Israel Commemoration of 75th Anniversary of the Liberation of Germany's Nazi Concentration Camp 'Auschwitz' in Poland
Gaza Green houses looted - The Abomination of the Desolation
10-1-15, Zionism-Israel.com -- When Israel left the Gaza Strip one of the most telling symbol of the fiasco that Gaza is becoming, followed in short order by the explosive Islamic terror group Hamas parade that resulted in about 20 deaths.
The greenhouses were a symbol of ingenuity and hope for the future of Gaza was looted and destroyed. The Muslim aka Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qureia implored Palestinians to leave the structures intact. “These greenhouses are for the Palestinian people. We don’t want anyone to touch or harm anything that can be useful for our people.”
Everyone who hoped for the best for the future of the Palestinian people hoped to see in Gaza the beginnings of Palestinian national construction, akin to the Jewish construction that characterizes the Jewish re-settlement. The reality is a bitter disappointment, worse than the worst as Muslim Arab world want to save the Palestinians from chaos and self-destruction, but they only hate and try to destroy the Jewish state of Israel by launching rockets and digging terror tunnels. Living on the largess of generous nations.
Palestinians looted dozens of greenhouses, walking off with irrigation hoses, water pumps and plastic sheeting in a blow to fledgling efforts to reconstruct the Gaza Strip. More here from NBC
⚡⚡ Horrific Flooding in Israel: 4 Deaths ⚡⚡
1-6-20, YnetNews, Israel -- Strong showers and thunderstorms caused widespread flooding in central and northern Israel resulting in many residents requiring assistance of local emergency services.
- Ali Agbaria and son tried to cross an overflowing river but while the son managed to escape the 47-year-old was washed away by the current
- An elderly man drowned in a stream close to Binyamina.
- In the basement of a residential building flooded with rain water; an elevator had short circuited so the doors would not open becoming tomb for two people. Rescue efforts were made with the necessary use of scuba gear; however one of the two victims, a man in his 30s body was removed from water filled elevator around 3 p.m. and a woman's body was removed around 5 p.m.
Bible Reports Killing Jewish Newborns
"The midwives, fearing Hashem, did not do as the king of Egypt had told them; they let the boys live."
Israel: Abortion Rates on the Decline:
However, 18,000+ Killed in 2018
1-2-20, Although abortion has declined in the Jewish state it's still a blot against God's law as it's murder. Over 18,000 human lives were taken in the barbaric and brutal act of aborting human lives from their mother's womb.
The sad news is that legal abortions approved by Israel law in 2018 [the last year for which statistics have been collected] are still being done. The Health Ministry, who is responsible for supervising legal abortion procedures - said in its annual report - that there were 19,543 applications for abortions in 2018.
Abortion in Israel is permitted when approved by a committee then the Israeli government will pay for women to kill their unborn children in abortion under one of following clauses:
- The woman is younger than 17 years and older than 40
- the pregnancy was conceived under illegal circumstances (such as rape or statutory rape) in an incestuous relationship or outside of marriage
- the baby may have a physical or mental birth defect
- continuing the pregnancy may put the woman’s life in risk or damage her physically or mentally. Under these circumstances, the government has been paying for an abortion in women younger than 33 since 2014.
Israel's abortion rates rank second lowest out of 28 European countries. The number of illegal abortions in Israel was not estimated in the report. More here
God Knows the Unborn Child
Jeremiah 1:4-5 "The word of the LORD came to me, saying, 5"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;"
Exodus 21:22-23 "If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman's husband demands and the court allows."
Psalm 127:3 "Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from Him."
God Warned the Nations:
DON’T DIVIDE THE LAND OF ISRAEL
12-17-19, Presstv.com -- A Lebanese TV network has published what it reported to be a draft of US President Donald Trump’s controversial deal on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, which envisages the establishment of a “New Palestine,” with occupied Jerusalem al-Quds remaining under mostly Israeli control and Saudi Arabia replacing Jordan as custodian of Al-Aqsa Mosques. Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud says the Muslims/Arabs aka "Palestinians" in Israel should accept peace deal or 'shut up!' Reportedly, if:
- Israel rejects the deal, the US will end economic support for the regime.
- The Islamic terror group ruling Gaza "Hamas" and the PLO oppose the agreement, Washington will end all financial support it provides to Palestinians and prevent funding provided by other nations.
- The PLO accepts the plan and Hamas or the Islamic Jihad dismiss it, then the two groups would bear the responsibility of their decision.
- Any military confrontation between Israel and Hamas, the US will still support Israel.
- “The Day of the Lord is coming; surely it is near” — “Blow a trumpet in Zion, and sound and alarm on My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the Day of the Lord is coming; surely it is near.” (Joel 2:1)
- “Return to Me,” says the Lord — “‘Yet even now,’ declares the Lord, ‘return to Me with all your heart, and with fasting, weeping and mourning; and rend your heart and not your garments.’ Now return to the Lord your God for He is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness and relenting of evil.” (Joel 2:12-13).
