End of American Dream
1 John 2:18; Genesis 6:5; Matthew 24:9-14; Romans 1:29
6-30-20, Michael Synder* -- Turmoil and mayhem in the USA includes lawlessness and virus lockdown. Reportedly law enforcement authorities all over the USA are bracing for more rioting [2 Thess 2:7] as liberal leftist America hating anarchists are planning more violence to make July 4th 2020 one of the biggest protest days so far. Traditionally in America, INDEPENDENCE DAY is greatly celebrated, but this year two protests are planned near the White House : occupying 'The Ellipse' and “million man march” will be in front of the White House ending at the U.S. Capitol.
Thus far the Covid virus scare has been successfully locking down America causing untold misery health wise and on the economy. The plan to continue and increase the destruction needs to find ways to make it sound a lot more scary than it really is [98% of victims recover]. Over the past couple of weeks we're being told that this new wave of virus is “10 times more infectious” than it was when it first started spreading in China and many people have really been freaking out as the number of confirmed cases have come forth.
Although the remaining months of 2020 will be chaotic, the truth is that things are going to get progressively worse:
- Three nuclear nations China, Pakistan and India have been shooting each other over a disputed border region
- North Korea just blew up “a joint liaison office” that it had used for talks with the South Korean government
- Turkey is warning Israel of grave consequences if the Jewish state proceeds with a plan to annex portions of Judea and Samaria [aka West Bank]
Even so, come Lord Jesus. Revelation 22:20; 2 Thessalonians 2:7; Daniel 9:5, 7
*Excerpted and adapted full original report from Michael Synder here
- sad, John 14:1
- have sinned, Psalm 51:1
- facing danger, Psalm 91:1
- faith needs stimulation, Hebrews 11:1
- alone and sad, Psalm 23:1
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
17 U.S. Code § 107
Law for "Fair Use"