Facts and Numbers Matter Not In Delusional World Today - Be Afraid, Very Afraid
3-11-20, Hilarious video about how fanatical some people can be about the coronavirus edicts ... she's in a grocery store when someone... OH NO touched their face!!
From Nurse Emily-Annette
Two Minute video here
Democrats And Media Got us Where They Want Us
3-20-20, Canada Free Press, Judi McLeod -- Who knew that our own homes would become FEMA camps during the ‘Time of Coronavirus’? In shutting down our churches, schools, offices businesses, sporting and entertainment venues, both media and governments are telling folk that sheltering at home will keep them safe during the so called "pandemic." Who’s looking out for the countless elderly at home alone who are the prime victims of this virus killing most of America's 155 ?
How many of Pres Trump supporters that Mrs Clinton called "deplorables" are thinking that they (the media-allied Democrats) have finally got them where they want them: at home alone with nothing much better to do than watching cable television? Halt Trump's rallies they cry !! All Hillary’s deplorables should be experts on COVID-19 by now because of the saturation coverage on all television networks, including FOX.
Do you get the feeling we are caught in the middle of a gigantic, global social experiment whose goal is to measure the power of panic? To assess how quickly fear can frighten society into stampeding away from its current habitat? To gauge how far that terrified society will thunder to ease its roiling angst? To evaluate who and what we are willing to trample in our blind rush to secure safe sanctuary?
Pick a theme (Climate Change, Covid-19)
Is Freedom Finished?
Climate Change panic is causing us to destroy our ability to produce efficient and affordable energy, endangering the energy grid needed to power civilization, throwing hundreds of thousands out of work, and causing social havoc. For future, if not dubious, environmental gains.
The current hysteria of the virus Covid-19 panic is causing society to shut down in front of our eyes. Our entire way of life is being upended, if not suspended. The difference between it and Climate Change is merely the speed with which we are willing to pay a price. More here and here
Philly Cops: "Go rob and steal all you want we cops won't stop you - you might infect us with the dreaded 'CORONA!' We signed up knowing we might get shot ... but the CORONA - that's just going too far!"
3-18-20, Italy and JAMA reports that only 3% died and all were elderly or had pre-existing conditions. One doctor said we must 'scale back this great alarm.' More here: bit.ly/2xRe3mf
(ANSA) - Rome, February 25 - Only 3% of coronavirus patients die, and all of them had pre-existing conditions, Walter Ricciardi of the World Health Organization told a Rome press conference Tuesday.
3-19-20, Beginning Tuesday, March 17, 2020 Philadelphia police ... in an attempt to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus, will delay arrests as reported by Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw. Instead, suspects will be temporarily detained while officers can verify their identification. If they are not deemed a threat, they will be released and a warrant will be prepared for a future arrest. A detective will then submit an arrest affidavit to the district attorney’s office for approval.
The memo states: “If an officer believes that releasing the offender would pose a threat to public safety, the officer will notify a supervisor, who will review the totality of the circumstances and utilize discretion, in the interest of public safety, in determining the appropriate course of action.”
The crimes will include: all narcotics offenses, thefts, burglary, vandalism, prostitution, stolen cars, economic crimes, such as bad checks and fraud, and any existing bench warrants, she said in an internal memo obtained by the Inquirer. “The warrant will be served at a later time, as conditions dictate.”
Sounds like a plan.
Surely burglars breaking into your home will then, afterward, turn themselves in to be arrested. In any case, currently in Philly it's open season for criminals robbing stores, stealing cars, breaking into homes, and other "non-violent offenses."
I'm sure this will in no way lead to a crime wave that will make an even more dangerous city even more so.
It will however encourage businesses to shut down and empty their stock. Or get guns; except that shooting a robber isn't a non-violent offense, but the same guy breaking into a store is a non-violent offense. More here
Coronavirus Hysterical Fears Cause NCAA Basketball Game
Spectators will be banned at NCAA Division III basketball
3-6-20, CBS Sports -- Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore will not allow spectators at NCAA Division III tournament games it is hosting because of concerns over the coronavirus. Penn State Harrisburg, Johns Hopkins and two other teams will play in an empty gym, the university said Thursday night. Spectators won't be allowed at first and second games of the D-III tourney.
Ireland cancels St. Patrick's Day parades over coronavirus
3-9-20, A number of Ireland's St. Patrick's Day parades are being canceled over fears the mass gatherings would contribute to the spread of the coronavirus ...
NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade canceled
3-11-20, NYPost -- The St. Patrick's Day Parade became the latest victim of the coronavirus on Wednesday, as the beloved annual fete was canceled over contamination fears.
Boston, Philadelphia and Chicago Cancel St Patrick Day's Parade
3-11-20, The Chicago Tribune reports that Mayor Lori Lightfoot canceled the city’s St. Patrick’s Day parades for this weekend because of fears the disease would spread through the dense crowds.
Also Philadelphia’s parade was canceled according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.
