In 2008 Lord Stirling of Indiana USA Reports on Potential Event:
9-6-2008, Alexander, Earl of Stirling, Indiana* – I have served as a consultant to three very high tech aerospace firms; specializing in advanced warfare especially as it relates to advanced weapon systems. I have been involved in advanced theoretical weaponry strategy and design for over 20 years and what I see unfolding with a war on Iran is the most frightening set of circumstances I have ever seen.
Sometime in the future there will be a war launched against Iran. The war may be started by Israel, or by the United States, or by a NATO/EU/US embargo, or by some 'false flag' attack. What matters is that it will begin. Regardless if the war begins with a limited number of air strikes against Iranian military and nuclear targets, or if an all-out several thousand target attack begins ... from day one the probabilities of the war becoming a major regional war within 48 hours are 90% or higher. The Iranians will simply not allow Israeli and/or American military forces to attack its territory without a major response.
Any significant counter-attack on Israel and/or American regional bases will trigger a much greater counter-response. The Iranians have equipped, paid for, and trained a massive unguided rocket and missile force in Lebanon. [..] The Islamic terror group Hezbollah in Lebanon is known to possess a considerable number of more advanced and longer range missiles. [..]
It now  appears that Israel has given up on the idea of a ground assault to remove the many rocket and missile launchers in Lebanon. [..] Israel will face:
The Israeli response will be nuclear annihilation of Syria, Iran, and parts of Lebanon with many tens of millions killed. Expect to see every city of any size destroyed. There will be insufficient people left in Syria, Iran and large parts of Lebanon to even bury the dead. Radiation will spread around the world from the nuclear bombs. [..]
The after effect of all of this may well lead to even more war as the non-neo-con nations will be so incensed at the massive lost of life that total global war may be unstoppable. – Stirling
*Excerpted and adapted full original report here
4-22-20, FoxNews -- President Trump said Iran is planning a 'sneak attack' on U.S. troops or assets in Iraq. "I have instructed the United States Navy to shoot down and destroy any and all Iranian gunboats if they harass our ships at sea." Such an encounter previously occurred on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 when six U.S. Navy warships were conducting drills with US Army. Apache attack helicopters - in international waters off Iran - were repeatedly harassed by 11 Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Navy vessels a 5th Fleet statement said. [Note: nine weeks later appx June 26, 2020 fires & explosions mysteriously began in Iran.]
7-15-20, DailyMail -- Massive blaze rips through Iranian port near nuclear power station as seven ships burn - after a series of mysterious explosions around the country beginning on June 26, 2020 at Parchin military facility: [More from Newsweek]
- Men desperately tried to put out the flames in footage at the port of Bushehr Nuclear Plant
- Incident is unfolding 12 miles away from Iran’s only nuclear power station
- Plant was developed by Russia and Iran as part of a joint nuclear cooperation
- On June 26, 2020 a large blast was felt in Tehran that occurred at the Parchin military facility, according to The Times of Israel. Iranian authorities said the incident at the military facility was caused by a leak in a gas storage facility, either inside or outside of the base.
- On June 30, there was an explosion at a medical clinic in the northern area of Tehran, caused by a gas leak, according to an Iranian official
- On July 2, 2020 there was an explosion at Iran's Natanz nuclear facility
- On Wednesday, July 15, 2020 a fire broke out at Iran's Bushehr port, setting at least 7 ships ablaze. The fire at the Bushehr port was first reported by the Tasnim news agency.
- In the city of Mashhad gas storage tanks caught fire and exploded. Additionally, on Saturday, Tehran's fire department reported another
- In Tehran several gas cylinders explosed in the basement of an apartment building; reportedly nineteen people were killed i
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
U.S. Title 17 Code § 107
Section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law. "Fair Use Notice"
Images and videos on this site may contain copyrighted material. That are made available for educational purposes only.