Minneapolis Police Officer Who Apparently Was Responsible for the Death of George Floyd Arrested Charged With Third Degree Murder or Manslaughter
China Expands Airbase Near Ladakh,
India-China Border Tensions
5-27-20, Time.com -- As precursors to possible nuclear war go, fistfights and stone throwing aren’t exactly the first things that come to mind. However, along India and China’s long 2000 mile contested border, that’s exactly what's been happening.
Recently the saber rattling has prompted US President Trump to offer to mediate what he called a “now raging dispute” between Asia’s two major military and nuclear powers.
Tensions along the two borders have been high for decades, with the Indian government reporting more than 1,000 mostly minor incursions by Chinese troops between 2016-18. Currently hostilities have increased following large Chinese troop movements into previously Indian-controlled territory and the enlargement of the Chinese Airbase ...
A Nuclear War Between India and China?
9-30-19, NationalInterest -- War Between India and China Could Go Nuclear Millions could Die. A hypothetical war between India and China would be one of the largest and most destructive conflicts in Asia. It would/could rock the Indo-Pacific region taking a significant toll on the global economy. India and China border one another in two locations, northern India/western China and eastern India/southern China, with territorial disputes in both areas. China attacked both theaters in October 1962, starting a month long war that resulted in minor Chinese gains on the ground. Both countries have a “No First Use” policies regarding nuclear weapons but that debatable; both countries have such large populations, each over 1.3 billion, that they are essentially unconquerable...
India & Pakistan: Why India wants to break its decades-old nuclear pledge with Nuclear Armed Pakistan
Aug 22, 2019 - India's re-evaluation of its "no first use" nuclear pledge has implications for ... a furious reaction from Pakistan, which, like India, claims the entire territory. ... all reserved the right to use nuclear weapons first in a severe conflict. India's defense minister recently suggested that the country may re-evaluate its "no first use of nuclear weapons" doctrine, raising the stakes at a time of high tension with its nuclear-armed neighbor Pakistan.
Shortly after India tested nuclear weapons in May 1998, senior Indian officials declared India would follow a no-first-use doctrine. In 2003, India revised that commitment in releasing a revised official doctrine that explicitly maintained the option to retaliate with nuclear weapons in the event of a chemical or biological weapons attack. While many noted that India's move to "no first use of weapons of mass destruction" was a less expansive commitment than it had originally made, it was not regarded as a major shift. In 2016, India's then-defence minister Manohar Parrikar wondered why India should "bind" itself by declaring no-first-use. Better, Mr Parrikar argued, for adversaries not to know what India might do
Now With Jesus in New Pain Free Body
Christian Evangelist Ravi Zacharias
Is More Alive Than He Has Ever Been
"For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: 3If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked. 4For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life. 5Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit. v26 Last enemy to be destroyed is death."
"God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."
Revelation 21:4; Isaiah 25:8
5-22-20, * -- Three short months ago, I received an encouraging text from my friend Ravi Zacharias. Now, as if in a blink of an eye, he has passed from this earth. Along with countless thousands, I grieve.
When he wrote, he was reeling from excruciating back pain, but wholly unaware of the cancer diagnosis that would soon follow. Despite his suffering and his onerous schedule, he shared that he was praying for my brother, Rush, who also had just been diagnosed with cancer.
Ravi was a unique Christian who presented the Gospel of Christ so cogently and winsomely. I first became aware of Ravi before I was a believer and when I was still struggling with doubts. I watched in awe as he explained during a television interview Christianity’s basic truths of Christ free gift of salvation [Ephesians 2:9-10] in a way I had never heard. He exuded a confident mind tempered by a humble heart.
I remember thinking to myself, “Wow, I’d like to see any Christian skeptic listen to this man and dare claim that intellectuals can’t be Christians, or that Christians can’t be intellectual.” He was so obviously a deep thinker and gifted communicator. This brief exposure to Ravi was one of the pivotal seeds planted on my path to faith in Christ.
Ravi’s faith journey began when, at age 17, he found himself in a New Delhi hospital recovering from a suicide attempt. Someone read him Jesus’ words in the Gospel of John: “Because I live, you will also live.” At that moment, he immersed himself in prayer, promising God that if he were to leave the hospital, he would vigorously pursue God's truth. Upon discovering the truth of the Gospel, he spent the rest of his life fulfilling that pledge.
Ravi had a heart for defending the Christian faith against challenges and taking the Gospel to unbelievers. He firmly believed that we are called upon to love the Lord not only with all of our heart, soul, and strength - but also all of our mind, as Jesus instructed. Contrary to cynics who dismiss Christianity as anti-intellectual, Ravi knew Christianity’s truth claims could withstand the scrutiny of rigorous intellectual inquiry, and he devoted his life to demonstrating it.
He knew you couldn’t argue someone into the Kingdom of God, but he recognized that certain questions plagued doubters and that answering those questions was often an important step in removing obstacles to faith. He took seriously the Apostle Peter’s admonition: “But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord.
Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect” (1 Peter 3:15).
Unlike some, Ravi didn’t ignore the last part of Peter’s teaching. He always approached doubters with grace. It is sheer joy to watch internet videos of his many question-and-answer sessions with university students. In every encounter, Ravi treated skeptics as he would a lifelong friend whose eternal destiny was his driving concern. You could see God working in these exchanges, which were never contentious and were always overflowing with good cheer.
One hallmark of Ravi’s ministry is his credo that when anyone asks a believer a question about the Christian faith, the believer must focus on the questioner as much as the question. Ravi wrote:
“I have reminded myself over the years to never forget that behind every question is a questioner and behind every questioner is a network of assumptions, hurts, struggles and often prejudices.”
The purpose is never to win a debate or humiliate the questioner. It is to offer the questioner a rational basis for our faith in Christ. We must try to understand that person’s mindset and tailor our response to meet him where we find him.
As brilliant as Ravi was, he knew that even the best of finite human minds could not fully comprehend the infinite mind of Christ. He marveled at the story of Jesus explaining the Scriptures to men on the road to Emmaus in one of His resurrection appearances as “their hearts burned within them.” Luke 24:32
Ravi asked: “Who would not like to interview Jesus Christ? It is not possible to live without asking questions — and what better source for the answers than the One who claimed to be the Way, the Truth and the Life? [John 14:6] If one could only be face to face with Him from whom life comes, whom to know means Truth and to follow means direction, how delightful would be those moments when the most confounding questions of life are raised.”
Ravi is now face-to-face with His Savior; our Lord Jesus Christ in a new pain free body, surely the Lord Jesus believes he was a 'good and faith servant.' Luke 19:17 And although he is gone from this Earth, his legacy and his indispensable ministry, Ravi Zacharias International Ministries, or RZIM, will continue.
2 Timothy 1:9-10
Please join us on May 29, at 11:00 am ET for a livestreamed memorial service honoring the life and ministry of Ravi Zacharias here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBZxZG9nkC0&feature=youtu.be
*Excerpted and adapted from David Limbaugh, full original message here
David Limbaugh is a writer, author and attorney @davidlimbaugh www.davidlimbaugh.com.
Let's Not Waste a Crisis!
Government Leeches: tax the rich!
We need a wealth tax to cover the nation's great debt!
