Court Rules President Trump Can Defund Planned Parenthood, Will Cut $60 Million in Taxpayer Funding
2-28-18, In December 2017 President Trump announced the USA intention and plans to move the U.S embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem; Israel’s capitol. It has been done with other nations following. 
Jesus spoke about the timing of 'that day;' He declared that the generation that sees: ‘the fig tree's branch put forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." [Matthew 24:32-34; 25:46]
Many believe that the time frame for a generation is described in Psalm 90:10-12 – seventy to eighty years. The current generation has seen Israel restored [like the budding fig tree] in 1948 [71 yrs] and Jerusalem in 1967.
God's mysteries have been sealed since Daniel 12:4, 8-10 ... many have made predictions of the end time scenario that have been incorrect. They have been called false prophets; no they're not. They were just wrong. We can conclude that the Bible interpretation errors of the past may have been caused because God's truths were not yet unsealed as described in Revelation 22:7-10. Therefore, we hope that we NOW have the Word unsealed and are able to better understand God’s holy word that gives us peace. [Psalm 34: 13–15]
Daniel told the Lord he didn’t understand and the Lord said: v4" O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. v8 Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.” Daniel 12:4, 8-10
Guatemala moved it’s embassy to Jerusalem on May 16, 2018; then Paraguay on Mar 31, 2918 and Brazil opened a new trade mission to in Jerusalem. Twelve nations also operate Honorary Consulates accredited to Israel in Jerusalem and nine countries operate consulates in Jerusalem. More here
What Is the Bema Judgment Seat of Christ?
“We must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what we have done whether good or bad.”
8-13-19, With the death of Christ on the cross and His resurrection - the destiny of all who repent and trust Him as Savior - their eternal destiny has once-and-for-all been settled - their sin has been forgiven and there is no condemnation. (Romans 8:1) The believer’s judgment, with respect to sin, is long past. (2 Corinthians 5:21) In the Bible the word "judgment" is used in two senses:
Unbelievers' judgment and condemnation:
- The Lord Jesus will sit in judgment over the nations according to their deeds. Those who have not followed the Lord Jesus will be consigned to hell. The Great White Throne Judgment is the final judgment of unbelievers from all the ages; they’re judged for their sins and consigned to the lake of fire. (Matthew 25:31–46; Romans 6:23; 1 John 5:11; Revelation 20:11–15)
- All believers will stand before God and be individually judged. (Romans 14:10). The participants in the judgment seat of Christ are members of the New Testament church; people who have repented trusting Christ as Savior and are born again. [John 3:3, 5, 7] God will reward the actions of believers (Psalm 62:12). The rewards are in the form of crowns (2 Timothy 4:7). Jesus said: “For the Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels, and then He will reward each person according to what He has done.” (Matthew 16:27; 1 Corinthians 4:2; Ephesians 6:8)
- At the judgment seat of Christ, there will be those who suffer loss; not everyone will receive the same rewards. [2 Timothy 1:8,12] “If anyone's work is burned, they will suffer loss; but they themselves will be saved, yet so as through fire.” (1 Corinthians 3:15) Fire is used in Scripture as a symbol of judgment (Genesis 19:24) and the holiness of God. (Revelation 1:14; Deuteronomy 4:24)
- All who experience the judgment seat of Christ will possess the privileges and honors as children of God. Jesus said He will acknowledge those who have believed in Him before His Father and before the angels. (Matthew 10:32)
The Damage and Affects of Volcanic Ash
Sun, Moon Darkened; Mountains Moved
The Apostle John saw: "the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. v20 And every island fled away and the mountains were not found."
Earthquakes and eruptions go hand in hand
8-12-19, As we attempt to understand and interpret almighty God's mysteries of the end time events; we can logically conclude that the darkening of the moon & sun are being caused by volcanic ash. The world currently has over 50 active volcanoes.
Volcanic ash particles of igneous rock is blown into the air by an erupting volcano. The ash column produced by the eruption of Mount St. Helens Volcano in Washington State USA lifted over 70,000+ feet into space.
Distant volcano could turn latest lunar eclipse dark red
1-17-19, ScienceNews -- In a solar eclipse, the sun, moon and Earth line up in that order. ... eruption (in geoscience) The sudden bursting or spraying of hot material from deep inside a planet or moon and out through its surface.
Stromboli Volcano - Yellowstone Supervolcano
Mount Etna - Mount St. Helens
Mount Rainier - Mount Agung
4-25-17, Sciencing.com -- Its ash cloud blackened the region, killing 92,000 people and destroying crops. The following year, 1816, became known as the “year without a summer.” The volcanic ash and gases in the atmosphere caused weak sunlight that year.
In Revelation 6:14, 16:20 it says mountains will be moved.
"And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places."
Yes, it's already happened as volcanoes shake and wobble moving them.
John MacArthur reports about the mountains here.
"What Can You Believe?"
"Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight. v5 A faithful witness does not lie, but a false witness breathes out lies."
