Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Felt ‘Totally Unwelcome’ in the Royal Family—So They Quit
A source tells The Daily Beast that Harry and Meghan were made to feel “totally unwelcome” in the royal family.
Prince Harry and His Progressive American Wife Meghan May Move to Canada
1-8-20, Yahoo -- Source from England's royal family said of Harry & Meghan:
"There is a very careful and serious process to go through which they are going to respect. It is clear they are on a different and unique path ... That could include being based in Canada or the possibility of walking away from their titles [Since May 2018: Duke and Duchess of Sussex], although hopefully it will not come to that. It's been a very tough year — they're newlyweds and they have a young baby — so they're looking at what their life looks like in the future. Everything is on the table."
The couple spent Christmas 2019 in Canada with their son, Archie. [The former American actress, Meghan spent time in Vancouver filming her TV series 'Suits']. If the couple removes from the royal family income, they won't be destitute as Meghan has income and reportedly Harry’s net worth is appx $40 mill. More here
Forty+ Evangelical Leaders at White House
“Stop Brazil’s Genocide”: protestors target Brazil
10-3-19, SurvivalInternational -- Protestors demand stop destroying Brazil’s most biodiverse territories and their indigenous guardians.
As 2019 Amazon fires die down, Brazilian deforestation ...
Oct 23, 2019 · Brazil’s army helped control Amazon fires in September, but loggers, miners and land grabbers — likely emboldened by President Bolsonaro’s rhetoric — are bringing a surge in deforestation; millions take to the streets.
- France - the "yellow vest" protests in Paris and after 48 consecutive weeks demonstrators show no signs of slowing down they are protesting:
- Global Climate Strike in September (and their anarchist counterparts, the "black bloc" protesters) turned violent, and were met with around 7,500 police to control them.
- Rising fuel taxes
- Firefighters protest working conditions, and were met with tear gas from French police. They are asking for better pay and benefits, as well as professional respect. They protested over the wake of the rising suicide rate among French officers, which many attribute to the strain of containing the "yellow vest" protests. In 2018, 35 officers committed suicide in France. In 2019 so far, that number grew to 49.
- Farmers held a second mass demonstration recently following an October 8, 2019 demonstration that filled major French highways with over 10,000 protesters.
- Indonesia - A criminal code change led to protests against outlawing sex outside of marriage and set a jail sentence of six months for unmarried couples living together. It would outlaw abortion except in cases of rape and incest, effectively banning gay and lesbian relations, restrict free speech by strengthening laws on blasphemy and treason and making it a crime to insult the president.
- Netherlands - Oct 1, 2019 Dutch police closed off The Hague's central parliament square to as thousands of protesting farmers on tractors clogged the highway — the third such recent protest. They came to protest claims from members of Dutch parliament that agriculture was responsible for high nitrogen emissions, and that some cattle farms should be shut down. The farmers, in turn, said that the aviation industry was responsible for high emissions.
- Hong Kong's ongoing mass protests are calls for politicians to change their policies.
- Peru – miners are blocking entrance to copper mines. The Peruvian government authorized armed intervention last week to unblock a protested copper mine. The mining protests come on the heels of larger protests over Peru's president, Martin Vizcarra, who dissolved the country's congress. In response, the lawmakers attempted to have Vizcarra removed, naming Vice President Mercedes Araoz to become president … Vizcarra remains president leading to more protests.
- Haiti – On Sept 25, 2019 protesters called for the resignation of President Jovenel Moise. The nation is also suffering with food, oil, and power shortages. This current round of protests began in July 2018 when Pres Moise ended fuel subsidies and has been accused of corruption over management of a Venezuelan oil subsidy program. Reportedly 30 protesters have died – 15 were killed by police.
- Lebanon – September 2019 citizens by hundreds of thousands protesting government corruption and worsening economic conditions. In October, protests continued after the government proposed a tax on WhatsApp messages. The demonstrations turned violent after police used tear gas. Lebanon has one of the highest debt ratios in the world, and despite heavy investment, a myriad of infrastructure issues.