- Do not divide the Land of Israel — In my message about the final chapter of the Book of Joel, I explained the warning to the nations that the Lord gives. I focused in particular on Joel 3:2 (which is 4:2 in the Hebrew Bible) in which the Lord says, “I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; and they have divided up My land.” The Bible is very clear: the Lord is going to judge all the nations for dividing up the Land of Israel. Let the United Nations and the United States and the European Union and the Palestinian Authority and the Israeli government itself be warned. More here
Chanukah aka Hanukkah: What's the Foundation for the Celebration? Dedication of the Jewish Temple in 165 BC
Chanukah is the story of a people rebelling against an oppressive tyranny – Jewish people. History reports the beginning when Alexander the Great conquered Syria, Egypt and Judea. Alexander was smart enough to let people pretty much go on observing their own religions and customs, but a successor of his, the Seleucid Greek King Antiochus IV in 165 B.C. began forbidding Jewish practices and enforced the worship of pagan gods. A Jewish Priest named Mattathias the Hasmonean took the first blow and his son, Judah “The Hammer” Maccabee, led the successful Maccabean revolt against the Seleucids. They cleaned out all the satanic stuff and rededicated the Temple in Jerusalem to God. They found that they were out of oil for their menorah lamp, but miraculously it burned for eight days. Chanukah, known also as The Festival of Lights, is celebrated for eight days and the ritual involves lighting an increasing number of candles each night to commemorate each day of the miracle. The independent state of Israel then lasted until the Romans took over in around 63 B.C [..snip]
Jewish parents keep their children happy by providing them with gifts for the eight days of Chanukah while Christian children enjoy Christmas. Celebrating Chanukah with his or her family allows a Jewish child to build up a store of lovely memories; never confusing Chanukah with Christmas. It’s a time for families to recount the glories of Jewish history and instill sweet memories in children making them proud to be Jewish. To let them know that we have our own great heroes.
*Excerpted and adapted full report from David A. Kaufman, the Yankee son of Stuart Kaufman, a commercial real estate lawyer in New York. He also does stand-up comedy and is a proud member of the Friars Club here More here
The Miracle - Chanukah - Hanukkah
Hanukkah for the year 2019 is celebrated/observed at sundown Sunday, December 22 ending at sundown on Monday, December 30. Hanukkah is an eight-day Jewish festival. ... They had no oil BUT GOD ... there was the miracle of Chanukah was that they lit the menorah with this oil for eight days—that the flame of selfless sacrifice blazed beyond a moment of truth, beyond a day of reckoning.
12-21-19, The Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu has broken many records ... following is a short bio:
11-22-19, Benjamin Netanyahu was born in Tel Aviv in 1949. In 1963 his family moved to the US when his father Benzion Netanyahu, a prominent historian and Zionist activist, was offered an academic post. At the age of 18, Benjamin returned to Israel, where he spent five distinguished years in the army where he was wounded on duty, serving as a captain in an elite commando unit, the Sayeret Matkal. He took part in a raid on Beirut's airport in 1968 and fought in the 1973 Middle East war. After his military service, PM Netanyahu went to university in the US earning a bachelor's and master's degrees at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Mr. Netanyahu setup an anti-terrorism institute in his brother, Jonathan Netanyahu's memory [killed in 1976 rescue in Entebbe, Uganda] in 1982 became Israel's deputy chief of mission in Washington. And in 1984 Benjamin Netanyahu was appointed Israel's permanent representative at the UN.
In 1988 he returned to Israel working in domestic politics, winning a seat for the Likud party in the Knesset (parliament) and becoming deputy foreign minister. He later became party chairman and in 1996, following the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin, he became Israel's first directly elected prime minister.
Despite having fiercely criticized the 1993 Oslo Accords between Israel and the Arabs/Muslims aka "Palestinians," Mr Netanyahu signed a deal handing over 80% of Hebron [land for peace against God’s will see Joel 3:2] to Muslims control and agreed to further withdrawals from Judea & Samaria aka West Bank.
He lost the office of PM in 1999 to Labour leader Ehud Barak, PM Netanyahu's former commander. Succeeded as Likud leader by Ariel Sharon. After Mr Sharon was elected prime minister in 2001 and in 2005 forcibly removed 9,000 Jews from Gaza, Mr Netanyahu had returned to government in 2003, first as foreign minister and then as finance minister; but he resigned in 2005 protesting the GAZA withdrawal [Joel 3:2]. PM Sharon suffered a massive stroke soon after the Gaza withdrawal and Benjamin won back leadership of Likud.
In March 2009 Benjamin won back the Prime Ministership. He agreed to an unprecedented 10-month freeze on Jewish homes aka "settlement" construction in the West Bank, enabling peace talks with Palestinians, but negotiations collapsed in late-2010. Although in 2009 he publicly announced his conditional acceptance of a Palestinian state alongside Israel, he later toughened his position, pledging 10 years later that such a state "will not be created, not like the one people are talking about. It won't happen."
In the past few years Prime Minister Netanyahu has been dogged by accusations of corruption and bribery; fancy gifts [cigars, champagne, etc] and positive media reports charges being announced in November 2019. The Prime Minister has denied all charges as the courts proceed; the spectacle of a trial threatens to bring ignominious closure to an extraordinary career. More here
Jersey City Shooting Six Dead Jews Targeted
12-11-19, ABCNews -- Security video confirms that a police shootout in Jersey City, New Jersey, with a pair of rifle-wielding suspects who allegedly killed a detective and three others was part of a rapid series of crimes, including a deliberate attack on a Jewish deli.
Antisemitism Tirade Victims Blamed
12-11-19, NJ, USA, Dov Hikind -- SHOCKING VIDEO: As Jewish bodies were still laying in cold blood after being murdered by terrorists in Jersey City, USA a rep of @AmericansAA captured spontaneous antisemitic tirades blaming Jews for their own murder and people cheering it on!
