Luke 2:11, 13:3, 24:6;
John 14:6, Titus 2:13:
Revelation 19:11, 22:20
Psalm 33:12; John 14:6; Romans 5:8;
1 John 5:13 Online Bible here
God created everyone and everything for HIS pleasure. We must worship and
obey HIM! John 14:15; Revelation 4:11;
Psalm 95:6; Ezra 3:11
Cheryl Mills & Heather Samuelson's Laptops Not Destroyed - Clinton's Server has been hacked by at least five Foreign Intelligence Agencies
11-2-16, Fox News Channel's Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI revealing five important new pieces of information:
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
4. Sources within the FBI have told Baier that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.
5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it. More here: www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html
Hillary Clinton's Email Lawyers:
Cheryl Mills & Heather Samuelson's Given Immunity
Oct 8, 2016, Natl Review - The more information that drips out about the Clinton e-mail investigation, the more we learn that two key subjects, Hillary confidants Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson, got extraordinarily special treatment — concessions that would never be given to subjects in a normal investigation. The primary reason for this is that the Obama Justice Department was never going to charge Hillary Clinton and her accomplices with crimes. More here:
Note: As a result of the limited immunity deals to top aides, including Cheryl Mills & Heather Samuelson, the Justice Dept had tentatively agreed that the FBI would destroy those laptops after a narrow review. We are told definitively that has not happened. Those devices are currently in the FBI field office here in Washington, D.C. and are being examined. Also any immunity deal is null and void if any subject lied at any point in the investigation. http://www.nationalreview.com/article/440853/hillary-clinton-email-lawyers-cheryl-mills-heather-samuelsons-problematic
DOJ told FBI to destroy Heather &
Cheryl's Laptops - but they didn't
Report: Clinton aides' laptops not destroyed
WND.com, 11-2-16, -- A report that FBI agents tasked with destroying the laptop computers of Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and ex-campaign staffer Heather Samuelson, as part of ...
FBI destroyed laptop belonging to Cheryl Mills after time-limited search
Oct 3, 2016 - There were side deals to the immunity agreements with Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson, two of Hillary Clinton's attorneys investigated by ...
Big Question ... WHO will be indicted?
My guess it won't be Mrs Clinton ...
Online Bible here
1 John 5:13
✝️🙏🏻 Thank You, Jesus for the peace only You can provide.
Every Eye Shall See Jesus
Revelation 1:7; Daniel 7:13; Matthew 24:30
7-8-21-21, Israel has only 8000 square miles of land - the Muslims have 5 million. Yet, they also want the Jews land. Of all the nations of the world, the Lord chose the descendants of Jacob [Jews], not Ishmael [Muslims], to be His covenant people - the descendants of Abraham and wife Sarah. (Genesis 17:19-21; Malachi 1:1–5).
✝️ 6-8-20, Jesus is God; He came to save sinners. “For He [Jesus] Whom God sent speaks the words of God: The Father loves the Son & has given all things into His hand. He that believs on the Son hath everlasting life & they that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on them.” John 3:34-36
✝️ 6-7-20, The Lord □ Jesus spoke from the cross first of forgiveness, salvation then of His Mother's care into John's hands. He spoke of being forsaken & then triumph as His task as human was complete shedding His perfect blood for the forgiveness of sins to all who repent believing in Him. His body was thirsty. And last of His reunion with the Father. Matthew 27:46; Luke 23:34, 43, 46; John 19:26-28, 30; Mark 15:34
✝️ 5-7-20, Sins □ Jesus Harshly Condemns; He said, “God knows our hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. V9 For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” [Pride] Luke 16:15, 18:9-14; Hebrews 1:8-9
Terrific Free Bible App for Cell Phone here
Read the Bible
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
U.S. Title 17 Code § 107
Section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law. "Fair Use Notice"
Images and videos on this site may contain copyrighted material. That are made available for educational purposes only.