- Syria - there have been a number of protests following US troop removal.
- Israel – Arabs protest ongoing as they want …
- Chile – protests began in early October 2019 after the government raised subway fare, spurring high school students to jump turnstiles and form a social media movement. Protests turned violent: After citizens vandalized stations and broke train windows, the Chilean president Sebastián Piñera declared a state of emergency and suspended the subway. The people are also protesting inequality, stagnant wages and rising oil prices.
- Brazil - Thousands protest against Bolsonaro's education plan denouncing decision to cut $87m from budget for school textbooks they also protest the Amazon forest fires.
- United States of America - People are not massing in protest .... but the liberal leftist Democrat leaders are impeding the progress of the nation while they continue their march to remove the duly legally elected President Donald John Trump. They have done nothing else for almost 3 years and the people are sick of it! More here from Business Insider
- United Kingdom - Since June 2016 the people of Britain voted by 51.9% to leave the European Union (EU) called 'Brexit' the politicians have been haggling over it. Will the EU tire of this drama and refuse to grant the UK an extension as it's been ongoing for years. So Britain's parliament would have to agree a new timetable for ratification, or stagger on until the balance of power collapses and a general election is called.
Megyn Kelly Fired from NBC News
10-25-18, IndieWire.com -- Megyn Kelly is out at NBC after a tumultuous week. NBC News has fired her as host of “Megyn Kelly Today.” However, the network will pay out the remainder of her salary, believed to be in the range of $69 million. How it happened: On a Tuesday morning segment on “Megyn Kelly Today,” Kelly compared blackface to other non-racially charged costumes, implying that the practice of darkening one’s skin as part of any Halloween outfit wasn’t an inherently racist practice.
Megyn Kelly left Fox News in part due to Bill O’Reilly
4-14-17, TheHill -- Megyn Kelly’s departure from Fox News network was partially inspired by colleague Bill O’Reilly. He criticized her for claiming [in her book] that Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes sexually harassed her. Ailes left the network amid sexual harassment claims and a lawsuit from former anchor Gretchen Carlson. O'Reilly said: “Look, it’s open season; let’s whack the Fox News Channel. I’ve had enough of it." [Bill O'Reilly was also fired for sexual harrassment. Fox News here]
Demario Davis is a Man of God
He wore a headband during an NFL Saints football game so stating - he was fined $7,012.00 for uniform infringement. He appealed and won.
NFL linebacker Demario Davis wins appeal
of fine for headband: 'Man of God'
10-11-19, ChristianPost -- Recently National Football League [NFL] New Orleans Saints linebacker Demario Davis took to Instagram saying that he was victorious in his appeal of a $7,017 fine imposed on him by the NFL for a uniform infraction during a Sept. 22, 2019 game against the Seattle Seahawks. The claimed violation was that Davis was wearing a gold “Man of God” headband with black letters underneath his helmet.
So far the proceeds from the sale of head bands has reached $120,000 that Demaris has donated to a local Mississippi hospital with matching donations. More here
Sales explode of the 'Man of God' headband = $120,000 raised so far ... Demaris donating all to charity. More here
Hong Kong protesters slam LeBron James over China comments
10-15-19, NYPost -- On Monday, Oct 14, 2019 LeBron James mega star of the NBA's Los Angeles Lakers fanned the China controversy as he responded to Rockets GM Daryl Morey Twitter comment that China... “Fight for Freedom. Stand with Hong Kong.” Hong Kong protesters came out in fury burning and stomped on LeBron James basketball jerseys while supporting and applauding Morey.
James said: "Yes, we do have freedom of speech. But at times, there are ramifications for the negative that can happen when you're not thinking about others — when you only think about yourself. So many people could have been harmed, not only financially but physically, emotionally, spiritually," he continued. "So just be careful what we tweet and what we say and what we do. Even though yes, we do have freedom of speech, it can be a lot of negative that comes with it."
