New World Order? Cashless Society? God's Prophecies Fulfilled?
10-6-20, Jon Watkins -- Will all the currency [cash] be eliminated? Currently most all sales are done by debit or credit card. All the one world government gurus have to do is make it mandatory to use debit or credit cards to do business and viola – no cash; resulting in a ‘reset’ and new world order of their draconian rules for a ‘cashless society.’ This is all due to the virus of course because cash maybe contaminated with the dreaded Covid germs.
David Knight of NewsWars said: “…Remember, they stopped minting coins this summer . =>
<= You’ve seen people begging for coins, businesses saying they’ll round up to the nearest dollar, or others saying they’re not going to accept cash at all anymore, which is what they want. Now, a listener sent me a notice  that was sent to a credit union saying, ‘Federal Reserve has suspended orders for new bills in 2020. During the holidays, members often request newly printed bills to give as gifts, unfortunately, this holiday season newly printed bills will not be available due to COVID-19.’ The Federal Reserve is using this as an excuse to do what they’ve wanted to do for years.” 
UN Agenda 2030 Revealed: They Want A One World Governemt
3-17-17, MillenniumReport -- UN Agenda 2030 Revealed - Sean Adl-Tabataba YourNewsWire.com reports that the UN have unveiled their master plan for the next 14 years – saying that they wish to implement global socialism and corporate fascism as part of their “Agenda 21 - 2030” plans. Agenda 21 was one of several agenda items for the 1992 United Nations Conference in Rio de Janeiro. It included 31 items addressing global social and economic dimensions; conservation and resource management; role strengthening for women, children and workers, as well as proposed methods of implementation.
7-23-20, USATODAY -- The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development is a resolution adopted by the U.N. General Assembly in 2015 that is focused around achieving 17 goals within 15 years:
- End all poverty in all forms everywhere
- End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts (acknowledging the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change)
- Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development
There are references to equal rights and access to land and other forms of property for poor and vulnerable men and women, full and permanent sovereignty over natural and economic resources for individual states and universal health coverage to include affordable vaccines for all. The 2030 agenda does not mention global sovereignty over these items as the claim suggests. [Note: USA Today tries to debunk the danger to America with this report but you can see the reality of it nonetheless. Here.]
- sad, John 14:1
- have sinned, Psalm 51:1
- facing danger, Psalm 91:1
- faith needs stimulation, Hebrews 11:1
- alone and sad, Psalm 23:1
The Lord Jesus said to:
"PRAY & WATCH"
Mark 13:33, 37
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
17 U.S. Code § 107
Law for "Fair Use"