8-11-19, John Haller's Weekly Message ...
Beware of conspiracy theories.
Isaiah 8:10-12; Matthew 24:4
Middle East, Epstein, Israel. France, etc., etc., etc.
One hour twenty-one minute video here
The Last Days According to Everyone
“Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure.’”
8-9-19, * -- Every religion and/or belief system in the current world has some view, position, or opinion about what they consider the ‘end-times’ or the ‘last days.’ Islam of Turkey & Persia [Iran] predicts that the end will come when the ‘Mahdi’ returns. Jews are looking for the first coming of their Messiah and Christians believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah looking for His return when He will bring judgment to the wicked blaspheming world. The world’s theists, skeptics & some scientists too are a ‘religion’ who posit that the world is overdue for an occurrence such as a meteor, super volcano, global weather extreme, or other cataclysmic earth-ending events will happen. [..snip]
Any religious system that is already extinct or of no effect in today’s world is omitted; focusing on major religions eschatology of the world's current 7.7 billion* people:
- Roman Catholicism/Protestant Christianity – Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, born of the virgin Mary was crucified died and arose from the dead and will come again. [more here]
- Islam has 56 minor signs of the end of the world. The most damning against it as a viable eschatology is that of Isa (Islam’s Jesus) return prior to the Mahdi. It’s damning for two reasons: [more here] Islam only knows who Jesus is via the Christian faith which predates it by 700 years. John 5:17-18 [more here]
- Buddhism did not predict the end of the world to happen until 5,000 years after Buddha’s death, which would put their ‘last days’ around the year 4600 AD [more here]
- Hinduism believes at the end of the fourth Yuga, that the world’s end comes. [more here]
- Judaism - Jews believe that there is a single God who not only created the universe, but with whom every Jew can have an individual and personal relationship. They are waiting for their Messiah as they do not believe Jesus is the Savior. [more here]
- Atheist/agnostic/skeptic/scientist - Their view is no intelligent creator; no God. They believe the end will come when the earth meets some cataclysmic-end disaster due to a natural or cosmic event [more here]
- Evangelical Christianity [appx 200-630 million] -- A subset within the broader scope of what’s called, Christendom has the most plausible scenario. The exclusivity and nature of salvation in Christ alone; causes Evangelicalism to be the least likely to embrace religious ecumenicalism: [more here]
- It’s the most accurate as so many prophecies of the Holy Bible have already been fulfilled. Archaeology has discovered many artifacts proving the validity of the Bible and forecasts geopolitical alignments, restoration of Israel after 1900 years, societal conditions, etc.
- The Rapture of the Church would immediately remove an estimated 10-20% of the world-wide population. Matthew 24:30; Mark 13:32; 1 Corinthians 15:51-53; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18; Philippians 3:20-21; Revelation 3:10, 4:1
- The Second Coming devastates the entire world as Jesus Christ returns in the air and destroys all the armies of the world who have gathered at the Valley of Megiddo (in Israel). What remains is the atheistic/agnostic/anti Christ ‘religions.' Zechariah 12:11; Revelation 16:15-16
- Wars and Rumors of wars, pestilences, earthquakes, ethnic and national strife, and false prophets/Messiahs claiming to be Christ. (Matt. 24:6; Mark 13:7) The Bible uniquely qualifies these as ‘birth pangs’, increasing in frequency and intensity.
- Nations would align themselves in certain geopolitical/economic/military alliances. (Ezekiel 38:5-6)
- Israel would be back in her land as nation again. (Luke 21:24)
- The whole world would come against Israel. (Zechariah 12:3)
- Religiously and socially the world would continue to deteriorate. (2 Timothy 3:1-5; James 4:4)
“Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.”
8-9-19, Henry Morris, PhD -- As with so many other character attributes, a Christian cannot measure strength as the world does. True strength is not military might or athletic skill or purchasing power. “For . . . not many mighty . . . are called: But God hath chosen . . . the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty.” (1 Corinthians 1:26-27)
A Christian is strong when he or she is a person of gracious character, strong in the grace manifested by Christ in word and deed. The Lord Jesus told the apostle Paul, “My strength is made perfect in weakness.”(2 Corinthians 12:9) Paul then prayed that we would also be “strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness.” (Colossians 1:11) How does one acquire such strength in grace?
- It's by the working of the indwelling Holy Spirit in the believer’s life--“strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man [person].” (Ephesians 3:16)
- It's by spending times of quietness before the Lord in prayer and study. “Their strength is to sit still. . . . in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.” (Isaiah 30:7, 15)
Not by human efforts frantically trying to acquire the power one needs to accomplish a task or to reach a goal; in the end that will be futile. “They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength.” (Isaiah 40:31, 41:12 )
In Nehemiah we see that after the people spent a day before the Lord and His written Word they were assured that “the joy of the LORD is your strength.” (Nehemiah 8:10) “Blessed is the man whose strength is in Thee.” (Psalm 84:5). Source
Wickedness: World Wide Terror
“The wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. v9 Man's heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked: who can know it?"