10-8-19, BEIJING — China’s influential state television network CCTV recently announced it would withhold broadcasts of National Basketball Association [NBA] games at least this week to punish league commissioner Adam Silver for defending Houston Rockets executive Daryl Morey’s right to free speech. More here from Washington Post
10-17-19, TMZSports -- NBA commissioner Adam Silver wants to make it clear he did NOT apologize to the Chinese government for Daryl Morey's pro-Hong Kong tweet ... but he still wants to save the NBA's relationship with the foreign power. "I'd hate to see this relationship end over this incident. Nothing is off the table. We do need to reset with the Chinese government and everybody has to establish what the rules of the road are going to be going forward."
10-17-19, VP Mike Pence, Sec State Mike Pompeo secure cease-fire agreement in Syria announced agreement between Turkey, Syria and Kurdish militias. The two 'Mikes' met with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Ankara Turkey.
"This is a great day for civilization; I am proud of the United States for sticking by me in following a necessary, but somewhat unconventional, path. People have been trying to make this 'Deal' for many years. Millions of lives will be saved. Congratulations to ALL!"
Video from Kentucky 2017 Military Demonstration - ABC NEWS Claimed It Was Turkey Bombing ['Slaughtering Kurds']
- they apologized
The fake news media will do anything to hurt President Trump. None of them can be trusted! -- Ed.]
Federal Grant Funds Used in North Carolina USA - Universities Teaching Islam - ONLY Islam! President Trump Moving to Halt Flow of Free Taxpayer Money!
The U.S. Dept of Education wrote to the UNC-Duke Consortium for Middle East Studies, advising them they had three weeks to revise their course offerings or else they could lose federal funds that were intended for instruction in foreign languages.
History Professor at UNC, Jay Smith said: "I took a UNC/Duke graduate course on Islam back in 1985, when I was a graduate student at Chapel Hill. Even that many years ago, the violent aspects of Islamic doctrine were downplayed and whitewashed. There is no doubt whatsoever that in the intervening years, the impulse to absolve Islam of all responsibility for the crimes committed in its name and in accord with its teachings has only intensified." More here
~ LUNACY IN THE USA! ~
School Girl, 13, Charged With Felony
Taken From Middle School in Handcuffs
She Pointed 'finger gun' at classmates
According to the Kansas City Star, the girl was having a discussion with a classmate who asked if she could kill five people in the room, who would they be. The girl responded by allegedly making a finger gun and pointing it at four students and then pointing it at herself.
Jon Cavanaugh, the girl's grandfather, told the Kansas City Star, "This has gotten completely out of hand. It should have been handled in the Principal's office and not with a felony charge; she does not have access to a gun. She was just mouthing off and now I'm really worried about her future."
A spokesperson for the Johnson County District Attorney's Office said after reviewing the evidence, the girl was charged with criminal threat, which is a felony offense and is due to appear in court next week. More here
Joyful Servant of the Lord Jesus
Untimely Death of Botham Shem Jean
Ten Year Prison Sentence to His Killer: Texas Police Officer Amber Guyger
10-1-19, KHOU.com --Botham Shem Jean, 26, was a preacher. A singer. A volunteer. A leader. Co-workers describe him as joyful. “He was the light in a dark room,” said pastor Michael Griffin. In his early teens, Botham began preaching about Jesus Christ. His mother, Allison Jean said, “No one forced him, Botham knew what he wanted. He was a perfectionist. He always had a plan. He once took it upon himself to teach his mother's church choir how to sing and read music. Botham was not happy with our singing at the congregation," Mrs Jean said with a laugh. “Everything Botham did was to impact the lives of people." The impact of Botham Jean's life and death on Sept 14, 2018 was evident by the 1,500 people that attended his funeral. Mourners wore red neckties and red roses in honor of Jean's favorite color. Following his death, several programs were created to continue his legacy. His family created the Botham Jean Foundation, which "promotes Christian intervention through social change." More here from Heavy.com https://heavy.com/news/2018/09/botham-shem-jean/
Ten year sentence for Amber Guyger triggers Protest
10-2-19, DallasNews -- Dallas police officer Amber Guyger, 31, was just coming off-duty but still in uniform the night she accidentally killed Botham Jean in his South Side Flats apartment. She said she mistook his apartment for hers and thought he was a burglar. [She had worked a 15 hour shift just coming home and parked in the wrong parking garage and entered Botham's unlocked apartment where Botham was just eating a bowl of ice cream when she shot him in the heart.] Botham Jean's younger 18 yr old brother, Brandt Jean hugs Amber Guyger telling her:
"If you truly are sorry; I know I can speak for myself, I forgive you.