Boston’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade was canceled, according to the Boston Herald.
Coronavirus Strikes Men, Older People the Hardest
2-28-20, USNews.com -- In a world of 7 billion people, only 3,500 people have died from this new Corona Virus. Men have died from at nearly twice the rate as women, and the virus has been shown to sicken and kill older folks at a greater rate than young people. As of Thursday, 2-27-20 there have been roughly 83,000 confirmed coronavirus infections worldwide with appx 3,000 deaths, the Associated Press reported. [Interesting considering that the common and seasonal flu killed 20,000 Americans this year alone.]
3-11-20, Surprising the leftist, liberal elitist media & politicians care that ALMOST ALL THE people affected by this stupid Corona virus are us old folks [I'm 76]. This morning, Rush Limbaugh pointed to statistics of the voters supporting Sanders and Biden. Old folks are the greatest group supporting old Joe ... so Joe's supporters may be all killed off!! Maybe THATs why they care... how else can Joe get any real traction with Biden's candidacy for the presidency; ya think? Today, delusion rages in America.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
Common flu killed 20,000 Americans so far this season
3-9-20, CBS News -- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC] provides a grim reminder of the toll that the flu has taken on Americans. The CDC said that so far this season, about 20,000 people have died of the flu, including 136 children. Corona virus doesn't even come close ... this is ridiculous hysteria.
Money Agreement Reached
Hunter Biden slammed by Arkansas Judge Meyer for 'duplicitous' bid to delay paternity proceedings
3-11-20, Fox News -- Arkansas judge, of the Independence County Circuit Court, Holly Meyer issued a scathing order Tuesday, 3/10/20 largely rejecting defendant Hunter Biden's "duplicitous" requests and his argument that he needed a nine-month delay in his paternity case proceedings with a new excuse ... of the coronavirus outbreak and other personal matters. [..] However, hours later, Clinton Lancaster, attorney for the 28-year-old plaintiff, Ms Lunden Alexis Roberts reported that the parties had reached a "global, final settlement of all issues" -- a surprising turn of events that still needs the court's approval. The abrupt about-face, if approved Judge Meyer, would mean that Hunter Biden would not be required to submit his financial information to the court. More here
- Married Kathleen Buhle in 1993 and they have three children, Naomi, Finnegan, and Maisy. Separated in 2015 and divorced in 2017.
- In 2016, he began dating Hallie Biden, the widow of his brother, Beau; ended their relationship early 2018
- Fathered child in Arkansas unwed mother Alexis Roberts baby born in August 2018 [stripper and college student] lawsuit currently underway for child support
- In May 2019 married Melissa Cohen, a South African filmmaker - they are expecting their first child in 2020 [tally five children so far]
Arkansas: Judge Holly Meyer Orders Hunter Biden to be in Court for Paternity Suit ‘unless his hair is on fire!’
2-27-20, ArkansasOnline.com -- In May 2019, Ms Lunden Alexis Roberts of Independence County Arkansas, college student and ex stripper, filed the paternity and child support lawsuit against Hunter Biden. The child was born in August 2018 a DNA test in November 2019 showed, "with near scientific certainty," that he is father of Ms Roberts child Judge Holly Meyer declared in a Jan. 7, 2020 order.
Hunter Biden served on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company, while his father was Vice President under Obama and reportedly received in excess of $50,000 monthly for four years – Ms Roberts wants child support and Secret Service Protection for the child...
... Independence County Circuit Court Judge Meyer ordered Hunter Biden to provide full financial records. In a signed Nov. 27 2019 affidavit Hunter Biden swore that he’s unemployed with no monthly income since May 2019. [Reportedly his last payment from Burisma was April 2019]
A pre-trial hearing is set for March 13, 2020. His attorney said it would be unduly burdensome & oppressive for Hunter to appear. Judge Meyer expressed dissatisfaction with the explanations she had been offered thus far and demanded that Hunter appear unless ‘his hair is on fire’ on March 11 or March 12, 2020. Thus far, Hunter Biden hasn't attended any of the court proceedings. More here and here from Fox and Burisma here
Minnesota Voter Laws:
Al Franken & Ilhan Omar Won
Donald Trump Lost
Voter Fraud in Minnesota: Trump Lost Minnesota in 2016 and will probably lose it again in 2020 – Why? What most people would call election voter fraud is legal in Minnesota
The Democrats euphemistic phrase for voter fraud is “ineligible voting” but their manipulation of the voting system is still fraudulent and so it’s still voter fraud. Democrats have a two-part process to manipulate the system: [President Trump actually won the popular vote in 2016 (1)] they construct election laws that are designed to tolerate ineligible voting and they don’t enforce even the weak constraints in those statutes.
Here is how it works. [Who’s to say the voter is lying?] In all the following four cases, you can still vote in Minnesota by self-certifying [swearing] to the election judge that you are eligible to vote and that none of the exemptions pertain to you - nothing more is needed, just your statement - you're supposed to be prohibited from voting if you: (1) have a court order stating that you are incompetent to vote; (2) are not a citizen; (3) are a felon on parole or probation or (4) live outside the precinct.