8-5-19, Mankind's wickedness is increasing worldwide. Many of God's children have chosen the Devil as their father [John 8:44]. Some are so depraved they murder and kill innocent people. We see a distinct difference between tolerance and the lunacy of political correctness and head-in-the-sand ignoring the reality that is working to destroy many western nations. Many who do not honor and follow God's precepts attack guns instead of the wicked person using the weapon that can defend as well as do harm. Currently a multitude of terrorist acts are performed by Muslim Jihadists.
If the latest batch of beheadings, murders, rapes, tortures of non Muslims are any proof; and its been ongoing for 1,400 years ... Islamic terror hordes have not changed. The killers have been emboldened by the world's nation leaders who pander and protect them - history proves they have not changed as follows:
• In 1571 A.D., the Muslim Army/Navy was defeated by the Italians and Austrians as they tried to cross the Mediterranean to Attack Southern Europe
In the modern world the barbarians are again at the gates and are being welcomed into nations who attempt to show love and kindness to a so called ‘oppressed’ and suffering people. Following is a compilation of actual events perpetrated and carried out by Jihadist Muslim males; attacks since 1968:
1. In 1968, Robert Kennedy was shot and killed
2. In 1972:
a. at the Munich Olympics, Israeli Athletes were kidnapped and massacred
b. Commercial passenger jet Pan Am 747 was Hijacked, diverted to Cairo Egypt & after Landing destroyed
3. In 1973, a Pan Am 707 was Destroyed in Rome With 33 People Killed grenades
4. In 1979, the United States Embassy in Iran was taken over
5. In the 1980’s a number of Americans were Kidnapped in Lebanon
6. In 1983, the United States Marine Barracks in Beirut was Blown up
7. In 1985, the Cruise Ship Achilles-Lauro was hijacked and 70-year-old American wheel-chair handicapped passenger thrown overboard
8. In 1985, TWA Flight 847 was Hijacked at Athens, Greece when a United States Navy diver trying to rescue passengers
9. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed
10. In 1993, the World Trade Center was Bombed the first time
11. In 1998, the United States Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed
12. On 09/11/01 FOUR commercial passenger airliners were hijacked killing over 3,000 innocent people in New York, Washington DC & Pennsylvania
13. In 2002, reporter Daniel Pearl was Kidnapped and Beheaded by you plus two other American Journalists who had just recently been beheaded
14. In 2009 at Fort Hood Texas 13 soldiers were killed and 30 wounded. When Nidal Hasan murdered 13 at Fort Hood, Texas, the president called it “workplace violence,” not even gun violence. Yet, after Farook and Malik’s mass murder in San Bernardino, the establishment media did not charge that the president’s rhetoric encouraged such attacks.
15. In 2013, the Boston Marathon Bombing resulted in four innocent civilians being killed plus 264 injured
16. In 2014:
a. four New York policemen in the subway with a hatchet were attacked
b. in Oklahoma woman office worker beheaded, co-worker also attacked
17. In 2015:
a. the Curtis Culwell Center during a 'Draw Muhammad' cartoon art exhibit in Garland, Texas two killed and one injured
b. In San Bernardino, CA at a Christmas party Muslim man & woman killed 14 people and 22 injured. Benjamin B. Wagner then U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of California, referred to “the massacre” in San Bernardino and did not name the shooters. Wagner also failed to name a single one of the 14 victims, who included African Americans, Hispanics and immigrants. Even so, Muslims Farook and Malik were not called racists or anti-immigrant hatemongers.
18. In 2016:
a. at Florida night club 49 killed 53 wounded
b. New York/New Jersey dual explosions 31 wounded
c. Ohio State University 11 people wounded from mass stabbing and car ramming attack
19. In 2017: New York car ramming attack of cyclists 8 killed 12 injured
20. In 2019:
a. South Carolina hoax teddy bears with explosives – discovered no injuries
b. Pennsylvania arrest of man assisting Islamic ISIS group
 Charles Martel here & Wikipedia More here
- Worldwide nine nations: Jihad attacks 34
- Innocents killed 305
- Innocents injured 293
- Suicide bomb outside a hospital in Egypt twenty killed
- the Boston marathon bombing
- the Florida nightclub killings
- the Garland Texas killings
- the office workers; Colleen Hufford, 54, was beheaded and another woman, 43-year-old Traci Johnson, was stabbed
- the San Bernardino CA killings
- the car ramming
- the explosions
- the stabbings
- the Fort Hood killings in Texas
Disgusting how politicians are using the deeds of crazy wicked people trying to unseat a duly elected president.
"Let the unrighteous continue to be unrighteous, and the vile continue to be vile;
let the righteous continue to practice righteousness and the holy continue to be holy."
*Religion of Peace
Jezebel's War With America:
The Plot to Destroy the United States
"We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked."
8-9-19, In America more and more wicked women are ruling from Washington ... example: Mrs Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, the two new Muslim women Omar & Tlaib the New Yorker Alexandria Cortez so many more.
