Eighth warmest spring and hottest July on record for the contiguous United States. Above & Lower Average Temperatures
From Weather.Com USA Odd Weather: July 2017
7-30-17, Weather.com -- Meteorologist Ari Sarsalari details the odd weather occurrences happening in July 2017; rainfall extremes, strange tropical cyclone interactions and out-of-season conditions - and there are more to come:
1. Harrisburg, PA: Rain Event That Had a 0.1-Percent Chance of Happening On the evening of July 23, 2017 Harrisburg International Airport received 4.27 inches of rain in a single hour, from 5:56 to 6:56 p.m. EDT. A rainfall event of this magnitude in Harrisburg - according to NOAA - has just a 0.1-percent chance of happening in a given year.
2. Los Angeles, CA: A Rarity in 140 Years of Records - On July 24, 2017 trace of rain was recorded in downtown Los Angeles. A rare event for that calendar day and the month of July in general. Only three other times in history has any rain been observed there on July 24. A trace was also recorded on July 24 in 1954, 1941 and 1910.
3. Pacific Ocean: The "Fujiwhara" effect in the Pacific Ocean is an uncommon event where two areas of low pressure interact due to their close proximity and then rotate about each other. Typhoon Noru and the former Tropical Storm Kulap have already performed the Fujiwhara dance in the western Pacific. A single Fujiwhara event isn't all that unusual in a given year, but having this occur twice in a matter of days is. 
4. Seattle WA: July is typically the driest month of the year in Seattle. However, July 2017 has a chance to enter the record books for Sea-Tac airport. No measurable rain has been observed through July 29th [43 days], and none is in the forecast through the foreseeable future. Seattle has had only 10 other months without measurable precipitation in records dating to 1894, most recently in July 2013 and August 2012.
5. New England USA: At 1 p.m. EDT, Boston was just 58 degrees with light rain and winds gusting to 26 mph. The daily record low for July 24 is 54 degrees. In Worcester, Massachusetts, was 53 degrees with light rain and gusty winds.
6. The South: Cold front passages are rare occurrence in the South during mid-summer. Dew points in parts of the Southeast dropped into the 50s and 60s, when normally it's in the 70s. High temperatures also retreated into the 80s for a few days.
7. South Florida: Stifling hot even with twice average rainfall. July is on track to be the warmest month on record for Miami. The number of nights that Miami has failed to fall below 81 degrees stands at 23 through July 29. With daytime temps [the exception of one day] every day in July has peaked over 90 degrees.
Utah and Nevada in June 2017:
Record breaking highs and low temps.
Sunday heat breaks Utah records - The Salt Lake Tribune
It's not just warm out there in Utah — it's record-breaking. High temperatures broke or tied records Sunday in 10 cities in Utah, ... seen in mid- to late June, ...
Las Vegas Ties Record High Temperature of 117 Degrees Nevada News
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Las Vegas has tied its record high temperature of 117 degrees as a weather system continues to bring scorching heat to the Southwest.
 The Rare Fujiwhara Effect
Online Bible here
1 John 5:13
7-8-21-21, Israel has only 8000 square miles of land - the Muslims have 5 million. Yet, they also want the Jews land. Of all the nations of the world, the Lord chose the descendants of Jacob [Jews], not Ishmael [Muslims], to be His covenant people - the descendants of Abraham and wife Sarah. (Genesis 17:19-21; Malachi 1:1–5).
✝️ 6-8-20, Jesus is God; He came to save sinners. “For He [Jesus] Whom God sent speaks the words of God: The Father loves the Son & has given all things into His hand. He that believs on the Son hath everlasting life & they that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on them.” John 3:34-36
✝️ 6-7-20, The Lord □ Jesus spoke from the cross first of forgiveness, salvation then of His Mother's care into John's hands. He spoke of being forsaken & then triumph as His task as human was complete shedding His perfect blood for the forgiveness of sins to all who repent believing in Him. His body was thirsty. And last of His reunion with the Father. Matthew 27:46; Luke 23:34, 43, 46; John 19:26-28, 30; Mark 15:34
✝️ 5-7-20, Sins □ Jesus Harshly Condemns; He said, “God knows our hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. V9 For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” [Pride] Luke 16:15, 18:9-14; Hebrews 1:8-9
Terrific Free Bible App for Cell Phone here
Read the Bible
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
17 U.S. Code § 107
Law for "Fair Use"