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented a wonderful opportunity for those who want greater control over our lives. Sadly, too many Americans have already taken the bait. We've allowed politicians and bureaucrats to dictate to us what's an essential business and what isn't.
To solve the Covid virus lockdown economic crisis in the USA, leftist politicians are arguing that a "temporary' wealth tax is applicable and should be levied on a variety of accumulated assets of Americans including cash, money market funds, real estate property, trust funds, owner-occupied housing and other wealth accumulations [of RICH people!]. How much? Assume a taxpayer earns $150,000 and has a net worth consisting of a business or home and annually falls in the 32% tax bracket - their tax would be: $48,800. A person with a net worth of $500,000 - their tax would be: $160,000. The long-term effect of a wealth tax is that people will try to avoid it by not accumulating as much wealth or concealing it. A wealth tax has become increasingly attractive because it lends itself to demagoguery [distrust and dislike] about the wealth disparity in the US. [..] Democrat presidential contenders Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren incentives to propose a wealth tax as a part of their campaign rhetoric. Currently leftists lament that multi-billionaires haven't made acceptable charitable efforts to address the coronavirus crisis. [So we must force them! Oh and pad the Democrat bills with pork like money for abortions and museums! -- Ed.]
My questions to these political leeches are:
To whom does the billionaire's wealth belong?
Most wealthy people accumulated their great wealth by working hard, serving and pleasing their fellow man in the pursuit of profits. Unfortunately, the incendiary rhetoric against wealthy people and lack of understanding has led to "profit" becoming a dirty word. Entrepreneurs and business people earn their profits just as wages are payments to labor, interest to capital and rent to land. In order to earn profits in free markets, entrepreneurs must identify and satisfy society by supplying it with products, services and other resources.
Their survival depends on pleasing ordinary people. Public schools, post offices and motor vehicle departments' survival are not strictly tied to pleasing people but rather on politicians and the ability of government to impose taxes.
"Nothing is more permanent than a temporary government program."
 Coronavirus: Wealth taxes may be rolled out globally
5-11-20, CNBC --Roger Bootle, chairman of Capital Economics, said he was concerned that some governments will be raising tax rates to mitigate the impacts of the virus pandemic. “If the deficit doesn’t come down dramatically as a result of economic growth alone, then something will have to be done, and there’s a choice between either reducing the rate of spending or raising taxes. I’d be very much in favor of reducing the rate of spending — the danger is, if you put up tax rates, you clobber incentives and you reduce the efficiency of the economy, and that’s the very, very last thing that you should be doing.” Bootle added that a tax response to the crisis would become a political issue as policymakers navigated reopening their economies, recovering lost GDP (gross domestic product) and pleasing the public.
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Professor of Economics George Mason University, Walter E. Williams here and here
Reportedly USA Meat Supplies Dwindle While Exports to China Increase
Hog farmer and vice president of the Illinois Farm Bureau, Brian Duncan said: "There's enough meat for all channels if we could get these plants back up and rolling."
- Smithfield Foods, owned by China's WH Group Ltd,
- Brazilian-owned JBS USA
- US owned Tyson Foods Inc 
- According to U.S. Dept of Agriculture [USDA]. since mid March 2020 - while pork supplies tightened - the number of pigs slaughtered each day plunged by about 40%, shipments of American pork to China more than quadrupled. [..]
- According to the U.S. Meat Export Federation - year-to-date about 31% of U.S. pork has been exported. One-third of that went to China, accounting for more than 10% of total first-quarter production. Exports to China set a record for the period from January to March 2020 and shipments to all destinations in March set a record for any month.
- Tyson Foods President Dean Banks said that he expects China's demand for U.S. pork to remain strong as it recovers from a COVID-19 lockdown. Tyson has limited meat products for American retailers because of plant closures. Meanwhile, Kroger Co and Costco Wholesale Corp. restricted U.S. shoppers' meat purchases.
JBS beef plant in Greeley, Colorado which produces pork, beef and chicken reduced exports to focus on meeting U.S. demand during the pandemic. Kim Cordova, president of the local United Food and Commercial Workers International Union that represents plant employees said: "I think we need to take care of our country and our needs first.”
*Excerpted full original report from Tom Polansek, Reuters here https://news.trust.org/item/20200511041857-rr6o7
 Tyson: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyson_Foods
Employees Beg to Go Home
Imprisoned on Cruise Ships
Tens of thousands of crew members are stuck aboard dozens of cruise ships around the world, weeks after passengers were allowed to disembark amid the coronavirus fiasco.
Virus crisis leaves thousands of cruise ship crew stuck at sea
5-8-20, Yahoo.com -- The cruise industry has taken a beating during the coronavirus fiasco -- now refusal of port access and no clear idea of when ships can sail once again. While the passengers have headed home, the journey drags on for tens of thousands of crew members who are stranded at sea and want to go home.
Revealed: 100,000 crew never made it off cruise ships
4-30-20, Guardian -- While most cruise ship passengers have now made it back to land, another crisis has been growing – with no safe haven in sight. Around the world, more than 100,000 crew workers are still trapped many locked in cabins refused permission to exit ship... CDC refuses to allow crew to go home more here
Stuck on Cruise Ships Crews Beg to Go Home
5-9-20, USNews.com -- Around the world tens of thousands of luxury cruise ship crew members have been trapped for weeks aboard dozens of ships. Long after world governments and cruise lines negotiated their passengers' disembarkation [exit]. Some have gotten ill and died; others have survived, but are no longer paid employees. Stated reason to halt spread of current covid virus; most ships currently have no confirmed cases of the virus.
Marvin Paz Medina, a Honduran man who works as the ship's storekeeper, sent a video to the AP of his tiny cabin of about 70 square feet (6.5 square meters), where he has been confined for more than 35 days.-->
<-- “It's hard being locked up all day, staring at the same four walls. We are trapped, feeling this anxiety that at any moment we can get seriously ill. We do not want this anymore; we want to go home. My children keep asking when I'm coming home, but I don't have an answer."
One crew member was sick, Carolina Vásquez  lost track of days and nights, unable to see the sunlight while stuck for two weeks in a windowless cruise ship cabin as a fever took hold of her body. On the worst night of her encounter with COVID-19, the Chilean woman, a line cook on the Greg Mortimer ship, summoned the strength to take a cold shower fearing the worst: losing consciousness while isolated from others.
Rich & Poor Retailers Doomed By Covid Lockdown
Neiman Marcus, JC Penney, J. Crew Bankrupt
Neiman Marcus files for bankruptcy
5-7-20, NYPost -- Neiman Marcus filed for bankruptcy Thursday, blaming the coronavirus lockdown for spoiling its turnaround and forcing it into a restructuring.
JC Penney to File for Bankruptcy Soon
5-8-20, NewsMax -- J.C. Penney is preparing to file for bankruptcy protection as soon as next week with plans to permanently close about a quarter of its roughly 850 stores, becoming the latest major U.S. retailer to succumb to fallout from the Covid virus lockdown.
Deep State and End Time Events
“Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”
5-8-20, Geoffrey Grider, NowTheEndBegins -- On May 1, 2020, Illinois Congressman Democrat Bobby Rush introduced a new bill called: H.R.6666* ... [Now why would the wicked Democrats call this bill HR6666?]
The deeper we go into this dystopian world of virus COVID-19, the murkier things get. Ironically, from a Biblical perspective, they are stunningly clear, at least to me.