Israel Heads for Election #3 in 2019
12-11-19, UPI -- Israel heads for record third election. ... Benjamin Netanyahu, leader of the Likud Party, will remain prime minister as he had since the first election in April 2019. Under Israeli law, the Knesset needs least 61 of the 120 seats in the parliament to form government, but when the deadline passed an election was automatically called for March 2020.
Netanyahu Calls for Direct Vote
12-7-19, Bloomberg -- Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israelis should vote to elect the next government leader directly. Caretaker governments have been in charge since December, after two inconclusive elections ended with both Netanyahu and chief rival Benny Gantz failing to garner enough support for a parliamentary majority.
12-14-19, BBC, Corbin is out, Johnson is in having the majority in Parliament to push the necessary legislation through for Brexit. There's no reason to think that won't happen on schedule; by Jan 31, 2020. Johnson has guaranteed that the transition period will not be extended - creating a potential crunch point, in just over a year's time. Finally, PM Johnson has promised that after the transition period there will be no checks on goods moving within the UK between Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Shalom from Galilee, Israel!
Weekly Update on the Jewish State
“In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.”
12-5-19, * -- US NEWS magazine for the second consecutive year has ranked the Jewish state of Israel the 8th most powerful nation in the world. Amazing that such a small nation, with only 9.2 million people, that has been in a state of war since its birth only 72 years ago in 1948; to be so named. [Clearly supernatural blessing from God!]
Israel is still in a very uncertain political deadlock. Next week, we should know if and when there’ll be a third election this year. The indictment documents against Prime Minister Netanyahu were submitted to the speaker of the Knesset parliament and from what we know; it’ll be a very long trial with hundreds of witnesses.
The UN and EU are displaying a new level of hypocrisy against Israel this week. The annual UN resolution against Israel passed again although gaining unexpected defense from 13 nations. Five anti-Israel resolutions passed in the General Assembly in a full-day session connected to the United Nations’ “Palestine Day,” held on Nov. 29, 2019. However, they cannot discern difference between good and evil as no condemnation to the terror states of Iran and Lebanon: [2 Corinthians 4:4; Isaiah 5:20]
- In Iran: The current political unrest has seen the regime:
- Massacred over 450 people in Iran and many more in Iraq
- Injured more than 2,000 in Iran and many more in Iraq
- Detained at least 7,000 in Iran and many more in Iraq
- What was the response from the UN Human Rights Council?
- ZERO emergency sessions
- ZERO condemnations
- ZERO fact-finding missions
- What was the response from the UN Human Rights Council?
- The more shocking thing is that six European nations say they will join a fledgling financial system to bypass U.S. sanctions against Iran, challenging U.S. President Donald Trump days before he meets with NATO leaders in London.
- In a joint statement Belgium, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden said they are in the process of becoming shareholders of the Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges (INSTEX). Britain, France, and Germany launched INSTEX in January to enable companies to trade with Iran without using U.S. dollars or going through U.S. banks, thereby shielding such companies from U.S. sanctions.
In Turkey: On November 27, 2019, according to the Middle Eastern News Agency Al-Monitor, “Turkey signed an agreement with Libya’s internationally recognized government denoting new maritime boundaries between the two nations. The area spanning from southwest Turkey to northeast Libya cuts across a zone currently claimed by Greece and Cyprus, where plans for a future gas pipeline are in the works to link eastern Mediterranean gas fields with European markets...”
There’s no doubt that gas & oil of Israel’s region will become the reason for the upcoming regional war described in Ezekiel 38:5, 13 39:1-2. [And it'll not be Russia. More here ]
Joel 2:28; John 6:39-40; Acts 2:15-17; 1 Peter 1:20; James 5:3; Hebrews 1:2
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Amir Tsarfati, Behold Israel here https://mailchi.mp/beholdisrael/amirs-weekly-roundup-may-30-1005737?e=3ce763bf5a
Prime Minister Netanyahu recently said: “It is important for me to emphasize that the only ones who determine who the prime minister will be are Israeli voters. That is the essence of democracy.”
Unelected officials have launched show trial coups in the USA & Israel. Public confidence in this political lefty mafia is at an incredible all-time low. The voters are responding by rejecting their credibility. [..snip]
The media claims that Netanyahu is “inciting” against the judiciary; but he’s just saying what everyone knows - the system is corrupt. And it abuses its powers to go after the targets of its corruption.
The Right began its dominance of Israeli politics because most of the country loathes the corrupt system that the old socialists put into place to maintain control of the people and the country. They just don’t believe that there’s an alternative to the system. That’s what the indictment is about. [Just like in America the lefties proclaim they must impeach Donald Trump or else he'll be re-elected!]
Caroline Glick recently said: “the opposition stands on two planks – destroying Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and eternalizing the regime of Israel’s unelected bureaucrats."
And Netanyahu is making clear that it’s either him or the bureaucrats. The actual case or cases against Prime Minister Netanyahu, as against President Trump, are a joke.
They depend on media leaks, intimidation by political operatives within law enforcement and the judiciary, and a lot of hand-wringing about the moral downfall of the nation with very little evidence.
The centerpieces of the coup against Netanyahu, Cases 2000 & 4000, both claim that the Israeli leader undertook to support certain policies in exchange for favorable media coverage. Glick said: “Nobody ever heard of the concept that positive media coverage could be considered a bribe because in no country on the face of the planet is positive coverage considered a bribe because if positive coverage is considered a bribe, then journalism as a point of fact is a criminal enterprise.”
