Elizabeth Warren Two States, Help Muslims [aka Palestinians]
11-5-19, SunSentinel -- Recently in Iowa, Massachusetts Senator Dem Elizabeth Warren was pressed about how she would deal with the Jewish State of Israel, she said: “Everything is on the table." [Would not elaborate.] She supports the two state so called 'solution.'
Both Joe Biden and Warren have pledged to reverse Pres Trump’s decision to cut off aid to the Palestinians. The question matters as a willingness to leverage aid to shift Israel’s policy is emerging as a litmus test for Democrats. Some on the left insist that aid be used to pressure Israel, while moderates say that’s a step too far.
Bernie Sanders Proposes Taking Money From Israel, Giving
10-31-19, ClarionProject -- Presidential hopeful, Vermont's Dem Bernie Sanders recently said that part of the money that America gives to its ally Israel [the ONLY free nation in the Middle East] should be diverted to Gaza [a U.S.-designated terrorist organization, Hamas, that is a duly elected government of Gaza]. Sanders said, "My solution is, to Israel, if you want military aid you’re going to have to fundamentally change your relationship to the people of Gaza. I would say that some of the $3.8 billion should go right now to humanitarian aid in Gaza.”
11-6-19, FreeBeacon -- ISIS has released posters that include text: The recent November 2019, poster #4 reads: "Ignite fires in the forests of America, France, Britain, and Germany, for they are painful to them." In April 2019, the agency that tracks radical Islamic terror, the Middle East Media Research Institute reported that the first poster in the ISIS series the text reads: ‘Oh monotheists [followers of ISIS], ignite fires in the forests and fields, and we are addressing especially those who live in Europe and America.."
World's Wildfires, November 2019?
- US National Interagency Fire Center - 11-15-19, NationalInteragencyWildfire Report - Firefighters work on five large fires: California, Colorado, Kansas and Utah. Acres: 4,563,078. More here
- Europe’s 2019 wildfires already exceed last year’s blazes - 7-4-19, Earthi.space -- The European Union’s joint research center wildfire acreage: 618,000 acres (250,000 hectares) more than in the whole of 2018. Although 90% of all wildfires are human caused - many are blaming lightning and climate change...
- Australia fires could be out of control for months - 11-12-19, Guardian -- World Europe US Americas Asia Australia ... The current fires in NSW cover four times the land area that burned during the whole of 2018. There are suspicions a fire in the northern Sydney suburb of Turramurra may have been deliberately lit. There are also fires in Western Australia, South Australia and the Northern Territory.
- Interesting no wildfires reported in Africa [here] or Russia here
- Posters of Islamic fire jihad began January 2019 here
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
17 U.S. Code § 107
Law for "Fair Use"