COVID-19 is being used to bring in the New World Order & at this point only the most pathological of gainsayers can dispute it.
We shouldn't be surprised at H.R. 6666 is designed to allocate funding for contact tracing digital surveillance and home inspections by government agents.
Sounds like George Orwell's book ... '1984.' Understanding the times born again believers should be:
- We should be telling lost people about salvation in Jesus Christ, and encouraging the saints to get something done for the Lord whilst time remains. Romans 13:11
- We should be loudly cheering the forces of the forming Antichrist system and shouting to them ‘That thou doest, do quickly!‘ John 13:27
- The quicker the Lord permits the wicked to accomplish their evil deeds, the sooner we fly out on Flight #777. Hallelujah! 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
Matthew 24:37-42; Luke 17:28-30
See bill here: www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6666/text?r=2&s=1
More here and here
Project Veritas Video Exposé:
Authorities Are Inflating COVID-19 Death Numbers for Money
What’s their motivation? Money.
These claims were made in a video James O’Keefe’s organization Project Veritas (PV) released April 30, 2020 adding to the body of evidence indicating that the virus’s death toll is exaggerated; summary follows:
- Judge Calls Bull[****] on Relative’s COVID-19 Cause of Death
- Brooklyn Funeral Director: They Are Padding Numbers; Medical Examiners Too Busy to Investigate
- 40-year-old Died in Home with No Symptoms Other Than Fever, Toe-Tagged as COVID-19 Victim
- Michael Lanza, of the Staten Island Colonial Funeral Home says: “To be honest with you, all of the death certificates are writing COVID on it whether they had a positive test or they didn’t. So I think, again, this is my personal opinion, I think like the mayor [Bill de Blasio] and our city, they’re looking for federal funding. And the more they put COVID on the death certificate, the more money they can ask from the federal funds. So I think it’s political. So, I’m going to turn around and say: ‘You know, like, not everybody that we have here that has COVID on the death certificate died of COVID.’ Can I prove that? No, but that is my suspicion.”
- Josephine DiMiceli, president of Queens-based funeral service, DiMiceli and Sons, said that a Supreme Court justice (state, presumably) was involved in a case in which a non-Wuhan Flu death was categorized as a casualty of the disease. She stated that the sister of a deceased woman said her sister had Alzheimer's and had not been treated for the Covid virus. Furious... The sister got an autopsy, and “sure enough — no COVID-19.
- Joseph Antioco, Schafer Funeral Home said: “They are putting COVID on a lot of death certificates because people that are going to their hospital for any kind of respiratory distress problems, pneumonia or flu-like symptoms ... could lead into the COVID-19... To me, all you’re doing is padding the statistics. You’re saying people have COVID-19 [even] if they didn’t have it. You’re making the death rate for New York City a lot higher than it should be.”
This is all very tragic because the policy-making process is like a computer: garbage in, garbage out. Operating based on bad data yields bad decisions. As to this, our “lockdowns” — which threaten to collapse not only our economy but, possibly, our whole civilization — are not justified and perpetuated partially by the Wuhan Flu’s supposed mortality rate.
Is the USA being destroyed by collapsing the economy over lies about a disease?
Excerpted and adapted full report with video from New American here: https://bit.ly/2AbwqU6
The Covid-19 Virus Data Is In:
Panic & Total Isolation Must Stop
- The overwhelming majority of people do not have any significant risk of dying from COVID-19. Based on the actual numbers Stanford now estimates fatality rate is only 0.1 to 0.2 percent [far lower than previous World Health Organization [WHO] estimates that were 20 to 30 times higher and that motivated isolation policies.]
- In New York City with more than one-third of all U.S. deaths:
- the rate of death for people 18 to 45 years old is 0.01 percent
- People over 70 were two thirds of the deaths
- 99.2% of the deaths were people with underlying conditions
- 95% people over 50 yrs of age
- For people under 18 years old, the rate of death is zero
- Protecting older, at-risk people eliminates hospital overcrowding.
- Dr Leora Horwitz of NYU Medical Center concluded "age is far and away the strongest risk factor for hospitalization."
- WHO early on reported that 80 percent of all cases were mild, and more recent studies show a far more widespread rate of infection and lower rate of serious illness.
- Half of all people testing positive for infection have no symptoms at all.
- The vast majority of younger, otherwise healthy people do not need significant medical care if they catch this infection.
- By isolating the population vital immunity is prevented; therefore prolonging the problem. Medical science for decades has known that infection itself allows people to generate an immune response — antibodies — so that the infection is controlled throughout the population by “herd immunity.”
- This Covid virus is so mild that half of infected people are asymptomatic. We know this by the examples and early data from the Diamond Princess ship, and then in Iceland and Italy.
- The problem has been falsely portrayed requiring mass isolation. In fact, infected people without severe illness are the immediately available vehicle for establishing widespread immunity. By transmitting the virus to others in the low-risk group who then generate antibodies, they block the network of pathways toward the most vulnerable people, ultimately ending the threat.
- Extending whole-population isolation would directly prevent that widespread immunity from developing.
- Most states and many hospitals abruptly stopped “nonessential” procedures and surgery. That prevented diagnoses of life-threatening diseases, like cancer screening, biopsies of tumors now undiscovered and potentially deadly brain aneurysms.
- Treatments, including emergency care, for the most serious illnesses were also missed.
- Cancer patients deferred chemotherapy.
- An estimated 80 percent of brain surgery cases were skipped.
- Acute stroke and heart attack patients missed their only chances for treatment, some dying and many now facing permanent disability.
Let’s stop under emphasizing empirical evidence while instead doubling down on hypothetical models. Facts matter.
More here https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/494034-the-data-are-in-stop-the-panic-and-end-the-total-isolation
From Louisiana to California
Businesses Defy Stay at Home Orders
April 29, 2020
- Louisiana Pastor Defies House Arrest, Holds Sunday Service Amid Coronavirus Stay-At-Home Order - A pastor in Louisiana, who was placed under house-arrest for repeatedly flouting social distancing guidelines amid the coronavirus crisis, stepped out and hosted a Sunday service with a significant number of attendees.
- Dallas salon owner defies orders and reopens business - A judge ordered a Dallas salon to shut down immediately after the owner reopened in defiance of county and state restrictions. Shelley Luther said she's planning to open again Wednesday anyway.
- California hair stylist defies shelter-in-place order, opens up shop - VACAVILLE, Calif. (KRON) Â– A Vacaville hair stylist is defying the shelter-in-place order amid the coronavirus pandemic. On Tuesday, she re-opened her salon to existing clients despite not being an essential business.â€‹ KRON4Â’s Philippe Djegal reports the woman is willing to risk a fine or the possibility of her business being shut down.
- Mayor Defies State’s Coronavirus Shutdown - Martin “Modey” Hicks, the mayor of Grants, New Mexico, has had enough of the mandate that businesses remain closed in the name of countering coronavirus. Russell Contreras reported last week at the Associated Press that Hicks, in defiance of an ongoing shutdown order from New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham, “said he’s giving businesses permission to reopen on Monday and is ordering the police force in the city of about 9,000 people to prevent any State Police officers from issuing lockdown violation citations.” Contreras reports that 81 businesses in Grants had “signed a petition calling for the reopening of the...
