Standing up to China Needs to Happen; But Not Gonna Be Easy & How A Trade War May Impact The People
What media won't tell you about Trump and China - WND
5-10-19, WND.com -- Exclusive: Curtis Ellis cites 7 examples of Beijing's predatory practices. ... In fact, the Trump tariffs represent the first line of defense against China’s economic aggression against the U.S. and American private enterprise. Media commentators have downplayed or largely ignored ... the forecasters’ doom and gloom never came to pass. The commentators who criticize the president for imposing tariffs don’t explain what they would do to punish China for its predatory actions and duplicitous dealings. Instead, they invoke economic dogma that says tariffs are pure economic poison. Never mind that their incantations don’t explain why China has prospered even as it has maintained the highest tariffs in the world.
Inflation is flat, and the latest numbers on economic growth for the first quarter of 2019 show 3.2 percent annual real GDP growth – an astonishingly good number. Fully 1 point of that GDP growth was due to reducing the trade deficit with China through the Trump tariffs. Thanks to tariffs, we see more investment in production in the U.S. and less off-shoring of American factories to China.
Here’s the biggest point the media commentariat has missed:
This is not about cheap T-shirts and TVs.
5-11-19, According to the latest numbers, the USA bought 539.5 billion dollars worth of goods from China last year, but they only purchased 120.3 billion dollars worth of goods from us. For years they have been slapping enormous tariffs on the USA, stealing our intellectual property and making it exceedingly difficult for U.S. businesses to do business over there. They have been flooding our shores with cheap goods produced by government-subsidized businesses. So the USA can either allow them to keep taking advantage of us, or we can stand up for ourselves. But let there be no doubt – standing up to China will be extremely painful economically.
Standing up to China definitely needs to be done, but it is very difficult to see how this is going to end pleasantly. In an unexpected development – President Trump began the process of raising tariffs on all remaining imports from China, valued at approximately $300 billion; increasing tariffs from 10% to 25%. This potential trade war is going to affect ‘the people’ [American consumers] in a number of different ways.
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Michael Snyder here more here and here
GET ‘WOKE*’ OR GO BROKE!
Man, 37, caught at New York's St Patrick's Cathedral with gas cans
4-17-19, Daily Mail· Boston College Philosophy Professor Mark Lamparello apprehended walking into New York's famed St Patrick's Cathedral with gas cans and lighter fluid. He has a PhD and once wrote a passionate defense of Donald Trump after he was criticized by the French. He entered the Manhattan church with four gallons of gasoline, two bottles of lighter fluid and lighters at around 8 pm on Wednesday, Apr 17, 2019.
Man with gas cans arrested at St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York
4-17-19, NBCNews -- A man carrying two gas cans, lighter fluid and lighters tried to enter St. Patrick’s Cathedral in NewYork City on Wednesday but was stopped by a security officer and taken into custody, an NYPD ...
Retired 94 yr old Sergeant Allen Jones Asked Pres Trump If He Could Bring His Family to the White House for His 95 Birthday ... "Sure!"
Fast forward to Thursday, April 11, 2019 ... President Trump kept another promise hosting Sergeant Allen Jones, his family and other centenarians Floyd Wigfield, Sidney Walton and Paul Kriner at the Oval Office. Wigfield even won a promise from Trump for a ride aboard Air Force One back to the United States after June’s annual D-Day ceremony. Such fun! More here
London: WikiLeaks' Journalist Julian Assange Arrested at Ecuador Embassy in London -Travesty of Justice?
A potential court battle is expected over attempts to extradite him to the U.S. to face charges related to the publication of tens of thousands of secret government documents. (Bradley aka Chelsea Manning fed stolen government documents to Wikileaks was “pardoned” by Obama ) Edward Snowden also involved is in exile in Russia. 
Ecuador's President Lenin Moreno appeared to suggest that a swift extradition to America was not likely he said, “Ecuador took the action due to repeated violations to international conventions and daily life. The discourteous and aggressive behavior of Mr. Assange, the hostile and threatening declarations of its allied organization, against Ecuador and especially the transgression of international treaties, have led the situation to a point where the asylum of Mr. Assange is unsustainable and no longer viable. In line with our strong commitment to human rights and international law, I requested Great Britain to guarantee that Mr. Assange would not be extradited to a country where he could face torture or the death penalty. The British government has confirmed it - in writing - in accordance with its own rules."
