4) Ezekiel 47:11-12 Yet its swamps and marshes will not be healed; they will be left for salt. All kinds of trees providing food will grow along both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. Each month they will bear fresh fruit because the water comes from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be used for food and their leaves for medicine.
5) Isaiah 38:21; 2 Kings 20:7 Isaiah had said to Hezekiah’s servants, “Make an ointment from figs and spread it over the boil, and Hezekiah will recover.”
6) Jeremiah 51:8 But suddenly Babylon, too, has fallen. Weep for her. Give her medicine. Perhaps she can yet be healed.
7) Psalm 103:2-3 Bless the Lord, my soul, and never forget any of his benefits: He continues to forgive all your sins, he continues to heal all your diseases.
8) Revelation 22:2 It flowed down the center of the main street. On each side of the river grew a tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, with a fresh crop each month. The leaves were used for medicine to heal the nations.
9)Proverbs 17:22 A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
NCAA announces all basketball tournaments, including March Madness College Basketball ...
3-11-20, NBCNews -- Sadly the NCAA [college basketball in the USA] announced that the upcoming "March 2020 Madness" basketball tournaments will severely restrict attendance to only "essential staff and limited family" due to the coronavirus outbreak. Spokesman said they will continue to monitor and make adjustments as needed.
3-23-20, The risen Christ hid Himself from Cleopas and friend as they walked to Emmaus. He ultimately did reveal Himself to over 5000 people. Yes, for any scoffers, Jesus did rise from death and is alive forevermore. He alone can save us from our sin; thank You, Lord, Hallelujah! Luke 24:13; Mark 16:12-13
The Lord God created all living things for His pleasure [Genesis 1:28; Colossians 1:16]. Amazing that so many people refuse to obey Him. God said we must repent or perish [Luke 13:3]. He is the potter we are nothing but a lump of dirt. Isaiah 64:8; Jeremiah 18:6; Lamentations 4:2. [Hymn: 'Have Thine Own Way, Lord' here: https://bit.ly/2TYOoQZ ]
Salvation? Luke 13:3; Titus 2:13, Revelation 19:11
1-24-20, Another historical act by this PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP - personally speaks at the Washington DC annual 'March for Life.' There was a time in Pres Trump's past when he was uninformed and supported 'a woman's right to choose' killing her child. But then he became educated on this issue and now supports the 'CHILD'S right to LIVE!'
Sixteen min video here
The Bible at the click of a button: when you’re:
Terrific Free Bible App for Cell Phone here
Read the Bible
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use