- Maine Sheriff Scott Nichols Defies Governor: “We Will NOT be setting up a police state. Period. - ”Bravo to a man who understands the Constitution and is fighting “FOR THE PEOPLE” not against them. That would be Franklin County Sheriff Scott Nichols of Maine. A battle is brewing between the County and the State of Maine after Maine’s Democrat Governor Janet Mills issued a very strict “stay at home” order.
- Alabama Barbershop defies governor’s closure order - The owner of Cook’s Barbershop in Collinsville opened his doors Monday, despite Governor Kay Ivey’s order to stay closed until May 1.
- NYC tailor defies state order: ‘I’m opening my doors come hell or high water - ’One defiant NYC business owner — who’s been deemed “non-essential” during the pandemic — has a message to New York: “I’m opening my doors come hell or high water.” Eliot Rabin, whose Upper East Side boutique, Peter Elliot, is known for high-end men’s and boys apparel, refuses to follow a state order closing retail business not considered essential. He insists that his $85 pocket squares and $15,000 suits are part of the fabric of New York City: “Why is a liquor store essential and I’m not?” Rabin told The Post.
- Redding CA Jiu Jitsu gym owner defies California's stay-at-home orders - Rice Brothers Brazilian Jiu Jitsu owner Tanner Rice shouted at the top of his lungs as grapplers followed his commands Monday morning. Sixteen people — each paired with a partner — wrestled and tangled in each other's gi. Hands and arms wrapped around arms and ankles, as is routine in the sport of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. The sport exemplifies the opposite of what it means to socially distance under the CDC's guidelines to avoid being exposed to the coronavirus and stem the spread of the contagious respiratory illness. Gov. Gavin Newsom's stay-home orders in March shut down gyms and fitness...
- New Mexico mayor defies governor's lockdown order - RIO RANCHO, N.M. (AP) — The mayor of a small New Mexico city promised a confrontation Monday between his small police force and State Police as he seeks to lift a COVID-19 lockdown order that shuttered nonessential businesses to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Grants Mayor Martin “Modey” Hicks vowed last week he would allow all small businesses to reopen in defiance of the governor’s order to keep them closed during the health emergency. The move comes as some rural communities across the country are pressuring their state and local officials to allow them to reopen their towns amid...
9-30-19, Marketplace.org -- The New York Stock Exchange: Dow Jones Industrial, the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq — have been at or near record highs in 2019. Jessica Schieder, federal tax policy fellow at Inst of Taxation & Econ Policy said: “The stock market is a market where stocks, a type of investment that represents ownership in a company are traded. The stock market is where people make bets on what’s going to happen in the economy.”
It's called 'speculation' ... like a Las Vegas bet.
Covid Tyranny and Bright Lights Beginning to Dispel Darkness
4-21-20, * -- Americans protesting their imprisonment over the Covid virus are fracturing the illusion that we're in the grip of a contagious disease that dictates economic suicide. From the US Library of Congress, is a sentence about the Great Depression of the 1930s:
"In a country with abundant resources, the largest force of skilled labor, and the most productive industry in the world, many found it hard to understand why the depression had occurred and why it could not be resolved."
What had changed was the successful projection of a mass illusion:
"THINGS ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NOW. TODAY IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM YESTERDAY."
The official gibberish focused on unchecked speculation [imagination] in the stock market. Today, the official gibberish focuses on an unproven contagion. In 2020 the destruction of the USA economy is worse than 1929 because the workforce has been disabled and imprisoned in their own homes or risk fines and jail.
Official fatuous pronouncements about 1929 would have you believe that every American was, unfortunately, leveraged up to his neck in crashing stocks. They were not. Pronouncements about 2020 would have you believe every American has suddenly become a transmitter of a deadly virus -- they are not. [..snip]
Epidemics are staged on television [and fake photos like from 2017 Syria the gas attacks] showing a multitude of inflammatory photos:
• An emergency medical vehicle on a street EMT personnel, in hazmat suits, load a man strapped down to a stretcher, into the van.
• A man collapses on the sidewalk.
• Cut to an airport lobby. Soldiers are patrolling the space among the crowds.
• Cut to a lab. Close-up of vials of liquid. Camera pulls back. Techs in light green scrubs are placing the vials into slots of a table-top machine.
• Auditorium---a man on a platform, wearing a doctor's white coat, is pointing a wand at a large screen, where a chart is displayed.
• Back to the street. People are wearing face masks.
• Mass graves being dug in New York
These images wash over the television viewer while the anchor imparts his prepared meaning: "The government today issued a ban on all travel into and out of the city...hundreds of plane flights have been cancelled. Scientists are rushing to develop a vaccine..."
The sequence and flow of consecutive images have been assembled by a news editor, but the viewing audience isn't aware of that. They're watching the "interconnected" images and listening to a news anchor tell a story that colors (infects) every image and our fear therefore viewers thus believe something.
The false pandemic - as proclaimed called Coronavirus or Covid-19 - is delivered through video flow and narration. Stacked and cut images. There is no television challenge to the television flow, through the intrusion of actual knowledge, because that would shut down the parade of images and nullify the reasons for broadcasting them in the first place. Once its course is set, there can be no turning back.
However, groups of informed and strong protesters can shred the flow. Then freedom breaks out again.
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Jon Rappoport here
Protesters converge on Michigan Capitol to protest Michigan
4-1520, LANSING, Michigan — Americans protesting the lockdown in Michigan drove thousands of vehicles — many draped with protest signs — to Michigan's state Capitol, loudly protesting Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's stay-at-home order ...
Protesters in Maryland and many other States on call to protest coronavirus stay-home order
4-19-20, FoxNews -- Maryland was one of many states where protests were held Saturday, 4-18-20 including Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Texas and Wisconsin. Governors in some of those states have started to roll back stay-at-home ...
Thugs and Cars Killed More People Than Coronavirus
And there’s no social distancing for criminals or cars
2-13-19, Bloomberg -- Traffic fatalities on U.S. roads reached an estimated 40,000 in 2018, the third year in a row in which at least that many people died in vehicle crashes.
117 people have been killed by murder
86 people died from the coronavirus. [..snip]
4-20-20, * -- While the authorities are cracking down on miscreants attending church services or surfing in the ocean, urban gangs are practicing social distancing by shooting their victims. Over the weekend 4 have been murdered with 19 wounded; Chicago’s gangs made it clear that they weren’t staying home. Either that or they thought that shooting rival drug dealers was an essential activity. In early April 2020 in one single day, Chicago thugs killed 6 people and shot 21. And many of the nation's cities are releasing inmates while their police force is out sick with the virus:
- Cook County Illinois freed 300 inmates when 200 Chicago cops have been diagnosed with the coronavirus.
- New York City freed 1,500 criminals from jail while a fifth of the NYPD is out sick.
- Baltimore, Maryland is considering the release of 1,100 inmates older than 60 who are the most vulnerable to the virus and to developing life-threatening complications.
- In Cleveland things are heating up where an off-duty cop called 911 to report being shot at. 5 people were wounded in shootings in 6 hours. 3 men were shot in the parking lot of a funeral home. And local authorities cut the county jail population in half by about 1,000. [..snip]
- In Patterson, NJ six people were shot over the weekend
- In Jacksonville, FL in March 2020 crime is booming with 18 killed and 55 wounded. That’s a threefold increase from last year. And the trend shows no signs of slowing down with 10 murders and 23 shootings so far in April.