4-10-19, Natural News -- Forced “confessions??” If Assange can be forced to testify against Pres Trump by inventing false “facts” that the media can run with, it could revive the Russia collusion hoax and pressure AG Barr to back off. DOJ investigation may lead to criminal indictments by June 2019 reportedly those likely to be indicted include: FBI Peter Strzok, FBI lawyer Lisa Page, FBI head Andrew McCabe, CIA John Brennan, James Clapper and many others who attempted to carry out treason against America.
'No Constitutional Difference' Between WikiLeaks And New York Times!'
4-12-19, ZeroHedge -- Lawyer and Professor Alan Dershowitz: If the New York Times, in 1971, could lawfully publish the Pentagon Papers knowing they included classified documents stolen by Rand Corporation military analyst Daniel Ellsberg from our federal government, then indeed WikiLeaks was entitled, under the First Amendment, to publish classified material that Assange knew was stolen by former United States Army intelligence analyst Bradley [aka Chelsea] Manning from our federal government.
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from CBN more
 Awards won in journalism more
 Bradley [Chelsea] Manning sentence commuted by Obama Jan 17, 2017 more
 Edward Snowden in exile more
Craig Brewer Was Paying for Strangers Meals at a Florida Waffle House & handing out cash. Apparently he didn't give $20 to Ezekiel Hicks female companion so Hicks shot Craig in the head killing him
4-7-19, ABCNews -- Good Samaritan, 41 yr old Craig Brewer was fatally shot over the weekend while handing out $20 bills and paying for meals of strangers.
According to deputies, witnesses reported that the fight started when Hick's female companion became angry that Brewer’s Good Samaritan generosity didn’t extend to her.
Daily Mail, more here -- On Sunday, 4-7-19 a good Samaritan man, 41 year old Craig Brewer was shot dead after authorities say he got into an argument with a patron at a restaurant where the victim had been handing out cash and paying for strangers' meals. The Alachua County Sheriff’s Office, said Mr. Brewer was gunned down at the Waffle House on Newbury Road in Gainesville, located about four miles from the University of Florida campus. Reportedly the killer was 25-year-old Ezekiel Hicks who got into a verbal argument with Brewer, because his lady friend didn't receive $20. so he went to his car got his gun went back into the restaurant and shot Mr Brewer in the head killing him.
Govt Toilets Big Money:
California, Washington State, New York Pay A Million per Commode [all 'blue' states']
In New York: An average park bathroom now runs to $3.6 million. One public bathroom has been under construction for twelve years. The Bronx bathroom began designing in ’06, with a projected completion date of ‘14. Procurement took another year. Construction took 2 years.
In 2004, Seattle Washington paid $5 million for 5 self-cleaning toilets. Four years later the city tried to sell them on Ebay for an $89,000 minimum bid; but no one in the private sector had any interest in flushing that kind of money down the drain. Seattle finally had to let its million-dollar toilets for $2,500 each.
Clearly the rising cost of bathrooms isn’t due to a shortage, but to a combination of corruption and incompetence. Spending in blue cities [Democrat] hits new astronomical heights with massive billion-dollar budgets and the rising cost of public restrooms. We see San Francisco California's budget has doubled to over $10 billion and New York City’s budget increased to $88.7 billion. More here from Daniel Greenfield
World's Biggest Airplane = 'Stratolaunch'
TWO 747s - 1.3 million Pounds, Tail 50 feet high
6-6-17, Stratolaunch -- code name "Roc" -- is the largest plane ever built. It's longer than a professional football field its tail height is 50 feet. It had to be constructed at California's Mojave Air and Space Port, inside a specially constructed 88,000-square-foot hangar. It has 28 wheels and six 747 jet engines. It’s so big that it has 60 miles of wire coursing through it. It’s so big that the county had to issue special construction permits just for the construction scaffolding. See three minute video here
4-17-12, Stratolaunch measures 385 feet long, weight 1.3 million pounds, more than 100 feet longer than an Airbus A380. It was built from the pieces of two 747s. Cost not confirmed, but in excess of $28 million. It will carry a SpaceX rocket into the sky for an aerial launch.
Payless Shoes: Ms Addy Tritt of Kansas Buys Every Pair of Shoes in Store - 204 pair and donated to Nebraska flood victims
Payless Shoe Source has been going out of business for a while now so Ms Tritt negotiated with the retailer to buy out all the remaining shoes at the Hays, Kansas store — 204 pair of shoes = 162 pair of baby shoes, 2 pair of men’s shoes and the balance women’s shoes.
