MANY REFERENCES TO VOLCANOES IN SCRIPTURE
Deuteronomy 4:11, 5:23; Psalm 104:32, 144:5, Isaiah 64:1-3, Nahum 1:5-6
Tsunami on Israel's Shores?
5-2-14, JPost -- Dr Beverly Goodman said, “There will be a tsunami on our shore – the question is when?” Her lab is housed in the Dr. Moses Strauss Dept of Marine Geosciences. The last tsunami recorded off Israel’s shores occurred in 1956, as a result of a large earthquake in Greek waters. While earthquakes stronger than 7.5-magnitude have the potential to cause tsunamis, they can also be caused by underwater landslides. [And volcanoes??]
- Isaiah 64:1-3 "Oh that you would rend the heavens, that you would come down, that the mountains might flow down at your presence,"
- Micah 1:4 "And the mountains shall be molten under him, and the valleys shall be cleft, as wax before the fire, and as the waters that are poured down a steep place.
- Acts 2:20 "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:"
- Revelation 6:14 "And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places."
Extinct volcanoes are coming back to life
1-2-20, Watchers.news* -- An extinct volcano by definition is a dead volcano, which has not erupted in 1000s of years. It's now obvious that volcanoes are erupting at a faster pace, not only around the ring of fire, but also around the entire globe. Even dormant & extinct volcanoes are becoming active again. An extinct volcano by definition is a dead volcano, which has not erupted in 1000s of years and is not expected to erupt ever again. In other words there's no magmatic, seismic or degassing activity going on. Following are five extincts that are suspicious:
- The Bolshaya Udina volcano is located in eastern Russia may be active again and scientists are worried that it could have "catastrophic" consequences1
- The Oraefajokull volcano in Iceland has been dormant since its last eruption in 1727-1728 may be waking up2
- Sotarà volcano in Columbia has eruption warning levels and would be first in recorded history3
- Cerro Negro volcano, and Volcán Chiles volcanic complex are located along the border of Columbia and Ecuador are are experiencing unrest.4
- California's dormant volcano shows earthquake actovotu on the West Coast — Mammoth Mountain California5
- More importantly, unrest is growing right now among some of the world's Super-volcanoes like Laguna del Maule in Chile and Italy's Campi Flerei -- under the city of Naples. Since 2005, Campi Flegrei has been undergoing what volcanologists call an uplift. Campi Flegrei showing signs of reawakening, Italy6
- Toba in Indonesia is showing signs of a possible eruption. People in a state of panic as the ground beneath their homes is becoming hot and emitting steam that smells like sulfur and gas."8
- The Seulawah Agam volcano Sumatran seems to be waking up after 170 years of quiet.
- Indonesian volcano: Seulawah Agam and Sinabung9 that had been dormant for about 400 years.
*Excerpted and adapted full report from Jamal S. Shrair who has a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from Canada’s Queen’s University, a M.Sc. & Ph.D. from the Eötvös Loránd University of Science in Budapest, Hungary and founder of the Helical Universe here
7-11-19, LiveScience -- According to NASA a mud island that burst from the waters off the coast of Pakistan during the deadly 2013 magnitude 7.7 earthquake and volcano has now disappeared into the sea after another earthquake. The 6-year-old island was the product of a "mud volcano," with boulders and rocks on the surface of the 65 feet high, 295 feet wide and 130 feet long island named Zalzala Koh (which means "Earthquake mountain" in Urdu). Now, satellite images show, it's pretty much gone. Officials report that "Islands produced by mud volcanoes in this region have a history of coming and going."
Bible Says Mountains & Islands Moved
Revelation 6:14, 16:20
- sad, John 14:1
- have sinned, Psalm 51:1
- facing danger, Psalm 91:1
- faith needs stimulation, Hebrews 11:1
- alone and sad, Psalm 23:1
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use