website, the free Volcano Webcams tool and interactive map widget is a free-time, both time- and server cost intensive effort. If you find the information useful and would like to support us, and help keep it alive and improve it, please consider making a small donation .
- Massive Eruption of the Raikoke Volcano – Russia, 6-21-19, Volcanic Eruption
- Above photo what Russia's Raikoke looks like from space, 6-26-19, The Raikoke volcano rarely ever erupts, but when it does, it goes big. Astronauts and several satellites captured images of the volcanic eruption from space early Saturday morning. [Hmm, tree huggers must be hysterical with all that smoke and dirt in the air - yet our homes' wood burning fire places is one target in their "solution" to clean air. Ridiculous! More here]
6-27-19, Victor Davis Hanson -- President Trump recently ordered and then called off a retaliatory strike against Iran for destroying a U.S. surveillance drone. The United States asserts that the drone was operating in international space. Iran claims it was in Iranian airspace.
Antiwar critics of Trump's Jacksonian rhetoric turned on a dime to blast him as a weak, vacillating leader afraid to call Iran to account. However, Trump supporters countered that the president had shown Iran a final gesture of patience — and cleared the way for a stronger retaliation should Iran foolishly interpret his one-time forbearance as a weakness to be exploited rather than as magnanimity to be reciprocated.
The charge of Trump being an appeaser was strange coming from leftist critics, especially given Trump's past readiness to bomb Syrian President Bashar al-Assad for allegedly using chemical weapons, his willingness to destroy ISIS through enhanced air strikes, and his liberation of American forces in Afghanistan from confining rules of engagement.
The truth is that Iran and the United States are now engaged in a great chess match. But the stakes are not those of intellectual gymnastics. The game is no game, for it involves the lives, and possible deaths, of thousands.
The latest American-Iranian standoff is not like that of 1979-1981, when theocratic revolutionaries removed the Shah, stormed the U.S. Embassy in Tehran, and took American hostages for 444 days — and humiliated America. Iran fears there are now no such American liabilities. Forty years later, America has no presence in Iran. It has long since given up on bringing Tehran back into the Western fold.
There are no Americans in Iran to be kidnapped and no Iranian allies inside Iran to be saved. Iran has no leverage over the United States, at least not as it did in 1979. [..snip]
Israel has forged new ties with China, Russia, and the European Union, and renewed its traditionally close relationship with the United States. Iran's neighbors in the Arab world are either in a mess or clandestinely allied with Israel. The Palestinian Authority and Hamas have never been weaker vis-a-vis Israel.
Time is on the American side. Each day Iran grows weaker and poorer, and the U.S. stronger and richer. [..]
If Tehran preemptively attacks an American ship or plane, it will be met by a disproportionate response, preferably one aimed not at civilian infrastructure, but at the Iranian military hierarchy, the Revolutionary Guard and the theocratic elite.
Otherwise, the Trump administration can sit back and monitor Iran's international ostracism and economic isolation while remaining unpredictable and enigmatic, ready to hit back hard at any attack on Americans but without being suckered into an optional war with Iran in the perennial Middle East quagmire. More here
Mar 27, 2009 - ... "Jack Van Impe Presents"-- "Your pets will definitely be waiting for you in Heaven" ... God cares for the animals He created:
- Revelation 4:11 tells us that all things were created for God's pleasure.
- Matthew 10:29 says that even when a little sparrow falls to the ground, God notices.
- Luke 12:6 says that God never forgets about the animals.
- Psalm 104:21-30 and Matthew 6:26 describe how God Himself feeds the animals.
- Proverbs 12:10 declares that a righteous man cares for the needs of his animals.
- Job 12:10 assures us that "In His hand is the life of every creature."
USA & Arab States Summit Economic Workshop to be Hosted by Bahrain, June 25-26, 2019
The US White House released the plan to be workshopped—“Peace to Prosperity—the Economic Plan: A New Vision for the Palestinian People” - While the guest list for the workshop includes top diplomats, officials and business people from a host of nations—including Arab states such as Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Qatar, Jordan and Morocco—there will be no government representation from the two entities under discussion: Israel and the Palestinians.The reason for the conspicuous absence? Ever since Pres Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, the Palestinians have vowed to shun all Trump’s future efforts for peace, including rejecting the “Deal of the Century” outright before knowing what it entails and boycotting attendance of the Bahrain economic workshop.
Therefore, Bahrain subsequently decided to exclude Israel from the list of invitees in a bid to level the playing field. More here
Bahrain Conference Palestinians Object and Violence Ensues As Usual
6-26-19, Palestinians riot ... On the surface, this conference looks exclusively economic but it goes beyond this. The danger of this conference does not only manifest in boosting normalization between Arab countries, especially the Gulf, with Israel but also minimize the Palestinian struggle into an economic crisis. Meaning, it depoliticizes the Palestinian cause and portrays it as a humanitarian issue in the first place...
