In 1997 When Bill Clinton's Lecherous Behaviors Were Made Public ... How did Mrs Clinton React? She attacked the victims!
This is an unseemly historical event - we Christians must realize that perhaps our reticence about speaking out on these odious events may have caused their increase
Details of President Clinton's behaviors in the oval office here: law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/clinton/lewinskydress.html
Daily Wire - September 29, 2016, Here are seven testimonials and instances when Hillary Rodham Clinton attacked the victims of her husband:
1. Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers; calls her “trailer-trash.” In an ABC News interview in 1992, Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers, a women Bill would later admit to having an affair with, as “some failed cabaret singer who doesn’t even have much of a résumé to fall back on.” Hillary also referred to Flowers as “trailer trash.”
2. Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had consensual relations with her husband in the Oval Office. CBS News reports: "According to the friend, Diane Blair -- a political science professor whose papers were donated to the University of Arkansas Special Collections library – Hillary Clinton credited Bill Clinton with trying to break away from Lewinsky, whom she called a 'narcissistic loony toon.'"
3. Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." She also laughs on tape over the cunning way she had vital evidence dismissed, destroying the alleged rape victim's case. “I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Hillary wrote in the affidavit about the 12-year-old girl.
Arkansas rape victim comes forward after 40 years to call Hillary ...Aug 9, 2016 - Kathy Shelton was just 12 years old when 41-year-old Thomas Alfred ... A child rape victim says she cannot forgive Hillary Clinton for defending her .... 'She didn't mention that she was laughing and saying [Taylor] was guilty.
4. Hillary disparagingly refers to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos." In 1991, Mrs. Clinton called the onslaught of women accusing her husband of sexual misconduct or consensual infidelity as the “bimbo eruption.”
5. Hillary reportedly threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's alleged rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape. According to Broaddrick, Hillary threatened her while knowing her husband had raped her: Hillary sought out Broaddrick at the political fundraiser after Bill had raped her; she grabbed her hand and “thanked her” for “everything” she had done for Bill. Feeling frightened, Broaddrick says she tried to turn around and leave, but Hillary allegedly squeezed her hand tighter and wouldn't let her go. Broaddrick told The Daily Wire that there was "no way" Hillary did not intend for that interaction to be construed as a threat. “So many people have said since then that, ‘Maybe she just knew that you had been with him, maybe he hadn’t told her the complete description of what he’d done to you,’” she said. “I still feel like she knew.”
6. “I mean, I would crucify her,” Hillary says of Gennifer Flowers. Hillary "told Esquire magazine in 1992 that if she had the chance to cross-examine Flowers, 'I mean, I would crucify her,'" notes The Washington Post.
7. State Trooper testifies: "[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary allegedly said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with. As noted by National Review: "When a rock groupie alleged that a state trooper approached her on Governor Clinton’s behalf, Hillary said 'we have to destroy her story.'" more here: http://www.dailywire.com/news/9585/9-times-hillary-clinton-threatened-smeared-or-amanda-prestigiacomo
It is my objective to inform young voters who may not know about Mrs Clinton's behaviors as a result of her husband's abuses and actions upon many women. She attacked the victims and defended and covered up for the predator that is Bill Clinton.
3-9-15, Article in Washington Times outlines Mrs Clinton's comments and actions:
10-8-16, I think HRC has opened a can of worms = her own talk about the
women who her husband attacked will come back to assail her
- and I hope Trump does it tomorrow in the debate.
All have sinned and we better not throw stones unless we
are clean as the driven snow - and no human is! -- Annette
Online Bible here
GOD'S STRONG DELUSION
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
Jesus said: "Marvel not that I said you must be born again!' John 3:3, 7
We must obey God. Luke 11:28
10-11-22 see 5 min video: Reality of fossil fuels and green energy. www.youtube.com/embed/wDOI-uLvTnY
Isaiah 26:3; Philippines 4:6
7-8-21-21, Israel has only 8000 square miles of land - the Muslims have 5 million. Yet, they also want the Jews land. Of all the nations of the world, the Lord chose the descendants of Jacob [Jews], not Ishmael [Muslims], to be His covenant people - the descendants of Abraham and wife Sarah. (Genesis 17:19-21; Malachi 1:1–5).
✝️ 6-8-20, Jesus is God; He came to save sinners. “For He [Jesus] Whom God sent speaks the words of God: The Father loves the Son & has given all things into His hand. He that believs on the Son hath everlasting life & they that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on them.” John 3:34-36
✝️ 6-7-20, The Lord □ Jesus spoke from the cross first of forgiveness, salvation then of His Mother's care into John's hands. He spoke of being forsaken & then triumph as His task as human was complete shedding His perfect blood for the forgiveness of sins to all who repent believing in Him. His body was thirsty. And last of His reunion with the Father. Matthew 27:46; Luke 23:34, 43, 46; John 19:26-28, 30; Mark 15:34
✝️ 5-7-20, Sins □ Jesus Harshly Condemns; He said, “God knows our hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. V9 For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” [Pride] Luke 16:15, 18:9-14; Hebrews 1:8-9
Terrific Free Bible App for Cell Phone here
Read the Bible
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
U.S. Title 17 Code § 107
Section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law. "Fair Use Notice"
Images and videos on this site may contain copyrighted material. That are made available for educational purposes only.