God's word tells us we do not war after flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness in high places. This should be 101 for the majority of Christians; many fall victim because they have not been equipped to do battle in spiritual warfare.
The spirit of Jezebel is alive and thriving working to promote wickedness in the USA. When truth and righteousness are proclaimed the minister the Spirit of Jezebel appears just like it did for Elijah - 1 Kings 19:1
- Jezebel tried to destroy the prophet Elijah's reputation
- Jezebel Brings In With Her the Spirit of hate / slander / accusation / backbiting
- The spirit of Jezebel tries to use discouragement of scorn and scoffing
- It is the spirit of manipulation
- It operates through America's liberal leftist leaders who are attempting [and in many cases succeeding] to accomplish the following:
- Through sexual immorality, abortion, radical feminism and even the fascination with witchcraft and sorcery
- Causing no modesty and more and more sexual immorality as girls/women's restrooms and locker rooms open to boys/men
- A collision course with President Donald Trump as he's maligned being falsely accused attacked
- It operates through America's liberal leftist leaders who are attempting [and in many cases succeeding] to accomplish the following:
According to the Bible, Jezebel was also a seductress, and today, there is an epidemic of sexual seduction through sex outside of marriage, homosexuality, pornography and scorn of those who endorse traditional God honored ideologies of man & woman marriage. No generation before ours had to deal with:
- internet websites devoted to helping you find your adulterous partner [Ashley Madison]
- elementary school children being exposed to homosexuality & pornography
- the legal murder of babies born alive in abortion
- the demand that hard working people support lazy able bodied people who do not work [2 Thessalonians 3:10]
"Is it any coincidence that, today, with the rise of radical feminism, we also see the rise of witchcraft, with some of these witches trying to put hexes on the 'patriarchy'? Is this not the spirit of Jezebel at work again? And it just a coincidence that, as of this writing, 6 out of the 10 most-read books on Amazon are Harry Potter titles? As 'innocent' as these books may be, they are still books glorifying sorcery and wizardry, with children as their target audience. Soon after the Democrat debates, Breitbart reported that "'Witches' for Marianne Williamson Launch 'Occult Task Force. Need I say more?"
God will not be mocked, America is due for judgment just like Sodom & Gomorrah was:
Genesis 6:5,11,12; Isaiah 3:9; Matthew 24:37-39 ; Galatians 6:7;2 Peter 2:4-6 ; Jude 1:7
Wrath of God
“Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.” v18“The wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men.” v6 “Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.”
v16 “Hide us from the wrath of God.”
8-4-19, * -- The word 'wrath' suggests the strongest form of fierce anger or fury. Throughout the Bible’s scriptures we are warned to be aware of God’s wrath. Whether we experience God’s wrath depends solely on us; it’s our choice. Those who do not know God nor obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ will experience His vengeance in flaming fire (2 Thessalonians 1:8, 2:10-12). In Revelation the Apostle John saw many judgments that will greatly affect both mankind and the earth. The angels were told, “Go and pour out the bowls of the wrath of God on the earth.” (Revelation 16:1)
We live in a world filled with wickedness and turmoil ... born again Christians are currently facing tribulation with everyone else; however believers in Christ have His peace [John 16:33] that passes all understanding [Philippians 4:7]. We realize that we cannot trust the media, some churches, the political scene, or our failing culture; but we can trust our Savior. Regardless of the USA’s good economy and successes of President Trump; Americans [especially conservatives] are hounded and abused with dire proclamations of misery and negativity:
- Announcements that Christianity is no different than Marxism or communism. https://onenewsnow.com/church/2019/07/11/dire-warning-about-socialism-creeping-into-christianity
- False teachings from certain ‘churches’ the Pope announcing that atheists do not need to know Jesus to enter heaven and a personal relationship with Jesus is dangerous. https://www.americamagazine.org/faith/2018/04/19/was-pope-francis-right-tell-child-his-atheist-dad-may-be-heaven
- Christians as well as Jews are being persecuted worldwide. https://www.foxnews.com/world/christian-group-warns-of-sharply-rising-persecution-in-these-countries-in-2019
- Volcanoes, hurricanes, and earthquakes are stronger and more frequent. https://www.9news.com.au/world/bali-earthquake-western-australia-volcano-seismic-activity-ring-of-fire-news/473b2c9a-36ec-48a8-b33a-000c21c8f8e5
- Some churches have removed the masculine pronouns from God. https://pulpitandpen.org/2018/07/06/episcopalians-begin-to-remove-masculine-pronouns-for-god/
- Homosexual clergy is being increased and LBGTQ is being pushed everywhere worldwide. https://www.ucc.org/lgbt
- What public media or TV is not involved with Fake News? https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2019/07/09/how-were-social-media-platforms-so-unprepared-for-fake-news-and-foreign-influence/#130acb2445cb
- There are wars and rumors of wars. https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1068021/world-war-3-russia-iran-us-donald-trump-drills
- American college students are being deceived by socialistic, atheistic professors. https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/30/i-teach-my-college-students-lie-honestly-whoppers-its-good-them/?noredirect=on
- The proliferation of many genders; brain washing children to believe there are more ‘genders’ than boys and girls as God created. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8536495/muslim-parents-lgbt-lessons-protests/
- Some churches are preaching the diversity, prosperity culture a secular ‘gospel.’ They are not preaching the gospel message of salvation only in the Lord Jesus Christ. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/thabiti-anyabwile/secular-church-lessons-true-churches/
- The persecution of conservatives, Christians, President Trump and his family. https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/if-you-want-to-discuss-the-news-without-the-social-media-rage/
A final warning comes from the Apostle Paul in Romans 5:9 “Since, therefore, we have now been justified by His blood, much more shall we be saved by Him from the wrath of God.” If Christ returns today and you haven’t repented and trusted in Him, your time may soon be up. Even so, come Lord Jesus. [Luke 13:3; Revelation 1:3, 22:12, 20]
More here https://www.patheos.com/blogs/christiancrier/2015/07/27/top-7-bible-verses-about-gods-wrath/
Eight Fake Stories About Heaven
Jesus said, “I go to prepare a place for you. v6 I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. V11 This is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life and this life is in His Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life."
