The Enemy is Scared
Stop talking about courts, troops & arrests
They are irrelevant ... WW4 is on!
1-19-21, Major Jeffrey Prather has a similar view of current events regarding the new presidential administration as reported by Simon Parkes. [He was asked about Simon ... his answer 'I don't look at other people's stuff.'] One item he reported was a Humvee was stolen from California and he expects it to be used in a false flag event. He speaks of Biden's possible early inauguration and the China interference in the election. He speaks of the future with the liberals buying up farmland in America ... much, much more.
See hour video here:
THIS IS ZERO DAY
1-19-21, Update from Simon Parkes in the UK. Twenty minute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPKHMPYXSwM&feature=youtu.be
Following summary of information given:
1. 30,000 troops in Capitol and reportedly Biden's on the way [later at 7 min mark he disputes what Tucker Carlson said last night that the Democrats are controlling the US Military - THEY ARE NOT]
2. Keep our eyes on General Hyten 4 star general who has been given command status and will be making updates on actions in common uncoded language perhaps a countdown - coded word 'CASTLE ROCK?'
3. Media will report as national emergency type reports - it would be treason if they don't
4. Interesting that the media is not reporting - as commonly done in past elections - the blow by blow actions of the incoming president ... it's not happening ... they're only showing the soldiers, fences, concrete blocks in the Capitol. Perhaps zero coming out of Biden's camp or media knows things aren't as expected and they have nothing to talk about from Biden.
5. We're still looking for courts Marshall and people being charged with treason and some may be shown to the public via the media.
6. Relationship between Pres Trump and US Military incredibly close - law enforcement does not support Biden
7. Great deal happening today - 'I would really love to see a mass arrest on public television.' Although he believes it will happen privately off camera.
8. He suggests it'd be beneficial if President Trump does not take the oath of office tomorrow ... he should remain a private citizen from six weeks to three months as the US military - perhaps a group of generals - will be in charge of the nation. As he waited until the legalities are 'cleaned up' and structures are back in place. Then private citizen - Donald Trump - would be invited to come take the oath as the legal winner of the election.
9. Simon said, "I'm fairly somber and not gung ho about what's happening to the greatest nation in the world. Or excited about the crimes being revealed... world's watching the revolution ... I am celebrating that the truth is coming out. Too late to go back now, it's already been activated."
[Note: on a previous broadcast, Simon announced that he's been offered - and he's accepted - a job in Arizona, USA. ]
Read the Bible here
2-12-21, When we look at the truth of God and His requirement for salvation we realize there's only two 'religions.' WORKS or FAITH': Whether it be Catholicism, Judaism, Islam, Mormonism that all preach doing certain 'works' to achieve forgiveness and eternal life with God; OR FAITH: repentance and trust in the finish work of Jesus living for Him. Ephesians 2:8-10, John 3:36.
6-29-20, Jesus said, 'Obey Me!' John 14:15; 1 John 2:3, 3:22 Of course we are forgiven when we sincerely pray for forgiveness turning our lives to the Lord Jesus. We must intend to sin no more ... if we do ... quickly repent as we didn't INTEND to. John 8:11 More here: https://www.gotquestions.org/go-and-sin-no-more.html
✝️ 6-9-20, The Lord □ Jesus explained to Nicodemus that he must be 'born again' [John 3.3, 7]. In Utah I've heard some LDS people scoff and ridicule believers in Christ who are 'born again.' Those who scorn are lost; Jesus clearly said to 'marvel not that you must be born again'; without Christ we are lost. John 3:17-18
✝️ 6-8-20, Jesus is God; He came to save sinners. “For He [Jesus] Whom God sent speaks the words of God: The Father loves the Son & has given all things into His hand. He that believs on the Son hath everlasting life & they that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on them.” John 3:34-36
✝️ 6-7-20, The Lord □ Jesus spoke from the cross first of forgiveness, salvation then of His Mother's care into John's hands. He spoke of being forsaken & then triumph as His task as human was complete shedding His perfect blood for the forgiveness of sins to all who repent believing in Him. His body was thirsty. And last of His reunion with the Father. Matthew 27:46; Luke 23:34, 43, 46; John 19:26-28, 30; Mark 15:34
✝️ 6-3-20, Interesting the different duties of God's arch angels. Michael is a warrior who will defeat Satan and Gabriel was/is God's messenger appearing to: Prophet Daniel 8:15-17, 9:21-24 ... Zacharias, father of John the Baptist, Luke 1:11-18... Mary, Mother of Jesus, Luke 1:26-31... Joseph, Husband of Mary, Matthew 1:20-24, 2-13
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12; Jeremiah 1:5; Galatians 6:7; 1 Thessalonians 5:4
✝️ 5-7-20, Sins □ Jesus Harshly Condemns; He said, “God knows our hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. V9 For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” [Pride] Luke 16:15, 18:9-14; Hebrews 1:8-9
✝️ 4-30-20, When the Lord □ Jesus Mother told her son that at the Cana wedding celebration there was no wine - I wonder if the Lord did little miracles around the house so Mary knew of His abilities expecting Him to quickly whip up some good wine. And He did! The Lord's first miracle on earth water into wine. John 2:1-11
✝️ 4-28-20, The Lord □ Jesus, in the book of Matthew, lists what’s called the “Beatitudes.” He lists the items in our lives in His 'Sermon on the Mount' that examine our values, vision & habits to wholehearted obedience to God. We seek His forgiveness & acceptance for eternal life with Him; this is the good news 'Gospel.' John 14:6; Matthew 5:1-48, 6:1-34, 7:1-28.
Sixteen min video here
Terrific Free Bible App for Cell Phone here
Read the Bible
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
17 U.S. Code § 107
Law for "Fair Use"