Luke 2:11, 13:3, 24:6;
John 14:6, Titus 2:13:
Revelation 19:11, 22:20
Psalm 33:12; John 14:6; Romans 5:8;
1 John 5:13 Online Bible here
God created everyone and everything for HIS pleasure. We must worship and
obey HIM! John 14:15; Revelation 4:11;
Psalm 95:6; Ezra 3:11
The 10 Biggest Lies in the Mueller Report
5-4-19, * -- The Mueller report, produced by a gang of conflicted Hillary supporters, is full of holes; following is the ten biggest lies we found in the report:
6. The President could be indicted on obstruction charges for actions he is constitutionally provided – false. Twenty pages in the report was dedicated to the topic of obstruction. Mueller and gang argued a much broader definition of obstruction per the law than what the law states. If taken to its extreme, the law could be read to cover any act – no matter how lawful – that has the effect of impeding a federal investigation. That would include, for example, asking an FBI director to lay off an investigation, or firing an FBI director. The Mueller Report revealed that Mueller interpreted § 1512(c)(2) in just such a broad fashion. Mueller twisted the obstruction law to use it against the President in the same manner he and Andrew Weissmann twisted the law to cause the loss of more than 80,000 Arthur Andersen employees’ jobs in the mid-2000’s. An action that was later overturned by the Supreme Court 9 – 0. In the end, it didn’t work.
7. Mueller was unable to determine if Trump committed obstruction – false. At the March 5, 2019 Barr/Mueller meeting, Mueller indicated that he and his team of more than a dozen prosecutors would not bring charges against the president for obstruction – but they wouldn’t exonerate him. Barr later surmised that Mueller should have never looked into obstruction if he wasn’t going to opine on it. It was his job to make a decision. It’s clear Mueller and gang left this open to provide an opening for Congress to impeach; however Barr shut that down.
8. The dossier was not important or necessary to mention in the report – false. The infamous incriminating document that was used over and over to spy on candidate and President Trump is basically omitted … the Steele ‘dossier.’ It served as the FBI’s roadmap to its investigation into Trump campaign collusion, is barely mentioned in the special counsel’s report. The word “dossier” doesn’t appear at all in the partially redacted report. However, Christopher Steele, a former British spy who wrote the dossier, is mentioned by name only 14 times in the 448-page document and Fusion GPS, the firm that hired Steele on behalf of the Clinton campaign, also is not there.
9. It was necessary to include 400 pages of garbage and attacks on President Trump – false. Over 400 pages of filth was included in their final efforts to conclude the attempt for a coup against candidate and then President Trump. Two sections is filled with random disgusting comments about the President. The Mueller team set a terrible precedent for investigators to create a “National Enquirer” tabloid gossip type report. It wasn’t a professional report, it was a hit piece.
10. Joseph Mifsud is a Russian spy who interacted with the Trump team – false. Recently Rep. Devin Nunes noted that the Mueller report states that an individual by the name of Joseph Mifsud is a Russian spy - he is not.
In spite of all these lies, the Democrats and their media were very upset that Americans didn’t buy the contents of the Mueller report.
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Jim Hoft here
Online Bible here
1 John 5:13
✝️🙏🏻 Thank You, Jesus for the peace only You can provide.
Every Eye Shall See Jesus
Revelation 1:7; Daniel 7:13; Matthew 24:30
7-8-21-21, Israel has only 8000 square miles of land - the Muslims have 5 million. Yet, they also want the Jews land. Of all the nations of the world, the Lord chose the descendants of Jacob [Jews], not Ishmael [Muslims], to be His covenant people - the descendants of Abraham and wife Sarah. (Genesis 17:19-21; Malachi 1:1–5).
✝️ 6-8-20, Jesus is God; He came to save sinners. “For He [Jesus] Whom God sent speaks the words of God: The Father loves the Son & has given all things into His hand. He that believs on the Son hath everlasting life & they that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on them.” John 3:34-36
✝️ 6-7-20, The Lord □ Jesus spoke from the cross first of forgiveness, salvation then of His Mother's care into John's hands. He spoke of being forsaken & then triumph as His task as human was complete shedding His perfect blood for the forgiveness of sins to all who repent believing in Him. His body was thirsty. And last of His reunion with the Father. Matthew 27:46; Luke 23:34, 43, 46; John 19:26-28, 30; Mark 15:34
✝️ 5-7-20, Sins □ Jesus Harshly Condemns; He said, “God knows our hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. V9 For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” [Pride] Luke 16:15, 18:9-14; Hebrews 1:8-9
Terrific Free Bible App for Cell Phone here
Read the Bible
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
U.S. Title 17 Code § 107
Section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law. "Fair Use Notice"
Images and videos on this site may contain copyrighted material. That are made available for educational purposes only.