7-29-19, * -- Unfortunately, we hear fake stories about heaven; it’s no surprise that few believers feel excited about heaven. Heaven is real [Isaiah 6:3] God's word describes it in many ways and the Lord Messiah Jesus Christ is the ‘Door’ [John 10:9] to Heaven. We receive eternal life with Him solely because of God’s love and mercy based upon our repentance trusting on the blood Jesus shed on the cross and His forgiveness. [Luke 13:3] It’s His righteousness alone, applied to us, that saves us. If we had to depend on our own goodness to gain entrance to heaven, we would fall far short.
The apostle John wrote: “And this is the testimony that God gave us eternal life and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.” 1 John 5:11-12
- Heaven is Not Real - The Bible, our infallible source of truth, verifies that both heaven and hell do indeed exist. Jesus repeatedly promised eternal life to those who believe in Him and many times warned about the awful fate of hell. [Matthew 23:33; Luke 13:3; Revelation 21:8] There are those who say that the New Jerusalem was an allegory of God’s presence on the new earth.
- Heaven Consists Just the New Jerusalem - Saints of all the ages will dwell and enjoy the glorious New Jerusalem and the wonders of the new earth. The fact that the apostle describes it as the “new earth” indicates a similarity to the present one, only without the curse of sin. [Revelation 21:27] The apostle John described the New Jerusalem in detail it's not just a symbol; it is a real physical city of immense proportions – it’s a cube 1,500 miles in all directions. [Revelation 21:10-14, 17, 22:5] There will be a visible continuity with our current world. [Revelation 21:1, 22-27]
- Heaven will be Boring – That’s heresy; almighty God is not boring. In creation He made our taste buds, adrenaline, sex drives, the nerve endings that convey pleasure to our brains and wonderful animals. Are we so arrogant to imagine that human beings came up with the idea of joy & fun? Doesn't sound like sitting around on clouds. We will be in the Lord’s presence for all of eternity (1 Thess. 5:17) where we will find “fullness of joy.” [Psalm 16:11]
- We will be Solitary Saints Playing Harps Seated on Clouds - Scripture never paints a lonely and dull picture of our future paradise. The Lord promises that we will live forever with immortal bodies enjoying the beauty of the new earth while we live joyously in the most beautiful city imaginable. Isaiah 64:1-4
- Heaven will be an Endless Worship Service - When we see Jesus in all His glory fully realizing the price He paid for our salvation worship and thanksgiving will pour from us. However, the Lord has much more in mind as we will reign with Jesus after His return to earth. The Lord will assign a variety of activities during His thousand year reign on earth and then in the eternal state. (Rev. 5:9-10)
- We will be Angels Seeking Wings - Jesus said we would be “like angels in heaven” (Matt. 22:30), He made the comparison in terms of marriage. He never said we would become angels. The apostle Paul later said that we will “judge angels” someday (1 Cor. 6:3). I am not sure of all that implies, but it certainly distinguishes us from them. Many other passages clarify that angels and believers in many ways differ.
- Our Dreams Die When this Life Ends - The millennium and eternal state (heaven) will be the wondrous time of renewal and restoration that Jesus promises us in Matthew 19:27-29. Our dreams and aspirations in this life do not fade away when we stop breathing on this earth or are caught up to meet the Lord in the air. The earthly desires of our hearts that do not reach fulfillment in this life come to full fruition when we go to the Lord. (Matt. 19:27-29) Without an eternal perspective & understanding the reality that the best is yet to come we believe eternity with Jesus will be far better than anything this life has to offer.
