“What Must I Believe to Believe Biden Won?
11-17-20, THE SPECTATOR* -- The Democrats dismiss any mention of the innumerable irregularities that tainted the Nov 3, 2020 general election as little more than crackpot conspiracy theories. This is a convenient way to avoid addressing serious questions raised by serious witnesses. The Democrats knew they couldn’t beat President Trump honestly, so they’ve attempted to steal the election. And with most of the media refusing to even consider the evidence of the election ‘irregularities’ continues to destroy public trust in government and media.
The only bellwether  county out of the 19 that Biden won is located in Washington state, which long ago went to all mail-in ballots and one-party rule. We are expected to believe that this is a coincidence.
The last time a Democrat “won” the presidency while his party sustained a double-digit loss in the House of Representatives was in 1960, during an election tainted by probable vote fraud in Illinois and Texas. Still, we’re expected to believe that Joe Biden achieved the same feat in 2020 with no skulduggery?
In the Hill Fox News analyst Juan Williams admits, “President Trump set a record last week by attracting the highest percentage of the non-white vote of any Republican presidential candidate in the last 60 years.” Yet we are expected to believe that, despite the worst showing among minorities of any Democrat nominee since JFK, Biden surpassed Barack Obama’s record-breaking turnout by 10 million votes? Ridiculous. Remember when he told black reporter 'you ain't black if you consider Trump."
Biden’s media declared “victory” seems even more implausible after an audit of his performance in remarkably predictive bellwethers.
The Wall Street Journal reports that Biden had a nearly perfect record of losses in counties whose election results have presaged presidential winners for decades:
“From 1980 through 2016, 19 of the nation’s more than 3,000 counties voted for the eventual president in every election. Only one … backed President-elect Joe Biden last week.”
So, a candidate who campaigned from his basement lost 95 percent of these counties yet won the election? Ludicrous.
Recently the New York Times advised that if Trump didn’t win Ohio it was over. [..] President Trump trounced Biden in Ohio by 8.2 percent. Suddenly, AP demoted the state to a bit player in presidential politics declaring Biden the winner before all the votes were counted. As Ohio goes, so goes the nation. That’s the way it had been in presidential elections for more than half a century, until this year. [..]
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania illegally changed its election rules before & during the voting process. Essentially ignoring the General Assembly & the U.S. Constitution to rig the election. [..]
The voting machines: Smartmatic/Dominion software used to tabulate and manipulated the votes of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. President Trump's attorney & former Attorney General and Mayor of New York, Rudy Giuliani revealed that ten years ago this software was developed in Venezuela & banned from the U.S. Its major design feature is to allow the vote counters to calculate how many votes they need to win. The Democrats want you to believe this is a conspiracy theory; it isn’t.
- the voters didn't elect Democrats in congressional, state and local elections yet decided to elect the “leader” of their party "president?"
- Biden dramatically under performed among minority voters, yet received 10 million more votes than Barack Obama?
- that virtually all of the reliable election bellwethers were wrong?
- all of the elections in the swing states were conducted honestly and that the Venezuelan software used to tabulate the votes was secure?
- the universal unsolicited election ballots sent to millions of dead people and illegals contributed to an honest election?
- that the Trump ballots found in ditches and trash bins did not adversely affect his final tally?
- the hundreds of poll workers who now testify under oath of the irregularities and violations of law they observed are false?
- that although Joe Biden was so unliked during the primaries and couldn't muster 20 people to his appearances, was being investigated for corruption regarding the revelations in his son, Hunter’s laptop suggesting he was being paid by foreign governments for special treatment, that he can barely put a sentence together, will answer no real questions from the press other than "what flavor ice cream are you eating?" he’s the choice of millions of thinking Americans?
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from The American Spectator | USA News and Politics, David Catron here
 Definition of ‘bellwether’: A bellwether is a leader or indicator of trends. The term derives from the Middle English bellewether and refers to the practice of placing a bell around the neck of a castrated ram leading the flock of sheep. A shepherd could then note the movements of the flock by hearing the bell, even when the flock was not in sight.
- sad, John 14:1
- have sinned, Psalm 51:1
- facing danger, Psalm 91:1
- faith needs stimulation, Hebrews 11:1
- alone and sad, Psalm 23:1
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
17 U.S. Code § 107
Law for "Fair Use"