The retail price of the shoes would have been more than $6,000. she paid $100.00.The shoes were part of a flood relief shipment taken to farmers in Nebraska by FHSU’s agriculture sorority Sigma Alpha this weekend. The sorority accepted ag-related donations last week at Orscheln’s and Tractor Supply Co. More here
What?! Close the border? But, but we get most of our avocados from Mexico, President Trump!
It'll be a hardship! A crisis even!
California and Florida Avocado Growers say:
Close the border, Mr President!
MSNBC Fears Avocado Crisis if Trump Closes Border
4-1-19, Recently the hosts of cable media MSNBC worked themselves into an absolute frenzied panic over President Trump threatening to shut down the U.S. southern border in response to a recent spike in illegal immigration - what's the big issue? A possible avocado shortage. Reporters warned that consumers of guacamole and avocado toast would be hardest hit. Anchor Hallie Jackson breathlessly announced early in her 10:00 a.m. ET hour show:
“We have lots more show to get to now, including this eye-popping headline. The U.S., listen to this, would run out of avocados in three weeks if President Trump shuts down the border with Mexico.” Ali Velshi actually opened his show by detailing the plight of “avocado lovers” across the country. “All of us are going to feel the impact of the border closure in the form of higher prices, shortages at supermarkets and other places that serve food.” Mission Produce, the largest distributor and grower in the world says Mexico’s supplies almost all of the avocados in the United States during the winter. The company says the United States would run out of avocados in three weeks if the border were closed.
CALIFORNIA IS A MAJOR GROWER OF AVOCADOS ALSO FLORIDA IN THE USA!
The majority of avocados consumed in the U.S. are imported from Mexico. California is the largest producer of avocados grown in the U.S. There are more than 3,000 avocado growers in California farming on approximately 50,000 acres. More here
Nov 1, 2016, Church Vandalized and Burned By Own Member
Graffitti on building: "VOTE TRUMP"
Mike Chaney, state fire marshal said that investigators believe the graffiti was intended as a distraction from some other sort of wrongdoing. More here
Interesting we never hear of any hoax leftist hate crimes ... their crimes are genuine.
Alleged Islamic Terror Group ISIS busted in Europe, Iraqi men suspected of carrying out two unsuccessful train derailment attempts in Germany - DRAPING STEEL CABLES ACROSS TRACKS
IN THE USA - CAUSE UNKNOWN
EUROPE: Alleged ISIS terror cell busted - Iraqi man suspected of attempted sabotage of trains
3-28-19, Authorities say Islamic terrorist group HEZBOLLAH interfered with the train tracks in an effort to cause a high-speed train derailment. Two Muslim suspects are believed to have formed a terrorist cell were arrested in Prague. They allegedly tried to commit mass atrocities twice in October 2018. Interfering with the train tracks leaving a steel cable stretched over the tracks between electrification masts on the Nuremberg-Munich line. The attack was unsuccessful and damaged only the driver’s cab, with no reported injuries to train passengers.
Tennessee USA train derailments increase 27% in 2018
2-28-19, Last year, 2018 trains derailed 37 times in the Tennessee; a 27 percent increase in from 2017....
USA ANOTHER Train Derailment
Sept 2016 -- Rush Hour Train Derailment -- More than 100 injured, one dead in NJ Transit Hoboken crash ... subway riders to sue ... More here
ABC News -- Washington State Train Derailment
12-18-17, ABC News -- Near Tacoma Washington Train derailed over freeway, 13 cars jumped tracks going 81 mph .... falling to highway ... several deaths
Fox News -- Amtrak 26 derailments since 2014
Timeline with details behind the incidents here
Lunatic Xenophobe Killed Dozens of Muslims in New Zealand ... What's the news?
#1 Blame Trump
#2 Hide Facts
3-15-19, Richard Blumenthal and a CNN anchor immediately blamed Trump and his allies for the mass shooting in New Zealand.
And the Natl Public Radio [NPR] for a news organization - government-funded news organization - it's sure awfully focused on what they WON’T report about a major story such as horrific recent mass killing in New Zealand. Anyone else old enough to remember when the basics of journalism included gathering and presenting the “Who” “What” “Where” “When” and “Why” of the event? Those days are over!