- Apostle Peter Allows Entrance into Heaven Based Upon Our Good Works – Lie of the devil! No way can the best person on earth who has done many altruistic good deeds without being born again in Christ; earn eternal life. It's a free gift; the only requirement is repentance and faith in Jesus. [Ephesians 2:8-10] This fake story is the most fatal of all as it contradicts the clear teaching of God’s word. AFTER faith in Christ THEN we are enabled to do HIS good works earning crowns. [1 Corinthians 9:25-27; 1 Thessalonians 2:19; Philippians 4:1; 1 Timothy 4:7-8; 1 Peter 5:2-4; James 1:12]
A much, much better day is just ahead. Jesus is coming soon for His church to take us to the place He is preparing for us. All sorrows, tears, frustrations and death will forever end in eternity. Revelation 21:4
*Excerpted and adapted full report from Jonathan Brentner here
 Randy Alcorn ‘Heaven’ here
Horizon of Catastrophe
World's Heathen Rage; the Lord Has Them In Derision
"Why do the heathen rage & the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves & the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord & against His anointed. They say: 'Let us break their bands asunder & cast away their cords from us.' He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath & vex them in His sore displeasure. Yet have I set My king upon My holy hill of Zion [Israel]. I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me & I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance & the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the Lord with fear & rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest He be angry & ye perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him."
8-4-19, Attorney John Haller of Fellowship Bible Chapel in Columbus, Ohio explains the legal, moral and prophetic implications of the world today. We live at a time of extreme convergence and chaos. What we see in the world today - the main theme - is a rage against God. It has been happening in cultural matters like homosexuality - it is demonic. A RAGE against God's plan ... the attacks against Israel where God elected a nation and reveal Himself ... so much more in this message.
Seek truth. Ephesians 6:14-17
One hour 12 minute video here
2019: the Feast of Trumpets, September 30 to October 1
Rosh Hashanah the final, long and most significant trumpet blast; it’s called ‘the last trump’
Apostle Paul said, “I declare to you, brothers and sisters a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable and we will be changed.”
7-6-19, * -- God’s creation of the Sun & Moon cycles are very important. Science calls it a remarkable coincidence; the sizes and rotations, but we believers in the Lord God almighty know that the precision of the Lord’s design is impeccably ‘created’ for His purpose – earth’s seasons, our lives and the LORD’S FEASTS [Leviticus 23:1-2] that coincide with the earth’s cycles. The seven feasts are:
- Passover (Pesach) spring
- Unleavened Bread
- Weeks (Pentecost)
- Trumpets (Rosh HaShanah) begins fall feasts
- Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur)
- Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot)
Rosh HaShanah [the ‘Head of the year’ on Hebrew calendar Tishrei 1]. We believe the first four feasts have been fulfilled and Rosh HaShanah is coming up again on September 30, 2019 and a possible time for God’s trumpet call. [Jewish belief is that the resurrection of the dead will occur on Rosh HaShanah.]
Isaiah the son of Amoz said: “Thy dead shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. For, behold, the LORD cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity.” Isaiah 26:19, 21 The Lord said: “They shall be Mine on the day that I make them My jewels. I will spare them, as a man spares his own son who serves him.” Malachi 3:16-17; Matthew 24:3-8; Revelation 4:1
We believe that “The Feast of Trumpets” points to the Rapture of the church; the snatching away of God's children like Elijah [2 Kings 2:11] & Enoch [Genesis 5:24] were raptured. It’s the last great harvest [Revelation 7: 9-17].
Are we at the ‘doors’ [Mark 13:29] the time when the heavenly trumpet will be heard?
*Excerpted and adapted full original message here
Christians Should Boldly Speak God’s Good News That We May Save Some
The Apostle Paul said: “If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. V22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.”
8-2-19, As Bill Wilson of the Daily Jot explains: Christians cannot afford to ignore the world around us. When Christians are not engaged with their family, their community, their state, their country, everything goes the way of the world, not the way of the Word. Jesus said in Matthew 28:19-20, "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world." He said in Mark 16:15, "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." And in Matthew 5:16, "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." [Romans 10:13-15]
Christians are called to action; reporting on current events gives an opportunity to parallel Bible prophecy with events we see happening with our very eyes. [1 Peter 2:9; James 1:25]
Sharing God’s good news in the current day isn’t easy; we are often scorned and maligned. The Lord Jesus warned us that we’d be hated because He was hated. [Mark 13:13] Yet we must speak boldly as we attempt to ‘save some.’ [Romans 5:8; 2 Corinthians 4:8]
Bill Wilson, Daily Jot here: https://dailyjot.com/daily-jot
The Eternal Fact: Jesus Christ is Unique
Jesus said, v7 "Marvel not that I said ye must be born again. v34 He whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto Him. The Father loveth the Son and hath given all things into His hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him."
8-1-19, Billy Graham Archives* -- Currently, Christianity is being compared with other religions as never before. Some so-called Christian leaders even advocate the working out of a system of morals, ethics and religion that would bring together all the religions of the world.
It cannot be done. Jesus Christ is unique.
What did Christ bring into the world that had not appeared before?
