"Public Service Announcement By the Bible" Presented by Pastor Steve Cioccolanti, Australia, April 18, 2016
April 18, 2016, Pastor Steve Cioccolanti of Australia has an interesting view about Donald Trump and prophecy. He is comparing him to King Cyrus who was a Persian ... yep, God chose a person who was not a Jew to be the champion of Israel.
Likewise many Christians doubt Mr Trump's authenticity as a Christian. He is attacked by the media and he is constantly politically incorrect. Yet he continues to surge in popularity. Why?
Steve believes that names can be prophetic - the media behaves and slants the news as if the USA hates Trump - but it's not true he is loved. Steve says I have nothing to gain from my views - I'm not an American. But I have ideas as to why Mr. Trump is so popular:
1) He is an outsider paying for his own presidential campaign - no money from special interests. Refuses to be influenced by other people's money.
2) Obama is overtly an Islam protector - Trump proclaims his love for the Bible
3) Trump has endorsement of strong Christians; Ben Carson & Jerry Falwell Jr. and many others
4) Current administration has seen worst Middle East turmoil and Iran deal
5) Trump wants to be friendly with Russia - Obama is hostile to our allies like Israel
What if nothing logical can explain Trump's surging and enduring popularity? What if it's the HAND OF GOD Who:
1) wants a leader in the USA who is non-establishment?
2) raised Donald Trump up to be a successful billionaire?
3) raised him up so he doesn't have to take money from anyone?
4) paved his successes on TV?
5) raised him up to be an independent voice 'for such a time as this?'
6) What if his name is prophetic? Donald John Trump is the ONLY man worldwide who is known as THE DONALD. The Celtic name interpreted means: "The Ruler of the World" - The name TRUMP may have Biblical prophetic significance as well. 1 Corinthians 15:52 speaks of the last TRUMP and also 'triumphant.'
Steve points out all the phenomenal current events of heavenly wonders; of the tetrad's, the destruction of Damascus Syria, the Persian [Iran] crisis brewing; all the middle east turmoil and more at the same time ... AND a man arises whose name is TRUMP.
God likes plays on words and puns as illustrated many times in the Bible and - could it be - that IF Donald Trump got elected [this sermon was in April 2016] that Mr Trump would be the 'last trump' before the rapture of the Church? [Although there are five other Trump children.] It would sure be exciting if THIS Trump was the last 'Trump.'
IF this movement and successes of Donald Trump IS OF GOD ... nothing will stop him. Hallelujah!
Above are excerpts from
Steve's 32 min video
"The Donald Trump Prophecy -
End Time Presidential Election" here:
Oh and another thing:
He turned 70 yrs old on flag day this year, June 14, 2016 and on inauguration day, January 20, 2017 his age will be:
7months and 7 days = God's perfect number: 777
Surely a coincidence!
Read the Bible here
2-12-21, When we look at the truth of God and His requirement for salvation we realize there's only two 'religions.' WORKS or FAITH': Whether it be Catholicism, Judaism, Islam, Mormonism that all preach doing certain 'works' to achieve forgiveness and eternal life with God; OR FAITH: repentance and trust in the finish work of Jesus living for Him. Ephesians 2:8-10, John 3:36.
✝️ 6-8-20, Jesus is God; He came to save sinners. “For He [Jesus] Whom God sent speaks the words of God: The Father loves the Son & has given all things into His hand. He that believs on the Son hath everlasting life & they that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on them.” John 3:34-36
✝️ 6-7-20, The Lord □ Jesus spoke from the cross first of forgiveness, salvation then of His Mother's care into John's hands. He spoke of being forsaken & then triumph as His task as human was complete shedding His perfect blood for the forgiveness of sins to all who repent believing in Him. His body was thirsty. And last of His reunion with the Father. Matthew 27:46; Luke 23:34, 43, 46; John 19:26-28, 30; Mark 15:34
✝️ 5-7-20, Sins □ Jesus Harshly Condemns; He said, “God knows our hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. V9 For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” [Pride] Luke 16:15, 18:9-14; Hebrews 1:8-9
Terrific Free Bible App for Cell Phone here
Read the Bible
Disclaimer: No violation of Copyright Law intended for any images or work presented - with no financial gain.
17 U.S. Code § 107
Law for "Fair Use"