Israel expected to attend U.S.-led Bahrain conference:
The United States has billed the gathering in Bahrain as a workshop to boost the Palestinian economy in Israel as part of a broader effort by Pres Trump's peace plan for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Reportedly Israelis will participate in the June 25-26, 2019 workshop; while sources claim that Israel is expected to send a business delegation only; the Palestinians report they will boycott.
The bottom line is that the Islamic Gulf states have a lot to gain from warm relations with the Jewish state of Israel and an open and formal relationship. They could invest in Israel’s innovative industries and take advantage of Israel’s renowned high-tech sector. Israel’s environmental innovations could address the challenges of their water shortages. Similarly, the Gulf states student population could benefit from Israel’s world-class universities. Tourism is an area that could benefit both parties. The U.S. is in a strong position to make the existing détente into a full fledge relationship between the Gulf states and Israel. More here
5-22-19, Bahrain said the workshop summit its co-hosting June 25-26, 2019 with the US is aimed at helping the Arabs/Muslims [aka Palestinians] in Israel who have criticized the Islamic Gulf kingdom for failing to consult them and they are boycotting the conference. It will not address the most contentious parts of the conflict: borders, the status of Jerusalem, Muslim/Arabs and Israel's security. It will be held in the capital of Manama and is aimed at offering a vision for investment in Judea/Samaria, Israel [aka West Bank], Gaza and neighboring countries by focusing on the following components:
- investing in people
- governance reforms to “develop the foundation for a prosperous future”
America Mystery Babylon?
The great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath. Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods He hath broken unto the ground because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
Following are the top twenty verses confirming the view that America is Mystery Babylon:
- Is the most respected and envied around the world and yet at the same time is hated by the world. A nation "peeled", or timbered, a land of open fields and many waters; rivers. (Isaiah 18:2; Jer 51:13; Rev 17:1, 18:17-19)
- Is lone super power of the world, “Queen among nations.” (Isa 14:4-6, 47:5; Jer 50:9, 23)
- Would be an end time great nation. (Isa 13:6; Revelation 17:18)
- Is called a lady; the symbol of the Lady "LIBERTY" on money and sits in the New York Harbor that's named 'Babylon.' (Isa 47:7-9)
- Destroys her own people [abortion], land, with pollution and waste. (Isa 14:20, 18:2)
- Has a huge aviation program. (Isa 14:13-14, 18:1; Jer 51:53)
- Is a republic/democracy ruled and wearied by many counsels. (Isa 47:13)
- Labored in the occult, astrology from her very inception (Isa 47:12; Rev 18:2)
- Is a nation of perverted higher education and learning. (Isa 47:10)
- Born as a Christian nation; her enemy will lie on the opposite side of the world. (Isa 13:5; Jer 50:11-12)
- Peoples continually focus on pleasures thinking they are great, God's elect and eternal. (Isa 47:7-8)
- Would be praised by the whole earth. (Jer 51:41)
- Is a nation filled with warehouses and granaries. (Jer 50:26; Rev. 18:11-13)
- Is noted for immigrants and men behave as women. (Jer 50:37; Hab 1:6)
- Is noted for her livestock and treasures. (Rev 18:13)
- Christian & political leaders taking their flock astray. (Jer 50:6)
- Is a huge exporter manufacturing, craft & music. (Rev 18:19, 22)
- Common and accepted to use profanity with the Lord’s name; blasphemy. (Rev 17:3)
- Sexual immorality, homosexuality commonly promoted even to young children. (Matthew 18:6; Mark 9:42; Rev 17:2, 4-5)
- Leaders enemy of the Lord Jesus. (Rev 17:6)
• Excerpted and adapted full original report here: http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/america-.htm
Headlines: RX Drugs & Dementia
as World Weather Rages
6-25-19, (CNN) – Scientists have found a link between certain drugs and increased dementia risk. A study published in the journal JAMA Internal Medicine reports the link is strongest with certain classes of anticholinergic drugs: antidepressants such as paroxetine or amitriptyline, bladder antimuscarinics such as oxybutynin or tolterodine, antipsychotics such as chlorpromazine or olanzapine and antiepileptic drugs such as oxcarbazepine or carbamazepine. Researchers wrote that “there was nearly a 50% increased odds of dementia.” More here from JAMA
Storms: Hail, Snow, Tornadoes, Floods, Putting 42 Million Americans at Risk
6-25-19, (CBN) – After almost 500 reports of wind damage and hail over the weekend, 42 million Americans were in the path of a storm Monday, 6-24-19. A front stretching from Colorado and Texas to the northeast unleashed heavy rain, damaging winds, tornadoes and flooding. An EF-2 tornado with speeds up to 125 miles per hour ripped through South Bend, Indiana. Roof ripped off children's learning center; no children were present. Meanwhile, Europe is in the grips a major heat wave. In Paris, authorities have issued an orange alert for intense heat, as high as 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
6-22-19, Guardian -- Tornadoes in the USA, scorching heat waves, wildfires, and devastating floods across the globe are no longer weather anomalies but part of the new normal. as old records belong to a world that no longer exists.