If the media providing positive coverage of politicians who support their agenda is a crime, every single politician and media boss would be in jail. That’s the selective prosecution part. And, as with the US President Trump, not only is the prosecution selective, but it invents new crimes in the process of selecting them.
- elected and unelected officials
- open and closed systems
- freedom and tyranny
- media power and people power
A coup[s] either ends with the defeat of the people or the plotters. As PM Netanyahu said, this comes down to the question of who determines who will run the country; the voters or the lawyers?
US Senators Sanders & Warren Wants Israel's US Aid to Go to the Gaza Islamic Terrorists
11-1-19, JewishJournal -- In recent days, US Sens Bernie Sanders of Vermont and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, along with Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana all have proclaimed their desire to use American aid of $3.8 billion annually in military assistance to the Jewish state of Israel to force policy changes by Israel. Sanders led the charge when he told the annual conference of the liberal ...
... Mideast policy group J Street earlier this week that he would tell Israel "it must fundamentally change your relationship to the people of Gaza” if it wants continued U.S. military support. He also said some of that money should go toward humanitarian aid to the people of Gaza that's controlled by Islamic terror group Hamas. Warren has been less specific, but she told J Street that if Israel proceeds with moves to annex parts of the West Bank, the United States “should make it clear that none of our aid should be used to support annexation.”
- One news agency reports that in Case 1000, Netanyahu will be indicted on charges of fraud and breach of trust.
- There are those in the Ministry who believe Case 2000 should be closed
- In Case 4000 not everyone agrees on the facts. Apparently some senior officials believe Netanyahu should be indicted for bribery.
The final decision will be made by Mandelblit and may publish the decision as soon as Thursday, 11-21-19.
Weekly Roundup: “Shalom from Tiberias, Israel!”
Apostle Paul wrote to Timothy: “These things command and teach. Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Till I come, give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.”
11-21-19, * -- Amir Tsarfati gives an update of events in his home the Jewish state of Israel from the Sea of Galilee:
“Now that the recent cycle of violence with the [Islamic terror group] Palestinian Islamic Jihad is over, with Israel having the upper hand beating Iran that tried its luck from the northern frontier. Iran had its Al Quds military forces near Damascus Syria launching four missiles towards the Israeli side of Mt. Hermon that were intercepted by Israel’s anti defense system, Iron Dome. This attack, likely retaliation to an Israeli undercover operation in Syria that hurt them badly [isn’t cleared for my publication].
U.S. President Trump Reverses 1978 US Pres Jimmy Carter & 2009 Barack Obama West Bank Policy
11-19-19, Breitbart -- Recently Sec of State Mike Pompeo announced that the U.S. reversed the policy of Presidents Carter & Obama, who declared Israeli settlements in Judea and Samaria (the “West Bank”) illegal. President Trump said, "Judea belongs to the Jews!"
Currently the biased, liberal, progressive media in Israel reported that US President Trump is keeping a distance from Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Claiming it’s because of his failure to secure victory in the past two Israeli elections. However, a few days ago the US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo shocked them all by declaring a major shift in US policy concerning the Israeli settlements in Judea and Samaria [aka 'West Bank'] he said: 'The US State Department will no longer consider Jewish homes in Judea & Samaria as illegal.' That crazy decision to count Jewish settlements in the heart of the Jewish biblical ancestral homeland was reached during the 1978 US Pres Jimmie Carter’s administration. This is why Prime Minister Netanyahu said: “I spoke on the phone with US President Donald Trump and told him that he had corrected a historic injustice. Somebody needed to say a simple truth, and President Trump did this, just as he did with the recognition of the Golan Heights and the moving of the US embassy to Jerusalem!”
Next month we will finally start our public reading of scripture on Facebook Live. We pray that many will attend these 30-minute broadcasts and as a result grow in their faith of the Lord Jesus Christ.
"Unto Thee lift I up mine eyes, O Thou that dwellest in the heavens. Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the LORD our God, until that He have mercy upon us. Have mercy upon us, O LORD, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt. Our soul is exceedingly filled with the scorning of those that are at ease, and with the contempt of the proud."
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Amir Tsarfati here
More from Times of Israel here
Israel's Homes for Jews in Judea & Samaria
aka 'West Bank' Does Not Violate Int'l Law
President Trump & USA Supports 'Settlements'
"Calling the establishment of civilian settlements inconsistent with international law has not advanced the cause of peace. The hard truth is that there will never be a judicial resolution to the conflict and arguments about who is right and who is wrong as a matter of international law will not bring peace."
Even though the US decision is largely symbolic; in a prepared statement Israel's Prime Minister Netanyahu said:
"This policy reflects a historical truth - that the Jewish people are not foreign colonialists in Judea and Samaria. In fact, we are called Jews because we are the people of Judea. The Trump Administration policy is also correct in stating that those who have categorically denied any legal basis for the settlements not only deny truth, history and the reality on the ground, they also set back the cause of peace, which can only be achieved through direct negotiations between the parties. Israel is deeply grateful to President Trump, Secretary Pompeo and the entire US administration for their steadfast position supporting truth and justice and calls upon all responsible countries who hope to advance peace to adopt a similar position."