Despite no help from the Steve Simon, Secretary of State’s office [SOS] the following facts were uncovered:
- Minnesota Voters Alliance painstakingly confirmed that 1,000 felons illegally voted in the 2008 senatorial election that Al Franken, a Democrat, won by 312 votes.
- In March 2018, the Office of the Legislative Auditor (OLA) released its review of Minnesota’s election system and revealed that more than 26,000 individuals whose status was marked “challenged” prior to the election voted in November 2016.
- Minnesota same day registration [this is where the majority of voter fraud takes place] 500,000 people typically register to vote on election-day in presidential election years. No verification of their eligibility is done prior to irretrievably counting their ballots. After the election, counties send a postcard to the address that the voter claimed on election-day. Following the 2008 election, the state couldn’t confirm the addresses of 17,000 voters and 31,000 other voters were marked “challenged” because they failed one or more eligibility checks. The ballots of all 48,000 of these questionable voters counted in the election.
- There is no photo-ID requirement In Minnesota - If a person claims they do not have a driver’s license or other valid ID, they can register and vote simply by supplying their name, date-of-birth, and the last four digits of a Social Security Number. In 2016 the Legislative Auditor found that thousands of voters registered in this manner and could not subsequently be found in the Social Security Administration database. In 2016, Trump lost Minnesota a mere 44,000 votes. [It’s my opinion Trump would have won Minnesota had the election been fair.]
- In Minnesota on election-day, a person can establish residence by having another voter “vouch” for his address. ONE voter may vouch for as many as eight other persons. Most states have “provisional” ballots for same day voters and self- certified voters and then check out the legitimacy of the voter before the vote is counted. Minnesota counts all votes as valid, even if it’s later proven that an individual voted illegally. The illegal vote still counts in Minnesota. The Steve Simon [SOS] is in charge of elections, and that office has been in Democratic hands for 30 years.
- In Minnesota, any voter who claims a need for assistance because of inability to read English, can obtain help from anyone the voter chooses. Currently, no person may assist more than three people but Democrats are fighting in court right now to eliminate that restriction. There are documented cases of exploitation of mentally challenged adults in healthcare facilities who were “assisted.”
- In 2018 & 2019 the Minnesota Voters Alliance has been in a lawsuit against Steve Simon [SOS] to force him to release public data from the statewide voter registration database; but he refuses to comply, instead appealing those judgments to the Minnesota Supreme Court.
- During 2018, the City of Minneapolis spent $1.2 million setting up two early voting stations in Islamic Somali immigrant neighborhoods that vote almost exclusively Democrat. One consequence of these taxpayer funded early voting sites was the election of the controversial Muslim Democrat woman Ms Ilhan Omar to the U.S House of Representatives.
- In the 2020 presidential election it’s expected there’ll be approximately one million absentee ballots cast. And, because of an illegal rule created by Steve Simon [SOS], all of the absentee ballot board members doing the accepting and rejecting of ballot envelopes are handpicked by the appointing authority and not taken from the lists submitted by the major political parties as the law requires. Thus, there is no party balance oversight of the absentee ballot process.
- Recent Minnesota facts:
- In 2017 the population estimate is 5,576,000
- Of these 653,000 are under the legal voting age
- 4,923,000 is the maximum number of eligible voters
- 3,260,000 is the total on the current voter list at the Secretary of State
- There are 2,150,000 names on the inactive voter list at the Secretary of State
- Consequently 5,410,000 is the total number of voters according to Secretary of State.
- Therefore, there are 487,000 non-existent Minnesota voters – not counting people in prison or on parole who can’t vote, illegal aliens who vote, or court ordered incompetents who can’t legally vote. These categories are small, but important in close elections like the election that elected Al Franken senator by 312 votes.
Unfortunately, what we see here is a situation ripe for more and continued abuse and manipulation by Democrats. President Trump will probably lose Minnesota again in 2020 because of the fraudulent Minnesota voting system. Most voters of either party are totally unaware of what’s going on in many states in the USA - California comes to mind.
Judge orders MN Secretary of State Steve Simon to make voter registration available for inspection
7-13-18, TwinCities.com -- A Ramsey County judge has ordered Minnesota elections officials to hand over voter-registration records that Secretary of State Steve Simon had argued were private. They’re not private; they’re public, according to the ruling by Ramsey County District Judge Jennifer Frisch.
Secretary of State Steve Simon Updates Absentee Ballot
Secretary of State Steve Simon Updates Absentee Ballot Statistics (4) February 21, 2020 SAINT PAUL — Minnesota voters all over the state have been casting their ballots since absentee voting for the Presidential Nomination Primary opened on January 17, 2020. The primary will help determine both the Democratic and Republican party candidates ...
