Christmas Markets Danger hotspots as Muslim Terrorists Lurk About Seeking Their Next Target
- In Ludwigshafen, Germany, a "'strongly radicalized" 12-year-old boy "of Iraqi heritage" planted a bomb at a Christmas market at the end of November.
- Previously, the festive shopping tradition of Christmas markets had become "potent symbols of freedom," with Germany's Interior Minister, Thomas de Maizière, urging people to stick to unserem Leben -- "our way of life."
- In Birmingham, England, the Christmas market has concrete barriers installed to deter vehicular suicide bombers. According to the head of Britain's foreign intelligence service, the magnitude of the terrorism faced by the UK is "unprecedented."
- French security forces thwarted attacks planned for December 1, against Disneyland Paris and the Christmas market on the main thoroughfare of the French capital, the Champs-Elysée.
- With a pro-Sharia (Islamic law) advocate now secretary of state in the Berlin regional senate, and other Muslims even refusing to shake the hand of the German President Joachim Gauck at events designed to promote integration, Germany's "way of life" is changing fast.
12-18-16, Gatestone -- On November 21, the U.S. Dept of State cited a heightened risk of Islamic terror attacks in an advisory statement set to expire on February 20, 2017. Planned attacks by Al-Qaeda and ISIS expected; Newsweek quotes:
"Credible information warning American travelers to exercise caution at holiday festivals, events and outdoor markets. Those attending large holiday events, visiting tourist sites, using public transportation and frequenting places of worship, restaurants, hotels, etc. are urged to exercise vigilance." More here:
Read the Bible here
2-12-21, When we look at the truth of God and His requirement for salvation we realize there's only two 'religions.' WORKS or FAITH': Whether it be Catholicism, Judaism, Islam, Mormonism that all preach doing certain 'works' to achieve forgiveness and eternal life with God; OR FAITH: repentance and trust in the finish work of Jesus living for Him. Ephesians 2:8-10, John 3:36.
✝️ 6-8-20, Jesus is God; He came to save sinners. “For He [Jesus] Whom God sent speaks the words of God: The Father loves the Son & has given all things into His hand. He that believs on the Son hath everlasting life & they that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on them.” John 3:34-36
✝️ 6-7-20, The Lord □ Jesus spoke from the cross first of forgiveness, salvation then of His Mother's care into John's hands. He spoke of being forsaken & then triumph as His task as human was complete shedding His perfect blood for the forgiveness of sins to all who repent believing in Him. His body was thirsty. And last of His reunion with the Father. Matthew 27:46; Luke 23:34, 43, 46; John 19:26-28, 30; Mark 15:34
✝️ 5-7-20, Sins □ Jesus Harshly Condemns; He said, “God knows our hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. V9 For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” [Pride] Luke 16:15, 18:9-14; Hebrews 1:8-9
Terrific Free Bible App for Cell Phone here
Read the Bible
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
17 U.S. Code § 107
Law for "Fair Use"