THE WILTING GREEN NEW DEAL
2-15-19, * -- New York Democrat’s Congresswoman, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez [aka AOC], the 29-year-old ditz apparently has become the face and voice of the Democrat Party. She and Massachusetts Dem Senator Ed Markey and friends are proposing a plan to ‘save the planet’ in their Green New Deal.
The most outrageous is eliminating air travel, replacing it with a high-speed light rail network. How fun it would be to be there to see AOC off on a train to Puerto Rico which would cross the deepest part of the Atlantic Ocean (27,000 feet). [..snip]
Although AOC's plan has received the endorsements of Democrat presidential candidates, like Senators Cory Booker and Kamala Harris, it’s turned the heads of others for its drastic approach to fighting the illusive and controversial ‘climate change:’
- Within ten years to completely move away from: oil, coal and natural gas
- Creating a high-speed rail system to help eliminate air travel
- Renovating every home in America
- On 2-10-19 Meet the Press, Sunday, AOC warned that global warming could lead to disaster in 12 years "millions and millions of people will die!”
- Fellow Democrat and presidential hopeful Corey Book said "It's "Bold," Like Defeating The Nazis Or Going To The Moon‘ the planet can’t sustain people eating meat’
2-7-19, Has this once-respectable political party [Democrat] of the working class gone collectively mad? It sure seems that way.
Reading the Green New Deal (GND) plan, put out Thursday by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Sen. Ed Markey, one is tempted to think it's not real, just a joke from the satirical "The Onion."
The individual planks in the plan, individually and collectively, sound like the rantings of someone who should be institutionalized, not like a rational political plan to solve a real problem. -- Investors.com
- sad, John 14:1
- have sinned, Psalm 51:1
- facing danger, Psalm 91:1
- faith needs stimulation, Hebrews 11:1
- alone and sad, Psalm 23:1
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
17 U.S. Code § 107
Law for "Fair Use"