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Bruce Hendry who is a retired businessman from humble beginnings became the president & chairman of the Erie Lackawanna Railroad and Kaiser Steel here
More here from Minnesota Voting fraud: https://www.mnvoters.org
(1) 2016 Election Commission for Voter Fraud
OH NOT toilet paper too!!
People have been scared by the hysterical media and government reaction to the virus reports ...
3-5-20, TheBigSmoke.com -- It's the morning after the night before and no closer are we to understanding why the nation is hoarding toilet paper since the September 2019 report from China about their new virus 'coronavirus' aka Covig19 outbreak.
People aren’t only stockpiling toilet paper; they're also hoarding face masks, bottled water, hand sanitizer, canned goods and other non-perishable foods. People have been convinced there's terrible danger and are scared so they’re hunkering down. They’re buying what they need and one of the items is toilet paper.
Pennsylvania Governor Declares Coronavirus ]'DISASTER' - Calls-up National Guard, Invokes Full Emergency Powers
Stunning Coronavirus Disconnect: US Nurses Slam Coronavirus Response As Medical Workers Are Set Up For A Deadly Fall - How Long Before Medical Martial Law Is Fully Unveiled In America?
Unavailable' Signs Everywhere As Shortages Of Foods, Cleaning Supplies, Water, Meds, And Other Basics Hit Stores, Online And Offline
Stores including Kroger and Costco ration water, rice and hand sanitizer as shoppers stock up on their 'pandemic pantries' amid fears malls will become ghost towns due to coronavirus outbreak
Modern Society Destroying the Family
Liberal Talking Points of 'Language Police'
Desire to rewrite 'sexist dictionaries'
Objective? Thought Control!
3-4-20, RT.com -- The language war is in full swing. An open letter signed by leaders of Women’s Aid and the Women’s Equality Party demands that Oxford Dictionaries change their “sexist” definition of the word ‘woman.’ A recent letter have the authors complaining that the dictionary refers to a woman as a “bitch” or a “maid”, while a man is described as “a person with the qualities associated with males, such as bravery, spirit, or toughness.” Like all serious dictionaries, Oxford draws attention to the different terms that are used in relation to a word.
Last year  the campaign began with a petition by Maria Beatrice Giovanardi... their aim is not simply to get Oxford University Press to erase references to words it does not like. Its main objective is to alter the way that people think about men, women, gender and identity.
Recently there has been a veritable explosion in the activities of the language police.
To take one example, at Leicester University students who expected to celebrate International Women’s Day have discovered that instead the event has been rebranded as International Womxn Day. The university justified the the move by stating ‘‘We use the term ‘womxn’ as a more inclusive spelling of ‘women’ that includes any person who identifies as a womxn”. That’s another way of saying that the age-long the meaning of a woman has become the casualty of the Leicester University language police. How long before campaigners insist that womxn becomes Oxford Dictionary’s word of the year?
In his important essay, ‘Politics and the English Language’, the author of the book '1984' George Orwell foresaw the corrosive impact of verbal purification on human life warning that: "If thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought. A bad usage can spread by tradition and imitation even among people who should and do know better."
Currently far too many people - who do know better - have opted for an easy life, and have acquiesced to the corruption of language. They need to realize that if we allow them to decide what words we can and cannot use, they will end up controlling our most intimate thoughts. More here
UK: Culture of Victimhood & Divorce – Wife might have had career except for marriage and kids, husband must pay!
“The husband’s career took precedence. I accept that it is unusual to find significant relationship-generated disadvantage that may lead to a claim for compensation, but I am clear that this is one such case.”
What makes the decision especially egregious is that the divorcing woman was not only awarded £400,000 [$512,800.00] for her supposedly stymied career, but also half of the £10 million [$128 million USD] she and her husband had in assets. One would assume the splitting of assets would prove suitable compensation for one person’s career ‘taking precedence’ over their partner’s in a relationship, but now that is not enough. The woman’s lawyer Jane Keir excitedly said this judgment could impact future cases that present similar “exceptional circumstances” of “putting family ahead of ambition and earning power.
People going through divorces – especially men – are already responsible for what many would argue is a hefty amount of compensation awarded to their wives through settlements, alimony and the splitting of assets. To now create a new avenue where you need to pay someone for their decision and an imaginary, ‘what if’ life they could have had if they never married you!' is preposterous.
This ruling is essentially giving legal precedent to a very extreme form of victim culture; demanding a payoff from a significant other because they are responsible for your past decisions. Apparently now people can make the argument that they are owed compensation from other individuals in their past who they see as responsible for their failures. We each make decisions in life; sometimes those decisions are based on poor circumstances or fleeting feelings, but hindsight does not give one the right to throw around blame when our feelings change. *Excerpted and adapted full original report from Zachary Leeman here
World's Health Scares
12-4-09, In a world of 7.7 billion people in recent decades there have been novel viruses that threatened to kill us all; also toxins in our children's toys, the junk they were eating, mosquitoes would bite us and people would cough on us. Some of these threats turned out to be almost nonexistent and some were arguably overblown. What threats have been robbing us of sleep lately?