The answer is that He - ONLY JESUS CHRIST - is the supreme manifestation of almighty God.
“God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself.” (2 Corinthians 5:19)
This is the eternal fact of God and WHO He is; it can only be found in King Jesus Christ. (Revelation 19:16-17)
Letter Oldest Christian Document Found 230s AD
"The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, Thou shalt preserve them from this generation forever."
7-11-19, The papyrus 'P.Bas. 2.43' has been in the possession of the University of Basel * for over 100 years. The letter has been dated to the 230s AD and is thus older than all previously known Christian documentary evidence from Roman Egypt. It describes day-to-day family matters; yet is unique in its own way: it provides valuable insights into the world of the first Christians in the Roman Empire, which is not recorded in any other historical source. John 1:1
The earliest Christians in the Roman Empire are usually portrayed as eccentrics who withdrew from the world and were threatened by persecution. This is countered by the contents this papyrus letter.
The letter in early third century indicates that Christians were living outside the cities in the Egyptian hinterland, where they held political leadership positions and did not differ from their pagan environment in their everyday lives. The document stands out from the mass of preserved letters of Greco-Roman Egypt by its concluding greeting formula:
After reporting on day-to-day family matters and asking for the best fish sauce as a souvenir, the letter writer uses the last line to express his wish that his brother will prosper “in the Lord.” The author uses the abbreviated form of the Christian phrase “I pray that you fare well ‘in the Lord’.” 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3
“The use of this abbreviation – known as a nomen sacrum in this context – leaves no doubt about the Christian beliefs of the letter writer,” says Sabine Huebner, Professor of Ancient History at the University of Basel.
“It is an exclusively Christian formula that we are familiar with from New Testament manuscripts.”
The name of the brother is also revealing, Huebner goes on to explain: “Paulus was an extremely rare name at that time and we may deduce that the parents mentioned in the letter were Christians and had named their son after the apostle as early as 200 AD.”
By means of extensive prosopographical  research, Huebner was able to trace the papyrus to the 230s AD. This makes the letter at least 40-50 years older than all other known Christian documentary letters worldwide.
The location of the papyrus was also successfully reconstructed: It comes from the village of Theadelphia in central Egypt and belongs to the famous Heroninus archive, the largest papyrus archive from Roman times. Titus 3:15; Revelation 22:21
 More here and here and here
Prophetic Times: Ad Hominem Redefining Truth
"Judgment is turned away backward, and justice stands afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter. Yes, truth fails; and he that departs from evil makes himself a prey."
7-30-19, * -- Have you ever noticed that when people in a discussion have no facts or logic to back up their argument, they often resort to name calling or labeling? When this happens, it is a sure sign that they are losing the argument. There’s a term describing this behavior: “ad hominem.” Webster’s definition:
"appealing to feelings or prejudices rather than intellect; marked by or being an attack on an opponent's character rather than by an answer to the contentions made."
These days it's exactly what people are doing when they cannot support their arguments and someone disagrees with them; an attack is made on a person's character. The result is a labeling of the most undesirable nature, such as bigot, racist, etc. It’s important that we know and understand this method of argument as it’s in the news daily.
The recent row between President Trump, Congressman Elijah Cummings (D-MD) & Al Sharpton [reverend**] is an excellent example. The president attacked Cummings for being in Congress a long time, yet his district has not seen any progress . Rather than defend the progress Cummings believes he's made in Baltimore, the strategy is to paint Trump as a racist and bigot [US govt advanced $16 billion under Pres Trump in 2018-Ed.]. The claim is based on fact that Cummings is black, as are most of those living in his district; the ad hominem immediately turned the discussion to racism and bigotry as the main issue.
Given the old adage that if you say a lie often enough, it becomes the truth, ad hominem arguments take a toll on their targets, especially in these days of 24/7 media. The uninformed, skeptical, cynical and suspicious will naturally gravitate toward what they want to believe rather [because they’re lazy or don’t really care about truth-Ed.] than check the true nature of the situation.
These are indeed prophetic times as truth is being redefined by ad hominem. Be aware. Seek the truth. Find what is acceptable unto the Lord. Proverbs 12:17-20; Ephesians 5:10; Romans 12:2
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Bill Wilson, Daily Jot here
**Al Sharpton bio here
 HUD Admin reports that in 2018 US govt under Pres Trump gave $16 billion to Baltimore. more here
Can You Be Both Patriot American and a Christian?
"A wise man will hear and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels."
7-29-19, Bill Wilson -- In 2011 Filmmaker Chris Pinto* appeared on radio and television shows lambasting David Barton of Wallbuilders** for misleading Christian Americans about the foundation of Christ as the cornerstone of this nation. While I am not a historian, it is of interest to me. It is a fact that this United States of America had predominantly Christian roots at its founding and its laws are based on the laws of the Bible.**
- In 1565, the Protestant French Huguenots, who came to what is now Florida to escape persecution, were martyred by Catholic Spanish troops.
