Does Science Prove God Does NOT Exist?
Genesis 1:1; Exodus 20:11; Job 12:7-10; Psalm 96:11-12
Secular media and education want you to believe there is no scientific proof of God. But the reality is science provides a lot of evidence for the existence of God. Although we have been told that faith in God and science can’t go hand in hand, the truth is they are closely intertwined with each other. Science supports the existence of God and God encourages the development of science. Science and God are close companions! Thousands of scientists today are passionate believers in God. They say science points them toward God and God helps them practice good science. As Albert Einstein said: ‘Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind.’ According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the scientific method: ‘…consists in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.’ You are about to see there is strong scientific proof of God, obtained by using the scientific method of observation, measurement, experiment, formulation and testing. The main characteristic of God is, that he is the creator of the universe and all living organisms. Every living organism consists of many COMPLEX, FUNCTIONING SYSTEMS. For example our eyes, brains, digestive system, nervous system, our blood circulation, skin, lungs, kidneys, and so on. The human body consists of thousands of COMPLEX, FUNCTIONING SYSTEMS, that operate perfectly. What does science show us about the origination of complex functional systems? Can they arise WITHOUT the influence of external intelligence? Or does science prove that a complex functioning system REQUIRES an external intelligence? We will apply the scientific method to find an answer to this question:
- Since we observe that no complex functioning system ever originates without the ongoing guidance of external intelligence, there must be an external intelligence who caused the creation of the countless complex functioning systems in nature.
- Since the level of complexity of the functioning systems in nature exceed the capabilities of humans to create them, the external intelligence required for the creation of nature is of a much higher level.
- Are we willing to use science honestly?
- Are we willing to truly look at the outcome of scientific reasoning?
- Or do we use science in a dishonest way? Too often mankind is guilty of abuse of science. Many claim they ‘only believe in science’, while in fact they close their eyes for true science… and believe in theories that are in essence contrary to science,
Science is after all not closing your eyes to phenomena, but investigating them, in order to acquire new knowledge, which you can then integrate into your current knowledge. So when a scientist is willing to look at several healing miracles, and observes that these healings are the result of a supernatural force, this is also a scientific proof of God. Healing miracles can be observed all over the world. They can be measured, to see if indeed a healing has taken place, without natural means. And this can be repeated over and over again. The outcome of this scientific research is that healing miracles are real, which proves that when christians pray to God for a healing and it happens, we can conclude that science proves the existence of God. That is honest application of science.
Famous scientists who believed there is scientific proof of God
Many of the most brilliant pioneers of modern science believed in God. Here you find a small selection of the thousands of scientists throughout history, who were convinced there is more evidence pointing toward the existence of God, than there is to support atheism.
More here: https://www.godisreal.today/scientific-proof-of-god/
- sad, John 14:1
- have sinned, Psalm 51:1
- facing danger, Psalm 91:1
- faith needs stimulation, Hebrews 11:1
- alone and sad, Psalm 23:1
The Lord Jesus said to:
"PRAY & WATCH"
Mark 13:33, 37
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use