Luke 2:11, 13:3, 24:6;
John 14:6, Titus 2:13:
Revelation 19:11, 22:20
Psalm 33:12; John 14:6; Romans 5:8;
1 John 5:13 Online Bible here
God created everyone and everything for HIS pleasure. We must worship and
obey HIM! John 14:15; Revelation 4:11;
Psalm 95:6; Ezra 3:11
11-28-17, John Cassidy, New Yorker [Excerpted*] – President Trump’s nominee to replace Janet Yellen as chair of the Federal Reserve details learned from his Senate banking committee appearance follow:
1. He went to Princeton and Georgetown and was a lawyer
2. Was an investment banker and placed in the Fed by Obama in 2012
3. Multimillionaire, married with three children, 64 yrs old and lives in Maryland
4. Asked what role Steven Mnuchin, Trump’s Treasury Secretary, would play in his decision-making? Powell replied, “He would have no role.”
5. Apparently he will follow Ms Yellen’s lead; the Fed’s current policy of slowly raising interest rates will continue.
6. The biggest difference between Yellen and Powell’s approaches? Their financial regulation. Powell defended the over-all approach that was adopted after the great financial crisis of 2008–09, which involved forcing banks to hold more capital and liquidity, to take regular stress tests that would supposedly enable them to be wound down in the next crisis, rather than bailed out. He said the Fed should take a “fresh look” at some of the rules; some may be too costly or burdensome.
7. He may approve weakening the Volcker Rule. It was designed to prevent the trading departments of big banks from speculating on their own accounts—an activity known as proprietary trading. He said he was in favor of “tailoring the application” of the rule. This was the sort of language that Wall Street wanted to hear. Ever since Paul Volcker, a former Fed chairman, issued his proposal, at the start of 2010, the big banks have vigorously opposed it. Although Powell also said that he wanted to stick to the spirit of the rule, the bankers will be delighted to have someone at the Fed who is sensitive to their concerns.
8. When asked by Kennedy [Rep-LA] if “we still have banks that are too big to fail in America,” Powell said, “I would say no to that.”
9. Regarding income inequality: Powell said that inequality and wage stagnation are pressing problems and the “most compelling” factor in explaining them was a shortfall in educational attainment leaving American workers without the skills needed to compete in a high-tech world. The Fed doesn’t have many tools for dealing with the issue of income distribution.
* Excerpted and adapted more here from New Yorker
Sep 15/16, 2021, Yom Kippur is based on the biblical verse, "...on the 10th day of the seventh month it is the day of kippurim unto you..." Leviticus 23:27. Yom Kippur is a Jewish day to atone for misdeeds and become cleansed and purified from them.
Online Bible here
1 John 5:13
✝️🙏🏻 Thank You, Jesus for the peace only You can provide.
Every Eye Shall See Jesus
Revelation 1:7; Daniel 7:13; Matthew 24:30
7-8-21-21, Israel has only 8000 square miles of land - the Muslims have 5 million. Yet, they also want the Jews land. Of all the nations of the world, the Lord chose the descendants of Jacob [Jews], not Ishmael [Muslims], to be His covenant people - the descendants of Abraham and wife Sarah. (Genesis 17:19-21; Malachi 1:1–5).
✝️ 6-8-20, Jesus is God; He came to save sinners. “For He [Jesus] Whom God sent speaks the words of God: The Father loves the Son & has given all things into His hand. He that believs on the Son hath everlasting life & they that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on them.” John 3:34-36
✝️ 6-7-20, The Lord □ Jesus spoke from the cross first of forgiveness, salvation then of His Mother's care into John's hands. He spoke of being forsaken & then triumph as His task as human was complete shedding His perfect blood for the forgiveness of sins to all who repent believing in Him. His body was thirsty. And last of His reunion with the Father. Matthew 27:46; Luke 23:34, 43, 46; John 19:26-28, 30; Mark 15:34
✝️ 5-7-20, Sins □ Jesus Harshly Condemns; He said, “God knows our hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. V9 For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” [Pride] Luke 16:15, 18:9-14; Hebrews 1:8-9
Terrific Free Bible App for Cell Phone here
Read the Bible
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
U.S. Title 17 Code § 107
Section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law. "Fair Use Notice"
Images and videos on this site may contain copyrighted material. That are made available for educational purposes only.