The Obama administration allowed the UN to condemn Israel's homes in Judea & Samaria [settlements]. Israel rejects all United Nations' arguments regarding the illegality of the homes for Jews in Judea and Samaria. More here from CBN
The Population Density of Jewish State of Israel Compared to Muslim Neighbors
Israel: 1,022 people per mile
Iran: 30 people per mile
Jordan: 281 people per mile
In 1948 when the world acknowledged that the holy land of 'Palestine' was rightfully the land of the Jewish people, the surrounding Muslim nations objected and there was a war.
In the 1948 Arab-Israeli War Judea & Samaria were captured from the Jews and named 'West Bank.' In 1967 the Jews took it back. More here and here
The Last Hours of the Last Days
On the first Christian “Pentecost” Peter spoke to approximately one hundred and twenty disciples saying: “Men & brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake … Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that He was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of His resurrection.”
11-17-19, * --The world has been in the last days since the apostle Peter preached his sermon on the first Christian Pentecost  following the ascension of Jesus (Acts 1:11, 2:17) and current events seem to indicate that it is now down to the last hours of the last days; Islamic terror plays a big important part. Many dispute that America is even in the Bible; but we can see - before our very eyes - how she is much involved with end time prophecy as follows:
- Sept. 11, 2001, Islamic terrorists attacked the USA; US Pres. Bush could have pointed out that Islam divides the world into two parts: The Domain of the Faithful (Muslims) and the Domain of Those that Islam is at War [Jihad] With (all non-Muslims), but Pres. Bush chose to appease Islam, refer to Islam as a religion of peace, etc., because he didn’t want to alienate all Muslims. Pres. Obama followed by removing terms like “Islamic terrorists,” “jihad,” etc., from military training manuals; and he ordered the State Dept., Intelligence agencies and the FBI not to use those terms.
- From 2012-2018 US ally Islamic nation of Qatar gave over $1.1 billion to Islamic terror group Hamas in Gaza Strip. A Lebanese Al Akhbar newspaper claims Qatar will cease funding in 2020.
- On Oct 26, 2019 the US Military and Conan [a dog] cornered the ISIS terror leader Al-Baghdadi – Pres Trump said Baghdadi died like a dog, like a coward, whimpering and crying. In Islam dogs are considered to be unclean animals; clearly Pres Trump is not trying to appease Islam, he’s calling it like it is – Baghdadi was a brutal barbarian who raped, murdered many and enslaved women and children. Pres Trump is more astute than either Bush or Obama knowing that radical Muslim terrorists intend to establish a global Islamic caliphate with world dominance.
- Currently [Nov 2019] the Islamic Shiite nation of Iran has stepped up her enrichment of nuclear materials and could have a nuclear weapon in two to three months (one year at the most). Iran is in flames with protests in 53 cities. The people are against the regime foreign terror spending, perceived to be the cause of the deteriorating economic situation in Iran with gasoline rationing. The USA also is against Iran's participation in international terror and has sanctioned Iran heavily. More here from Clarion
- Russia and Iran are both building up their forces in Syria while Turkey is attacking the Kurds in Syria. [Ezekiel 38:2-3, 16]
- Ten Islamic nations [Daniel 2:40-45, Revelation 17:12] will form a coalition in their efforts to attack the Jewish state of Israel. [The European Union and USMCA are examples of regional trading blocs.] Also, a regional group of nations called the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN regional group) has just concluded a treaty with China and five other nations that covers one-third of the trade on earth.
- Politics: November 2019 two main parties in the Jewish state are in a standoff to create a new government, but there is one thing that they both agree on: Israel should annex the Jordan Valley and declare Israeli sovereignty over it.
- Pres Trump declared Jerusalem the capitol of Israel moving the US Embassy there and Israel’s right to the Golan Heights
- Prophecy fulfilled prosperity: Israel will be wealthy in the latter years and latter days (Ezek. 38:11-12).
- Israel has built a railroad, they are now building hotels and restaurants and they just voted to build a cable car to move 3,000 visitors per hour to the Wailing Wall below the Temple Mount. Here
- Large deposits of oil and natural gas have been discovered off the coast of Israel.
- Pres. Trump has convinced the EU to stop buying oil and natural gas from Russia and to start buying it from Israel. This will financially hurt Russia as Israel becomes richer.
- Jews returning to the Promised Land is a fulfillment of prophecy. [Psalm 107:2-3; Hosea 3:4-5, 6:1; Ezekiel 20:34; Isaiah 11:11-12, 43:5-6, 21, 66:8; Jeremiah 32:44]
- Israel’s currency the shekel has gained strongly against the dollar, while most major currencies have weakened against the US. Israel has gone from a wasteland in 1948 to the strongest currency in the world (should I add with cattle and goods, silver and gold).
11-18-19, Clarion -- Violent protests around the world rocked parts of Iran, Spain, Chile Hong Kong and Lebanon. Here are the latest updates: Barcelona Mayor Pleads for End to Violence The mayor of riot-stricken Barcelona pleaded Saturday for calm after violent protests by Catalan separatists rocked Spain's second largest city for a fifth consecutive night. "This cannot continue.