Brenton Tarrant is jailed for killing 49 Muslims and seriously wounding 20 when witnesses say he opened fire with a rifle in two New Zealand Islamic mosques in the city of Christchurch on Friday (Mar 15, 2019)... while the people were in prayer [what a coward!].
Many in the western media are attempting to blame US Pres Trump and conservatives in America who want strong borders and migrants to enter legally. Ridiculous and outrageous!
Lunatics Destroying Historical Shrines, Statues and Religious Icons of History
In the last two years there has been a rash of statue toppling throughout the American South, aimed at wiping out memorialization of Confederate heroes. The pretense is that the Civil War can only be regarded as tragic in terms of the present oppression of the descendants of Southern slaves --154 years after the extinction of the Confederate states. The statue of Robert E. Lee was removed after it was vandalized at Duke University.
The subtext of most current name changing and icon toppling is that particular victimized groups blame their current plight on the past. They assume that by destroying long-dead supposed enemies, they will be liberated -- or at least feel better in the present.
In 2015, Islamic terror group ISIS militants entered a museum in Mosul, Iraq, and destroyed ancient, pre-Islamic statues and idols. In 2001, the primeval Islamic terror group the Taliban blew up two ancient Buddha statues in Afghanistan. Their mute crimes? They preexisted Mohammad and their very existence was sacrilegious to Islam. More here and here and here
The Leftist Nuts Compare the R. Kelly Hysterical Cursing Rant on CBS Over Documented Sex Abuse Charges With The Congressional Testimony of Judge Kavanaugh Over Unsubstantiated Claims - Outrageous
3-7-19, CBS News -- Chicago has charged singer R. Kelly with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse. Reportedly at the time of the abuses, three of the four alleged victims were underage. Kelly pleaded not guilty howevder federal and state authorities in at least two states, New York and Illinois, are now investigating a variety of allegations. Kelly has faced intense scrutiny for more than a decade, which was reignited in January 2019 after the six-part Lifetime docu-series "Surviving R. Kelly." It featured interviews with seven accusers and former members of his inner circle. They all said Kelly preys on vulnerable women and young girls. He has been jailed with the additional charge of failing to pay back child support ... More here
The Atlantic Compares R. Kelly's Hysterical Rant to Judge Brett Kavanaugh's Testimony
3-6-19, The Atlantic published an article comparing singer R. Kelly’s behaviors and obscene outbursts during an interview with CBS's Gayle King over documented sex abuse charges to Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh defending himself against unsubstantiated sexual assault allegations during his confirmation hearing. Video here
- Media Compare Alleged Serial Underage Rapist R. Kelly to Judge Kavanaugh
- 3-7-19, The latest outrageous example of the left trying to tear down the innocent by lifting up the guilty is comparing the Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh to Singer R. Kelly who was arrested for sexually abusing multiple under aged girls. Not content to just drag Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s name through the mud [again!] in that ridiculous witch hunt during his confirmation hearing in the fall. More here
God Made Boys & He Made Girls
Boys Bodies Are Stronger Than the Bodies of Girls
It doesn't matter if the boys declare they now think they're girls; it's unfair to have boys compete against girls in sports.
Craig Telfer was a pretty good hurdler and all around athlete for the Franklin Pierce men’s track team last year, 2018 and finished second. This year, 2019 he's running as a girl calling himself 'CeCe Telfer' and breaking records. Many decry 'unfair!'
2-25-19, A top-ranked runner in NCAA women’s track - a biological man, CeCe Telfer - is dominating the competition and setting records one year after competing as a man at the same level. “Senior CeCe Telfer (Lebanon, N.H.) won three Northeast-10 Girls Conference titles leading the Franklin Pierce University women’s track & field team and earn Most Outstanding Track Athlete honors at the NE10 Championships.
In January 2018, he/she competed on Franklin Pierce’s men’s team according to meet results from the Middlebury Winter Classic in Vermont. By that point Telfer had started using the name CeCe, while he was still competing on the men’s team. More here
Tennis Star Martina Navratilova says, "Transgender Male Athletes in Women's Sports Is Unfair to the Women" | More here
2-18-19, BleacherReport -- Martina Navratilova does not believe transgender [men who believe themselves to be women] should be permitted to lawfully compete against non-transgender women athletes. In the Sunday Times Navratilova said the practice is unfair: "It's insane and it's cheating. I am happy to address a transgender woman in whatever form she prefers, but I would not be happy to compete against her. It would not be fair. To put the argument at its most basic: a man can decide to be female, take hormones if required by whatever sporting organization is concerned, win everything in sight and perhaps earn a small fortune, then reverse his decision and go back to making babies if he so desires."