Coronavirus Update: In World of 7.7 Billion People Latest Death Toll Hits 2,699
2-24-20, In a nation of 1.5 billion people, China reported 409 new cases of COVID-19 [CoronaVirus] infection and 150 more deaths,
Pharmaceutical companies are working to develop yet another vaccine. As of early Tuesday afternoon, Hong Kong time, there are 80,147 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 2,699 deaths - recovery rate is high. [Wonder how many died of regular flu??]
U.S. Stock Market Appears Most Vulnerable to Coronavirus
2-26-20, Bloomberg -- The scary reports of the new 'corona virus' seems to have affected the US Stock Market. The U.S. Global markets sold off on Monday and Tuesday Feb 24-25, 2020, on reports that authorities are struggling to contain the disease.
Treasury yields rebound from record lows as stocks trade
2-26-20, U.S. Treasury yields jumped off from their recent lows as a tentative recovery in stock-market ...
The Daytona 500 is a 500-mile-long [200 laps] NASCAR Cup Series automobile motor speed race held annually at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. The first Daytona 500 was held in 1959 and is regarded as the most important and prestigious race on the NASCAR calendar, carrying by far the largest purse - the winner of the 2020 race will win over $2 million. On 2/17/20 Denny Hamlin won the 2020 race for the second time in a row driving a Toyota. In 62 races only 3 times foreign cars have won; 2016, 2019, 2020.
The Indy 500 auto speed race is held annually on the last weekend in May to coincide with Memorial Day. The race is held at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Speedway, Indiana. This race is considered one of the most traditional, historical and one of the three most significant motor sport races in the world. The first Indianapolis 500 was held in 1911; Ray Harroun was declared the first winner, driving the Marmon Wasp WITH AN AVERAGE SPEED OF 75 MPH. The race has run annually (with exceptions during World War I and World War II) and 73 drivers have been crowned champions of the 500-mile race over the course of 103 races. The most recent race in 2019 ... average speed 175 mph.
President & Melania in Air Force One "Buzz" Daytona Raceway!
Trump Has Air Force One Swoop Over Daytona Track
2-16-20, When Air Force One flew into the Daytona International Airport, right next to the speedway, the plane first swooped over the track at an estimated 800 feet. The crowd went nuts. Fox showed the flyby live. 🇺🇸🏁🇺🇸🏁🇺🇸🏁🇺🇸🏁🇺🇸🏁🇺🇸
From Ben Shapiro’s Daily Wire:
"President Trump might just have earned a couple hundred thousand votes on Sunday. 2-16-20 — even before he arrived at Daytona International Speedway. That’s how many people are attending the Daytona 500 in Florida."
See 2 minute video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txBSED-1eA0
President Trump & First Lady Melania rev up Daytona 500 with historic lap in "THE BEAST"
2-16-20, President Trump and first lady Melania Trump made historic trip in the 22,000-pound limousine called 'THE BEAST" around Florida’s Daytona International Speedway ahead of the race. Trump, who was already tapped to be the second-ever sitting president to act as grand marshal in the Great American Race, will be the first president, sitting or former, to deliver the iconic “start your engines” command to the 43 drivers in the competition.
NUTS! Daytona 500 Rain Delay: Start Time & Weather Updates
Feb 16, 2020 · Heavy.com -- The Daytona 500 has been postponed until Monday, February 17th at 4 p.m. on Fox. The race experienced a lengthy delay as the rain continued and not first time this has happened ...
Kansas City Chiefs Beat San Francisco 49ers
2-3-20, Super Bowl LIV  is over and the Kansas City Chiefs beat the San Francisco 49ers [score 30-21] at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, FL. It's the second time in decades that the 'Chiefs' won; in 1970 they defeated the Minnesota Vikings in Super Bowl IV . Players & members of the winning team each will be paid $124,000; the losing team $62,000. Including the entire postseason run, members of the winning team each will receive $211,000.
The Super Bowl is worth billions each year
2-1-20, CNBC -- The Super Bowl is one of the most profitable pieces of programming for everybody. The NFL does not disclose the value of its contract with TV networks to broadcast regular season football games, but it’s reported that CBS, Fox and NBC will pay around $3 billion a year collectively to do so, with a total of around $27 billion for the period 2013 to 2022. Each network gets the Super Bowl three times over that period. More here
A source tells The Daily Beast that Harry and Meghan were made to feel “totally unwelcome” in the royal family.
1-8-20, Yahoo -- Source from England's royal family said of Harry & Meghan:
"There is a very careful and serious process to go through which they are going to respect. It is clear they are on a different and unique path ... That could include being based in Canada or the possibility of walking away from their titles [Since May 2018: Duke and Duchess of Sussex], although hopefully it will not come to that. It's been a very tough year — they're newlyweds and they have a young baby — so they're looking at what their life looks like in the future. Everything is on the table."