I think giving your life to Christ would be the best thing that Botham would want for you.
I love you as a person, and I don't wish anything bad on you. Can I give her a hug, please?"
As soon as the judge said it was OK, Guyger rushed to the victim's brother and wrapped her arms around him; they held each other in a long embrace, while sobbing could be heard in the courtroom. State District Judge Tammy Kemp also wiped away tears.
Outside the court people gathered to protest what they believed was too lenient a sentence of only ten years. Amber's mother and others testified of how Amber wishes she could take Botham's place; her life is filled with remorse and grief. Trial 3 hr video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7IgyPh8UkQ=
The September 11, 2001 Hijacked
Airplane Attacks on the USA
9/11 is the single deadliest terrorist attack in human history and the single deadliest incident for firefighters and law enforcement officers in the history of the United States
A series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by the Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda against the United States on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001 killing 2,996 people, injured over 6,000 others and caused at least $10 billion in infrastructure and property damage. Additional people died of 9/11-related cancer and respiratory diseases in the months and years following the attacks.
Four passenger airliners operated by two major U.S. passenger air lines were hijacked by 19 Muslim terrorists all of which departed from airports in northeastern United States bound for San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Two of the planes, American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175, were crashed into the North and South towers, respectively, of the World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan. Within an hour and 42 minutes, both 110-story towers collapsed. Debris and the resulting fires caused a partial or complete collapse of all other buildings in the World Trade Center complex, including the 47-story 7 World Trade Center tower, as well as significant damage to ten other large surrounding structures.
- A third plane, American Airlines Flight 77, was crashed into the Pentagon (the headquarters of the U.S. Department of Defense) in Arlington County, Virginia, which led to a partial collapse of the building's west side.
- The fourth plane, United Airlines Flight 93, was initially flown toward Washington, D.C., but crashed into a field in Stonycreek Township near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, after its heroic passengers thwarted the hijackers.
Although not confirmed, there is evidence of Saudi Arabian involvement in the attacks. More here
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com › news › 18-years-later-a-trial-date-i...
9-11-19, WashExaminer -- Islamic terrorist Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, described as “the principal architect of the 9/11 attacks” and a close ally of Islamic terrorist and al Qaeda founder Osama bin Laden, will be on trial alongside four others accused of facilitating the terrorist plot. “I was the operational director for Sheikh Osama bin Laden for the organizing, planning, follow-up, and execution of the 9/11 operation.” The trial would begin Jan. 11, 2021. Outrageous!!
Daleiden and his colleague Sandra Merritt face 14 criminal felony counts of eavesdropping and one count of conspiracy for recording Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts
9-5-19, TheFederalist -- Day one of the preliminary hearing for pro-life activist David Daleiden began, 9-3-19 at the San Francisco California Superior Court with testimony from an abortion technician, a third-trimester abortionist, and a vice president of the National Abortion Federation. NAF Vice President of External Affairs Melissa Fowler testified she recognized StemExpress—a human tissue procurement lab exposed in Daleiden’s undercover videos that is now under federal investigation—as a repeat vendor of her for-profit organization. NAF is a third-party abortion trade group.
Planned Parenthood leaders finally testify about ... videos of them harvesting and selling aborted baby body parts. In the final minutes of Tuesday’s hearing, Doe 3, a third-trimester abortionist, took the stand, at which time the AG’s office played a nearly 20-minute, never-before-released undercover video of a conversation between her and Daleiden, described by some in the courtroom as “shocking.”