Stranded Amtrak Starlight 11 Train
Passengers Unhurt; Train Hit a Tree
Stuck in snow 36+ hours - Now being towed
No one has been hurt, but 183 passengers and a dozen crew members have been stuck on Train 11 Coast Starlight because, “Conditions further deteriorated with numerous track blockages from snow and fallen trees,” CNN reported. Passengers reported that they are not able to get off the train or even open windows. “We’ve open windows, we’ve gotten yelled at for opening windows,” passenger Rebekah Dodson told KTVL. “We can’t get off the train because there’s four feet of snow in every direction, there’s nowhere to go.”
The nearest town is Oakridge but their power is out. The train still has power, heat and food for all the passengers, who will not be charged. One passenger says the train’s snack cart is empty and families have run out of diapers for their children, KOIN reported.
With more than a foot of heavy snow and numerous trees blocking the track, Amtrak decided, in the best interest of the passengers, the "safest place" was on the train where they were "provide food, heat, electricity and toilets. More here
The List Of CNN’s Bungled Reporting Is A Sight To Behold and only up to September 2018
- Scaramucci Slip - In June of 2016 CNN claimed that former Trump adviser Anthony Scaramucci was under investigation by Congress for his alleged ties to Russia. CNN retracted it and apologized.
- Trump Jr. Collusion - In Dec of 2017 CNN reported that Donald Trump Jr. received special access to documents stolen by WikiLeaks on Sept. 4, 2016. He actually was emailed about the documents on Sept. 14, 2016 — a day after they were already available to the general public.
- 17 Intel Agencies Lie - During Congress hearing former Dir of Natl Intel James Clapper said that 3 intelligence agencies — the CIA, NSA and the FBI — concluded that Russia interfered with the 2016 election. Nonetheless, CNN repeatedly claimed that all 17 intelligence agencies came to the same conclusion about Russian meddling.
- Comey Testimony Crumbles - On June 6, 2017, CNN reported that former FBI director James Comey would contradict Pres Trump’s claim that he was not under investigation. Comey actually ended up confirming Trump’s account.
- Trump’s Fish Food - In Nov 2017 when Pres Trump met with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe the pair took part in a koi fish feeding ceremony. CNN showed Trump dumping his entire box of food into the koi pond unprompted; but an unedited video revealed that Trump was simply following the lead of Abe, who emptied his box of food first.
- A Clean Bill Of Health - In May of 2017 when Republicans were authoring a new health care bill, CNN claimed that GOP changes to Obamacare could make rape and sexual assault pre-existing conditions. False!
- Officer Cuomo - In Oct 2016 CNN anchor Chris Cuomo inexplicably said that possessing WikiLeaks stolen documents is “illegal,” but insisted it’s “different for the media.” The Washington Post reported that it’s not illegal to possess or distribute illegally obtained material so long as you were not involved in the original hack.
- Just Tap It In - In Sept 2017 reported the FBI did wiretap Manafort in Trump Tower after they had originally denounced Trump’s claim in March of 2017 that Obama was wiretapping phones in Trump Tower as a “flat-out lie.”
- Zeleny’s Folly - On Jul 31, 2018 CNN reporter Jeff Zeleny tweeted that Pres Trump had not taken questions from reporters in at least a week. Just one day prior Pres Trump answered questions during a joint news conference with the Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte.
- Republicans Did (NOT) Fund The "Dossier" - The salacious and unverified Steele dossier was paid for by the Dem Natl Comm and Clinton campaign. Former Obama official and current CNN reporter Jim Sciutto claimed the dossier was “initially paid for by Republicans.” While Republicans bought standard opposition research from Fusion GPS, they stopped paying the firm well before it ever contracted with Christopher Steele to compile the anti-Trump dossier.
- If You Build It, They Will Lie - CNN claimed that only Dem members of Congress gathered to pray before the 2017 Congressional Baseball Game — the first game after House Majority Whip Steve Scalise was shot and nearly killed. Pictures of the prayer circle clearly show both Democrats and Republicans praying together, and CNN eventually deleted their tweet claiming otherwise.
