Middle East Peace Plan
Genesis 13:14-15, 17:15-16, 19
5-16-19, * -- From a scriptural standpoint if the published leaks of President Trump’s Israeli Peace Plan (TIPP) [spearheaded by Jared Kushner] that are attributed to documents being circulated by the Israeli Foreign Ministry are valid, then the fallout among evangelical supporters in the United States will be colossal.
This imaginary “peace plan” is not only staggeringly naïve, but beyond preposterous. If the President, with his Middle East advisors, was purposely trying to marginalize his substantial support among ecumenical leaders this ill conceived “peace plan” will undoubtedly alienate this essential voting bloc.
Lord says: “I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; and they have divided up My land.” (Joel 3:2)
The ballyhooed TIPP main points:
1) Deal sponsors: United States, European Union and Gulf states would fund and sponsor the deal for five years. This would be at a cost of $6 billion a year ($30 billion over five year period); the majority of which 70 per cent would be paid by Gulf States with the United States contributing 20 per cent ($6 billion) and the European Union 10 per cent ($3 billion).
2) A tripartite agreement will be signed by Israel, the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and Hamas establishing a Palestinian State West Bank and Gaza that will be called “New Palestine”
3) Israel would release Palestinian prisoners gradually over the course of three years.
4) The settlement blocs in the occupied West Bank would form part of Israel [currently these blocs are considered illegal under international law]
5) Jerusalem will not be divided but is to be shared by Israel and the “New Palestine”
6) Israel will maintain “general control.”
7) Palestinians living in Jerusalem would be citizens of the Palestinian State, but Israel would remain in charge of the municipality and therefore the land.
8) The newly formed Palestinian State would pay taxes to the Israeli municipality in order to have authority over education in the city for Palestinians.
9) The status quo at the holy sites will remain and Jewish Israelis will not be allowed to buy Palestinian houses and vice versa.
10) Egypt will offer the New Palestinian State land to build an airport, factories and for agriculture which will service the Gaza Strip. However, Palestinians will not be permitted to live on this land.
11) A highway would be built to connect the Gaza Strip to the West Bank [Judea & Samaria] 30 meters above the Jewish state of Israel. Funding for the project will mainly come from China, which will pay 50 per cent of the cost, with South Korea, Australia, Canada, the US and EU each paying a ten per cent.
12) “New Palestine” would not be allowed to form an army, but could maintain a police force. Instead, a defense agreement will be signed between Israel and the “New Palestine” in which Israel would defend the new state (Palestine) from any foreign attacks.
13) Upon signing the agreement, Hamas will hand over all its weapons to Egypt.
14) The movement’s leaders would be compensated and paid salaries by Arab states while a government is established.
15) Elections are expected to be held within one year of the establishment of the “New Palestine” state.
16) All borders between the Gaza Strip and Egypt and Israel would remain open to people and goods and Palestinians would be able to use Israeli air and seaports.
17) “New Palestine” will have two crossings into Jordan which will be under the control of authority in the “New Palestine.”
18) The Jordan Valley will remain in Israel’s hands and a four-lane toll road will be built through it.
If Hamas or any Palestinian bodies refuse this deal, the United States will cancel all of its financial support to the Palestinians and pressure other countries to do the same. If, on the other hand, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas signs the deal, but Hamas and Islamic Jihad do not agree to it, a war would be waged on the Gaza Strip with the full backing of the United States.
However, if Israel refuses the deal the US would cease its financial support to the Jewish State [the United States currently pays $3.8 billion a year to support Israel].
While Jason Greenblatt and Kushner may have laudable intentions, sadly the inevitable failure of this disastrous plan will leave many with feelings of betrayal and gamesmanship that we have for decades come to expect from “politicians.”
*Excerpted and adapted from:
The National War Council
Post Office Box 271673
Flower Mound, TX 75027
Genesis 15:18; Map here
Peace in Israel?
Report: leaked draft of President Trump's peace plan reveals creation of 'New Palestine' - Consequences if rejected:
5-7-19, Mondoweiss -- If either Israel or the Palestinians including [Islamic terror group] Hamas reject the deal, the document says the U.S. will impose steep penalties. The U.S. will cut off all aid to Israel and ensure “no country in the world transfers money” to the Palestinians, whose economy is reliant on foreign donors. If the PLO accepts the plan and Hamas or Islamic Jihad in Gaza reject it, the document warns “the U.S. will back Israel to personally harm leaders of Hamas and Islamic Jihad” in a future escalation, and will hold Hamas’ leadership “responsible in another round of violence between Israel and Hamas.”
President Trump's peace plan will include recognition of Israeli sovereignty
5-12-19, Haaretz -- Trump's peace plan may not include sovereign Palestinian state, but it includes significant financial support from the U.S., Europe and the Gulf states to the New Palestinian state of $30 billion over five years, with additional support for specific development projects from Australia, Canada, Japan and South Korea. Most of the funding will come from “oil producing countries,” described as “the main beneficiaries of this agreement.”
"The Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:" Genesis 15:18 ...and wife Sarah with son Isaac ... Genesis 17:19
Clearly this 'deal' is a non starter ...
Voices from the Arab Press: Deal of Century a tool to punish Muslims aka Palestinians
5-15-19, JPost -- According to an interview given by Jared Kushner, the ME Peace plan is going to focus on “enhancing the economic benefits of the Palestinians and the security of Israel.” ... The Trump administration knows that this plan is a non-starter for any Palestinian leader, no matter how moderate. More here
🙏 Revelation 22:3 ❤️✝️
GOD'S STRONG DELUSION
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
Matthew 15:13; Mark 13:20; Luke 20:35
John 6:37, 39, 44, 65
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
U.S. Title 17 Code § 107
Section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law. "Fair Use Notice"
Images and videos on this site may contain copyrighted material. That are made available for educational purposes only.