Daleiden said in statement:“Planned Parenthood abortion providers appeared under oath in court today and admitted supplying the body parts of children in the womb to for-profit brokers like StemExpress. Meanwhile, the Vice President of the National Abortion Federation denied any knowledge of the gruesome trafficking in fetal body parts, despite hosting StemExpress as a major vendor at the trade shows.” More here
David Daleiden forced to pay $195K fine over videos exposing ...
6-14-19, SAN FRANCISCO, California, June 14, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — David Daleiden, the undercover journalist in 2015 released videos exposing Planned Parenthood's illegal involvement in harvesting and selling aborted baby body parts, will have to pay an almost $200,000 fine for releasing the undercover videos that exposed the abortion giant's horrific activities. In 2017 the liberal Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco California refused to consider a request by Daleiden to overturn a $195,000 contempt charge levied against him by District Judge William Orrick III.Daleiden has started a GoFundMe page for help paying the fine.
The 75 Foot Chartered Scuba Diving Boat
'Conception' - Had 39 lives aboard
Only the Five Crew Survived Horrific Fire
Passengers Trapped in Inferno With No Escape
9-11 calls report that there was no escape for the sleeping passengers as the fire blocked both stairways. The sleeping quarters are on the lowest third level ... Twenty-Five bodies recovered so far - five crew members jumped ship and survived. More from CBS here the Sun here
New York Magazine
Everything We Know About the California Boat Fire That Killed at Least 25
9-2-19, Approximately 3:28 a.m. on the USA Labor Day, the Coast Guard responded to a catastrophic fire on a 75-foot commercial scuba-diving vessel, the Conception owner Glen Fritzler. More here from LATimes
$399 - $449 cost per passenger for two day scuba diving trip THIS was a special Labor Day 3 day trip $675
Source Website: http://www.scubafusion.com/shop/product/sep-6-7-2019-channel-islands-liveaboard/
Captain of the CONCEPTION: While it is not confirmed that the ship’s operator was at the helm, according to the dive boat website and according to a list of California dive boat captains, Jerry Boylan is named as skipper of the “Conception.” The trip was a $665 Labor Day weekend dive trip to the Channel Islands.
The crew and captain Jerry Boylan escaped by jumping into the ocean, retrieving a dinghy and paddling 200 yards to Bob & Shirley Hansens’ fishing boat, the Grape Escape. More from HEAVY.COM here
Hollywood Leftists Are Going To Hate Kanye All the More: New Album Coming Out Titled:
'JESUS IS KING!"
Then came the unforgivable sin:
Kanye gave Donald Trump a chance, even meeting with him in the Oval Office while wearing a MAGA hat! Oh my! Now it looks like he's gone a bridge too far when it comes to riling up the left. Recently he and wife Kim Kardashian shared what appeared to be a sneak preview of West’s upcoming album title and song list — and it looks to be downright Christian.
Daily Mail reported that the album is to be called:
"Jesus Is King!”
It's set to be released on Sept. 27, 2019 and it isn’t just the title ... the tracts listed on West's notepad include “God Is,” “Baptized” and “Sweet Jesus.”
The Life Of Pablo released in 2016 as 'a gospel album had a whole lot of cursing on it. It’s very interesting to see this side of Kanye & Kim; and if the upcoming album truly is Christian, there’s no doubt that it will drive liberal Democrats absolutely batty. More here and here
Birth of Quintuplets Was Historic Event in Czech Republic
23 year old Alexandra Kinova had 4 boys and 1 girl
Update: Czech Quintuplets Mom Alexandra Kinova's Inspiring ...
7-10-19, God had already blessed Alexandra and her husband Antonin with a son then they discovered that Alexandra was carrying five babies. It was an incredible discovery, especially considering she conceived naturally with no in vitro fertilization (IVF) or fertility treatments. That put the odds of this type of conception around one in 60 million! If that wasn’t impressive enough, the quintuplets made history as the first set in the Czech Republic.