- In Cincinnati, one man murdered 4 people over the weekend.
- In Rockford, Il, there were 4 weekend shootings. In High Point, NC, it was 6 weekend shootings. There were 5 shootings in 4 hours
- Trenton, NJ. 6 people were shot in Bakersfield, CA. 5 people were shot
- In Columbus, OH. There were 4 shootings in Milwaukee and another 4 in Louisville, KY.
- Rochester, NY, a triple shooting was followed by a vigil of over 100 people. The attendees did not maintain social distancing in a state where violating social distancing rules means a $1,000 ticket. Usually.
The coronavirus lockdowns have effectively imprisoned the law-abiding population of this country while leaving the criminals free to rampage in the streets. The authorities have responded by releasing criminals from prison and telling the police not to arrest the perpetrators of many different crimes.
And this is the outcome.
Law abiding citizens are berated, threatened, fined for leaving their homes and even going to church. Yet, there are no rules for criminals; this is their time to freely battle in the street.
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Daniel Greenfield here
Gestapo Has Arrived in America
Christian Church Raid on Passover
Congregation gathered; but to honor Covid Virus orders for distancing from each other - stayed in their cars ... yet police went into action!
Charles E. Hamilton Jr. is at King James Bible Baptist Church - Greenville, MS.
Passover, Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 7:11 PM
The police in Greenville, MS went to Temple Baptist Church this evening and gave everyone there a ticket for $500 because they had a drive in Christian church service. Everyone was in their cars with the windows up listening to pastor Arthur Scott preached on the radio.
Police issued citations to everyone in the twenty-five cars ... the order was given to 'make an example of em!' What is harmful about people being in their cars listening to preaching with their windows up?
Christians do you all see what is going on? It's happening all over the world ... the wicked not want Christians to worship the Lord Messiah Jesus Christ Who is King of Kings and He is coming!
More here bit.ly/3aZnyOJ and here PJMedia
China Tried Intravenous doses of 1500 Mg of Vitamin C on Covid virus patients ... It worked; Now New York Hospital is doing it
New york Hospitals Treating Covid Patients with IV's of Vitamin C
Mar 26, 2020 - Newsweek -- "Taking large doses of vitamin C protect you from COVID-19 - Dr Weber said: "Vitamin C levels in coronavirus patients drop dramatically when they suffer sepsis, an inflammatory response that occurs when their bodies overreact to the infection. It makes all the sense in the world to try and maintain this level of vitamin C.” A clinical trial on the effectiveness of intravenous vitamin C on coronavirus patients began Feb. 14 2020 at Zhongnan Hospital in Wuhan, China, the epicenter of the pandemic and found good results. New York hospitals treating coronavirus patients with vitamin C
3/24/20, Seriously sick coronavirus patients in New York state’s largest hospital system are being given massive doses of vitamin C — based on promising reports that it’s helped people in hard-hit China. Dr. Andrew G. Weber, a pulmonologist and critical-care specialist affiliated with two Northwell Health facilities on Long Island, New York said his intensive-care patients with the coronavirus immediately receive 1,500 milligrams of intravenous vitamin C. nypost.com › 2020/03/24 › new-york-hospitals-treating-coronavirus-...
4-4-20, St Louis, MO USA -- Dr Neil Nepute reports on the current outrageous events in the USA ... that people do not need to be hospitalized for covid virus and the nation does not need to be shut down!
See 25 min video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P_vnfRwkfk
4-7-20, The Covid tracking website no longer is releasing hospitalization numbers — apparently the truth didn’t fit their narrative. What frauds! The government predictions reported by the IHME Covid Tracking (https://covidtracking.com/data/ ) for Apr 5, 2020 were as follows:
– All beds needed: 179,267
– ICU beds needed: 33,176
– Invasive ventilators: 26,544
The actual numbers as recorded at The Covid Tracking Project April 7, 2020, Via Dr. Ned Nikolov reports:
– Overestimation of hospitalizations: 8 times - actual hospitalizations: 22,158
– Overestimation of of ICU beds needed: 6.4 times - in ICU: 5,207
– Overestimation of ventilators needed: 40.5 times - on ventilator: 656
After Monday, 4/6/20 reports that the hugely flawed hospitalization and ICU predictions on the tracking website — “The Covid Tracking Project” — they removed ALL of their national hospitalization and ICU numbers. The COVID Tracking Twitter page announced the changes to their reporting on Monday night. Outrageous! More here: https://bit.ly/2xb76MO
Who benefits from this hoax?
Corona Virus: What IS True? Who to Believe?
‘Facebook removes Project Veritas video for violating policy against coronavirus information’, (Washington Times, April 1, 2020). “Recorded inside an automobile with Mr. O’Keefe behind the wheel, the 9½-minute video chronicles him visiting a drive-thru facility in New York state where people can be tested from their cars for COVID-19, the potentially deadly respiratory disease caused by the coronavirus. “Mr. O’Keefe is seen throughout the clip goading military and medical personnel with questions about the severity of the coronavirus pandemic and how it has been covered by the media.” Bad Boy, Jimmy, for going on the hunt for the truth. (Project Veritas)
- On Laura Ingraham last week, guest Dr. William Grace had this to say: “There is no hospital in NYC that is at capacity with patients. There are no patients in the Central Park hospital. And, on that huge hospital ship that can house 1,000 patients, there are presently 3 patients total.”
- “Twitter, stepping up its enforcement of misleading and harmful coronavirus-related claims, required Fox News host Laura Ingraham to delete a tweet from 10 days ago that misrepresented details of an unproven treatment for coronavirus.” (Variety, March 30, 2020)
- “In the now-deleted tweet from March 20, Ingraham, host of the cable network’s “The Ingraham Angle,” wrote, “Lenox Hill [Hospital] in New York among many hospitals already using Hydroxychloroquine with very promising results." The tweet was based on Ingraham’s interview on the Fox News show with Dr. William Grace, whom Ingraham incorrectly identified as being an oncologist at New York’s Lenox Hill Hospital. A correction Fox News later appended to an article about the segment said Ingraham had wrongly described Dr. Grace as affiliated with the hospital and that “his opinions given below are his own.” Bad girl, Ingraham, for trying to get the truth out there about the hype the media spreads on the virus.
- “It’s a joke,” said a top hospital executive, whose facilities are packed with coronavirus patients. (New York Times, April 2, 2020) “Such were the expectations for the Navy hospital ship U.S.N.S. Comfort that when it chugged into New York Harbor this week, throngs of people, momentarily forgetting the strictures of social distancing, crammed together along Manhattan’s west side to catch a glimpse.”
- “On Thursday, though, the huge white vessel, which officials had promised would bring succor to a city on the brink, sat mostly empty, infuriating executives at local hospitals. The ship’s 1,000 beds are largely unused, its 1,200-member crew mostly idle.” [..snip] What about the multiple thousands of Influenza victims? Mr. Cuomo said in a statement: “Late Thursday, Governor Andrew M. Cuomo of New York reached an agreement with Pres Trump to bring Covid patients to the Javits Convention Center in Manhattan, another alternative site operated by the military, with 2,500 hospital beds.I asked President Trump this morning to consider the request and the urgency of the matter, and the President has just informed me that he granted New York’s request.” There was no word about doing the same with the U.S.N.S. Comfort.“Capt. Patrick Amersbach, the commanding officer of the medical personnel aboard the Comfort, said at a news conference that, for now, his orders were to accept only patients who had tested negative for the virus. If ordered to accept coronavirus patients, he said, the ship could be reconfigured to make that happen. If our mission shifts, we do what we can to meet that mission.”
