Seven Sure Fire Methods to Reduce Anxiety
Ten powerful ways to tame anxiety and stress without the need for drugs:
1. Breathing exercises - breathing slowly and steadily can stimulate the body's parasympathetic response, which is also often referred to as the relaxation response.
2. Praying - meditation has been studied and published in JAMA Internal Medicine concluding that time alone [Ed.- with God] in thought and contemplation eases psychological issues and pain.
3. Aromatherapy - Scents have a powerful effect on the brain. Diffusing essential oils; such as are ylang-ylang, chamomile, lavender, rose, frankincense and vetiver in your home or applying a few drops on your wrists, are two of the easiest ways to make you feel calm and confident.
4. Journaling - a great way to work through anxieties as we often are confused about what's bothering us. But just setting it down in list not only helps us understand our anxiety - but also helps us logically … one at a time deal with them.
5. Herbal tea - teas like chamomile, peppermint, dandelion or rose
are a great way to combat stress and anxiety. Not only does a relaxing cup of tea work on soothing the mind, but some are also packed with mind easing nutritional compounds.
6. Take a nice hot bath, enjoy soft music and self-massage - a sweet smelling bath, music and self foot, scalp or facial massage can do wonders.
7. Read a silly novel or watch a movie …
Read the Bible here
2-12-21, When we look at the truth of God and His requirement for salvation we realize there's only two 'religions.' WORKS or FAITH': Whether it be Catholicism, Judaism, Islam, Mormonism that all preach doing certain 'works' to achieve forgiveness and eternal life with God; OR FAITH: repentance and trust in the finish work of Jesus living for Him. Ephesians 2:8-10, John 3:36.
6-29-20, Jesus said, 'Obey Me!' John 14:15; 1 John 2:3, 3:22 Of course we are forgiven when we sincerely pray for forgiveness turning our lives to the Lord Jesus. We must intend to sin no more ... if we do ... quickly repent as we didn't INTEND to. John 8:11 More here: https://www.gotquestions.org/go-and-sin-no-more.html
✝️ 6-9-20, The Lord □ Jesus explained to Nicodemus that he must be 'born again' [John 3.3, 7]. In Utah I've heard some LDS people scoff and ridicule believers in Christ who are 'born again.' Those who scorn are lost; Jesus clearly said to 'marvel not that you must be born again'; without Christ we are lost. John 3:17-18
✝️ 6-8-20, Jesus is God; He came to save sinners. “For He [Jesus] Whom God sent speaks the words of God: The Father loves the Son & has given all things into His hand. He that believs on the Son hath everlasting life & they that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on them.” John 3:34-36
✝️ 6-7-20, The Lord □ Jesus spoke from the cross first of forgiveness, salvation then of His Mother's care into John's hands. He spoke of being forsaken & then triumph as His task as human was complete shedding His perfect blood for the forgiveness of sins to all who repent believing in Him. His body was thirsty. And last of His reunion with the Father. Matthew 27:46; Luke 23:34, 43, 46; John 19:26-28, 30; Mark 15:34
✝️ 6-3-20, Interesting the different duties of God's arch angels. Michael is a warrior who will defeat Satan and Gabriel was/is God's messenger appearing to: Prophet Daniel 8:15-17, 9:21-24 ... Zacharias, father of John the Baptist, Luke 1:11-18... Mary, Mother of Jesus, Luke 1:26-31... Joseph, Husband of Mary, Matthew 1:20-24, 2-13
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12; Jeremiah 1:5; Galatians 6:7; 1 Thessalonians 5:4
✝️ 5-7-20, Sins □ Jesus Harshly Condemns; He said, “God knows our hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. V9 For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” [Pride] Luke 16:15, 18:9-14; Hebrews 1:8-9
✝️ 4-30-20, When the Lord □ Jesus Mother told her son that at the Cana wedding celebration there was no wine - I wonder if the Lord did little miracles around the house so Mary knew of His abilities expecting Him to quickly whip up some good wine. And He did! The Lord's first miracle on earth water into wine. John 2:1-11
✝️ 4-28-20, The Lord □ Jesus, in the book of Matthew, lists what’s called the “Beatitudes.” He lists the items in our lives in His 'Sermon on the Mount' that examine our values, vision & habits to wholehearted obedience to God. We seek His forgiveness & acceptance for eternal life with Him; this is the good news 'Gospel.' John 14:6; Matthew 5:1-48, 6:1-34, 7:1-28.
Sixteen min video here
Terrific Free Bible App for Cell Phone here
Read the Bible
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
17 U.S. Code § 107
Law for "Fair Use"