- CNN Gets Hit With A Cruz Missile - After the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, CNN reporter Brian Stelter accused Republican congressmen of being “scared” to come on the network to debate gun control. Anchor Chris Cuomo specifically called out Texas Senator Ted Cruz for not rising to the challenge. Sen. Cruz had done a 15 minute interview with CNN earlier that same day.
- Silly Stelter! - CNN Brian Stelter accused the Repub Natl Comm of “misquoting” him in an ad attacking the credibility of Michael Wolff’s book “Fire and Fury.” He said: “Real factual errors … makes you wonder about the overall content.” Stelter did utter those words and deleted his tweet and admitted: “I stand corrected: I thought this RNC ad misquoted me, but the quote came from a @CNNI TV hit.”
- These Boots Were Made For Correctin’ - In Jan 2017 Nancy Sinatra made a quick joke about her late father’s song, “My Way,” being used at Trump’s Inauguration. CNN spun her tweet into an article claiming she was “not happy” about Trump using her father’s song at the Inauguration. She said, “That’s not true. I never said that. Why do you lie, CNN? What a rotten spin to put on a harmless joke.”
- School Shooting Slip-Up - After a shooting at Santa Fe High School in Texas, CNN reporters claimed that there were 22 school shootings on the year; wildly exaggerating the number of school shootings by using methodology that includes accidental firearm discharges on school property, domestic disputes, and other non-active shooter events. For example, one listed shooting at Savannah State University in Georgia involved just two people, neither of whom were students.
- Where’s Melania? - Multiple CNN reporters speculated about the whereabouts of Melania Trump after a scheduled kidney surgery and then denied responsibility for any resulting conspiracy theories. While Stelter blamed random internet commenters for conspiracy theories about plastic surgery or a move back to NYC, CNN repeated such theories in an article and even asked Melania’s spokesperson to comment on them.
- Fake News About Fake News - CNN cited a study from the Oxford Internet Institute to claim that fake news targeted swing states during the 2016 presidential election. However, the study says nothing of the sort; Twitter users didn’t receive nearly as much “fake news” as CNN initially claimed to readers.
- Trump (Not) Ignorant About Japanese Cars - CNN Money’s Daniel Shane accused Pres Trump of not knowing that Japan makes cars in the US, however when reading his full remarks — which Shane left out — it's clear that the president was making a joke and knows that Japanese manufacturers make cars in the U.S. Shane ended up issuing a correction on his article.
- Hands Up, Fake News - A CNN panel consisting of Margaret Hoover, Sally Kohn, Sunny Hostin and Mel Robbins displayed the “hands up, don’t shoot” gesture in 2014 while talking about marches against police violence. The gesture seemed to be a reference to the fatal police shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri. While initial reports speculated that Brown had his hands up when he was shot by Darren Wilson, the DOJ concluded in a report in 2015 - physical and forensic evidence showed Brown’s hands could not have been above his waist.
- Peace Be With You - CNN deceptively edited a video of Sherelle Smith and Kimberly Neal, the sisters of an unarmed black man who was shot by police. They claimed the two sisters were “calling for peace” amidst riots in their neighborhood. However, in a longer video, Sherelle says, “Y’all burning down s—t we need in our community. Take that s—t to the suburbs. Burn that s—t down. We need our s—t. We need our weaves. I don’t wear it. But we need it.” CNN removed the portion of their report about Sherelle and owned up to their error.
Many Hoaxes Involving 'Nooses'
History of Fake Noose Hate Crimes
- Columbia University, 2007 - Psychology professor Madonna Constantine made the rounds on none other than ABC’s “Good Morning America,” claiming she found a “degrading” noose (made of hand-tied twine) hanging from her office door. It turned out she was desperately trying to distract from a brewing internal probe of her serial plagiarism and was eventually fired. Constantine faced no criminal charges over the Fake Noose incident.
- Baltimore Fire Department, 2007 – A black firefighter-paramedic apprentice Donald Maynard claimed he found a knotted rope and threatening note with a noose drawing on it at his stationhouse. A federal civil rights investigation ensued and the NAACP cried racism — until Maynard confessed it was a fraud but faced no criminal charges over the Fake Noose incident.
- University of Delaware, 2015 -- Black Lives Matter agitators and campus activists triggered a full alert when a student spotted a “racist display” of three “noose-like objects” hanging from trees. Police discovered the “nooses” were metal “remnants of paper lanterns” hung as decorations during an alumni weekend celebration.