3-1-19, WashPost -- On Jan. 17, 2016, the day after five American hostages were released from Iran:
- Rezaian, reporter for WashPost
- Former U.S. Marine Amir Hekmati
- Christian pastor Saeed Abedini
- Nosratollah Khosravi-Roodsari
- Student Matthew Trevithick
Obama-era cash traced to Iran-backed terrorists
2-7-18, WashTimes - The U.S. govt traced some of the $1.7 billion released to Iran by the Obama admin to Iranian-backed terrorists in the two years since the cash was transferred. According to knowledgeable sources, Iran has used the funds to pay its main proxy, the Lebanon-based terrorist group Hezbollah, along with the Quds Force, Iran’s main foreign intelligence and covert action arm and element of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps. The U.S. money supplied to Iran as part of an arms settlement dating back to the 1970s also has been traced to Iran’s backing of Houthi rebels seeking to take power in Yemen.
6-14-19, WashPost -- Democrats must make amends with the 402 other counties that voted for Trump after voting for Obama at least once. This will require the Democrats’ progressive lions to lay down with the Democrats’ moderate lambs, a spectacle as biblical as it is inimical to progressives’ pride about their wokeness [aware of social justice issues]. One imagines that, sooner rather than later, even Democrats will come to suspect that denigrating people until they vote for you lacks a certain strategic plausibility.” [Yes, that irredeemable deplorable claim by Mrs Clinton was quite an outrageous denigration of Trump voters that backfired in a big way.]
6-25-19, Former special counsel Robert Mueller will testify in front of an open session of Congress on July 17, 2019. Democrats Jerry Nadler and Adam Schiff have subpoenaed the reluctant Mueller forcing him ...
3-19-19, Michelle Obama said she would not run for president because she was "not interested in politics and no longer lived a normal life, which distanced her from the experiences of everyday Americans." Michelle Obama, 55, was first lady from 2009 to 2017, when her husband, Barack Obama, was president. A popular figure among Democrats, she was often touted by fans and pundits as a potential presidential candidate.
Disciples and Servants
“The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his Lord.”
6-18-19, Henry Morris, PhD -- Note the twofold relation of the believer to the Lord Jesus Christ; we are His disciples and servants. He is our Master and Lord. Each of the two relationships is vital. The word for “disciple” means “pupil.”
The word “master” is the same as “teacher.” The Lord Jesus, therefore, is our teacher and He teaches us through His Word—the Holy Scriptures. It is our function and responsibility to learn His teachings and, of course, to believe and obey them. No Christian (one under the authority of Christ) has the right to reject or even to question one of the teachings of His Word (Matthew 5:18-19).
The lord-servant relationship goes even further. The word for “servant” is actually “bond slave” [1 Corinthians 7:22]. The “lord” of a slave was his owner; the word itself means “supreme ruler” and is the title commonly assigned to God Himself in the New Testament. Thus, a disciple is to believe the word of his master Jesus without question or hesitation.
We are to go into the world with His teachings. “As my Father hath sent Me, even so send I you” (John 20:21). “As thou hast sent Me into the world,” He prayed, “even so have I also sent them into the world” (John 17:18).
He does warn us: “Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept My saying, they will keep yours also.” (John 15:20) Source
6-24-19, Gatestone -- In the first Istanbul Turkey mayor's election of March 31, 2019, Imamoglu beat his rival Binali Yıldırım who was endorsed by Turkey's President Erdogan finishing by a margin of appx 13,000 votes in a city where there are 10 million registered voters.
Upon appeal from Erdogan's ruling AKP Party over alleged irregularities, the Supreme Electoral Board, consisting of judges apparently under government pressure, canceled the election result for Istanbul, thereby suspending Imamoğlu's mandate scheduling a re-run on June 23, 2019 -
Imamoglu won again by a larger margin! More here
Turkey Dictator, Erdogan's Opposition Wins Election
- Turkey sees political tension after Erdogan's opposition wins in Istanbul
6-23-19, Fox News -- Turkey: “Thank you, Istanbul,” Ekrem Imamoglu, 49, said to the tens of thousands of people who gathered to mark his victory after unofficial results showed he won a clear majority - 54 percent to 45 percent of the vote in a closely watched repeat election that ended weeks of political tension. A tense political situation may be brewing in Turkey after the opposition candidate for mayor of Istanbul won Sunday, June 23, 2019, breaking the long hold President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s party had on leading Turkey’s largest city.