Forty+ Evangelical Leaders at White House
Eddie James: "You fault us for praying for our President Trump? Angry critics should 'Check your heart!'
More here from CBN.com
California: Shipping Containers are the New Home For the Homeless - Los Angeles Pays $600,00 per home unit
Mayor Eric Garcetti says that this form of permanent housing is faster to build. "Let's figure out the models that work because we want to be able to take any piece of property anywhere in any amount of time with whatever funding we have and get something built. 21 projects are now in the works because of voter approved measure HHH. The measure is a $1.2 billion bond to be allocated to the construction of 8,000-10,000 units of clean and safe affordable housing for the homeless, according to LA Chamber of Commerce.The units will cost about $600,000 each, more than the median price of a condo in Los Angeles. The total cost of the units will be about $35 million dollars each. The one-bedroom units are expected to open next year.
"It's time to do news again!"
"News With Rick Sanchez" - RT America
Broadcast from Washington DC
- Dish TV channel 280,
- Direct TV channel 321,
- Cox 473
- YouTube online
One of the most recent reports is the history of Syria when Barack Obama did his 'Arab Spring' horrors declaring the president of Syria must go. Reportedly there were covert operations against Syrian President Bashar Assad, orchestrated by the CIA and Saudi Arabia, which led to the creation of Islamic State [ISIS] causing 500,000 deaths and displaced 10 million people. Rick shows interviews with people in Syria who were abused by the so called 'White Helmets' who took food and supplies from the innocent civilians and used manikins for videos of phony dead people.  He explains how the US government can maintain perpetual war by routinely misinforming the public.
Also in this report Faran Fronczak joins Rick discussing Project Nightingale, a secret project to give Google access to the medical records of millions.
(Note: Rick Sanchez is an American formerly anchored shows for MSNBC, CNN, Fox and more. )
***********Twenty-eight min video on YouTube here **********
 RT America here
 Sanchez here
 White helmets here and here
President Trump Business Brainiac!
Reducing Taxes, Regulations and Red Tape
Halting the blood letting of horrible US Nation Trade Deals ... all Helping Nation to Recover
11-4-19, Business Insider -- The US stock market index was driven higher by new hopes for a partial US-China trade deal; also because of a positive 11/1/19 jobs report. The Bureau of Labor Statistics said the US economy added 128,000 payrolls in October, higher than the 85,000 estimate. The better-than-expected job gains eased worries of a slowing US economy amidst the trade war and a 40-day strike at General Motors.
Congratulations Washington Nationals
First World Series - Win over Houston Astros 6-2
10-30-19, NBCNews -- Washington Nationals beat Houston Astros in Game 7 to win franchise's first World Series.
10-28-19, Sporting News.com -- The Houston Texas "Astros" are one win away from winning WS #2 against the Washington DC 'Nationals.' Arguably the best team in baseball is in almost the best possible position to be in, heading back home where they hope to win game #6 securing the 2019 World Series Champ title. Full recap here
10-16-19, EastBayTimes -- In THIS year's world series the American League MLB Washington Nationals [Until 2004 Nats were Montreal Expos] is playing THEIR FIRST world series [WS] vs National League Houston Astros who is playing second WS; they won their first in 2017. The last time the World Series came to the nation’s capital was 1933, when the Washington Senators lost to the New York Giants in five games. The lone baseball championship for the city was in 1924, when the Senators defeated the Giants.
10-27-19, Fox5dc.com (AP) - President Trump with first lady Melania attended game #5 of MLB World Series with five wounded veterans. They were met with loud boos and chants of "Lock him up!" from fans at Nationals Park when they were shown on the in-stadium jumbo-tron video screen after the third inning of the Houston Astros vs Washington Nationals game. The boos ended when the video screen cut to a shot of members of the U.S. military waving to the crowd showing a message thanking the military.
Washington DC is Primarily Supported by Democrat Voters
Democrats have a solid near-majority of the Washington DC vote. The biggest thing is that city-dwellers generally favor Democrats and DC is 100% urban.
Go Astros!! -- Annette :-)
Historic Midwest USA Blizzard Has Farmers 'Expecting Massive Crop Losses as Devastating as We've Ever Seen'
The Apostle John had a vision: "I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny... [a 'penny' was a days pay; no food - famine]"
No Dakota Asks For Federal Help Following Heavy Early Snowstorm before Harvest
10-20-19, BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum will ask for federal help in dealing with the widespread flooding that occurred in the aftermath of heavy snow that fell last week. The storm dropped more than 2 feet (60 centimeters) of snow in central and eastern parts of the state. The early blanket of snow closed major highways and flattened unharvested crops.As the snow started to melt, widespread flooding hit large swathes of the state, leading to flood emergency declarations in eight counties and four cities. The governor said:
“We don’t know what the losses are.”
