Guide to Winter Flu Prevention:
11-14-20, GoodNewsNetwork* -- With a uniquely different flu season approaching, there’s never been a better time to alter your diet so it can fortify your immune system—and there are four micronutrients proven to do this.
1. Vitamin D has been undeniably shown to reduce acute respiratory tract infections, while potentially also including COVID-19. The blood-circulating metabolite of vitamin D, 25-hydroxyvitamin D, “supports induction of antimicrobial peptides in response to both viral and bacterial stimuli,” reads the abstract in one meta-analysis of 25 papers. Most of our vitamin D comes from the sun, but there are plenty of foods fortified with vitamin D or in which it comes =>
<= naturally, like fortified milk, egg yolks, salmon, sardines, canned tuna, or cod liver oil. It also available in a daily supplement of 10,000 IUs of vitamin D were found by the Mayo clinic to be safe.
2. Zinc protects our bodies by stopping the replication of viruses we may become infected with. RNA polymerase—an enzyme used by viruses to coax our own cells into replicating the viral proteins—is blocked by zinc. A 75 mg lozenge of zinc not only can help the recovery time of people suffering from seasonal colds by 33-40%, but also is not required to be taken every day, as 75 milligrams is many-times more than the recommended daily allowance. The dietary sources of zinc are mostly meat; with oysters being the richest source.
- magnesium chloride,
- sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), and
- iodine—to inexpensively treat most health problems
- breathing retraining,
- vitamin C,
- plenty of water good enough to be called a medicine,
- Sunshine... more here
Read the Bible here
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
17 U.S. Code § 107
Law for "Fair Use"