The ever elusive truth is out there somewhere, but don’t look for it in the mainstream or social media.
Excerpted full original report here: https://canadafreepress.com/article/coronavirus-what-is-true-who-to-believe
New York Times Journalist, Katherine Stewart:
“The Road to Coronavirus Hell Was Paved by Evangelicals”
Christians blamed for virus ...
Regardless of these truths and facts .... NY Times Christian hater, Katherine Stewart claims that Republicans, more than Democrats, are likely to deny science. In her recent op-ed about Corona virus she writes:
"Donald Trump rose to power with the determined assistance of a movement that denies science, bashes government and prioritized loyalty over professional expertise. In the current crisis, we are all reaping what that movement has sown. At least since the 19th century, when the proslavery theologian Robert Lewis Dabney attacked the physical sciences as “theories of unbelief,” hostility to science has characterized the more extreme forms of religious nationalism in the United States. By all accounts, President Trump’s tendency to trust his gut over the experts on issues like vaccines and climate change does not come from any deep-seated religious conviction. But he is perfectly in tune with the religious nationalists who form the core of his base.”
All of the Democrat presidential candidates strongly opposed the travel bans. Former Vice President Joe Biden called the China ban “hysterical” and xenophobic, and panned the Europe ban after Trump announced it.
The Lord Jesus said we'd be hated as He was hated:
Facts and Numbers Matter Not In Delusional World Today - Be Afraid, Very Afraid
From Nurse Emily-Annette
Two Minute video here
Democrats And Media Got us Where They Want Us
3-20-20, Canada Free Press, Judi McLeod -- Who knew that our own homes would become FEMA camps during the ‘Time of Coronavirus’? In shutting down our churches, schools, offices businesses, sporting and entertainment venues, both media and governments are telling folk that sheltering at home will keep them safe during the so called "pandemic." Who’s looking out for the countless elderly at home alone who are the prime victims of this virus killing most of America's 155 ?
How many of Pres Trump supporters that Mrs Clinton called "deplorables" are thinking that they (the media-allied Democrats) have finally got them where they want them: at home alone with nothing much better to do than watching cable television? Halt Trump's rallies they cry !! All Hillary’s deplorables should be experts on COVID-19 by now because of the saturation coverage on all television networks, including FOX.
Do you get the feeling we are caught in the middle of a gigantic, global social experiment whose goal is to measure the power of panic? To assess how quickly fear can frighten society into stampeding away from its current habitat? To gauge how far that terrified society will thunder to ease its roiling angst? To evaluate who and what we are willing to trample in our blind rush to secure safe sanctuary?
Pick a theme (Climate Change, Covid-19)
- Raise the alarm. Raise the alarm. Raise the alarm.
- Agitate, generate fear until panic triggers the stampede.
- Shame the stragglers into following.
- Offer the solution that guides the herd to safety. (exploit the panic)
- Claim success when disaster, real or imagined, is averted.
Climate Change panic is causing us to destroy our ability to produce efficient and affordable energy, endangering the energy grid needed to power civilization, throwing hundreds of thousands out of work, and causing social havoc. For future, if not dubious, environmental gains.
The current hysteria of the virus Covid-19 panic is causing society to shut down in front of our eyes. Our entire way of life is being upended, if not suspended. The difference between it and Climate Change is merely the speed with which we are willing to pay a price. More here and here
Philly Cops: "Go rob and steal all you want we cops won't stop you - you might infect us with the dreaded 'CORONA!' We signed up knowing we might get shot ... but the CORONA - that's just going too far!"
3-18-20, Italy and JAMA reports that only 3% died and all were elderly or had pre-existing conditions. One doctor said we must 'scale back this great alarm.' More here: bit.ly/2xRe3mf
The memo states: “If an officer believes that releasing the offender would pose a threat to public safety, the officer will notify a supervisor, who will review the totality of the circumstances and utilize discretion, in the interest of public safety, in determining the appropriate course of action.”
The crimes will include: all narcotics offenses, thefts, burglary, vandalism, prostitution, stolen cars, economic crimes, such as bad checks and fraud, and any existing bench warrants, she said in an internal memo obtained by the Inquirer. “The warrant will be served at a later time, as conditions dictate.”
Sounds like a plan.
Surely burglars breaking into your home will then, afterward, turn themselves in to be arrested. In any case, currently in Philly it's open season for criminals robbing stores, stealing cars, breaking into homes, and other "non-violent offenses."
I'm sure this will in no way lead to a crime wave that will make an even more dangerous city even more so.
It will however encourage businesses to shut down and empty their stock. Or get guns; except that shooting a robber isn't a non-violent offense, but the same guy breaking into a store is a non-violent offense. More here
Oregon Police Had to Tell Citizens Not to Call 911 Because they had no Toilet Paper
3-16-20, Fox News -- It’s hard to believe that we had to tell citizens in Newport, Oregon... "Do not call 9-1-1 because you ran out of toilet paper. You will survive without our assistance." History offers many options:
In our modern world there are also alternatives to toilet paper:
How much does toilet paper cost?
3-18-20, Toilet paper is among the most used items in the household today. A study conducted showed that the average consumer uses 8.6 sheets every time you go to the bathroom. On average, a package of toilet paper can cost as little as $1 to as much as $40 for a large bulk roll. The prices depend on the brand, the number of plies, number of sheets per roll, square feet, the number of rolls, and packaging. The cost per square foot a one-ply thin roll averages $0.0045 per square foot, whereas a two-ply thick roll will cost about $0.013 per square foot.
The best sellers on this Amazon list ranges anywhere from $22 for 36 rolls of Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare to as little as $7 for 12 rolls of the Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare. At wholesale clubs, such as Costco, toilet paper often comes in 30 to 60-count packs, with prices ranging anywhere from as little as $16 for the Kirkland brand to as much as $27 for a pack of 60 Scott tube-free bath tissue. [..snip] Amazon’s Subscribe and Save program can help you save up to 30 percent if you have more than five items delivered automatically.
Why Shoppers Are Hoarding Toilet Paper
3-14-20, Time.com -- In the Wake of the Coronavirus, Americans are hunkering down and of all of the products that are being snatched up the fastest: toilet paper. Why? What is it about toilet paper—specifically the prospect of an inadequate supply of it—that makes us so anxious? Toilet paper has primal—even infantile— associations, connected with what is arguably the body’s least agreeable function.
When it comes to stocking up, different basics offer differing options; if people did not find the food that they wanted, they could buy other food; however most believe that for toilet paper, there are no substitutes or alternative that wouldn't require very distasteful methods of cleansing. In old days it's said people used catalog pages - corn cob, rags; one joked garden hose!
Jim Clyburn Suggests DNC Cancel Debates and Primaries
3-10-20, Breitbart -- House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn (D-SC) is suggesting the Democrat National Committee (DNC) "step in" and cancel the remaining presidential debates. The change was interpreted by many to favor the former vice president over Bernie Sanders, especially since Joe Biden is facing renewed scrutiny over his mental fitness to be commander in chief.