- Salisbury State University, 2016 -- Students, faculty and administrators were horrified when a stick figure hanging from a noose on a whiteboard was discovered at the school’s library. The N-word and hashtag #WhitePower also appeared in the menacing graffiti. Campus authorities immediately launched an investigation, which exposed two black students as the perpetrators. No charges filed against the Fake Noosers.
- Kansas State University, 2017 -- A paroxysm of protest struck K-State after someone reported a noose hanging from a tree on campus. Black students lambasted authorities for not acting quickly enough. They stoked anger online with the hashtag #DontLeaveUsHanging and demanded increased security. But the “noose” was made of cut pieces of nylon parachute cord, which police believed had been discarded by someone who “may have simply been practicing tying different kinds of knots.”
- Michigan State University, 2017 -- When a MSU student reported a noose hanging outside her dorm room, school administrators went into full freakout mode over the racial incident. Cops and the Office of Institutional Equity were immediately notified. “A noose is a symbol of intimidation and threat that has a horrendous history in America,” the university president bemoaned. But it turned out the “noose” was a “packaged leather shoelace” that someone had accidentally dropped.
- Smithsonian museums, 2017 -- NPR called the discovery of “nooses” lying on the grounds of two Smithsonian Institute museums the “latest in a string of hate incidents” after Trump’s election. The African-American museum director called them a “reminder of America’s dark history.” But the museums refused to release surveillance video and my public records request filed last November yielded zero corroboration of any hate crime. The Washington Post, New York Times and ABC’s “Good Morning America,” which all splashed the story front and center, have yet to follow up.
- Mississippi State Capitol, 2018 -- ABC, CBS, CNN and Yahoo were among the media outlets that blared headlines about seven nooses and “hate signs” found hanging in trees by the capitol building before a special runoff election for U.S. Senate. The stories created an unmistakable impression that the nooses were left by GOP racists intending to intimidate black voters. In truth, the nooses were a publicity stunt perpetrated by Democrats.
- Jussie Smollett, February 2019 -- Chicago police believe ‘Empire’ actor, Jussie Smollett PAID two brothers – by check, $3500.00 to attack him. The rope was purchased at Ace Hardware, the receipt was found. Jussie was arrested and charged for filing a false police report; he has been released on bond and lost his job. Daily Mail Report Here
BREAKING: Illinois Warehouse Shooter Was Not Allowed To Own A Gun - he killed five with a gun
Laws prohibiting guns are for law abiding not killers
Martin shouldn't have been allowed to own his firearm. He purchased a Smith and Wesson .40 caliber handgun in 2014, but was later discovered to have been convicted of an aggravated assault charge back in 1995 when he tried to apply for a concealed carry permit and was allowed to purchase the gun in error. As a result, authorities wrote him a nice letter asking him to turn in his gun; if he was a law abiding citizen he would have ... but he wasn't.
Once again gun control laws already in place weren’t enforced; killers don't care about 'stupid' laws. More here
Illinois No Gun law excerpts: Prohibited areas for concealed weapons
Jul 10, 2013 - PROHIBITED AREAS Section 65. Prohibited areas. (a) A licensee under this Act shall not knowingly carry a firearm on or into: (1) Any building ...
The media is freezing colder than the polar vortex with thousands of lost jobs in January and February 2019.
Many in the media blame President Trump. In an ocean of economic prosperity, the media has become a desert island full of cannibalistic savages, devouring each other, while praying to Mueller. That’s not because of anything Pres Trump did to the media. It’s about what he isn’t doing.
Obama’s divisive policies created social, cultural and economic insecurity across the spectrum. Trump’s politics have brought prosperity and economic security. And the media has refocused on stirring up insecurity among Democrats and Never Trumpers because they are its only remaining demographics.
However, a shrinking media however indicates that we are once again becoming an optimistic and confident nation.
The media’s loss of jobs is a very good thing. It’s a statement of confidence by Americans in America.
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Daniel Greenfield here
Aug 2, 2017, President Trump's senior adviser, Stephen Miller, had to give a history lesson to CNN's Jim Acosta. Miller informed Acosta that to become a naturalized U.S. citizen speaking English is already required. But, moreover the poem Acosta quoted was not on the original statue but was added later. “When the Goddess of Liberty was given to the United States (in 1886) its donor’s agenda was to burnish France’s republican roots after the oppressive reign of Napoleon III and to celebrate the two nations’ commitment to the principles of liberty,” the New York Times reported in 2011.
1 Corinthians 9:22
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use