- Turkey: Key facts in Istanbul’s rerun election
6-23-19, Miami Herald· The repeat mayoral election in Istanbul took place because Turkey's electoral board ordered a rerun ... Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, weakened by an opposition party’s landslide victory in Istanbul’s repeat election, scrambled to reassert his standing as the country’s most dominant politician in half a century by refocusing attention on a crucial trip to Asia. Losing Istanbul was much more than ceding control of Turkey’s largest city and commercial powerhouse. The mayor’s job was the springboard for Erdogan’s own political career. If Imamoglu, 49, performs well, then the president -- Turkey’s most influential leader since the modern republic’s founder, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk -- may find himself with a future challenger. More from Bloomberg here More here from Market Watch
Trump Family Has 50+ Year History of Donating to Jewish, Israeli Causes
As reported by the recipient, in 1956 real estate developer Fredrick Trump donated the land for the Talmud Torah of the Beach Haven Jewish Center at 723 Ave. Z in Flatbush, New York . The center is currently open offering programs for Jewish youth and the elderly, as well as an active synagogue.
1.in the 1980s Donald donated to help build new infrastructure for the Israelis removed from the northern Sinai by the Begin government, who returned the peninsula to Egypt as part of the peace agreement.
2.in 2005, Trump gave to help resettle the Jews of Gush Katif in the Gaza Strip, exiled by the Ariel Sharon government.
3. According to Yedioth Ahronoth, Trump’s name appears on a plaque honoring the donors in the Hevel Shalom region, that absorbed evacuees from the Sinai and Gaza. While the exact figure of Trump’s donation for settlement evacuees is not cited, it is estimated to amount to millions of Israeli shekels. [6-25-19 Conversion: one million shekels = $278,280.00 USD]
6-25-19, Donald Trump is not Jewish nor does he have Jewish ancestry. His father, Fred, was a Lutheran and his Scottish-born mother a Presbyterian. However, their affinity for Jews was also espoused by Fred Trump Jr., Donald Trump's older brother, who joined a Jewish fraternity. [..] Though Fred Jr.’s claim to be Jewish has never been taken seriously, the president does have a family connection to Judaism. His daughter, Ivanka converted to Judaism in 2009 before marrying Jared Kushner, an Orthodox Jew. Ivanka (her Hebrew name is Yael) has said that her father supported her decision to convert “from day one”, adding that he has “tremendous respect” for the Jewish religion.
"Every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying,
"Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever."
Psalm 150:6; John 14:6; Revelation 5:13
PETS IN HEAVEN, Jack Van Impe message here
The United States of America Has Become Pagan and is Due for the Lord’s Punishment Due to the Shedding of Innocent Blood
Pharaoh killed Jewish babies …drowned them in the river; Pharaoh was drowned. Sodom and Gomorrah was hit with fire & brimstone. Americans are also guilty ... what method of punishment will God administer to the USA?
6-25-19, * -- God will judge and punish America for shedding innocent blood in the murdering newborn babies. Abortion is the shedding of innocent, human blood; God's word has much to say about it.
Those who enable or engage in killing the innocent will be held accountable. Pharaoh drowned Jewish babies; then 40 years later he and his army drowned chasing the Jews out of Egypt.
How will the USA's judgment come?
Scientists have speculated that a colossal ‘mega-tsunami’ could easily come to the east coast of the USA by Spain’s Canary Island volcano “Cumbre Vieja.” They believe wave will hit with the power of an atomic bomb travelling at the speed of a jumbo jet. Starting off at 2000 ft, the giant wave will still be 150 ft high by the time it reaches the other side of the Atlantic, destroying everything in its wake and affecting up to 100 million people.
1. Exodus 20:13 Thou shalt not kill.” 23:7 “Have nothing to do with a false charge and do not put an innocent or honest person to death, for I will not acquit the guilty.”
2. Deuteronomy 19:13 “Thine eye shall not pity him, but thou shalt put away the guilt of innocent blood from Israel, that it may go well with thee. 27:25 “Cursed is anyone who accepts a bribe to kill an innocent person.”
3. Proverbs 6:16-17These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood. 17:15 “He who justifies the wicked and he who condemns the righteous are both alike an abomination to the LORD.”
4. Psalm 94:21 The wicked band together against the righteous and condemn the innocent to death.
5. Leviticus 24:19-22 Whoever injures a neighbor must receive the same injury in return a broken bone for a broken bone, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Whoever injures another person must receive the same injury in return [Pharaoh was drowned]. Whoever kills an animal must replace it. Whoever kills a person must be put to death. The same rule applies to every one of you.
6. Matthew 5:21-22 “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.
7. Romans 1:28-29 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice.
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use