James Carville on Biden's big night: 'Let's shut this puppy down!
3-12-20, FoxNews -- Recently Democrat strategist James Carville said Democrats should move on and embrace former Vice President Joe Biden. "Let's shut this puppy down and let's move on and worry about November. This thing is decided. There's no reason to keep it going, not even a day longer."
PHOENIX AZ DNC Debate, Sunday, 3/15/20
3-11-29, USAToday -- Coronavirus fears has caused the Democrat Natl Comm [DNC] to schedule the Phoenix AZ - first head-to-head presidential debate between former Vice Pres Joe Biden and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders - to have no audience.
Which DC-Area Events Are Canceled Because of Coronavirus?
3-10-20, Washingtonian.com -- The Blossom Kite Festival, which was originally scheduled for March 28, has been canceled. The Tidal Basin Welcome Area canceled. This year’s Environmental Film Festival is canceled. The Gridiron Club & Foundation’s 135th anniversary dinner has been canceled. ShamrockFest canceled. More
NBA suspends season after player tests positive for coronavirus
3-11-20, Fox News -- The NBA has suspended its entire season [15 games in regular season remain] until further notice after a player on the Utah Jazz tested positive for coronavirus. The test result was reported shortly before the Utah Jazz were to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder at Chesapeake Energy Arena. The game was immediately canceled and the affected player was not in the arena.
"Black Swan Event:" Coronavirus Force a Stock Market Selloff?
3-6-20, A 'black swan event is a metaphor describing an event that comes as a surprise, has a major effect and is often inappropriately rationalized after the fact with the benefit of hindsight. While recent events have been dramatic, there is no need to panic. A recent CNBC article reports that whether you believe that the fear surrounding Coronavirus is warranted or not, the volatility is starting to affect America's economy. They say if its not contained” by June 2020, retail sales growth could be halved. A panic sell-off in the stock markets around the globe is already being seen. More here
Coronavirus Hysterical Fears Cause NCAA Basketball Game
... No Spectators
St Patrick Day Parades Canceled in Many Cities and Nations
Spectators will be banned at NCAA Division III basketball
3-6-20, CBS Sports -- Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore will not allow spectators at NCAA Division III tournament games it is hosting because of concerns over the coronavirus. Penn State Harrisburg, Johns Hopkins and two other teams will play in an empty gym, the university said Thursday night. Spectators won't be allowed at first and second games of the D-III tourney.
Ireland cancels St. Patrick's Day parades over coronavirus
3-9-20, A number of Ireland's St. Patrick's Day parades are being canceled over fears the mass gatherings would contribute to the spread of the coronavirus ...
NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade canceled
3-11-20, NYPost -- The St. Patrick's Day Parade became the latest victim of the coronavirus on Wednesday, as the beloved annual fete was canceled over contamination fears.
Boston, Philadelphia and Chicago Cancel St Patrick Day's Parade
3-11-20, The Chicago Tribune reports that Mayor Lori Lightfoot canceled the city’s St. Patrick’s Day parades for this weekend because of fears the disease would spread through the dense crowds.
Also Philadelphia’s parade was canceled according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.
Boston’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade was canceled, according to the Boston Herald.
Coronavirus Strikes Men, Older People the Hardest
2-28-20, USNews.com -- In a world of 7 billion people, only 3,500 people have died from this new Corona Virus. Men have died from at nearly twice the rate as women, and the virus has been shown to sicken and kill older folks at a greater rate than young people. As of Thursday, 2-27-20 there have been roughly 83,000 confirmed coronavirus infections worldwide with appx 3,000 deaths, the Associated Press reported. [Interesting considering that the common and seasonal flu killed 20,000 Americans this year alone.]
3-11-20, Surprising the leftist, liberal elitist media & politicians care that ALMOST ALL THE people affected by this stupid Corona virus are us old folks [I'm 76]. This morning, Rush Limbaugh pointed to statistics of the voters supporting Sanders and Biden. Old folks are the greatest group supporting old Joe ... so Joe's supporters may be all killed off!! Maybe THATs why they care... how else can Joe get any real traction with Biden's candidacy for the presidency; ya think? Today, delusion rages in America.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
Common flu killed 20,000 Americans so far this season
3-9-20, CBS News -- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC] provides a grim reminder of the toll that the flu has taken on Americans. The CDC said that so far this season, about 20,000 people have died of the flu, including 136 children. Corona virus doesn't even come close ... this is ridiculous hysteria.
Money Agreement Reached
Hunter Biden slammed by Arkansas Judge Meyer for 'duplicitous' bid to delay paternity proceedings
3-11-20, Fox News -- Arkansas judge, of the Independence County Circuit Court, Holly Meyer issued a scathing order Tuesday, 3/10/20 largely rejecting defendant Hunter Biden's "duplicitous" requests and his argument that he needed a nine-month delay in his paternity case proceedings with a new excuse ... of the coronavirus outbreak and other personal matters. [..] However, hours later, Clinton Lancaster, attorney for the 28-year-old plaintiff, Ms Lunden Alexis Roberts reported that the parties had reached a "global, final settlement of all issues" -- a surprising turn of events that still needs the court's approval. The abrupt about-face, if approved Judge Meyer, would mean that Hunter Biden would not be required to submit his financial information to the court. More here
- Married Kathleen Buhle in 1993 and they have three children, Naomi, Finnegan, and Maisy. Separated in 2015 and divorced in 2017.
- In 2016, he began dating Hallie Biden, the widow of his brother, Beau; ended their relationship early 2018
- Fathered child in Arkansas unwed mother Alexis Roberts baby born in August 2018 [stripper and college student] lawsuit currently underway for child support
- In May 2019 married Melissa Cohen, a South African filmmaker - they are expecting their first child in 2020 [tally five children so far]
Arkansas: Judge Holly Meyer Orders Hunter Biden to be in Court for Paternity Suit ‘unless his hair is on fire!’
2-27-20, ArkansasOnline.com -- In May 2019, Ms Lunden Alexis Roberts of Independence County Arkansas, college student and ex stripper, filed the paternity and child support lawsuit against Hunter Biden. The child was born in August 2018 a DNA test in November 2019 showed, "with near scientific certainty," that he is father of Ms Roberts child Judge Holly Meyer declared in a Jan. 7, 2020 order.
Hunter Biden served on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company, while his father was Vice President under Obama and reportedly received in excess of $50,000 monthly for four years – Ms Roberts wants child support and Secret Service Protection for the child...
... Independence County Circuit Court Judge Meyer ordered Hunter Biden to provide full financial records. In a signed Nov. 27 2019 affidavit Hunter Biden swore that he’s unemployed with no monthly income since May 2019. [Reportedly his last payment from Burisma was April 2019]
A pre-trial hearing is set for March 13, 2020. His attorney said it would be unduly burdensome & oppressive for Hunter to appear. Judge Meyer expressed dissatisfaction with the explanations she had been offered thus far and demanded that Hunter appear unless ‘his hair is on fire’ on March 11 or March 12, 2020. Thus far, Hunter Biden hasn't attended any of the court proceedings. More here and here from Fox and Burisma here
Minnesota Voter Laws:
Al Franken & Ilhan Omar Won
Donald Trump Lost
Voter Fraud in Minnesota: Trump Lost Minnesota in 2016 and will probably lose it again in 2020 – Why? What most people would call election voter fraud is legal in Minnesota
The Democrats euphemistic phrase for voter fraud is “ineligible voting” but their manipulation of the voting system is still fraudulent and so it’s still voter fraud. Democrats have a two-part process to manipulate the system: [President Trump actually won the popular vote in 2016 (1)] they construct election laws that are designed to tolerate ineligible voting and they don’t enforce even the weak constraints in those statutes.
