We must be encouraged that all God's prophecies have already occurred - why is their doubt about the rapture of the church? Six Already Happened!
6-4-17, Annette -- Did you know that the Apostles Paul & Philip were translated/raptured? Yes! Following is a list of seven raptures as recorded in the Holy Bible - one has yet to take place. [Did I miss anyone?]
1. Jesus Ascension - ‘... Jesus was taken up before their [apostles] eyes; and a cloud hid Him from their sight. Acts 1:8-11 ..." She [Mary] gave birth to a son, a male child, the one who will rule all the nations with a staff of iron. But her child was snatched up to God and His throne." Revelation 12:5
[Harpazo is the Greek word for “snatched up,” which indicates the Lord suddenly and supernaturally is “taken up” or “taken up” or “carried up” to Heaven. Epairo is the Greek word for “was taken up,” which is the passive voice, and passive voice means Someone other than Christ Himself is causing the Ascension—Someone else is doing the lifting/raising/ pulling, which in this case the Someone else is Father God’s Spirit.]
2. Paul (Translation/Rapture)** "I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter." 2 Corinthians 12:2-4
3. John - "The first voice I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, "Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter." Immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and One sat on the throne." Revelation 4:1-2
4. Elijah - "Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven" 2 Kings 2:11
5. Enoch [Pre-Flood] - Enoch walked with God ... God took him. Genesis 5:24; "By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God." Hebrews 11:5
6. Philip - After Philip baptized the Eunuch ... "when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip." Acts 8:39-40
7. Church [Bride of Christ] Future - "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words." 1 Thessalonians 4:17-18
From Nadine Drayton-Keen: "There can be no denying that the Word of God describes different raptures of people who were/will be taken to Heaven. Even though many "believe-in-Christ" people argue that the Old Testament’s Translations/Raptures weren’t “types” of the New Testament’s Raptures, because only ONE person is translated or raptured at a time, Enoch and Elijah’s raptures are indeed “types” that definitely point to the Bride of Christ’s [Church] rapture.
Here’s why. Although the Church is made up of many members, as a whole She is just ONE Bride or ONE Body. [..snip] Therefore, what God has done before, translating or rapturing one person at different times, He definitely is going to do it again! -- Nadine Drayton-Keen: Sanctified child of God, pulpit preacher, evangelist, teacher, author, mother, grandmother. [Source]
Even so, come
** Rapture of Paul: http://sljinstitute.net/pauls-epistles/2corinthians/the-rapture-of-paul/
Read the Bible here
2-12-21, When we look at the truth of God and His requirement for salvation we realize there's only two 'religions.' WORKS or FAITH': Whether it be Catholicism, Judaism, Islam, Mormonism that all preach doing certain 'works' to achieve forgiveness and eternal life with God; OR FAITH: repentance and trust in the finish work of Jesus living for Him. Ephesians 2:8-10, John 3:36.
✝️ 6-8-20, Jesus is God; He came to save sinners. “For He [Jesus] Whom God sent speaks the words of God: The Father loves the Son & has given all things into His hand. He that believs on the Son hath everlasting life & they that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on them.” John 3:34-36
✝️ 6-7-20, The Lord □ Jesus spoke from the cross first of forgiveness, salvation then of His Mother's care into John's hands. He spoke of being forsaken & then triumph as His task as human was complete shedding His perfect blood for the forgiveness of sins to all who repent believing in Him. His body was thirsty. And last of His reunion with the Father. Matthew 27:46; Luke 23:34, 43, 46; John 19:26-28, 30; Mark 15:34
✝️ 5-7-20, Sins □ Jesus Harshly Condemns; He said, “God knows our hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. V9 For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” [Pride] Luke 16:15, 18:9-14; Hebrews 1:8-9
Terrific Free Bible App for Cell Phone here
Read the Bible
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
17 U.S. Code § 107
Law for "Fair Use"