- The 1606 Jamestown Charter from King James stated ”...in propagating of Christian Religion to such People, as yet live in Darkness and miserable Ignorance of the true Knowledge and Worship of God, and may in time bring the Infidels and Savages, living in those Parts, to human Civility, and to a settled and quiet Government...”
- Sixteen years later “The Mayflower Compact”  proclaimed: “Having undertaken, for the glory of God, and advancement of the Christian faith, and honor of our King and Country, a voyage to plant the first colony in the northern parts of Virginia...”
“Take heed that no man deceive you.” Matthew 24:4
On January 10, 1963, Florida Congressman A.S. Herlong, Jr. read into the Congressional Record  the 45 stated goals of communism from “The Naked Communist” by Cleon Skousen. Numbers 27-30 stated:
“27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch." 28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state." 29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis. 30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man".”
Rest assured that God WAS in control of forming this nation for His good purpose. You can be both a patriot and a Christian—the freedom of one confirms the other.
Source Daily Jot, Bill Wilson full original report here
*Chris Pinto refuted here
** Wallbuilders report here
 Mayflower Compact info here
 Communist Goals in Congressional Record here
Angel told Apostle John: "The ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind & shall give their power & strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb & the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of lords, & King of kings: they that are with Him are called, chosen & faithful. The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
7-28-19, John Haller's report today about homosexuals in US libraries ... Israel, world's demographics and the fact that the Muslim world is growing while non-Muslim nations are declining. He speaks of Mario Rivera who is a strong Christian scorned by the media for his faith and strong conservative values. Mosquitoes ... oh so much more here:
One hour ten minute
'Port of Beirut now Port of Hezbollah,' Israel's Ambasador Danon tells United Nations Security Council [UNSC]
7-23-19, JerPost -- Iran is smuggling arms to Hezbollah in Lebanon through the port of Beirut by exploiting “civilian maritime channels,” On July 23, 2019 Israel’s ambassador to the UN in New York, Danny Danon, warned the Security Council. He said: “Israel found that Iran and the Quds Force have begun to advance the exploitation of the civilian maritime channels, and specifically the Port of Beirut.”
7-26-19, One of the most enduring narratives pushed forth by the Alt-Media Community is that Russia is “allied” with Iran in spite of all the evidence suggesting that it’s actually much more closely aligned with “Israel” in an intimate strategic partnership that can best be described as “Putinyahu’s Rusrael“. Maria Khodynskaya-Golenischeva’s latest article for her country’s top think tank, the Valdai Club vehemently denied that there was ever any intention for Moscow to construct a so-called “Russia-Shia axis” ... her country militarily cooperates with both the Syrian armed opposition and even the Islamic Republic’s hated foes in “Israel” as part of its regional “balancing” act... it comes “primarily from the West”... her comment strongly implies that this interpretation of events is therefore disreputable and might have the ulterior motive of discrediting Russia. In any case, her words are the most authoritative confirmation yet that Russia is not, nor ever was or will be, in an “alliance” with Iran.
Russia and Turkey are becoming allies, overshadowing Israel ...
7-28-19, In the long term, a closer block of Russia-Syria-Iran-Turkey-Qatar may emerge, ... Israel enjoyed close relations with Turkey up until the mid-2000s, when things ...
Turkey begins receiving Russian missiles in challenge to U.S. and ...
7-12-19, The detention of U.S. consular staff in Turkey has also strained relations, along with disagreements over Iran, Venezuela and Middle East policy.
Why Russia pushing Iran OUT of the Syrian Civil War
7-2-19, IRAN may have played a key role in the Syrian Civil War – but Russia wants to remove their ally’s presence from the country...
This is what the LORD says: "See how the waters are rising from the north and becoming an overflowing torrent. They will overflow the land and its fullness, the cities and their inhabitants. The people will cry out, and all who dwell in the land will wail.
The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
Then one of the seven angels with the seven bowls came and told me, "Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters.
"Victory in Jesus!"
Sunday worship hymns, sing along!
In 1939 "Victory in Jesus" was written by E.M. Bartlett
Sang here by by The Peasall Sisters
Playlist of videos here
The Enemies Destroyed Themselves
2 Chronicles 20:20-22
In the Wilderness of Tekoa as the people of Judah and Jerusalem set out early in the morning, King Jehoshaphat stood up saying:
“Hear me, O people of Judah and Jerusalem. Believe in the LORD your God, and you will be upheld; believe in His prophets, and you will succeed.”
Then Jehoshaphat consulted with the people and appointed those who would sing to the LORD and praise the splendor of His holiness. As they went out before the army, they were singing:
“Give thanks to the LORD, for His loving devotion endures forever.”
The moment they began their shouts and praises, the LORD set ambushes against the men of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir who had come against Judah, and they were defeated.
2 Chronicles 20:15
Jesus said: Luke 12:39, 17:24-29, 34:36; Matt 24:36, 37-41, 42-51; John 14:1-3; 1 Thess 4:16-17, 5:4
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use