Here is how it works. [Who’s to say the voter is lying?] In all the following four cases, you can still vote in Minnesota by self-certifying [swearing] to the election judge that you are eligible to vote and that none of the exemptions pertain to you - nothing more is needed, just your statement - you're supposed to be prohibited from voting if you: (1) have a court order stating that you are incompetent to vote; (2) are not a citizen; (3) are a felon on parole or probation or (4) live outside the precinct.
Despite no help from the Steve Simon, Secretary of State’s office [SOS] the following facts were uncovered:
- Minnesota Voters Alliance painstakingly confirmed that 1,000 felons illegally voted in the 2008 senatorial election that Al Franken, a Democrat, won by 312 votes.
- In March 2018, the Office of the Legislative Auditor (OLA) released its review of Minnesota’s election system and revealed that more than 26,000 individuals whose status was marked “challenged” prior to the election voted in November 2016.
- Minnesota same day registration [this is where the majority of voter fraud takes place] 500,000 people typically register to vote on election-day in presidential election years. No verification of their eligibility is done prior to irretrievably counting their ballots. After the election, counties send a postcard to the address that the voter claimed on election-day. Following the 2008 election, the state couldn’t confirm the addresses of 17,000 voters and 31,000 other voters were marked “challenged” because they failed one or more eligibility checks. The ballots of all 48,000 of these questionable voters counted in the election.
- There is no photo-ID requirement In Minnesota - If a person claims they do not have a driver’s license or other valid ID, they can register and vote simply by supplying their name, date-of-birth, and the last four digits of a Social Security Number. In 2016 the Legislative Auditor found that thousands of voters registered in this manner and could not subsequently be found in the Social Security Administration database. In 2016, Trump lost Minnesota a mere 44,000 votes. [It’s my opinion Trump would have won Minnesota had the election been fair.]
- In Minnesota on election-day, a person can establish residence by having another voter “vouch” for his address. ONE voter may vouch for as many as eight other persons. Most states have “provisional” ballots for same day voters and self- certified voters and then check out the legitimacy of the voter before the vote is counted. Minnesota counts all votes as valid, even if it’s later proven that an individual voted illegally. The illegal vote still counts in Minnesota. The Steve Simon [SOS] is in charge of elections, and that office has been in Democratic hands for 30 years.
- In Minnesota, any voter who claims a need for assistance because of inability to read English, can obtain help from anyone the voter chooses. Currently, no person may assist more than three people but Democrats are fighting in court right now to eliminate that restriction. There are documented cases of exploitation of mentally challenged adults in healthcare facilities who were “assisted.”
- In 2018 & 2019 the Minnesota Voters Alliance has been in a lawsuit against Steve Simon [SOS] to force him to release public data from the statewide voter registration database; but he refuses to comply, instead appealing those judgments to the Minnesota Supreme Court.
- During 2018, the City of Minneapolis spent $1.2 million setting up two early voting stations in Islamic Somali immigrant neighborhoods that vote almost exclusively Democrat. One consequence of these taxpayer funded early voting sites was the election of the controversial Muslim Democrat woman Ms Ilhan Omar to the U.S House of Representatives.
- In the 2020 presidential election it’s expected there’ll be approximately one million absentee ballots cast. And, because of an illegal rule created by Steve Simon [SOS], all of the absentee ballot board members doing the accepting and rejecting of ballot envelopes are handpicked by the appointing authority and not taken from the lists submitted by the major political parties as the law requires. Thus, there is no party balance oversight of the absentee ballot process.
- Recent Minnesota facts:
- In 2017 the population estimate is 5,576,000
- Of these 653,000 are under the legal voting age
- 4,923,000 is the maximum number of eligible voters
- 3,260,000 is the total on the current voter list at the Secretary of State
- There are 2,150,000 names on the inactive voter list at the Secretary of State
- Consequently 5,410,000 is the total number of voters according to Secretary of State.
- Therefore, there are 487,000 non-existent Minnesota voters – not counting people in prison or on parole who can’t vote, illegal aliens who vote, or court ordered incompetents who can’t legally vote. These categories are small, but important in close elections like the election that elected Al Franken senator by 312 votes.
Unfortunately, what we see here is a situation ripe for more and continued abuse and manipulation by Democrats. President Trump will probably lose Minnesota again in 2020 because of the fraudulent Minnesota voting system. Most voters of either party are totally unaware of what’s going on in many states in the USA - California comes to mind.
Judge orders MN Secretary of State Steve Simon to make voter registration available for inspection
7-13-18, TwinCities.com -- A Ramsey County judge has ordered Minnesota elections officials to hand over voter-registration records that Secretary of State Steve Simon had argued were private. They’re not private; they’re public, according to the ruling by Ramsey County District Judge Jennifer Frisch.
Secretary of State Steve Simon Updates Absentee Ballot
Secretary of State Steve Simon Updates Absentee Ballot Statistics (4) February 21, 2020 SAINT PAUL — Minnesota voters all over the state have been casting their ballots since absentee voting for the Presidential Nomination Primary opened on January 17, 2020. The primary will help determine both the Democratic and Republican party candidates ...
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Bruce Hendry who is a retired businessman from humble beginnings became the president & chairman of the Erie Lackawanna Railroad and Kaiser Steel here
More here from Minnesota Voting fraud: https://www.mnvoters.org
(1) 2016 Election Commission for Voter Fraud
OH NOT toilet paper too!!
People have been scared by the hysterical media and government reaction to the virus reports ...
3-5-20, TheBigSmoke.com -- It's the morning after the night before and no closer are we to understanding why the nation is hoarding toilet paper since the September 2019 report from China about their new virus 'coronavirus' aka Covig19 outbreak.
People aren’t only stockpiling toilet paper; they're also hoarding face masks, bottled water, hand sanitizer, canned goods and other non-perishable foods. People have been convinced there's terrible danger and are scared so they’re hunkering down. They’re buying what they need and one of the items is toilet paper.
Pennsylvania Governor Declares Coronavirus ]'DISASTER' - Calls-up National Guard, Invokes Full Emergency Powers
Stunning Coronavirus Disconnect: US Nurses Slam Coronavirus Response As Medical Workers Are Set Up For A Deadly Fall - How Long Before Medical Martial Law Is Fully Unveiled In America?
Unavailable' Signs Everywhere As Shortages Of Foods, Cleaning Supplies, Water, Meds, And Other Basics Hit Stores, Online And Offline
Stores including Kroger and Costco ration water, rice and hand sanitizer as shoppers stock up on their 'pandemic pantries' amid fears malls will become ghost towns due to coronavirus outbreak
- sad, John 14:1
- have sinned, Psalm 51:1
- facing danger, Psalm 91:1
- faith needs stimulation, Hebrews 11:1
- alone and sad, Psalm 23:1
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use