*Excerpted and adapted full original message from Daymond Duck here
 Hebrew Pentecost is a central & ancient feast of Judaism known as the Feast of Weeks, or Shavuot in Hebrew [Deuteronomy 16:9-10; Leviticus 23:15-21; Exodus 34:22-43]. Fifty days ["pentecost" Acts 2:1-13] after Jesus arose from the dead; the Christians also used the term for the event when the Holy Spirt came on them.More here
 Gog Magog not Russia here
- Jordan Cancels Lease with Israel
- Islamic Fire Jihad Encouraged by ISIS - World's wildfires increase
- Sanders & Warren Propose Giving Israel's Support to Terrorists
11-11-19, JewishJournal -- Bending to domestic pressure, including a protest on Oct. 19, 2018 that saw Jordanians take to the streets of Amman, Jordan’s King Abdullah II announced the end of a special arrangement that allowed Israel to lease two parcels of land inside the Jordanian kingdom along the southern border with Israel. The two enclaves al-Baqoura and al-Immor also known as the “Island of Peace” were part of the 1994 Wadi Araba agreement between the two countries. Israel's farmers will be permitted to harvest their wheat and other crops on the land. However, the gates have been padlocked so in the future, Israelis will need visas to enter. More from WashPost here
Elizabeth Warren Two States, Help Muslims [aka Palestinians]
11-5-19, SunSentinel -- Recently in Iowa, Massachusetts Senator Dem Elizabeth Warren was pressed about how she would deal with the Jewish State of Israel, she said: “Everything is on the table." [Would not elaborate.] She supports the two state so called 'solution.'
Both Joe Biden and Warren have pledged to reverse Pres Trump’s decision to cut off aid to the Palestinians. The question matters as a willingness to leverage aid to shift Israel’s policy is emerging as a litmus test for Democrats. Some on the left insist that aid be used to pressure Israel, while moderates say that’s a step too far.
Bernie Sanders Proposes Taking Money From Israel, Giving
10-31-19, ClarionProject -- Presidential hopeful, Vermont's Dem Bernie Sanders recently said that part of the money that America gives to its ally Israel [the ONLY free nation in the Middle East] should be diverted to Gaza [a U.S.-designated terrorist organization, Hamas, that is a duly elected government of Gaza]. Sanders said, "My solution is, to Israel, if you want military aid you’re going to have to fundamentally change your relationship to the people of Gaza. I would say that some of the $3.8 billion should go right now to humanitarian aid in Gaza.”
11-6-19, FreeBeacon -- ISIS has released posters that include text: The recent November 2019, poster #4 reads: "Ignite fires in the forests of America, France, Britain, and Germany, for they are painful to them." In April 2019, the agency that tracks radical Islamic terror, the Middle East Media Research Institute reported that the first poster in the ISIS series the text reads: ‘Oh monotheists [followers of ISIS], ignite fires in the forests and fields, and we are addressing especially those who live in Europe and America.."
World's Wildfires, November 2019?
- US National Interagency Fire Center - 11-15-19, NationalInteragencyWildfire Report - Firefighters work on five large fires: California, Colorado, Kansas and Utah. Acres: 4,563,078. More here
- Europe’s 2019 wildfires already exceed last year’s blazes - 7-4-19, Earthi.space -- The European Union’s joint research center wildfire acreage: 618,000 acres (250,000 hectares) more than in the whole of 2018. Although 90% of all wildfires are human caused - many are blaming lightning and climate change...
- Australia fires could be out of control for months - 11-12-19, Guardian -- World Europe US Americas Asia Australia ... The current fires in NSW cover four times the land area that burned during the whole of 2018. There are suspicions a fire in the northern Sydney suburb of Turramurra may have been deliberately lit. There are also fires in Western Australia, South Australia and the Northern Territory.
- Interesting no wildfires reported in Africa [here] or Russia here
- Posters of Islamic fire jihad began January 2019 here
The Jewish State of Israel Will be Spared
"In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to My inheritance, My people Israel, because they scattered My people among the nations and divided up my land."
11-15-19, As the Islamic terrorists once again attack the Jewish State of Israel; we must be at peace knowing almighty God will protect her. There certainly has been many periods of punishment, but in the end she will be saved.
See Deuteronomy 33:29; Isaiah 44:23, 48:20; Joel 3:16
In the Bible's Old Testament, we realize that Psalm 83 is more than a prayer or a plea to God for vengeance on Israel’s enemies; it reveals that there are enemy nations that want to destroy the Jewish people. This psalm, however, was not written during a time of war ... it was written during a time of great prosperity, liberty and peace by King David's worship leader, Asaph, some 3000 years ago:
“O God, do not remain silent; do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God. See how Your enemies growl,
how Your foes rear their heads.” Psalm 83:1–2
Gaza & Israel Cease Fire Foiled Again
Two Rockets Fired into Beersheba
This Is How Israel Will Defend Itself From A Full-Blown
11-1-19, BusinessInsider -- While Israel's system strives to be fully comprehensive in its defense, if any of Iran's rockets were strapped with a nuclear device — or if Iran could hand deliver a device into Israel — none of this preparation would mean much at all.