Charisma News, Michael Snyder Reports:
10-15-19, * -- Nobody is sure exactly what is coming next, but since we all have to eat, the truth is that every man, woman and child in America should be deeply concerned about what just happened. An unprecedented October 2019 blizzard just hit before harvest time; it absolutely devastated farms all across the U.S. heartland.
North Dakota spokesman said the crop losses will be "as devastating as we've ever seen. Due to endless rain and horrific flooding early in the year, many farmers in the middle of the country faced very serious delays in getting their crops planted. The good weather needed at the end of the season to allow the crops to mature to harvest … did not happen. Instead, the historic blizzard dumped up to 2 feet of snow on the very valuable food crops from Colorado to Minnesota. North Dakota actually got 30 inches of snow. Historically, this is one of the worst crop disasters that the Midwest has ever seen and ultimately will affect us all: according to the USDA as of Oct 6, 2019 very low harvest numbers of corn, soybeans, potatoes and other agricultural crops - unharvested wheat expected to be a total loss.
Ted Kreis, Northern Potato Growers Assoc said: "It's pretty bleak. As of Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019 45% of North Dakota's potato crop had been harvested, last year, 73% of the state's potato fields had been harvested by that day.
Needless to say, food prices are going to go up. If you are wealthy not needing to worry about food prices, then good for you; but if you are like most of the country ... this is going to hurt. We're talking about complete and utter devastation in this year’s crop; this disaster will have a ripple effect for years to come. I very much encourage you to stock up and get prepared.
*Excerpted and adapted full report from Michael Synder, CharismaNews here
Travesty of Justice on Many Levels
Treatment of Journalist, Julian Assange
EDITORIAL: UK Don’t Railroad Julian Assange to Virginia USA!
The charge against Julian Assange is very specific; conspiring with Chelsea Manning to publish the Iraq & Afghanistan war logs and cables. They've nothing to do with: Sweden, Sex, Or 2016 Presidential election
THIS IS GOVERNMENTAL ABUSE OF POWER!
10-22-19, ConsortiumNews.com -- If this were a normal legal case, WikiLeaks’ lawyers would almost certainly be able to get the extradition request by the United States for their client journalist Julian Assange thrown out on the grounds that his privileged conversations with his lawyers at Ecuador’s London embassy were secretly videotaped.The very nation that wants him extradited to stand trial in Virginia has obtained access to those videos. In a normal extradition case it would be hard to imagine Britain sending a suspect to a country whose government has already eavesdropped on that suspect’s defense preparations.
But this is not a normal legal case.
On Monday 10-21-19, Julian Assange said as he appeared before a UK judge in magistrate’s court in London: “I don’t understand how this is equitable. This superpower [USA] had 10 years to prepare for this case and I can’t access my writings. It’s very difficult where I am to do anything but these people have unlimited resources…They are saying journalists and whistleblowers are enemies of the people. They have unfair advantages dealing with documents. They [know] the interior of my life with my psychologist” [the CIA presumably obtained videos of those conversations as well. Assange was then packed off in a van back to his dreary cell at Belmarsh prison.]
The existence of Section E of the 1917 Espionage Act, which technically incriminates the unauthorized possession and dissemination of U.S. classified material by anyone, anywhere in the world, effectively criminalizes investigative journalism and is a travesty that must be challenged on First Amendment grounds. And now a defendant’s rights to a fair trial here in Virginia have been seriously undermined, indeed practically nullified, after Julian's conversations with his attorneys came into the possession of the government that wants to prosecute him.
But this is not about justice. This is about revenge.
No case better illustrates how those powerful interests are protected by the legal system in punishing the man who did the most to expose their crimes to the public, a public rendered apathetic by an Establishment media that distracts them and presents Assange as an enemy of the people. If both US & UK governments care - in the very least - about maintaining an appearance of following the rule of law, it has this opportunity:
Let Julian Assange go.
Currently World's People Are Angry
Thirteen Nations: Protesting
10-19-19, Recently in Hong Kong thousands of people have defied police and staged mass rallies without permission, often peaceful at the start but becoming violent at night.
10-18-19, APNews -- A man waves an article of clothing in the smoke from the fire of a voodoo ceremony intended to confer protection to the people, as protesters calling for the resignation of President Jovenel Moïse gather at a bridge in the Delmar area of Port-au-Prince, Haiti,
10-11-19, MiamiHerald -- Ecuadoreans in South Florida have remained relatively quiet while violent protests have erupted in the South American country.
“Stop Brazil’s Genocide”: protestors target Brazil
10-3-19, SurvivalInternational -- Protestors demand stop destroying Brazil’s most biodiverse territories and their indigenous guardians.
As 2019 Amazon fires die down, Brazilian deforestation ...
Oct 23, 2019 · Brazil’s army helped control Amazon fires in September, but loggers, miners and land grabbers — likely emboldened by President Bolsonaro’s rhetoric — are bringing a surge in deforestation; millions take to the streets.
