USA Presidential Election, 11/3/2020
Joshua 24:15; Job 34:30; Proverbs 29:20
11-2-20, * -- The upcoming USA presidential election is not just about two men: it’s about two countries: one vision of a country by Democrat presidential candidate former vice president under Obama, Joe Biden and another vision of a country by businessman from New York, President Donald Trump. There could be no starker contrast between their two visions.
Biden’s is one of a socialist America where the government is involved in every part of your daily life; an effort that’s failed every time tried. Trump’s is a freedom-oriented vision - the only successful form of government that allows freedom within rules and laws for individuals to prosper and excel with little interference by government.
Joe Biden has used his 47+ years in government to establish a worldwide syndicate to unethically, if not illegally, enrich his family and friends. That’s the way socialism works.
Those in power, who have duped the voters into believing them enriching themselves at the expense of those they govern.[..] Biden has announced he will shut down the nation again for the Covid virus and raise taxes to pay for a climate change endeavor. The nation is in turmoil as crime and riots plague Democrat run cities and suburbs while Biden and his running mate, Ms Kamala Harris proclaim the righteousness of the ‘protesters’ who are permitted to ‘gather’ looting while churches, businesses and schools are shut down.
President Trump’s vision is entirely different; under his leadership more people have jobs than ever before as manufacturing has resumed in the USA. The nation is energy self sufficient and no longer dependent on other nations to supply our gasoline that is now around $2 a gallon. President Trump signed legislation to lower the number of non violent people in our nation’s prisons, he lowered taxes, stimulated business development and jobs. There is peace across the Middle East and promises he made - have been kept.
President Trump Jan 2017-Aug 2020 Accomplishments:
· 12 million new jobs including 623,000 manufacturing jobs
· Lowered unemployment for all groups of Americans
· Lowered welfare needs
· Lowered taxes and EPA regulations, removed mandated O-Care stipulation
· $2 trillion CARES Act, which sent direct cash payments to 80 million American workers, and approved $670 billion for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), which has processed more than five million loans to small businesses
· public health actions the president has taken to “vanquish COVID-19,” “Operation Warp Speed,” which has moved three vaccine and therapies such as Remdesivir by American Company Gilead
· lowered cost of prescription drug
· successes on world trade and forcing NATO to pay up!
· Moved US embassy to the capitol of Israel = JERUSALEM
· Working to normalize relations with Jewish state and Muslim states
· Made the USA energy independent and lowered gas prices
· Canceled TPP, NAFTA, the Paris Climate accord and the Iran nuke deal
Yes, it is a tale of two countries. The choice is clear. We will make a Joshua 24:15 choice:
“And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom you will serve…but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”
"Godless men should not rule or lay snares for the people."
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Bill Wilson, Daily Jot here
is the 'Word' Who dwelt among us.
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
U.S. Title 17 Code § 107
Section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law. "Fair Use Notice"
Images and videos on this site may contain copyrighted material. That are made available for educational purposes only.