Netanyahu Publicly Warns of Pre-Emptive Strikes on Iran
10-10-19, TruNews -- During a memorial ceremony for the 1973 Yom Kippur War, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu publicly acknowledged he is considering a pre-emptive strike against Iran’s cruise missile batteries. He invoked the 1973 Yom Kippur War saying:
“Iran threatens to wipe us off the map. She says explicitly: ‘Israel will disappear.' Time and again, she tries to attack us, so we must stand ready to protect ourselves from the danger. ... We always remember and apply the basic rule that guides us: Israel will defend itself, on its own, in the face of every threat. The IDF is prepared to advance any threat, defend and attack, with its overwhelming power. Weapon power and strength. This is the great spirit that has led us to the Yom Kippur War generation. "
Unidentified Source Said Netanyahu Said, 'Trump can’t be counted on to act against Iran'
11-1-19, TimesofIsrael -- Recently in a closed door session of Israel's cabinet, reportedly Prime Minister Netanyahu said the Jewish state cannot depend on Pres Trump to act against Iran until the US general elections in November 2020. Israel would have to deal with Iran on its own. Israel has the capability to defend herself; far more now to deliver a devastating blow to potential enemies than in the past. Hesbollah and Iran might remember the devastating blow Israel administered to Lebanon in 2018 and now Israel has improved military capability.
Maybe Israel can replace the US in securing Kurdish nationalism. Any connection between Netanyahu & Pres Trump alienates Democrats because both men are already alienated from the Democrats. Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capitol in 2017 & the Golan Heights as sovereign Israeli territory in March 2019 were both opposed by the Democrats. Pres Trump’s decision on the Syria withdrawal gives Israel the green light to have a more active role in the Middle East than it has had in the past. Pres Trump doesn’t pressure Israel to do anything against its own interests. He is either supportive or indifferent.
For Peace Israel Gave Muslims Gaza
When There Is No Peace
The Lord said, “They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of My people slightly, saying, 'Peace, peace; when there is no peace'.”
11-11-19, Henry Morris, PhD -- This indictment by the prophet Jeremiah of the false prophets of his day could easily find a parallel today. The charge was repeated (8:11), so Jeremiah evidently considered it important. The prophet Ezekiel later leveled almost the same indictment against the false prophets of his time: “They have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace” (Ezekiel 13:10).
Almost every person would prefer to live in peace, of course. The word itself has become almost an ironic cliché. Our annual observance of Veterans Day (originally called Armistice Day) wistfully expresses the hope that when the current war is settled, it will be the final war, and thenceforth there will be “peace, peace.” The word “armistice” is from the Latin and means “arms standing still.” [Ezekiel 13:16]
But there is no real peace; there were numerous wars back during Babylonian times and Roman times and medieval times and all times! Even today there are dozens of small “wars and rumours of wars” going on in any given year (Matthew 24:6) and will continue to be so until Christ, the “Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9:6), comes back to “speak peace unto the heathen” and to establish His kingdom of peace “even to the ends of the earth” (Zechariah 9:10).
In the meantime, James reminds us of our personal guilt: “From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?” (James 4:1). And Paul exhorts: “Finally, brethren, . . . be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you” (2 Corinthians 13:11). Source
#1 Islamic Terrorist of Islamic State Killed By US
#2 Islamic Terrorist of Islamic Jihad Killed by Israel
What's the difference?
10-27-19, Guardian.com -- Islamic terror group ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, committed suicide with three of his children when cornered in his safehouse in Syria. Worldwide Islamic terror criminals are being hunted - by the USA, France, UK, Russia and Israel kills them also NATO-led international involvement in "War on Terror"since 2001:
Rockets Rain On Gaza And Israel After Israeli Airstrike Kill Terror Leader Bahaa Abu el-Atta
11-12-19, KPBS.org -- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu said of the terror leader, Bahaa Abu el-Atta killed today, "He was a ticking bomb." Militants in Gaza …Hamas, the Islamist group that controls Gaza, condemned the killing saying the move represented a "dangerous escalation and a continuation of the Israeli aggression and terrorism against the Palestinian people and resistance." More here
Why Did Israel Kill Baha Abu Al-Ata? Same Reason the USA killed alBagdadi!
11-12-19, YeshivaWorld -- The terrorist leader of 'Islamic Jihad' Baha Abu al-Ata was funded by Iran, and was behind several attacks on Israel this year.
The Israeli military said: “We just targeted Islamic Jihad commander in Gaza, Baha Abu Al Atta.” It struck a Gaza City house, targeting the commander of the Islamic Jihad group in a resumption of pinpointed killing. The airstrike damaged the half of the second and most of the third floors of a house in the Shejaeya neighborhood east of the city. More here from Ynet News
Gaza Arabs [Mjslims] aka Palestinians
In 2005, Israel withdrew and forcibly removed its 9,000 Jewish citizens from Gaza. A group of Jewish American donors came together to ensure that the famed Israeli greenhouses that produced $200 million of produce per year would not go to waste.
The greenhouses were purchased for $14 million – much of it provided by the Gates Foundation - and turned over to Gaza Arabs. But within hours of the withdrawal, many of the buildings had been damaged beyond repair. Terrorists and looters stripped them of their piping and electronic equipment and tore down their walls. More here
The Apostle Paul said, "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. For I am now ready to be offered and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord Jesus, the righteous Judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing."
11-10-19, This week's prophecy update by John Haller is chock full of the world's news ... Islam, Israel, Homosexuality, Turkey, Syria, Germany, Iran... The world is bound up in a plethora of problems; and while it seems that confusion abounds, that confusion only exists in the mind of men who do not seek the wisdom of God. Instead they choose to supplant His Word for their own arrogant and prideful aspirations in their feeble pursuit of dominance and power.