- France - the "yellow vest" protests in Paris and after 48 consecutive weeks demonstrators show no signs of slowing down they are protesting:
- Global Climate Strike in September (and their anarchist counterparts, the "black bloc" protesters) turned violent, and were met with around 7,500 police to control them.
- Rising fuel taxes
- Firefighters protest working conditions, and were met with tear gas from French police. They are asking for better pay and benefits, as well as professional respect. They protested over the wake of the rising suicide rate among French officers, which many attribute to the strain of containing the "yellow vest" protests. In 2018, 35 officers committed suicide in France. In 2019 so far, that number grew to 49.
- Farmers held a second mass demonstration recently following an October 8, 2019 demonstration that filled major French highways with over 10,000 protesters.
- Indonesia - A criminal code change led to protests against outlawing sex outside of marriage and set a jail sentence of six months for unmarried couples living together. It would outlaw abortion except in cases of rape and incest, effectively banning gay and lesbian relations, restrict free speech by strengthening laws on blasphemy and treason and making it a crime to insult the president.
- Netherlands - Oct 1, 2019 Dutch police closed off The Hague's central parliament square to as thousands of protesting farmers on tractors clogged the highway — the third such recent protest. They came to protest claims from members of Dutch parliament that agriculture was responsible for high nitrogen emissions, and that some cattle farms should be shut down. The farmers, in turn, said that the aviation industry was responsible for high emissions.
- Hong Kong's ongoing mass protests are calls for politicians to change their policies.
- Peru – miners are blocking entrance to copper mines. The Peruvian government authorized armed intervention last week to unblock a protested copper mine. The mining protests come on the heels of larger protests over Peru's president, Martin Vizcarra, who dissolved the country's congress. In response, the lawmakers attempted to have Vizcarra removed, naming Vice President Mercedes Araoz to become president … Vizcarra remains president leading to more protests.
- Haiti – On Sept 25, 2019 protesters called for the resignation of President Jovenel Moise. The nation is also suffering with food, oil, and power shortages. This current round of protests began in July 2018 when Pres Moise ended fuel subsidies and has been accused of corruption over management of a Venezuelan oil subsidy program. Reportedly 30 protesters have died – 15 were killed by police.
- Lebanon – September 2019 citizens by hundreds of thousands protesting government corruption and worsening economic conditions. In October, protests continued after the government proposed a tax on WhatsApp messages. The demonstrations turned violent after police used tear gas. Lebanon has one of the highest debt ratios in the world, and despite heavy investment, a myriad of infrastructure issues.
- Syria - there have been a number of protests following US troop removal.
- Israel – Arabs protest ongoing as they want …
- Chile – protests began in early October 2019 after the government raised subway fare, spurring high school students to jump turnstiles and form a social media movement. Protests turned violent: After citizens vandalized stations and broke train windows, the Chilean president Sebastián Piñera declared a state of emergency and suspended the subway. The people are also protesting inequality, stagnant wages and rising oil prices.
- Brazil - Thousands protest against Bolsonaro's education plan denouncing decision to cut $87m from budget for school textbooks they also protest the Amazon forest fires.
- United States of America - People are not massing in protest .... but the liberal leftist Democrat leaders are impeding the progress of the nation while they continue their march to remove the duly legally elected President Donald John Trump. They have done nothing else for almost 3 years and the people are sick of it! More here from Business Insider
- United Kingdom - Since June 2016 the people of Britain voted by 51.9% to leave the European Union (EU) called 'Brexit' the politicians have been haggling over it. Will the EU tire of this drama and refuse to grant the UK an extension as it's been ongoing for years. So Britain's parliament would have to agree a new timetable for ratification, or stagger on until the balance of power collapses and a general election is called.
Megyn Kelly Fired from NBC News
10-25-18, IndieWire.com -- Megyn Kelly is out at NBC after a tumultuous week. NBC News has fired her as host of “Megyn Kelly Today.” However, the network will pay out the remainder of her salary, believed to be in the range of $69 million. How it happened: On a Tuesday morning segment on “Megyn Kelly Today,” Kelly compared blackface to other non-racially charged costumes, implying that the practice of darkening one’s skin as part of any Halloween outfit wasn’t an inherently racist practice.
Megyn Kelly left Fox News in part due to Bill O’Reilly
4-14-17, TheHill -- Megyn Kelly’s departure from Fox News network was partially inspired by colleague Bill O’Reilly. He criticized her for claiming [in her book] that Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes sexually harassed her. Ailes left the network amid sexual harassment claims and a lawsuit from former anchor Gretchen Carlson. O'Reilly said: “Look, it’s open season; let’s whack the Fox News Channel. I’ve had enough of it." [Bill O'Reilly was also fired for sexual harrassment. Fox News here]
- sad, John 14:1
- have sinned, Psalm 51:1
- facing danger, Psalm 91:1
- faith needs stimulation, Hebrews 11:1
- alone and sad, Psalm 23:1
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use