Illegal Workers Removed - American's Apply For Their Jobs at Mississippi Chicken Processing Plant
Yes, American's WILL DO THOSE JOBS!
After Mississippi ICE Raid Take Illegal workers; Company Holds Job Fair Drawing Hopeful AMERICA Workers
8-12-19, Breitbart -- Days after immigration agents arrested 243 illegal migrants working at Koch Foods, Morton chicken processing plant in Mississippi; soon a line formed with AMERICAN CITIZENS seeking those jobs. Koch also trying to hire workers with online ads. Local officials made sure the hiring process complied with federal hiring regulations. [Koch Foods is not part of the Koch brothers’ network of energy companies.]
Senator Rand Paul Recovering from Lung Surgery Needed Because of 2017 Attack
Sen. Rand Paul easing back in public view after lung surgery
8-13-19, LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — U.S. Sen. Rand Paul has started easing back into public activities after his recent lung surgery that sidelined him. The surgery became necessary after he had struggled with what turned out to be a lingering infection in the damaged lung from when in 2017 his neighbor, Rene Boucher tackled him from the behind while he was doing yard work at his Kentucky home. Paul never saw or heard him coming ... he suffered six broken ribs and an infection in his lung. Boucher pleaded guilty to the assault receiving a 30-day prison sentence. Federal prosecutors have appealed, saying 21 months would have been appropriate. Paul sued Boucher and a jury in Bowling Green, Kentucky awarded the senator more than $580,000 in damages and medical expenses. [Boucher no longer lives next door to the Senator.]
Rand Paul's Attacker Is Suing Himl
6-28-18, After Paul filed a civil suit against Rene Boucher, who was convicted of assaulting the senator, Boucher’s attorney is seeking to dismiss Paul’s lawsuit. The countersuit cites Paul’s wife Kelley and says the Pauls were in violation of the Rivergreen Homeowners Association’s bylaws as they piled up “unsightly” debris and limbs near Boucher’s property. Court documents during the criminal case claimed Boucher did not like that Paul continually dropped a mound of branches near the line separating their property and at one point poured gasoline on them and set them on fire. Boucher’s lawsuit said Paul violated a clause in the HOA’s bylaws saying “Each owner shall refrain from any act or use of his Lot which could reasonably cause embarrassment...." More here
Another Killing in America By Person Who Shouldn't Even BE HERE!!
Sean Buchanan Killed by Salvadorian Illegal
Mr Buchanan was riding his motorcycle on Highway 83 when Colorado State Patrol troopers said Valente's truck swerved into his lane and killed him. Those who know the illegal migrant from El Salvador reports: "This family deserves to know who they’re dealing with; Valiente is an alcoholic and an abuser."
According to Valiente's court records, Colorado State Patrol charges for reckless endangerment in 2011 in Douglas County and domestic violence in 2016 in El Paso County; both cases were dismissed by the District Attorneys Offices. In 2018, he plead guilty to a 2017 charge of driving under the influence and his license was revoked. One day before he drove again killing Mr Buchanan, on 8-2-19, his probation for that DUI was extended because he had not completed alcohol therapy and community service.
Valiente was not arrested; he was taken to the hospital. People who know him are concerned he will escape justice. More here
In 2018 Mr Mark Robinson boldly spoke to the Greensboro city council in North Carolina about criminals being protected and law abiding citizens are not.
He said, "Law abiding citizens are the first ones taxed, last ones considered and the first ones punished... our rights are being taken away [everytime there's a shooting].... The Cripps and the Bloods are not gonna turn THEIR guns in when you take mine away ... you vilify the police and make the criminals into victims! I am the majority~!"
Six minute video well worth your time here:
- sad, John 14:1
- have sinned, Psalm 51:1
- facing danger, Psalm 91:1
- faith needs stimulation, Hebrews 11:1
- alone and sad, Psalm 23:1
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use