Regardless of how tangled and bound up world events seem, they will unfurl and unfold just as God has planned eventually proclaiming the sovereignty of our Lord Jesus Christ and His protection of the Jewish state of Israel. Ezekie 37:21
One hour 17 min video on You Tube here
on Facebook here
Golden Report here:
Prophecy Update: What Is the Future of Israel?
Does She have Hope for Survival?
"God built His sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth which He hath established forever."
11-9-19, * -- The Jewish nation of Israel is tiny; smaller than the US state of New Jersey. [Israel's land is approximately 8,019 sq mi, including 172 sq mi of inland water] with appx 8 million occupants. She's trying to exist in an area of the Middle East surrounded by 22 enemy Islamic nations [Iran alone is appx 636,000 sq miles] of over 300 million people who're determined to destroy it.
However, the nation of Israel will continue to exist forever; it matters little how many people want to destroy it.
The Holy Bible explains God’s plan for the Jewish State of Israel and it’s quite a different picture than what the world seems to believe; end time Bible expert’s opinions  follow:
… Israel’s remnant of the Jews who remain alive will look at Him whom they have pierced their Messiah the Lord Jesus Christ, they will mourn for Him as one who mourns for an only son. [Romans 11:25] All the cursing of the Jews will turn to blessing; they will become exactly what God created them to do, which is to be kings, priests representatives of the Lord Jesus.
… There will be a concluding Arab-Israeli War prophesied in Psalm 83:2 followed by the Gog and Magog Invasion of Ezekiel 38:1 & 39:2 both of those would be predominately Islamic coalition of nations coming against Israel. Apparently a genocide will take place of two-thirds of the Jews will be cut off; but, a faithful remnant of a third of the Jews will survive. Zechariah 13:8
... After the Christian Church is taken out at the Rapture, Israel is going to undergo severe persecutions. Luke 17:34-37; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
… From a pre-Rapture view, Israel is going to become more and more hated and more and more isolated she will have no friends not even the USA who has been forcing Israel to do things that they don't want to do ... like giving up God’s land when HE directly said that no one is to force them to relinquish [Genesis 26:2-3]. Zechariah 12:1-3 says Jerusalem will become a cup of trembling and a burdensome stone to the whole world, and certainly we see that developing. [See also Zech 14:2]
The Jewish nation will serve as the prime nation of the world and through it all God's blessings will flow to the other nations.
This is why God’s word says:
"…Let us go with you, for we know that God is with you!"
 Experts: Nathan Jones, Jobe Martin, Andy Woods, Gary Fisher, Bill Salus, Don McGee, Terry James, Ed Hindson, David Reagan
*Excerpted and adapted full original report here
Weekly Update From Israel’s Amir Tsarfati’s ‘Behold Israel’
The Lord God said to Ezekiel, “Set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: v55Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: 6Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.”
11-7-19, * --Major developments related to the prophetic changes in the Middle East this week.
- Israel’s largest gas field, Leviathan, is about to become “hot”, as the giant rig is now completed. By the end of the year, it will start flowing oil towards Egypt, Israel, and Jordan. Recently Tel Aviv-listed gas company Delek Group and Texas-based Noble Energy announced a $520 million deal to acquire the Eastern Mediterranean Gas Co. (EMG) gas pipeline. Their Egyptian partner, Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company (EGAS), paid $150 million, while Delek and Noble who are the majority stakeholders in the Israeli natural gas fields, Tamar and Leviathan covered the rest. This deal gives the three companies a 39% stake in the pipeline and a way to import gas from Israel to Egypt and beyond.
- Syria: Russia is very frustrated that President Trump isn't evacuating his troops from the Syrian gas and oil fields east of the Euphrates. Pres Trump indicated the successful operation to eliminate al-Baghdadi, that he wanted US oil companies to manage the residual Syrian oil and gas fields. ExxonMobil was specifically mentioned, if such an arrangement were executed, it would probably be performed by a service sector firm, especially one of the mid-size firms, working with Kurdish authorities.
- Turkey’s Erdogan is angry that he can’t find gas or oil in his territorial waters; thus, he invaded into the waters of the Greek side of Cyprus, and that has caused the Cyprian drilling efforts to come to a halt.
- Lebanon has become very unstable financially and politically; thus, oil and gas companies are afraid to sign deals to explore gas and oil there, leaving Israel as the BIG winner in the region. Not only will Israel be the country to receive the gas, but now they can cut new deals.
- Karish natural gas field off Israel’s shore is significantly larger than initially believed. Greek gas producer Energean said that the appraisal of the Karish North discovery in the Mediterranean adds to the 2.4 trillion cubic feet of natural gas discovered at Karish and Tanin fields. They believe it’s an additional 0.9 trillion cubic feet!
As an Israeli, I am a bit concerned that we aren’t out of the political mess yet, even after two lengthy and costly elections. The prospect of a third election is becoming more and more realistic, and unless something super dramatic happens, even a third round of elections won't solve the problem. I guess the collapse of all of the allegations against Netanyahu could be the only miracle to bring about an end to this saga. That being said, as a Bible believer and a lover of the prophetic portion of God’s Word, I receive these rapid changes in the Middle East as nothing short of sheer excitement and joy that the redemption of our bodies from this world is very close.
The Lord God said, “Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them. After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.” Ezekiel 38:7-9
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Amir Tsarfati here See 36 min Video here
- sad, John 14:1
- have sinned, Psalm 51:1
- facing danger, Psalm 91:1
- faith needs stimulation, Hebrews 11:1
- alone and sad, Psalm 23:1
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use